It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459215 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #400 on: December 07, 2017, 09:34:36 AM »
I think it is Manny & A Fi  who created this idiot  & are trying to destroy this forum !! ;D

No. Actually that would be you. They banned your butt from the site knowing full well you'd come here. As for TC, he's definitely prone to be a fool on the hill, but he had single-handedly increased the board's traffic. For every post he makes, his minions and followers, like you and that walking infectious disease, tags 10-15 posts thereafter.

At least TC composes his own thoughts when he post/s, abominable as some of them may be, unlike your predictable copy/paste stupidity.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #401 on: December 07, 2017, 09:59:18 AM »

For every post he makes, his minions and followers, like you and that walking infectious disease, tags 10-15 posts thereafter.

At least TC composes his own thoughts when he post/s, abominable as some of them may be, unlike your predictable copy/paste stupidity.

Have you been on the pop, while missing the mrs, GCB?

'Thoughts'? - more like a pubescent man-child....    That you might even 'support' him does you 'credit'   

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #402 on: December 07, 2017, 02:22:02 PM »
Have you been on the pop, while missing the mrs, GCB?

'Thoughts'? - more like a pubescent man-child....    That you might even 'support' him does you 'credit'

:ROFL:

See what I mean? But by now I'm sure you caught the drip, ooppps, drift. POP and all that jazz...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #403 on: December 07, 2017, 08:19:49 PM »
Well that escalated quickly...

Offline msmob

« Reply #404 on: December 07, 2017, 11:12:22 PM »
 :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #405 on: December 09, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »
I do make a lot of classic errors.  I rambled a lot because i was excited.  What I was saying is that the dating sites are fun.  I know that some are scammers, but it's fun to learn how they work.  I'm not at the point of getting any attachment to any of them (this is like day 4) so maybe we'll talk about how fun getting catfished is after a few months. 

As far as the other cities, can you help me out here.  What exactly are you saying?  I grew up cold war, Russia scares me a little, but if you're saying that those larger cities in the interior are great for this, please help me, post some links and such for me to read up on please!

I also watched the loveme movie with David Arquette ... the movie movie.  not the one Trenchcoat referenced (more documentary)  I'll watch it though.

and I'm not talking about ever doing the PPL thing.  That's just crazy. I'm just talking about girls on the sites.   

Gaspar, here's the link to the You tube video I was talking about, its a guy that follows a tour and is allowed to video it and document it, interview the guys and girls involved. Its nice and short and good for a laugh, I don't think this group is running tours anymore though. The video is good as I think it shows you do get some serious women on the tours and some of the guys that turn up aren't always the best.

The Desperate Western Men Hunting For Wives In Ukraine
Link:

Now I'm not suggesting tours are the way to go, they can be bad places to look for a sincere girl. I think though this video gives an good insight into the dating scene out there in general from both perspectives, I think you'll get a pretty varied lot through dating websites even if it is a less dodgy place to look.

ps. if you tube link doesn't work just pop in the title in you tube search and it should come up.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 02:28:12 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #406 on: December 09, 2017, 11:31:40 PM »

Nah...not with one too many hen plucking.

No feathers were ruffled - let alone plucked - dream on

Heck, even prompted Dan to write a post dedicated only to him.

Are you so dense to recognise to whom to are referring to, now  .... many years later ?...

Lot's of hatchets buried - since then

Get over yourself, wee maun

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #407 on: December 10, 2017, 08:37:05 AM »
Loved the video Trench.  However dated it is, it's odd to see the duallity of everything said.  I especially liked the scene with the interpreter and the guy told to sing Hotel California.  LOL, that was amazing. 

I had a question about something that seems to be a theme from GQBlues and hinted at by jumper.  FSUW here in the USA that are looking.

Are there resources dedicated to accessing them?  I mean I know match.com and all that, but it's such a grind. 

Thanks!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #408 on: December 10, 2017, 08:55:32 AM »
Loved the video Trench.  However dated it is, it's odd to see the duallity of everything said.  I especially liked the scene with the interpreter and the guy told to sing Hotel California.  LOL, that was amazing. 

I had a question about something that seems to be a theme from GQBlues and hinted at by jumper.  FSUW here in the USA that are looking.

Are there resources dedicated to accessing them?  I mean I know match.com and all that, but it's such a grind. 

Thanks!

I know it is here too, lol. Generally I think the FSW found on Match/already here are looking to trade up. You might strike it lucky and find one that is genuinely into you/had a bad experience with the bloke she got with. In general though I view them as the bad girls, the immigration whores, etc.

I know Elena's Models (EM) tends to have a fair few of them, I'm not sure off other sites though.

Yeah that's a pretty funny vid ain't it. I thought the girl in the brown top in Nikolaev seemed quite sincerely genuine so goes to show some genuine women turn up. I also thing the young slightly drunk local dude in the awful light green shirt is correct a lot of the women out there want stuff (material goods. i.e clothes). The guys out there cannot hope to buy these goods for these hotties and so many look to foreign dating as their only option. If you're lucky you may get one who isn't and/or who is into you.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #409 on: December 10, 2017, 03:08:10 PM »
Another example of Trench's hilarious viewpoints ..

ANYONE taking this guys 'advice' ,,, based on his 'experience' of FSU W ....good luck  :ROFL:

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #410 on: December 26, 2017, 04:06:47 PM »
That said a woman with a child will normally greet a WM warmly with legs wide open. They will unlikely get any other guy visit them so they can't afford to be fussy. Local guys see them as only fit for a good lay anyway

In addition to the vulgarity, how do you know this to be a fact?  From the vast numbers of married FSUW you dated?  From your (2?) weeks on the ground speaking to these women and the men who "lay" them?

There are at least two FSUW posting here who had children when they married WM.  Ask them if they would "normally greet a WM warmly with legs wide open".
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #411 on: December 27, 2017, 12:00:39 AM »
No, you didn’t figure out FSU society.

If life is so horrible, an FSUW can work abroad, as millions of Ukrainians do. Many of the countries in which they work, such as Poland, Spain, Portugal, and Ireland, offer them paths to citizenship. You assume women are trapped and WM are their sole means of leaving the FSU. That may have been true 20 years ago, but it hasn’t been for a long time.

Life in Russia is not difficult for most single mothers.

Most work in Poland illegally, despite the recent travel agreementioned with Ukraine it did not include right to work. Some may go to these countries and get in either by getting with a local guy or meeting immigration requirements. Few will be able to meet these immigration requirements though. It's well known knowledge the plight of the single mother in the FSU.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #412 on: December 27, 2017, 12:20:09 AM »
No, you are wrong. Anyone who is connected to the Ukrainian community knows this. Both Spain and Portugal, for example, have had at least one amnesty that I know of for illegal immigrants, with a path to citizenship. I know several Ukrainians in Ireland who were there illegally but obtained citizenship. One, when discovered, was told to apply for residency and she would be on the path to citizenship. She asked if her husband could join her. She was asked if he “looks like you” (i.e. white) and when she answered affirmatively, they said no problem. Today, both she and her husband are Irish citizens.

Anyone who has lived in Poland for 3 years, has a stable income, and can speak Polish is eligible for Polish citizenship. In addition, Ukrainians with Polish ancestry are eligible to obtain a Polish passport. Romania was giving any Ukrainian who applied a passport for years.

Over 1 in 10 Ukrainians hold a foreign passport. They are not trapped in the country, as you suggest.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #413 on: December 27, 2017, 12:24:43 AM »
It's well known knowledge the plight of the single mother in the FSU.

What, exactly, is that plight?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:27:46 AM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #414 on: December 27, 2017, 01:19:13 AM »
No, you are wrong. Anyone who is connected to the Ukrainian community knows this. Both Spain and Portugal, for example, have had at least one amnesty that I know of for illegal immigrants, with a path to citizenship. I know several Ukrainians in Ireland who were there illegally but obtained citizenship. One, when discovered, was told to apply for residency and she would be on the path to citizenship. She asked if her husband could join her. She was asked if he “looks like you” (i.e. white) and when she answered affirmatively, they said no problem. Today, both she and her husband are Irish citizens.

Anyone who has lived in Poland for 3 years, has a stable income, and can speak Polish is eligible for Polish citizenship. In addition, Ukrainians with Polish ancestry are eligible to obtain a Polish passport. Romania was giving any Ukrainian who applied a passport for years.

Over 1 in 10 Ukrainians hold a foreign passport. They are not trapped in the country, as you suggest.

And Russians?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #415 on: December 27, 2017, 01:37:50 AM »
They also aren’t trapped in Russia. Life there is fairly stable. A lot of Russians who move abroad return to Russia.

Offline msmob

« Reply #416 on: December 27, 2017, 03:06:45 AM »

A good husband knows how to communicate with his wife and take care of her needs.

You know BillyB - you can carry on thinking being good at dating means being a good husband...'coz he 'communicates'...

I know plenty of quiet guys who are happily married to their (attractive ) woman...

Offline msmob

« Reply #417 on: December 27, 2017, 04:58:37 AM »
Most work in Poland illegally, despite the recent travel agreementioned with Ukraine it did not include right to work. Some may go to these countries and get in either by getting with a local guy or meeting immigration requirements. Few will be able to meet these immigration requirements though. It's well known knowledge the plight of the single mother in the FSU.

... pray do tell where you learnt this latest piece of Trench " I read it on the net - so it must be true" ?

Really, most posts of yours should carry a "I'm an expert on posting nonsense", warning

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #418 on: December 27, 2017, 05:40:50 AM »
I know plenty of quiet guys who are happily married to their (attractive ) woman...

Quiet as in socially (introvert)? Or were you trying to imply a quiet character inside and out? Just a tad confused.
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline msmob

« Reply #419 on: December 27, 2017, 05:43:57 AM »
Quiet as in socially (introvert)? Or were you trying to imply a quiet character inside and out? Just a tad confused.

My 'bad' - not extrovert ...just quietly confident

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #420 on: December 27, 2017, 05:46:13 AM »
My 'bad' - not extrovert ...just quietly confident

Ah like a gentleman :D
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #421 on: December 27, 2017, 10:30:03 AM »
Well here are a couple of reports on the issues:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28191326

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27422743

It shows that some do get caught/refused and sent back and that it is becoming a real burden for the EU. Its one of the main reasons we left the EU since the EU have been far too slow to react and effectively deal with this situation. Hungary has done a sterling job of countering EU ineptness and shortsightedness but the EU are intent on all of its nations being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants so that life becomes a misery for all. By leaving the EU we will steadily be able to get to grips with this problem. Sure a few will gain citizenship but European countries can only accommodate so many, as these articles show many will be turned back. Deluding ourselves that Ukraine & Russia are anything but poor nations with poor people living their lives does not alter the situation. Many that do become refugees do not qualify for any benefits in the European countries they get into, they have to try and get any work they can if they can, if they can't they have a big problem. Even the first girl I met from Mariupol told me she did not want to become a refugee - it is not seen as admirable for them even living a somewhat poor lifestyle. For sure some are proud of who they are and where they live even if it is a life of poverty and drudgery, a refugee lifestyle is seen as worse as at least their lifestyle is stably poor rather than totally uncertain. They are looking for a direct path to citizenship not an uncertain journey with the hope of an administrative circumstance specific loophole in a European nation. I think Ukraine would soon empty of almost all people if immigration to a EU nation was really that easy. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #422 on: December 27, 2017, 10:52:01 AM »
Poor Trench,

Your 'evidence' is 3 year old news ..since when the EU has granted visa free travel within Schengen  :ROFL:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #423 on: December 27, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »
Poor Trench,

Your 'evidence' is 3 year old news ..since when the EU has granted visa free travel within Schengen  :ROFL:

One of the reports is three years old the other is this year. Free travel within schengen has nothing to do with this. This is about those coming to live & work illegally within the EU. Keep up Mobers.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #424 on: December 27, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »
I mean are you telling me that these girls in the FSU live comfortably and contently where they are even though by what you say could apparently move to an EU nation under a immigration system where they are accepted in a back door manner can earn more though apparently live similar lifestyle to back home and have access to many more guys so not have to wait for all these guys that are messaging them to visit them but chose to stay put and do it that way anyway even though they have far fewer guys to choose from. Hmmn yeah sure that makes sense :cluebat:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1858
Total: 1869

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM