It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Investing $50K in you or a dream RW?  (Read 44971 times)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Investing $50K in you or a dream RW?
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2016, 05:15:28 AM »
I've tried Match & POF and like many guy here in the UK found it a waste of time

1) Put up a topless photo, set your primary photo as your face

You will find one night stands, make sure you do good in bed, it will last longer than a one night stand, more like friends with benefits.

Some people do good on online dating without the topless photo, they are tall, good jawline, well built, but at the same time they could do better just going into a bar and striking up a conversation. Nothing beats actually going to a bar, networking with friends, i found a few girls via church.

FSU is just easy, staying there is like tinder, you put little effort and get lots of women.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2016, 05:26:52 AM »
More excellent points, which leads us back to what I (and others) have posted in the not so distant past:

There are a lot of interesting posts in that thread, and that is but one of many on the subject.

This is all very good advice, many points also applicable to the UK market. I think the main cost for us would be in the search as although flights are cheaper than the US and good exchange rates its still going to accumulate over multiple trips. Advice I've previously seen is that its very unlikely to hit the right girl first time, some do of course and some prominent members on here have from what they have told us. That and its likely to take more than one trip, added to that possible occasional trips back to girls country once together.

As OP correctly stated there are costs associated such as buying some new decent clothes since you need to make the right impression and in that case it could help with dating chances at home potentially. So if it did then why search abroad. That of course and the guy is on the hook for all dating costs while out there but the good exchange rate helps tons with this :)

For us UK guys tens of thousands is far less likely to be spent on FSW dating, thank goodness. Since it tends to be cheaper to get the girl in the country and there's the welfare state. For me it seems to work as long as I can pace myself along (I have moderate wealth but not real wealthy), so just take my holidays in the Ukraine (or Russia) to cut down on cost and see the sights along the way. Still, I have no debt and that is important for me. If I we're to find a girl and take her on stuff like English/driving lessons would be small cost, even a small cheap second hand car would not cost a lot and I would see little reason to buy much else it would be unnecessary. That's where I'm coming from anyway. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2016, 05:46:00 AM »
1) Put up a topless photo, set your primary photo as your face

You will find one night stands, make sure you do good in bed, it will last longer than a one night stand, more like friends with benefits.

Some people do good on online dating without the topless photo, they are tall, good jawline, well built, but at the same time they could do better just going into a bar and striking up a conversation. Nothing beats actually going to a bar, networking with friends, i found a few girls via church.

FSU is just easy, staying there is like tinder, you put little effort and get lots of women.

Thanks DK could do with the advice. I'm ok, I'm around 6ft and ok body wise, I don't have a washboard toned stomach but it is reasonably in shape. I am going to work out more as I get towards the trip, my diet is reasonably decent, mainly drink water keep away from fast food most of the time.

Church I can imagine can probably be a good one, I'm not religious so don't go but I know on that front it keeps the competition down and some girls that go to church are actually real hot looking (surprisingly not all old peeps, lol). I used to work in a building where a church group met (baptists) and some of the girls were real hot there, and I got the impression some of the guys turned up just for that, lol. Still, not sure if I could do that without feeling badly hypocritical and a bit phoney.

The match thing I always wondered how that worked, I know girls say they don't want to see guys naked, they will turn profile down, etc. so I never did one, lol, so that is why, I'm guessing it actually turns them on so can't focus on the guy himself. I may have to try that for a laugh and see how it goes if any more joy. I always got the impression that they were out for some rock star sort of dude, which they probably are as well.

Bars, I have never been great at, down south the girls are known for being often quite cold and I do not have the gift of the gab. Being able to talk well in a social setting is a great skill to have in life, I can talk okish but I am no real social talker. If the opportunity came up it would be a take it as it comes thing, there would have to be chemistry there or would be pointless I would think. Opening up conversation with someone I have no contact with can be difficult for me. Good advice in any case I think.   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2016, 12:43:28 PM »
For us UK guys tens of thousands is far less likely to be spent on FSW dating, thank goodness. Since it tends to be cheaper to get the girl in the country and there's the welfare state.
I think you're making a big mistake here. I don't know much about an American welfare system vs. UK one, but let's assume that in the UK it's easier to live off welfare than in the US. BUT... you don't take into consideration two very important points:
1.) Though it might be easier (i.e. cheaper) to get a woman into the UK, immigration-wise and plane tickets-wise, I'm 200% sure that for a foreigner it's much easier to adapt to a new life in a country like the US, than in Europe. First of all, for us US English is much easier to learn and understand. But what's even more important is a better attitude towards foreigners in countries like US and Canada, comparing to European countries. Lower unemployment rates etc. It would be much easier to fit in for her in a place like New York, than in London, trust me. To fit in means to become employable and financially independent;
2.) Last thing a Russian woman has in mind when she immigrates to the West is to be on welfare and barely make ends meet. She's had enough of it in Russia. So the advantages of UK welfare system are irrelevant. What is relevant is either for her being financially independent (read above) OR to rely on her husband who has to really work hard and spend A LOT of what he earns on her and her child. So if you're happy that your countrymen are likely to spend less than men in the US, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, so to speak. Because if she's less likely to become financially independent in the UK, then more likely a British husband of hers would have to spend more on her than his American "colleague".
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:52:46 PM by papakota »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2016, 01:14:09 PM »
I think you're making a big mistake here. I don't know much about an American welfare system vs. UK one, but let's assume that in the UK it's easier to live off welfare than in the US. BUT... you don't take into consideration two very important points:
1.) Though it might be easier (i.e. cheaper) to get a woman into the UK, immigration-wise and plane tickets-wise, I'm 200% sure that for a foreigner it's much easier to adapt to a new life in a country like the US, than in Europe. First of all, for us US English is much easier to learn and understand. But what's even more important is a better attitude towards foreigners in countries like US and Canada, comparing to European countries. Lower unemployment rates etc. It would be much easier to fit in for her in a place like New York, than in London, trust me. To fit in means to become employable and financially independent;
2.) Last thing a Russian woman has in mind when she immigrates to the West is to be on welfare and barely make ends meet. She's had enough of it in Russia. So the advantages of UK welfare system are irrelevant. What is relevant is either for her being financially independent (read above) OR to rely on her husband who has to really work hard and spend A LOT of what he earns on her and her child. So if you're happy that your countrymen are likely to spend less than men in the US, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, so to speak. Because if she's less likely to become financially independent in the UK, then more likely a British husband of hers would have to spend more on her than his American "colleague".

I would have to disagree with you on the face of it here. I don't live in USA so I'm unable to make a direct comparison. But here in the UK and especially in my city, Manchester, there is a huge Polish and Eastern European community. Supermarkets have aisles dedicated to Polish and overseas produce. There are orthodox churches here. Brexit may have an impact but that remains to be seen for now. On the face of it you may say there is an attitude towards foreigners, but there are so many foreigners here that those attitudes are the minority.

My father has also re-married to a foreign lady and she has had absolutely no issues in finding a job and building her own social circle of friends here. It is very much case-specific and dependent on the lady herself.

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2016, 01:30:17 PM »
lyndontom,

Well, Brexit is a FACT of life and it's just a matter of time when things start drastically change in Europe in general and in the UK in particular. I might agree with you saying it's a case by case thing. But I take the average trend. Personally we don't know anyone in particular here, do we? The successful case you mentioned doesn't matter, 'cos it's a specific case, not a general trend. Moreover, you didn't point if it was Russian lady that your father had married or it was just foreign lady in general. Irish is also foreign in the UK.

Don't compare Polish immigrants or gastarbeiters and people from Baltic states who come to work as legal gastarbeiters in the UK to a Russian woman who marries a British guy and joins him there. Totally opposite in each and every way possible!

Unlike you, I'm able to make a direct comparison and that's exactly why I'm making one.
Orthodox churches have no connection whatsoever to a Russian woman immigrating to the UK as a wife. She might not even care too much about attending services to begin with. Moreover, Orthodox churches are not necessarily Russian ones.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:37:12 PM by papakota »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »
Irish is also foreign in the UK.

Culturally, no, they are not.  Furthermore, the Irish from Northern Ireland are not foreign, as they live in a part of the UK.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2016, 02:06:10 PM »

Culturally, no, they are not.  Furthermore, the Irish from Northern Ireland are not foreign, as they live in a part of the UK.
Do they agree with your statement? I'm not so sure. And also, who said anything about culture. He said foreign, period. It can mean anything. Purely legal meaning of a word is the first thing that comes to mind. Also I wasn't talking about N. Ireland, but Republic of Ireland.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:10:34 PM by papakota »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2016, 02:13:27 PM »
Foreign does not mean "anything".  People living in the Northern UK or Scotland have more in common with the Irish, typically, than they do with those living in the Southern UK.  A Brit writing about a "foreigner" would not include the Irish as foreign.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2016, 02:23:44 PM »
Foreign does not mean "anything".  People living in the Northern UK or Scotland have more in common with the Irish, typically, than they do with those living in the Southern UK.  A Brit writing about a "foreigner" would not include the Irish as foreign.

Absolutely, and that is precisely why I used the term without wishing to specify a nationality, because I was being deliberately generic that it is case dependant. My fathers wife is not from FSU but English is not her native language.

Papakota, not that's it's especially relevant but the church in my city is Russian Orthodox. Of course I've checked this previously.

Notwithstanding that you can, as you say, make a direct comparison and whilst I accept that you make some valid points - I don't think you particularly understand the relationship of Brits and Irish people, certainly not to the extent that Boethius clearly does.

I work closely every day with 2 guys from Northern Ireland and one from Dublin. Everyday banter aside - which would apply to anyone whether it be from the south, Scotland etc - they would certainly not consider themselves foreigners. There are, however, certainly religious and political nuances that I still cannot fathom.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:37:43 PM by lyndontom »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2016, 02:35:09 PM »
Part of it, as well, is an overly pedantic definition of "foreign", probably because papakota is not a native English speaker.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2016, 03:02:47 PM »
Papakota, not that's it's especially relevant but the church in my city is Russian Orthodox. Of course I've checked this previously.

There is a rather large post WWII Ukrainian diaspora in the UK.  In fact, Manchester was the first place in the UK to receive Ukrainian settlers, in the 19th century.  So I suspect there are Ukrainian Catholic and Ukrainian Orthodox churches in Manchester as well.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2016, 03:09:34 PM »

There is a rather large post WWII Ukrainian diaspora in the UK.  In fact, Manchester was the first place in the UK to receive Ukrainian settlers, in the 19th century.  So I suspect there are Ukrainian Catholic and Ukrainian Orthodox churches in Manchester as well.

Boethius, your wealth of knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I admit, I've just cheated and looked on Google. There is indeed a Ukrainian Catholic Church in Manchester. Ironically it is less than 5 minutes drive from where my old apartment was in Salford.

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2016, 03:41:51 PM »
It's all nice, but what it has to do with a price of rice in China? Meaning, I'm culturally Russian, but not a Russian citizen here. Being culturally Russian doesn't make me more employable here, unless I'm in a possession of a Russian passport. That's the core of the discussion here. Not some abstract cultural links that are intangible unlike a piece of paper with a stamp on it.

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2016, 03:46:53 PM »

Absolutely, and that is precisely why I used the term without wishing to specify a nationality, because I was being deliberately generic that it is case dependant. My fathers wife is not from FSU but English is not her native language.

Notwithstanding that you can, as you say, make a direct comparison and whilst I accept that you make some valid points - I don't think you particularly understand the relationship of Brits and Irish people, certainly not to the extent that Boethius clearly does.

I work closely every day with 2 guys from Northern Ireland and one from Dublin. Everyday banter aside - which would apply to anyone whether it be from the south, Scotland etc - they would certainly not consider themselves foreigners. There are, however, certainly religious and political nuances that I still cannot fathom.

Just because there're two people whose native language isn't English doesn't make them equal or even similar.
If it's irrelevant about the church, then why you brought it up in this thread?
I don't care about differences or similarities of Brits, Scots and Irish. What it has to with with employability of a Russian woman in the UK?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2016, 03:47:32 PM »

It's all nice, but what it has to do with a price of rice in China? Meaning, I'm culturally Russian, but not a Russian citizen here. Being culturally Russian doesn't make me more employable here, unless I'm in a possession of a Russian passport. That's the core of the discussion here. Not some abstract cultural links that are intangible unlike a piece of paper with a stamp on it.
We're not talking about Russia, though, are we?  We are talking about the UK.   The Irish have been emigrating to, and working in, the UK for centuries. Currently, they don't need a passport stamp to work in the UK, so they aren't foreign, in any event.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2016, 04:01:10 PM »
Just because there're two people whose native language isn't English doesn't make them equal or even similar.
If it's irrelevant about the church, then why you brought it up in this thread?
I don't care about differences or similarities of Brits, Scots and Irish. What it has to with with employability of a Russian woman in the UK?

I brought it up because you suggested there was some anti-foreigner reign in the UK, where it's impossible for any outside to assimilate into society. You clearly have no grasp of what reality is here for anyone, irrespective of nationality or whether they're a Russian lady or otherwise. Where and when exactly did you live in the UK? You said not all orthodox churches are Russian, absolutely, I was merely pointing out that this one is.

"Just because there're two people whose native language isn't English doesn't make them equal or even similar."

Indeed. I think you'll find that's exactly the point I made in my first post above.

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2016, 04:03:09 PM »
We're not talking about Russia, though, are we?  We are talking about the UK.   The Irish have been emigrating to, and working in, the UK for centuries. Currently, they don't need a passport stamp to work in the UK, so they aren't foreign, in any event.
We're talking about a Russian woman in the UK. What she has to do with rights of Irish citizens in the UK? And speaking of Irish citizens in the UK... Just because they have a right to work in the UK doesn't make them equal to UK citizens in terms of employability and welfare rights. I also have a right to work in Russia. So what? Who cares about it. They all want a passport. And since I'm kinda "Irish" here in Russia and feel foreign without a passport, I would think that Irish citizens in the UK feel the same.

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2016, 04:12:42 PM »

I brought it up because you suggested there was some anti-foreigner reign in the UK, where it's impossible for any outside to assimilate into society. You clearly have no grasp of what reality is here for anyone, irrespective of nationality or whether they're a Russian lady or otherwise. Where and when exactly did you live in the UK? You said not all orthodox churches are Russian, absolutely, I was merely pointing out that this one is.

I never said anything about anti-foreigner sentiment being wide spread in the UK, a xenophobia that is. We're talking about two different things. I don't want to get into a political discussion, especially considering where physically I am. All I can say is this. Try as a 3rd country national to assimilate in the US and then try in Europe and you'll find out about what I'm talking about here in two seconds. That's all.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:14:46 PM by papakota »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2016, 04:20:47 PM »
I never said anything about anti-foreigner sentiment being wide spread in the UK, a xenophobia that is. We're talking about two different things. I don't want to get into a political discussion, especially considering where physically I am. All I can say is this. Try as a 3rd country national to assimilate in the US and then try in Europe and you'll find out about what I'm talking about here in about two seconds. That's all.

It's a ludicrous statement, as is the one you made above about Irish people in the UK. I've only been to the USA as a tourist but the area is so vast, I can assure you there are massive differences between certain states - as an outsider - so your blanket statement is way off the mark. Some of our American friends can offer their opinions to the contrary or in support.

But are you telling me that if Alaska is one extreme and Texas is another, that the UK does not fall somewhere in the middle to assimilate into? And I do not just mean climatically but on so many micro levels. Your lack of understanding about Irish folk feeling like aliens in the UK suggests you have not spent any reasonable amount of time here.

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2016, 04:42:26 PM »

It's a ludicrous statement, as is the one you made above about Irish people in the UK. I've only been to the USA as a tourist but the area is so vast, I can assure you there are massive differences between certain states - as an outsider - so your blanket statement is way off the mark. Some of our American friends can offer their opinions to the contrary or in support.
But are you telling me that if Alaska is one extreme and Texas is another, that the UK does not fall somewhere in the middle to assimilate into? And I do not just mean climatically but on so many micro levels. Your lack of understanding about Irish folk feeling like aliens in the UK suggests you have not spent any reasonable amount of time here.

I don't care about Irish citizens living in the UK. I might be right or wrong, but what's the difference if it's an off topic here. My personal opinion is that a non-citizen is a non-citizen. It's a second class person in ANY country. It's my personal opinion that you won't change.
If you spent as a tourist 5 years in the US like me, were married TWICE to US citizen wives and had a US citizen child growing up in New England, you would've known the US a little better. Maybe.
I've been to about a dozen of states in the US from Ohio to N. Carolina and didn't see much of a difference. Maybe except for the accent in the South. But again, what it has to do with a Russian woman living in the UK?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:46:36 PM by papakota »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2016, 06:43:48 PM »
We're talking about a Russian woman in the UK. What she has to do with rights of Irish citizens in the UK? And speaking of Irish citizens in the UK...

You were the one who brought up the Irish in  your example.  I merely responded to what you posted.

Just because they have a right to work in the UK doesn't make them equal to UK citizens in terms of employability and welfare rights.

Currently, it does.  That was part of the issue for the "leave" campaign in Brexit.
I also have a right to work in Russia. So what? Who cares about it. They all want a passport. And since I'm kinda "Irish" here in Russia and feel foreign without a passport, I would think that Irish citizens in the UK feel the same.

Incomparable.  Ireland is part of the EU.  The UK has stated it will negotiate a CTA with Ireland so that its citizens will be treated exactly the same after Brexit.  That means they can work and live in the UK, and vice versa.

A Russian woman who is sponsored to the UK by a British man will have the same right to work as a British citizen.  Whether she "feels" British is up to her.  But, I don't note too many going back to Russia if their marriages break up, even if they don't have children.  That suggests life for them is not so terrible in the UK.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:23:46 PM by Boethius »

Offline BC

« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2016, 03:08:13 AM »
You were the one who brought up the Irish in  your example.  I merely responded to what you posted.

Currently, it does.  That was part of the issue for the "leave" campaign in Brexit.
Incomparable.  Ireland is part of the EU.  The UK has stated it will negotiate a CTA with Ireland so that its citizens will be treated exactly the same after Brexit.  That means they can work and live in the UK, and vice versa.

A Russian woman who is sponsored to the UK by a British man will have the same right to work as a British citizen.  Whether she "feels" British is up to her.  But, I don't note too many going back to Russia if their marriages break up, even if they don't have children.  That suggests life for them is not so terrible in the UK.

Gives those of us that also have Irish citizenship the best of both worlds.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2016, 04:41:00 AM »
FSW from Russia, 'the' Ukraine, etc can earn a fortune her compare to there home countries so no doubt they will  stay here meaning they can go home after a few year to a decade or so and live like a king, ...or queen rather. They will be able to set themselves up well because of the currency differences, invest in Ukraine/Russia through pound sterling which will buy a lot and go back when it suits becoming little oligarchs. The Polish are similar as they only earn a quarter of what they do in Poland as to what they do here, which is why they come here, though gain from currency differential not as stark.

That is why most Ukrainians were so gobsmacked that there then pro Russian numnuts President did not sign up to the process for EU membership thereby triggering a brief civil war. They would otherwise be able to come here and earn what is top tier stockbroker salary in their country for washing dishes or the like in the UK. Then how many Ukrainians would be seeking foreign men, not as many me thinks ;) They would do what the Polish do and come over with their men or join up with men of their own culture over here, shutting out the native men. Since then even a pathetic Ukrainian guy could earn what would be loads of money back in the Ukraine through doing easy work.

Part of the reason I voted to Leave the EU, keeps the pool of women from these countries available :D They will have to get with a UK (or go US) guy if they want in.   

Offline papakota

• Banned Member
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2016, 07:32:01 AM »

It's a pointless argument. Try to live as a foreigner somewhere and you'll understand. Foreign people have limited employment options. Law enforcement, security, Army, Government etc. etc. are out of their reach. And even when it comes to regular private companies.. All things being equal, citizens always have the priority. Here in Russia, it's different. Much worse. Unless you're a citizen, even most regular jobs are out of your reach. I don't see many Irish citizens here who say that they are being treated in the UK same as citizens in every way. Again, don't confuse the right to work and citizenship. I'm a permanent resident in Russia and I can't bring my mom to here, unless I'm a citizen. Just because a Russian woman will have a right to work, that does not automatically mean that British employers would be eager to employ her. And don't compare her to an Irish in the UK. Irish people speak English as their first language, they probably have local references and similar mentality. And there's another thing... Irish or Polish people come TO WORK in the UK. She would come to LIVE in the UK. In HER mind those are totally different things, trust me. She married a UK citizen to get a dolce vita in the West, not to clean Western old people's behinds for a minimum wage.
If their marriage breaks up and IF she can still legally stay in the UK (something that I doubt, unless they were married long enough), she most likely can find another local guy to start anew. So why would she need to go back?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM