It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Just signed up on freeukrainianwomen.com - BOMBARDED with messages r they legit?  (Read 38997 times)

herotime

Haha sorry me a bit too used to Ukrainian girls sorry .

First I did not get your point.. I know personally girls age way slower in Ukraine a girl I saw that were 60 years old looked like 35 years old...

Larisas pictures is the ones she used to use on Cinderella1 I believe they are recent and that is how she looks now.

Some girls in Ukraine can look about 20 years or more younger then they are on the age number.

Larisas pictures is recent it is how she looks today. As said before Cinderella1 girls will never use pictures of themselves that do not reflect how they look.

Girls in Ukraine is not like girls in our home countries. I seen Ukrainian girls that were in age 45 that looked 20 years old...

This is not nonsense many girls in Ukraine look many years younger then they really are on the age because they eat healthy and work out and good genes I guess.

Of course in very high age like 90 years old then of course the girls in Ukraine will look older.

"Funny reality for the older readers: also you will see that even the old Ukrainian women still look 20 years younger compared to their Western competition if you are 50+ and looking for a new relationship or date. Real tale! Appearance are very important and a lot of Ukrainian ladies learn this at a early age."

http://linea12.com/ukrainian-ladies-the-things-i-discovered-from-5-3/

I did first not get it but Larisa looks as her pictures on Cinderella1 now..

What goes for the pay per online letters scam sites that stolen her pictures and videos from honest sites those sites avoid it aint real her but translators impersonating.

Larisa on Cinderella1 she is beutiful but me beeing used to Ukrainian girls well usually many look like 20 years younger some even more and some less compared to our girls in our home countries it is a big difference.

You can also verify this with many of Cinderella1 girls they look as their pictures in live video at Skype.

Gregory owner at honest Cinderella1 is a very good person he goes by treat others as you wanna be treated saw what he discussed on his social media today with other people.

I will await to see what Gregory says about the other quastion as soon I have the answer from Gregory I reply again.

If you want faster answer how Cinderella1 verify girls in different cities in Ukraine feel free to contact Cinderella1 directly.

For more quastions contact honest cinderella1.com and its owners as Gregory he can answer all your quastions about their girls and culture differences and so on and also how they verify their girls in other cities in Ukraine.

Our team has recommended Cinderella1 to 1000s of western guys none came back yet so far having a honest true complaint.

In our many 8 years around of helping western guys out finding honest Ukrainian Matchmakers Cinderella1 is the best. Other honest matchmakers in our experience interfere in ways that is not ok.

Of course it do exist a few more matchmakers but the owners of Cinderella1 stands out for most honesty we seen so far our team seen much.

We are not gurus or experts but our team stands for whats right and true that develops real marriages with real honest Ukrainian girls through a real honest matchmaker.

To honestly help people out just that is a beutiful thing initself.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 04:50:22 PM by herotime »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
You didn't answer to ANY of my questions.

Make your answer shorter rather than to ad.

Five lines should be enough to answer to my 3 questions.
What were my questions ? (so 4 quesitons to answer sorry lol)
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
You didn't answer to ANY of my questions.

Make your answer shorter rather than to ad.

Five lines should be enough to answer to my 3 questions.
What were my questions ? (so 4 quesitons to answer sorry lol)

Frankly, I think that the poster is full of it.

There is no way in hell that the writings are that of someone native to the United States.   The use of the English language is butchered from one end of the post to the other.    Inasmuch as the poster is attempting to have us believe he is from the US, it makes one wonder what else he is making up.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

herotime

Patagonie

Do not worry will answer your quastions as soon Gregory replies to your quastions I sent your quastions to Gregory at Cinderella1.

I wait on owner Gregorys response of Cinderella1 as soon I get a response I will write the response here short.

You will get your short response as soon as possible.

General information:

Our team is based in United States which I am part of my primary language is not English correct.

I admitt very guilty of this yes me and our team is big guilty of helping many western guys out leading them to honest matchmakers in Ukraine we been doing this for many years now as said before.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:07:31 PM by herotime »

Offline JayH

WHAT  ????    GREGORY IS BACK?

We are still waiting for the guarantee's of answers from his last appearance !! :shock: :ROFL:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline jone

Was thinking the same thing.......

Wondered what happened to him after he left A-Date.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

herotime

Patagonie answers to your quastions about cinderella1 matchmaker.

Me says:

"At the forum Gregory they ask this quastion answer in detail so I can reply them" :

Patagonie says:

"
But Cinderella i am more intrigued by the fact that you have ladies from Kiev, Kharkov, Poltava and Vinnitsa.
May you explain us how is possible to stretch yourself in those cities (I know 3 on 4) to manage an office in each, meeting all the girls and be present to welcome a client?

May you explain us how you do this?
Other question what is the price of fee for a meeting, and how much for a terp (per hour)?

Thank you for your answer. "

Gregory S owner Cinderella1 says:

"I state on the website I will met them in Kiev. Most clients enter Ukraine by way of Kiev airport.$100 per 1st meeting, translator $25 a hour.
Interviews are done on Skype if needed."

Me says:

"True however what they at forum is wondering is how cinderella1 verify their girls in several diffrent cities how you meet the girls in diffrent cities do u have several officies one in each city ?"

"Yes
Office in each city"

Me says:
"Ok perfect this will have to do as answers."

"Thank you"

Time Late in Ukraine now.

For more quastions contact owners Gregory S at direct at cinderella1.com honest matchmaker they have all contact details there. Gregory S owner of Cinderella1 can answer all your quastions about his matchmaker best.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 07:17:45 PM by herotime »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Patagonie answers to your quastions about cinderella1 matchmaker.

Me says:

"At the forum Gregory they ask this quastion answer in detail so I can reply them" :

Patagonie says:

"
But Cinderella i am more intrigued by the fact that you have ladies from Kiev, Kharkov, Poltava and Vinnitsa.
May you explain us how is possible to stretch yourself in those cities (I know 3 on 4) to manage an office in each, meeting all the girls and be present to welcome a client?

Other question what is the price of fee for a meeting, and how much for a terp (per hour)?

Thank you for your answer. "

"I state on the website I will met them in Kiev. Most clients enter Ukraine by way of Kiev airport.$100 per 1st meeting, translator $25 a hour.
Interviews are done on Skype if needed."

Me says:

"True however what they at forum is wondering is how cinderella1 verify their girls in several diffrent cities how you meet the girls in diffrent cities do u have several officies one in each city ?"

"Yes
Office in each city"

Me says:
"Ok perfect this will have to do as answers."

"Thank you"

Time Late in Ukraine now.

For more quastions contact owners Gregory S at direct at cinderella1.com honest matchmaker they have all contact details there. Gregory S owner of Cinderella1 can answer all your quastions about his matchmaker best.

Yeah, your an American all right...... :ROFL:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
" 60 years old looked like 35 years old..."

yo machick...
you should get your glasses checked, because it sounds like you can't see too clearly
because the ONLY way a 60 yr old Ukrainian woman is gonna look like she's 35...
is if she's using a 25 yr old photo, which is probably about what most of 'em do...

so enjoy the pretty pictures fellas
the map is not the territory
and neither is a picture of the map...

see, this is exactly what you noobs have to look out for...
there is no substitute for you noobs to just go out into the jungle on your own...
but most of you just don't measure up for this approach...
so you want the quickest, easiest, CHEAPEST shortcut
and there are plenty of people out there selling shortcuts to noobs
but these shortcuts are worthless...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 08:42:04 PM by krimster2 »

herotime

Live video at honest sites do not lie or free Skype live video with honest Ukrainian girls nor do my eye sight neither do reel meetings Ukrainian girls in real life many look many years younger some look 25 years younger some more some less in real meetings.

No it is not what most of them do...

In real life meetings :

"Funny reality for the older readers: also you will see that even the old Ukrainian women still look 20 years younger compared to their Western competition if you are 50+ and looking for a new relationship or date. Real tale! Appearance are very important and a lot of Ukrainian ladies learn this at a early age."

Owner Gregory S is American and other owner Carl Loeber is American owners of Cinderella1 matchmaker.
Repeat.

General information:
Our team is based in United States which I am part of my primary language is not English correct. My roots is European.
I admitt very guilty of this yes me and our team is big guilty of helping many western guys out leading them to honest matchmakers in Ukraine we been doing this for many years now as said before.

I know about many Americans that do not write perfect English also it is late in Ukraine Gregory S tired before now likely sleeping.

More quastions easiest contact them directly at cinderella1.com you can also call them you will hear the owners Gregory S and Carl Loeber speak English fluently in the same way they speak in USA because the owners are Americans.

Offline msmob

MSB, at this stage i would not disqualify an agency because one profile is in some others (and not the best) as we know that profiles are also stolen. 

Thank you for your answer.

Pat,

That was but one series of images that misrepresent.

Suggest if the members wish to check other images v. more current ones available on social media....you'd realise this is an all too familiar practise.

ANYONE using such a biz model is a MUPPET ready to have their wallet raided.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:12:08 PM by msmob »

herotime

Biz model ... Many girls in Ukraine look much younger and many girls in Ukraine look like models not all but many and that is initself not a sign to get drain in wallet....

Its about how the Ukrainian girls is as a person honest or not.

Do not judge a book by its cover or condem by its cover.

Many girls of the honest sort the good girls in Ukraine can be very honest and kind nomatter how good or model like and young they look.

Know many people and girls in Ukraine with greater appearence then Larisa that is super honest and no golddiggers that also look like 20 years younger then the girls in our home countries.

Offline jone

What a joke.   This guy should go on TV, he would be laughed at by everyone.

The women in Ukraine look just like the women in the rest of the world.   They might be a bit skinnier, but, overall they are the same.   They age the same in looks.   

I went to the website to take a gander.  (I'm sure our intrepid poster will understand that idiom.)  The girls that were displayed on the front page were airbrushed and some had their heads moved from other pictures.  This is no more, no less than any other internet based presence.   

Glad I wore cargo pants.   I can button up the pockets so no one gets to my wallet without my permission.

Tell Gregory hello from us.  Too bad he had to leave A-Date.  I hear they're not doing so well any more.

Offline msmob

Whaaat? !

Who is discussing Larisa's character?

Her profile images do not reflect her current looks and that IS misrepresentation.. PERIOD.

The pay per letter / chat 'biz model' needs to misrepresent to survive ...?

herotime

Seriously go and meet some Ukrainian girls in real life they are not like the rest girls else in World many look younger and many look like models.

About Larisa her apperance do reflect her current look Period you can find this out in live Skype video with her at Cinderella1.

In real life meetings :

Biz model .... Cinderella1 do not need any Biz model to survive have you meet Ukrainian girls whats wrong with you?

Never seen a beutiful Ukrainian girl?

Usually Ukrainian girls look much younger and model like you will find this out if you meet some Ukrainian girls in real.

Gregory S has never been involved with Anastasiadate scam site that Gregory you refer to is another person.

Cinderella1 is not pay per online letter relaying real postal letters to their girls not emails.

People who know Ukraine is the ones who gets the last laugh its a common fact Ukrainian girls age slower in apperance nomatter if you get that or not.

No point of arguing this more.

The wise will get it the fools will keep arguing BS hope they grow up and wise up.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:44:35 PM by herotime »

Offline msmob

Seriously go and meet some Ukrainian girls in real life they are not like the rest girls else in World many look younger and many look like models.

You may be addressing Jone, but most of us involved in this thread have had / have  FSU partners and know how to find one..and advise those who do not as to type of sites to avoid.....

About Larisa her apperance do reflect her current look Period you can find this out in live Skype video with her at Cinderella1.

)))

Are you suggesting the image I posted of Larisa...which is at least three years old.. is not her?

In real life meetings :

Biz model .... Cinderella1 do not need any Biz model to survive have you meet Ukrainian girls whats wrong with you?

There are PLENTY more suitable biz models to find FSU ladies...

Never seen a beutiful Ukrainian girl?

Usually Ukrainian girls look much younger and model like you will find this out if you meet some Ukrainian girls in real.

Most members have seen plenty and know the type of sites to avoid.

The sites where ladies post their own profiles and more representitive photos are the ones serious men should visit..

Agencies are a biz model that (thank goodness) are nigh on DEAD..

Gregory S has never been involved with Anastasiadate scam site that Gregory you refer to is another person.

Cinderella1 is not pay per online letter relaying real postal letters to their girls not emails.

People who know Ukraine is he ones who gets the last laugh its a common fact Ukrainian girls age slower in apperance nomatter if you get that or not.

No point of arguing this more.

The wise will get it the fools will keep arguing BS hope they grow up and wise up.

I have no idea who runs or is involved ...MY
 point is that this site ..clearly.. misrepresents..

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:59:06 PM by msmob »

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
What a joke.   This guy should go on TV, he would be laughed at by everyone.

The women in Ukraine look just like the women in the rest of the world.   They might be a bit skinnier, but, overall they are the same.   They age the same in looks.   

I went to the website to take a gander.  (I'm sure our intrepid poster will understand that idiom.)  The girls that were displayed on the front page were airbrushed and some had their heads moved from other pictures.  This is no more, no less than any other internet based presence.   

Glad I wore cargo pants.   I can button up the pockets so no one gets to my wallet without my permission.

Tell Gregory hello from us.  Too bad he had to leave A-Date.  I hear they're not doing so well any more.

I’ve been searching for an article all afternoon, but can’t find it atm. It put a group of FSU and American women along side each other fully clothed, wearing make up etc... and then naked and natural (no make up) and there was no difference, you couldn’t tell if they were US or FSU women... they were just women.

herotime

If you meet and had many Ukrainian partners you should know that many ukrainian girls look much younger.

Not all Ukrainians look much younger but many do.

Larisa choosed her pictures herself to list at Cinderella1 I can assure you Larisa neither Cinderella1 do not misrepresent anything it is how she looks...

This can be verified at free live skype video through Cinderella1.

I am sorry you do not get that.

I had many girls from Ukraine I know first hand they look much younger often then they really are. I seen Ukrainian girls in Larisas age that looked even younger and more model like then her.

Last post about this.

Also Cinderella1 very honest no photoshop but natural pictures of their matchmaker girls.

Hope you meet Larisa in person I will tell you what did I say she does look exactly as her pictures she choosed to use on Cinderella1.

It is pointless to argue this futher.

Your head is the only thing that is misleading you in this.

I am in contact and know many Ukrainian model girls that are models most of them look much younger then their age it is a fact regarding Ukrainian girls in general.

The wise wise up the fools talking more bs.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 10:27:23 PM by herotime »

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
If you meet and had many Ukrainian partners you should know that many ukrainian girls look much younger.

Larisa choosed her pictures herself to list at Cinderella1 I can assure you Larisa neither Cinderella1 do not misrepresent anything it is how she looks...

I had many girls from Ukraine I know first hand they look much younger often then they really are. I seen Ukrainian girls in Larisas age that looked even younger and more model like then her.

Last post about this.

Also Cinderella1 very honest no photoshop but natural pictures of their matchmaker girls.

Hope you meet Larisa in person I will tell you what did I say she does look exactly as her pictures she choosed to use on Cinderella1.

I am in contact and know many Ukrainian model girls that are models most of them look much younger then their age it is a fact regarding Ukrainian girls in general.

Can you explain the benefit of spending money with an agency when a guy like myself can join a free site like fdating, build up numerous English speaking contacts in a matter of weeks and visit these women.

Why use an agency when it’s a simple process for even the most basic beginner to meet handfuls of genuine women without the risk of being taken advantage of by a middle man?  What do you get for your money and what gives you an advantage over using a free dating site or even an affordable monthly subscription site?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:40:10 AM by Davo »

Offline msmob

Once again, few here are disagreeing withe benefits of a FSU partner... 

)))). You need your eyes tested...

It can be verified via her profile on Odnoklassniki that you are BUSTED....

I am sorry that you might think you are dealing with idiots who do not know Ukraine / Russia or speak Russian..

LM..

Last post about this.

The 'wise' don't try to pull fast ones in places where the people pointing out the sites 'issues' live in the FSU half of the year..

FAR better to use sites such as dmnotify.com fdating, etc.

Many of us wake up with FSU wives and find your 'excuses' risible..

Now run along to a place where you'll find suckers who will believe you..and whose money is easily parted from their wallets.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:29:40 AM by msmob »

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
" 60 years old looked like 35 years old..."

yo machick...
you should get your glasses checked, because it sounds like you can't see too clearly
because the ONLY way a 60 yr old Ukrainian woman is gonna look like she's 35...
is if she's using a 25 yr old photo, which is probably about what most of 'em do...

so enjoy the pretty pictures fellas
the map is not the territory
and neither is a picture of the map...

see, this is exactly what you noobs have to look out for...
there is no substitute for you noobs to just go out into the jungle on your own...
but most of you just don't measure up for this approach...
so you want the quickest, easiest, CHEAPEST shortcut
and there are plenty of people out there selling shortcuts to noobs
but these shortcuts are worthless...

60 is pushing it, my 48 yr old Ex can easily pass for early 30s, and still blows the 30 yr old women away in looks. Im so glad I went in the early 90s, when there was no photoshop. It saved time.

BUT what older men looking have to remember, older FSU women have aged on the INSIDE. American women and FSU will both hit the WALL in their 40s. The WALL is undefeated. FSU women will turn into Stalin era Babushkas on the inside even if they look great on the outside.
  There is a good reason why Ukrainian men are not dating these 'good looking' women. I feel sorry for any sucker who would date my Ex now.

For older guys, just go get yourself a beautiful adorable submissive Asian 20 year old. There is a new  crop of MILLIONS each year. Sure, they will get the wall too, but at least you get 20 years. FSU is (imo) ideal for young guys looking for a  20 yr old
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 05:54:40 AM by GenMish »

herotime

60 is pushing it, my 48 yr old Ex can easily pass for early 30s, and still blows the 30 yr old women away in looks. Im so glad I went in the early 90s, when there was no photoshop. It saved time.

BUT what older men looking have to remember, older FSU women have aged on the INSIDE. American women and FSU will both hit the WALL in their 40s. The WALL is undefeated. FSU women will turn into Stalin era Babushkas on the inside even if they look great on the outside.
  There is a good reason why Ukrainian men are not dating these 'good looking' women. I feel sorry for any sucker who would date my Ex now.

For older guys, just go get yourself a beautiful adorable submissive Asian 20 year old. There is a new  crop of MILLIONS each year. Sure, they will get the wall too, but at least you get 20 years. FSU is (imo) ideal for young guys looking for a  20 yr old

Yes correct I took the example of what I experienced in real that with 60 year old is an example not always so.

But yes you correct many Ukrainians look many years younger like 20.

Regarding that many ukrainians aged in personality even that they look much younger true that is part of life.

It is the opposite however many Ukrainian girls do not want their ukrainian men because too much drinking many not wanna work lazy and many not faithful that is what my girl who work as a very famous very attractive model worldwide in her 20s years of age from Ukraine told me a few days ago in phone.

Wish all honest good guys the very best in your search for love and marriage either it be in Ukraine or elsewhere.

The thing that all is getting older in personality even with younger looks it varies talked to many ukrainian girls in older age that were young in personality and had a very young beutiful model look.

Why good honest Ukrainian girls is to prefer they are very family oriented with a marriage in mind and very faithful.

Not against asian girls or alike but for marriage and family Ukrainian good girls is to prefer but people are free to choose what they want.

Russian girls from Russia of the honest kind very good too and girls from Belarus very good of the honest ones and honest girls from China very serious not discounting that.

Beutiful Asian girl nothing wrong with that either.

Ukrainian age difference that is ok is between 10 to 15 years heard about bigger age gap can happend but is not the norm.

Nah hit the wall in 40s no but to build a serious family life with family kids well for that too late age is not ideal but hit the wall in their 40s no can not generalise all girls like that. Beeing in 40s is no high age at all especially for girls in Ukraine or Russia or Belarus either in apperance or personality for most part.

About photoshop does not matter in real live skype video chat and real live meetings Ukrainian girls overall look much younger especially those that works as models as profession, but also others that look attractive of the Ukrainians look much younger some are also younger as personality not all but some.

Personally yes I am experienced but young when it comes to girls in Ukraine and Russia both options is good when you find honest girls there.

Ukrainian and Russian girls especially and girls from Belarus keep fit and healthy they take care of their apperance and health way more then girls from our home countries that many not all but many getting fat and is some too much feminism and age harder on outside.

For older guys not serious for family life and mostly want one thing with much younger girls 20 year asian girls submissive might be for you.

Exist many exceptions however concerning submissivness of oriential girls thanks ML for pointing this out true it is an individual thing as much in life is not all the same:

(What ML is saying below is true also Asian or oriential girls can be very bossy at home and in private, but submissive in public.
A friend of mine is together with an Asian girl that is very bossy at home and in private he told me this beeing happy to admit it, but in public his Asian girl is submissive.)

Those serious for family life and marriage good honest Ukrainian girls is a very good choice or honest girl from Russia usually look much younger also of the attractive ones and many younger in personality but mature also in same way.

You know were to find honest Ukrainian girls verified serious honest ready for family and marriage even some willing to move to your country with you, not all is willing to do that as they love Ukraine with its culture and traditions and family and friends too much to leave, but some is willing to move to your country.

Many in Ukraine hate the poverty of course but still love Ukraine and its culture and traditions very much making it hard for many of them to leave their country.

The few honest good girls in Ukraine is very family oriented for their future huspand very submissive usually in mutual love care consent and they are not extreme feminism and they are not materialistic or greedy. Money has little value to them they value other things in life much more and true honest soul connection and love as long they have what they need to survive.

They do not earn much in Ukraine not even in high educate jobs like 200 to around 300 usd a month or alike it were more difficult to survive in Ukraine in past better now just avoid the places in Ukraine were its war common sence in those parts it is terrible...

Things does not cost that much in Ukraine for Ukrainians but still they have very little tiny salery... They barely survive in Ukraine and by our standards in our home countries overall Ukrainians have it very poor of the major population over there.
Some in Ukraine is very rich but most is pretty poor nomatter high educated jobs.

For us visiting Ukraine we find most things very cheap there for most of us at least depending on how much people earn in their home countries.

"UKRAINIAN LADIES: THE THINGS I DISCOVERED FROM 5 YEARS DATING GIRLS THAT ARE UKRAINIAN!

Funny reality for the older readers: also you will see that even the old Ukrainian women still look 20 years younger compared to their Western competition if you are 50+ and looking for a new relationship or date. Real tale! Appearance are very important and a lot of Ukrainian ladies learn this at a early age."

Whole:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 04:47:50 PM by herotime »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
"60 is pushing it, my 48 yr old Ex can easily pass for early 30s, and still blows the 30 yr old women away in looks."

in order to do that, my wife needed a facelift and veneers, total bill almost $50,000
but she can EASILY pass for 35, and after coming in out of the cold with her cheeks flushed, maybe 30...
you should note that my wife is 6'1" tall and quite fit...

the best part, is she thinks this was all for her benefit, and she showers me with gratitude...
but to me honest, it was more for my own pleasure...

my wife knows to perfection how to give me the kind of sex I want...
she reaches deep down into the hidden corners of my mind...
and takes my deepest, darkest desires, with all the things I fantasize about
and she teases me with it...temps me with it...
AND she has the sexiest Russian accent you could ever imagine
like a cat purring

to me, my wife is kinda like a Russian Elizabeth Hurley, pretty much my favorite type of woman...

what a sweet wife and life I have...
spossiba bog!!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 10:46:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

WOW . . . this is some pretty deep stuff.

Would take me a long time to decipher what it all means, and whether I can relate to it.

But thanks for the thoughts.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

I don't have any current experience with this.
I did spend a lot of time and lost my virginity to Asian gals back when I was 17 and in US Navy.
However, these were mostly very short term relationships and no time (or desire) to analyze the type of personality they had.

However, surely there must be a lot of offsetting negatives to go along with the positives you posit for Asian gals.

And I know for a fact from discussions with older Asian professional couples that I know very well here in USA . . . they are all uniform in stating that the females really do run the relationship.

The men readily admit that their wives are the boss at home . . . and they don't seem unhappy about it.

Interesting too that, when the Asian couple are together, it seems that the wife is very deferring to her husband and all men nearby.  But in private it seems the women are in control.

I remember recently visiting with a 70 year old ethnic Chinese man who was a retired medical doctor associated with the local university.  We were talking for some time when I looked around and noticed that his wife was standing in the doorway looking at us.  She had apparently been there quite a while, but she remained silent and away from us . . . until the husband noticed her also and motioned for her to come sit and join us.  Then she readily joined in the conversation; and she was highly educated also.  They both had immigrated here some 40 years ago from Taiwan and obtained their post bachelor's degree education here in USA.

Just an example of how the oriental wife (at least in this age bracket) can follow all the traditional roles and be submissive in public . . . and yet they dominate when in private . . . at least as the men tell me.

So I have my doubts when the 'submissive' nature of oriental women is touted.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1800
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1793
Total: 1803

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM