It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458806 times)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #500 on: December 30, 2017, 07:20:22 PM »

England’s 10 Worst Towns To Live In Have Been Announced

Dover at number one seems a bit harsh, and certainly Hull at number two is nonsensical.  I can't believe that my candidate for the most depressing town I saw in England (Bolton) doesn't make the list!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #501 on: December 30, 2017, 07:51:21 PM »
Trenchcoat   in action saving a penny? ;D

‘Fare-Dodger’ Gets Willy Stuck In Barriers At Tube Station

A man found himself in a pretty sticky situation when he tried to dodge the London Underground fare by jumping over the barriers.

The unidentified man was captured on camera screaming in pain and creating a massive scene at Covent Garden station, after he trapped his manhood in the gates.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/fare-dodger-gets-penis-stuck-in-barriers-at-tube-station/

That's not me honest ;D I'm a white guy!
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #502 on: December 30, 2017, 07:54:50 PM »
While Trenchcoat persists in believing that he is "saving" some "poor" girl  who should jump at him in gratitude it is relevant to have a look at his world. ! :)

Perhaps Trenchcoat might note -as he looks through his "pink" glasses !
To quote from the article --
"After all, one person’s tranquil paradise is another’s tedious, muddy purgatory."

England’s 10 Worst Towns To Live In Have Been Announced

‘Lucky’ runners up are as follows: Scunthorpe, Rochdale, Bradford, Gravesend, Sunderland, Oldham and Blackpool.

I admit I was particularly surprised at Blackpool being listed, which I fondly recall as having a shabby, spangly charm about it.

I’m sure I’m not the only person from Lancashire who enjoyed being driven through the lights as as kid – a night made complete by an oversized bundle of candy floss.

However, one resident has urged: ‘Don’t come here, don’t bring your family here, don’t save your hard earned cash to holiday here cos all you gonna get is, robbed, hassled, spat at’.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/life/englands-10-worst-towns-to-live-in-have-been-announced/

I live in the south of England as I have stated before (and no not in or near Dover), so nowhere near those northern sh*teholes, though I hear they have spruced a few up a bit since their de-industrialization in the 80s & 90s.

Now remaber who this thread is supposed to be about :D :rules:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 07:56:35 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #503 on: December 30, 2017, 11:04:47 PM »
Dover at number one seems a bit harsh, and certainly Hull at number two is nonsensical.  I can't believe that my candidate for the most depressing town I saw in England (Bolton) doesn't make the list!

I hope Ste doesn't read that ! )

..and Hull has just been 'our' city of culture ;)

http://www.hull2017.co.uk/

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #504 on: December 31, 2017, 12:20:08 AM »
the most depressing town I saw in England (Bolton)
Where the 2nd pet shop is located ;D?

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #505 on: December 31, 2017, 10:33:12 AM »
My vote goes to Boston. It would not surprise me if C. S.Lewis had this city/town in mind when he wrote The Great Divorce.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #506 on: December 31, 2017, 10:45:03 AM »
I do not think I've read such complete crap in my 10 years of reading RWD.

Trench Coat, Waiting for something on the stove to cool down. I read some 10 pages or so of this thread. . . It is amazing and yet also sad. For what it is worth a variety of members representing different viewpoints can give you common sense advice and you willfully disregard and diminish it. My guess it does not fit your narrative, no matter how off kilter it is.

What is amazing is that there are posters who believe your reality and perspective.

What is sad that any normal woman from the former Soviet Union who comes in contact with you will be turned off from meeting further Western men.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #507 on: January 02, 2018, 02:29:37 AM »
For what it is worth a variety of members representing different viewpoints can give you common sense advice and you willfully disregard and diminish it. My guess it does not fit your narrative, no matter how off kilter it is.

What is sad that any normal woman from the former Soviet Union who comes in contact with you will be turned off from meeting further Western men.

Trench just doesn't listen point blank.  tons of posters gave him advice from before during his trips. he is back to square one talking about using VK and "photography" as ways to meet women.  He won't go and Skype them, and makes all kinds of excuses.

He lives a mere 2 hour flight away from Moscow or Kiev. he should be on a plane any chance he gets. The holidays were just here, a huge opportunity. but oh well, his life, his way...

Offline msmob

« Reply #508 on: January 02, 2018, 03:08:32 AM »
Trench just doesn't listen point blank.  tons of posters gave him advice from before during his trips. he is back to square one talking about using VK and "photography" as ways to meet women.  He won't go and Skype them, and makes all kinds of excuses.

He lives a mere 2 hour flight away from Moscow or Kiev. he should be on a plane any chance he gets. The holidays were just here, a huge opportunity. but oh well, his life, his way...

:ROFL:

Points well made ... But if you can tell me the airline that can get me to Moscow as fast as two hours - I'll do weekends, too ! ;)

Man-Moscow - no direct flights anymore... average time 8 hours

Lon-Moscow is fours hours

The fastest possible back from Sochi is 13 hours .. 8 hours there

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #509 on: January 02, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »

THIS is the reason I don't do travelling abroad over/around the Christmas/New Year Festive period:

Link: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/28/hundreds-spend-night-at-stansted-airport-as-wintry-weather-hits-flights

Happens nearly every year and no the idea of kipping out on some hard plastic terminal seats for a nights sleep does not interest me, lol. I also avoid flying with BA as they are prone to having strikes every so often most likely again over the festive season as they don't give a sh*t about their customers or workers whatever their corporate PR says. Added to that will be the larger numbers of people going away, traffic jams and weather problems even getting to the airport, etc.

So why not just leave it a couple of months and go in March-April time when the snows have gone and I won't have those problems scuppering being with a lady and making me feel miserable for having it all stuff up. That's the way I see it.   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #510 on: January 02, 2018, 12:59:21 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the replies people.  I don't want to go to too many details as I need to start looking more positively for the future. One thing to be wary of is that I could have started a family soon after I married but I had job issues and felt i needed to make sure I can maintain an income and worry about the family later. After my job issues go back on track 2 years later my wife also got steady work. However the idea of a family to my wife time had passed. My marriage never recovered from that delay .

:popcorn: Yep I think we have found the diagnosis of your problem here already, now that was relatively quick and painless wasn't it. :)

For sure I have not been this far in with a FSW yet but from what I see this is a common mistake. Exposure early on to western culture is a big risk you are taking. You're essentially up-ing the challenge you are giving yourself without perhaps realizing it. Getting her preggers is no.1 priority never mind what situation you are in with anything else or all is lost! What I have learn't from my online studies is her getting a job or signing up to a course of study is virtually the worse thing you can do, particularly if you are not a top tier sort of guy. If you have not had family before and have not come first regularly with girls before in the past then you are not a top tier guy that many girls will go for and look up to. Don't distress yourself with this many of us guys aren't its just luck of the draw and you only need to fall a little short in one area or two to miss out on being a hottie wanted by all women.

You see Andrew when you let her go out and get a job you put her out on the market for all jocks to have a gander at. Once a woman is exposed to what else is out there, what she can get then she compares to you and if for her you no longer look as good a deal then she is likely to go elsewhere. When she first moves to a country many FSW will have little idea that they can get any better than the deal put in front off them, i.e you. You beat the local crowd she had access to so for her at that point in time she regards herself as getting a good deal - that is when you or most WM need to get the deal signed ;) and not delay. After all you have all the expense and hassle of going out there, dating (as fun as it can be) importing her, to me she signed up to being with you so can't complain that you want your half of the bargain. If you allow things to slide though she will see over time what else is out there and become accustomed to a whole new availability of men she did not know she would have access too. I've learn't that being too nice to a FSW doesn't help neither does getting a FSW and diverting her from her mission in life to be a baby machine ;D So don't try to alter a FSW just accept her as she is or run foul of her westernisation.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #511 on: January 02, 2018, 02:37:20 PM »
Trench has made the stupidest post of the year. He was champion last year too. This attitude is why he will not have a happy marriage.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #512 on: January 02, 2018, 03:01:56 PM »
PS, Trench - A former poster here married an FSUW.  She became pregnant immediately, although it wasn't planned. He is wealthy, so she never worked.  She still managed to find a lover, despite being a stay at home mother, and booted the husband out to install her lover.  So your theory is no inoculation against adultery or abandonment.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #513 on: January 02, 2018, 04:02:12 PM »
THIS is the reason I don't do travelling abroad over/around the Christmas/New Year Festive period:

I do it most years ...booking at the last minute - having checked weather reports ..

Last year was via Istanbul to Sochi...   

Once again, Trench makes 'excuses' while others get on a DO it ))

Buy a set of winter tyres and DRIVE there !

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #514 on: January 02, 2018, 04:02:38 PM »
PS, Trench - A former poster here married an FSUW.  She became pregnant immediately, although it wasn't planned. He is wealthy, so she never worked.  She still managed to find a lover, despite being a stay at home mother, and booted the husband out to install her lover.  So your theory is no inoculation against adultery or abandonment.

Stopping at one is not enough, you need at least two to get a decent level of protection. Three or more kids will have near enough all prospective competing males running for the hills. A guy who sees a woman with a kid already will think 'ok she has one but I can still have a couple more with her and it be manageable enough'. With three you are just being used as a b*tch.

In anything there's no guarantees but having kids tends to reduce the risk. Giving a woman two or more kids to deal with should keep her busy from pursuing lovers in her own interest.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #515 on: January 02, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »
Stopping at one is not enough, you need at least two to get a decent level of protection. Three or more kids will have near enough all prospective competing males running for the hills. A guy who sees a woman with a kid already will think 'ok she has one but I can still have a couple more with her and it be manageable enough'. With three you are just being used as a b*tch.

In anything there's no guarantees but having kids tends to reduce the risk. Giving a woman two or more kids to deal with should keep her busy from pursuing lovers in her own interest.

LOL, Completely clueless............... :cluebat:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline msmob

« Reply #516 on: January 02, 2018, 04:10:55 PM »
Giving a woman two or more kids to deal with should keep her busy from pursuing lovers in her own interest.

I wish to defend Trench.. in no way does the comment above make him out to be a misogynist  or clueless

Please note... irony intended

« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 12:46:23 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #517 on: January 02, 2018, 04:25:15 PM »

You are going to be gone long before your wife gets to kid #3.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #518 on: January 02, 2018, 06:49:54 PM »
:ROFL:

Points well made ... But if you can tell me the airline that can get me to Moscow as fast as two hours - I'll do weekends, too ! ;)

Man-Moscow - no direct flights anymore... average time 8 hours

Lon-Moscow is fours hours

Sorry 3 and 1/2 hours from London.  Amsterdam and other closer cities are 3 hours or less. 

My point is that anyone in Europe is far closer to Russia than from North America.  Here it's a minimum of 10 hours and with connecting flights usually.  In total it takes me 16-18 hours from my city to Moscow.   So an extra hour to you should mean nothing!

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #519 on: January 02, 2018, 06:56:08 PM »
Trench has made the stupidest post of the year. He was champion last year too. This attitude is why he will not have a happy marriage.

Bingo!!  Trench I really have no idea how you can seriously think like this...  Forget marriage, he won't even be able to find a girlfriend.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #520 on: January 02, 2018, 07:03:59 PM »
Sorry 3 and 1/2 hours from London.  Amsterdam and other closer cities are 3 hours or less. 

My point is that anyone in Europe is far closer to Russia than from North America.  Here it's a minimum of 10 hours and with connecting flights usually.  In total it takes me 16-18 hours from my city to Moscow.   So an extra hour to you should mean nothing!

IF you happen to live right next to Heathrow's flight path, lol. Fortunately I don't but the point is you have to factor in about a 4 hour journey plus checking in and waiting time as a minimum from where I live on the south coast of England. Then there is journey time at the other end, etc. which might be 2 hours in all so that 3.5-4 hour flight now becomes 10 hours minimum, possibly longer with traffic, delays, etc.

Of course you will have some travelling time as well on top but the point is that it is not quite as easy as those not from the UK think. A 10 hour journey time either side gets you next to no time over there for a long weekend. Essentially you might as well book the whole week off work, not a big problem as all full time workers in the UK get at least 25 days holiday per year, but the idea you can go every weekend if we liked isn't really a goer for many Brits.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #521 on: January 02, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »
Trench, serious question.  Have you had a girlfriend before or been in a relationship?  Because it's utter nonsense what you are spewing.  Most long time members will know this but new members may not.

If you have so little confidence in yourself that you feel a girl may leave you at the drop of a hat then something is wrong with you.

I don't want this thread being de-railed again, it is not about me, I am for the record a confident enough guy. I don't think you realise how notoriously competitive the dating scene is in the UK, specifically the south of England. It is horrendous you have to be of such a high standard as a guy to get a girl here for the long term or short term relationship. Girls here do not ask out guys they have such a large selection to choose from. A girl will typically line up at least several guys of interest to her and string them along and eventually choose one out of that selection or one that just comes out of the blue from somewhere. The UK is not Canada or the US, this is how hard it is here and many a guy from south of England will tell you the same.   

Offline Boethius

« Reply #522 on: January 02, 2018, 07:59:09 PM »
Believe me, if Trench does find an FSUW, he won't be ruining her life.  Those women are not babes in the woods.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #523 on: January 02, 2018, 08:20:08 PM »
IF you happen to live right next to Heathrow's flight path, lol. Fortunately I don't but the point is you have to factor in about a 4 hour journey plus checking in and waiting time as a minimum from where I live on the south coast of England.

Again with your excuses.  Everyone has travel time to the airport.  I basically lose a full day or two if you factor in the time zone difference.

You can get to London the day before and book an airport hotel and catch an early morning flight the next day.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #524 on: January 02, 2018, 08:25:40 PM »
I don't think you realise how notoriously competitive the dating scene is in the UK, specifically the south of England. It is horrendous you have to be of such a high standard as a guy to get a girl here for the long term or short term relationship.

Dude I lived in London for a time, the biggest city in the UK.  I have to admit British girls are far less attractive than Russians on the whole, hence I didn't even bother asking one out.  I didn't have any problems finding girls from other cultures in London.  The UK is no more competitive than America, the rest of Europe or anywhere.   It basically comes down to the person.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1953
Total: 1962

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM