It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Nano's thread  (Read 30772 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Nano's thread
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2019, 03:43:12 PM »
Trench...
why?
because when Putin starts a job, he will always finish it...
he tested Trump and the West and there was no response after Azov...
everything is operating according to a time table...

next September/October.....

Knock it off krimster.

Do you mean the Nordstream Gas pipeline project from Russia to Germany & hence the rest of Europe will do it. Apparently it's due for completion this year coming in 2020 and not far of completion at the moment. This article seems to think Ukraine may suffer as a result:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/kremlin-us-sanctions-wont-stop-nord-stream-2-gas-pipeline-to-germany/a-51720728
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2019, 03:57:36 PM »
yes!!

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2019, 04:50:30 PM »

Gator......I imagine that her children were old when you met?

Thanks for asking.  When we met, children were 7 and 18.  Now 20 and 31.   Great kids. 

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2019, 11:07:25 PM »
We are often quite harsh with a lot of men coming here, not because this is our nature to be, but because they are unrealistic and it provokes some reactions. 

So you are 48, your english is none, no child (so in FSU it's generally like a red flag), you are average and more likely below average , you test men by asking a gift to know if they are serious, you expect them to only chat with you on internet for months while of course they should'nt talk and see any other women. You expect the man to pay all and of course and to never work when you will be in Europe or USA? And additionnaly, even if the city is big, it's a remote city far from many countries. 

Really is this a joke? 
Applying the patented RWD Reality Check Test (for women),

Age/Beauty: -1. 48yos don't have much pulling power.
Language: 0. No English is a huge barrier.
Time: +1. Sounds like local dating is ok, but won't travel.
Physical: 0/+1. No idea so taking the middle ground.
Personality: -1/0. No husband or kids at 48 is a red flag to many; a 48yo diva is definitely -1.

Score: between -1/+1.

In other words, her match is someone like Trench. The problem is he isn't chasing a 48yo from Yekaterinburg because it's too hard to get a visa and too far to travel. So to attract better potential partners she is then competing with thousands of other women who are probably younger, more attractive, and not bitter towards men.

As is the case with most people seeking a partner; a) improve yourself, b) adjust your expectations, c) be happy being single, d) don't blame others for your state in life.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2019, 01:14:07 AM »

Personality: -1/0. No husband or kids at 48 is a red flag to many; a 48yo diva is definitely -1.

In other words, her match is someone like Trench. The problem is he isn't chasing a 48yo from Yekaterinburg because it's too hard to get a visa and too far to travel. So to attract better potential partners she is then competing with thousands of other women who are probably younger, more attractive, and not bitter towards men.

As is the case with most people seeking a partner; a) improve yourself, b) adjust your expectations, c) be happy being single, d) don't blame others for your state in life.

I think Nano could improve herself in some ways but I think at her age of she is 48 the biggest problem is her age. Most younger men will be out of the question at that age unless they are pretty desperate. Even older men in their fifties may see her as too old. We see it on here that many men in their fifties go for women in their mid to late thirties, sometimes inadvisably younger. Add to that Nano's temperament and we're probably talking a much older guy to be able to handle her depending on the person of course. Hence why I said a guy in his sixties or older who could well be more serious and have the time available. Plus as Nano wishes to be a kept women guys around retirement age will have had a lifetime of earnings behind them (hopefully) and a good safe secure pension (hopefully). If the guy passes on after a few years then Nano could be well off financially, potentially.

So adjusting her expectations is probably the main one for Nano. Many men who are around Nano's age or even older a lot of the time can't be bothered with women after 40 ish as they start to lose their looks, some of them badly and hence with it the attraction. I don't think Nano is bad looking but age tends not to help any of us. I'm aware of it myself, I wouldn't say I am particularly aged looking compared to some guys but honestly if I were to seriously consider myself of interest to many younger girls in their twenties then some minor stuff like fillers would probably needed. Otherwise they would look at me and just see too much of an older guy to properly take seriously unless perhaps if she was on the materialistic side maybe.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2019, 01:30:38 AM »

Nice post, nice reality check.

I would add just the experience of one my close french female friend, because Nano is not only competing against her local peers, but also against local western men.
As a FSU woman want to relocate the man should be in the top 10% at least financially. 

This is exactly what my female friend, [who is 1/ for a woman of 57 a +1 physically 2/living in the best suburb of my big city and seating on a big asset . 3/ totally easy on socials] is facing
She told me "nice men of in my group age (who have the package : money, look ok, education) have the choice". She is chasing men between 48 and 57. 

Not only they have of course choice in their group age but they also chase women 10 or 15 years younger.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2019, 02:17:36 AM »
This is exactly what my female friend, [who is 1/ for a woman of 57 a +1 physically 2/living in the best suburb of my big city and seating on a big asset . 3/ totally easy on socials] is facing
She told me "nice men of in my group age (who have the package : money, look ok, education) have the choice". She is chasing men between 48 and 57. 

Not only they have of course choice in their group age but they also chase women 10 or 15 years younger.
She needs a reality check. A 50yo eligible bachelor isn't interested in a 57yo; rather, he'd more likely chase a 37yo. She may be a great catch but she's fishing in the wrong waters. Most men want youth not money so her financial position isn't as important as it would be for a man.

I'd rate her -1 for physical characteristics, because it is relative to the type of man she is hoping to find.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2019, 02:57:38 AM »
She needs a reality check. A 50yo eligible bachelor isn't interested in a 57yo; rather, he'd more likely chase a 37yo. She may be a great catch but she's fishing in the wrong waters. Most men want youth not money so her financial position isn't as important as it would be for a man.

I'd rate her -1 for physical characteristics, because it is relative to the type of man she is hoping to find.

You nailed it, But not exactly in the manner you describe.
However i can guarantee you that she gets plenty of rendez vous with high level profiles men. She is good to get those rendez vous.
The problem is coming more from her Cinderella attitude. This hides internal insecurities that translate in a jealous behavior, jealousy translates in controlling her partner. The result, as you can guess : it makes them feeing. earlier or later.   
Typical behavior : as soon as she interested in a man, she would like him to stop any other chat, meetings with all other women (note that nothing still happened, not even a kiss) and so she sends him a false profile to trap him to know if he wants to meet the false profile, to know if he's serious.  :cluebat:
No guys I don't joke. I told her to stop this shit asap (if she wants to practice SM there are special events for this).  :wallbash:
Note : many women do such shit and also in international relationship.

To tell you how i am cautious, I have actually shut off Badoo. And i also take great care to relocate my Tinder in France rather than in Ukraine. As my profile is almost all in russian i consider that matches are not gonna to happen. But in fact i have sometimes a match, don't know how, from Ukrainian ladies again. So i am very careful when i open this application now here in France.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 04:19:55 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2019, 06:53:47 AM »
if you come to judge
then it is you who shall be judged...

if you come to love
then it is you who shall be loved...

I have met MANY nanos...
their stories always end the same way....
they slowly die a little inside
from the bitterness that festers inside them
over their failed search for Mr Right
over their failure for not finding their dream....

because she is desperately trying to avoid having the realization...
that it REALLY is just a dream...
and will NEVER be reality....
and a little over 10 years from now she will be a poor old staroshka
living in a run-down apartment on a pension of 16,000 rubles/month eating catfood...
that's what's at stake here, ok?

if I were you in your situation, I might even be willing to listen to what my nemesis Krimster has to say...
cuz I say, even WITH all your handicaps you could still snag an oilman here in Houston
and I know two Russian women who did, I had dinner with them last month!!

my knowledge is more valuable than gold sistruh,
ya skazal pravda
I am mad, crazy volshebnick
who can see what no one else can see
and who knows what no one else knows...

here is a problem for you to solve little one...
what if I'm telling you the truth...
what then?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 07:16:26 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2019, 08:13:36 AM »
Typical behavior : as soon as she interested in a man, she would like him to stop any other chat, meetings with all other women (note that nothing still happened, not even a kiss) and so she sends him a false profile to trap him to know if he wants to meet the false profile, to know if he's serious.  :cluebat:
No guys I don't joke. I told her to stop this shit asap (if she wants to practice SM there are special events for this).  :wallbash:

Oh dear god no, she never told me she did that! That's way too disingenuous, even for me, lol. It's a major bad move which even I wouldn't do.

I know a lot of you guys know I had some trust issues in the past but none of them were that deep compared to Nano here. It's a bad move what she is doing as it's screwing up potential relationships before they have began. In the early days at dating online abroad I used to look at when the girl had last been on for those I was most interested in and the first girl I met in Kiev I asked that we agree to not correspond with others before meeting, she agreed, I didn't do fake profiles to check up. Since then though I haven't bothered to do this with any of the other girls and wouldn't do so again, it's a pointless waste to do so. I found that until meeting no one knows if their is any chemistry there, etc so it's pointless trying to get loyalty from someone before you know this and before there is any sound basis on which to build a relationship. The big issue with the way Nano is doing it is that it messes up the game before a relationship is even gotten into. As has been said before a meeting and hence relationship anyone is really free to do as they please. Asking a guy not to contact others is just setting oneself up for destruction with that guy, moreso if she contacts him with a fake profile.

Better would be for Nano is just to get guys to visit and not care about any of that, the cost is all on them so she loses nothing. If there is chemistry on meeting the greater chance the guy will be loyal anyway. If not she still gains experience of meeting guys and can learn from it. Meeting any guy would be a better situation for her than where she is now where no guys visit her. Once/if she can get guys to visit her she will soon realise the folly of what she has been doing in trying to ascertain their loyalty beforehand, basically that it is a pointless task as it is so far back in the relationship process that it is pre-relationship.

Offline nano

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2019, 09:07:55 AM »
This site became a cirque for a couple of clowns long ago. One of them is pretending to be a Russian expert but he reminds me a parrot who can only imitate sounds. It's useless to report to moderators, they will not ban him anyway, otherwise who will make traffic here?
totally agree!
Wanted like this

Just want to see the other side :)

Offline nano

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2019, 09:08:40 AM »
but most of men something appearing like this
(the sign мы милые котики из интернета)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:10:56 AM by nano »
Just want to see the other side :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2019, 09:33:24 AM »

Western men find there can be bad women who want to scam a guy for money, goods, or use him as a immigration mule. Russian & Ukrainian women can find bad western men that say they want a relationship but only want sex, or timewasting to pass the time or stave off loneliness, etc.

There are subtle questions that you can ask along the way as 2tallbill demonstrated at the top of this thread. However, I've found a battery of interrogation questions doesn't really get you far, the odd one delicately put is ok.

In general you might as well bring up as many guys that you can that might be up for a visit. Meet in a public place and don't go anywhere private with the guy until you have met a few times during his visit and determined if he is ok. Take safeguards if you invite him anywhere private. In general if there is chemistry between the two of you on meeting then that can make the whole thing more straight forward.

I would bring up as many guys as you can for visits as you only truly get to know each other when you see each other in person. You need to message a little beforehand for background of course, etc, but it's basically pointless trying to rule out a lot of stuff that can cause issues beforehand. I've tried it and it can become too much of a process. Better it seems to just meet as many people as possible and then determine whether they are decent there and then when you see them in person not over internet espionage, lol. Otherwise as the saying goes you can be 'putting the horse before the cart'.

As the guys here know early on in my search I got wound up about the 'bad girls' who you get in online dating. They were right when they told me not to let it turn into a negative in terms of me reacting in a negative disposition towards all internet women from the outset. Why? Because it doesn't help the search it just sets you up for more failure. I think you are doing somewhat similar Nano maybe in even more of a stark manner and it's hurting your chances by stopping you from actually meeting any western men at all.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:40:43 AM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »
все кошки серые в темноте...

life is NEVER the way it should be...
but this is NOT an external problem maya malenkiy
but an internal one...

you are single, not because of plokhiye koshki...
nyet....
you are single because of how you behave towards men...
ya skazal pravda....

the reality is you don’t like men, and you have a lot of anger towards them...
in fact, you just have a LOT of anger....
and even me, so far away, can see this...
all those bad feelings inside you...

you would LOVE to find a man who could release you from ALL of that...
but you can’t...
because they repel you and you repel them..
and this just adds to your frustration and anger...

BUT...
malyshka, maybe I really am just some poor old tired starik pretending to be a mad, crazy volshebnick, who doesn’t REALLY know what he’s talking about...
or...
maybe not...

chto ty dumayesh malyshka...
don't you want to play anymore?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2019, 09:54:18 AM »
Remember what i wrote :

To tell you in an other way Nano,

Rather than try to make obey the world to you (men being the first in your head to obey), and this is called a phantasm. 

Go to see HOW other women (48) are successful with men and especially with foreign men.

You could learn a lot, to your profit. 

Making the men conforming to your dating  has nothing to do with the real dating world. 

And i could go along my post writing pages about this and explaining you why.

But i don't think that you can even get what i wrote last four posts, because this world is too far from your, but mine come from decades of fights with the reality, that's the  difference. 

How by the way what I am writing now, I did it myself 13 years ago. Don't tell me what do you know about .... na na na. Read all Operation White Panther.
Here we are, again, the fault is on the men ... lol :trainwreck:

Online krimster2

« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2019, 10:26:43 AM »
everyone always blames the OTHER
it's NEVER something that they're doing wrong...
seems a common human foible

but THIS resentment that Nano shows
means she has a lot of baggage and a a "big chip" on her shoulder

and ya know, I like the wikipedia definition of "chip on the shoulder"

To have a chip on one's shoulder refers to the act of holding a grudge or grievance that readily provokes disputation.
It can also mean a person thinking too much of oneself or feeling entitled.

if you want a middle-aged woman who feels this way guys...
you don't have to go to Russia to find one, hell no!!!
America is full of 45+ year old women who have this attitude...
and they all speak English and you don't have to fly 7,000 miles to get into an argument with them...
so why even bother getting this level of quality in Russia when it's so readily available here domestically in HUGE quantity on craigs list...
for a woman nano's age there is absolutely NO REASON to go to Russia to find one...
you only go to Russia to find an 18-30 year old, and you can find that no matter what your age is...
I personally know two American men in their 60s who married Russian women in their 20s
my wife is only 15 years younger than me...but I know many 20+ year age spreads...

yeah, I'm just a poor old starik whose malnourished brain has a hard time processing reality
eta ya

but I am where I am and you are where you are...

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:40:32 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2019, 11:02:24 AM »
 I do not think Nano's age is a problem. There are plenty of older men looking.
Look at any tour video, enough men are over 50.

The older men have the advantage of having time and money for travel that the younger gentlemen may not have.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2019, 11:23:35 AM »
"Look at any tour video, enough men are over 50."

there are several guys who've been on this board that are that age and married 20+ year olds from Ukraine...
why?
because they could...

if you SERIOUSLY want a middle-aged woman with a poor attitude, then that's basically every middle aged single woman here in the USA, why go to Russia for that ...
won't be much difference physically, between her and average middle-aged American single woman, so what does she offer...that would make you fly over and sponsor her back to the USA
hmmmm....

that's why this is all a little girl's fairy tale with an "unhappy" ending...
cinderella never got her magic slipper never went to the ball and met her prince...
and now she wants to cry about it and blame it on cats

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2019, 11:42:00 AM »
"Look at any tour video, enough men are over 50."

there are several guys who've been on this board that are that age and married 20+ year olds from Ukraine...
why?
because they could...

if you SERIOUSLY want a middle-aged woman with a poor attitude, then that's basically every middle aged single woman here in the USA, why go to Russia for that ...
won't be much difference physically, between her and average middle-aged American single woman, so what does she offer...that would make you fly over and sponsor her back to the USA
hmmmm....

that's why this is all a little girl's fairy tale with an "unhappy" ending...
cinderella never got her magic slipper never went to the ball and met her prince...
and now she wants to cry about it and blame it on cats

+1 Well written.

Offline whynotme

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2019, 12:24:53 PM »

Where does this conclusion come from? Proven thing is Nano's location (Yekaterinburg), and so-so English (but Nano writes without using translator). Better apply reality check to other participants, Patagonie, for example. 😁

Offline whynotme

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2019, 12:33:34 PM »

if you want a middle-aged woman who feels this way guys...
you don't have to go to Russia to find one, hell no!!!
America is full of 45+ year old women who have this attitude...
and they all speak English and you don't have to fly 7,000 miles to get into an argument with them...
so why even bother getting this level of quality in Russia when it's so readily available here domestically in HUGE quantity on craigs list...
for a woman nano's age there is absolutely NO REASON to go to Russia to find one...
you only go to Russia to find an 18-30 year old, and you can find that no matter what your age is...
I personally know two American men in their 60s who married Russian women in their 20s
my wife is only 15 years younger than me...but I know many 20+ year age spreads...

yeah, I'm just a poor old starik whose malnourished brain has a hard time processing reality
eta ya

but I am where I am and you are where you are...
My husband's ex (American) was 15 years younger than him, 3 years is our age difference, so what?  :D Не всех же устраивают молодые безмозглые дуры в качестве спутницы жизни.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2019, 12:38:46 PM »
everyone always blames the OTHER
it's NEVER something that they're doing wrong...
seems a common human foible

True, I think this tends to come down to being unable to understand. I've seen it were I've heard both sides of an argument, but regardless of who I think is in the right or wrong I think each side picks out the favourably part to them and argues that. Recognition of anything that does not favour their position always seems to be disregarded even if they hear it from the other party who of course sees it as the favourable part. Now of course some people can be more at fault than the other party, but usually the argument tends to focus on who is more right.

I'm not sure in all of this though whether any understanding of the argument can ever truly be attained. It seems to be the hardest thing and almost unscalable.

I think you are right Krimster in that Nano is already setting herself up for failure as she seems to want to tell the guy how it is going to be. That to my mind is laying the foundations for an argument in the making and a big fallout. No guy is going to travel that distance then be told what is happening and that is the only acceptable path he can take. He will see it as he wants to do X or Y in any given situation. The more situations that come up where a decision has to be made either way the more chance for argument and fallout.

I remember Kherson girl who I was with who seems to have a similar attitude to Nano of 'We do it this way or not at all.' The guy doesn't know where this type of attitude is coming from and so can't possibly understand. It comes across badly as if the woman is acting dictatorially - that will get men running for the hills or at the very least be something they will find very difficult if not impossible to deal with, they just won't understand why? They will want to date and conduct relationships with their own decisions.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2019, 02:36:07 PM »
No, but I wouldn't mind doing it the other way around I think :crackwhip: :P

Perhaps that's where Nano could find her niche, she could see if there is a local market of weirdo's for a domatran and maybe even earn a bit of money along the way from it :D

Without Moby here to kick you for every stupid thing you say
I feel the need to do it myself.

Why don't you go see if they have a school for the deaf and/or
blind in Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Krapistan and everywhere
else?

Surely, you can find a hottie among all of them, because you don't
have a chance with normal girls with your idiot ideas, destitute
financial situation and ridiculous theories on what make women tick.

You need to pile on somebody else like you need to gain 20 kilos.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2019, 03:47:04 PM »

else?

Chill man it was just a joke, I'm sure Nano saw the funny side ;)

Besides I am seriously trying to help her out here. Some not bad stuff in the above comments I make I think. I'm not out to bash Nano, I just think she isn't coming across in the right way to them. Having met similar issues with some of the women I've come across its something I've had a bit of experience in dealing with, not necessarily successfully of course but the learning is there.

Offline JayH

« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2019, 04:23:21 PM »
 :applause:

else?

:applause:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1396
Most Online Ever: 12701