It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364277 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1475 on: September 04, 2020, 05:17:45 AM »
Interesting.  Over the years reading forum posts, I get the impression that many men are transactional.

Sounds transactional to me...

An expectation doesn't necessary translates as a transaction.   
And sometimes a transaction is not an initial expectation...

And the expectations of the transactional people are not necessary to be said from the beginning of the interaction....
 :P
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1476 on: September 04, 2020, 06:37:43 AM »
Studies 3 and 4 are interesting that even a perceived male bias would result in greater spending.

How would you apply that to those seeking wives 'elsewhere' with a perceived female bias such as is often advertised at FSUW dating agencies?

That their customers expect to 'invest' less in their search for a mate vs 'perceived' difficulties finding one at home? ;)   They certainly don't mention demographics are biased towards older women in many of these countries.

Isn't that the 'bait and switch' or more politely 'lure' that men seeking a FSUW get caught up in whether they be α, β, or Ω?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1477 on: September 04, 2020, 09:26:10 AM »
You nail here GQ a very interesting topic. Are men more prone to spend when they have to compete more for women because the ratio male/female is in their difavour?

It seems to be yes definitvely accordingly to the study published in the National Center for biotechnology Information in 2011. "The Financial Consequences of Too Many Men: Sex Ratio Effects on Saving, Borrowing, and Spending".....

Kudos Pat!

While I relate and generally agree with many/most of the points you laid out, tbh, it's too structured for me. Ugly and hideous as I am, I have never spent and wasted a second or two to act in all my social encounter to close a deal. It's always been two words approach: NO FEAR Been the best method for me.

While the rest of the BOYZ in the room are too busy calculating their strategic moves, honing their planned approach, etc...I already have the intended captive attention in my universe wrapped up.

Anyway, I sent you a PM, which I will do now for the most part. You're doing a good job advancing a method that would most certainly yield far better results than any other!

Keep the good word flowing, bruddah!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1478 on: September 05, 2020, 07:25:20 PM »
But fellows there are a lot of time some good things to retrieve from people.
So is what this baby sugar woman coach writing valuable  for men?  (there are also women here, but more men) :

And I will, in an other post, discuss about is written here :

She wrote in her site:
"BUT it all boils down to this…
  • Do you understand what makes Sugar Daddy’s want to provide you with what you want?
  • Do you know how to get inside their heads?
  • Do you know how to invoke emotions in them? And using that knowledge to persuade, influence and GET WHAT YOU WANT!
That’s the philosophy behind everything I do.I remember a time when I was FREAKING out about MONEY.We’re talking real freak out… like “how am I going to pay for my phone bill + rent + gas for the car + get food” type freak out.

I was feeling desperate and anxious. And as you might guess this was NOT great energy to have when trying to attract someone wealthy.     

Prospects can feel it. Even if you are saying “all the right things” they can FEEL your desperation, anxiety any low-level feelings of not being genuine and it is NOT attractive. And there’s the other thing: wanting to set the foundation to the relationship ASAP to get it going. 

So what did I do to turn this around even before things started to change? I detached myself from the outcome of what I was hoping get.What can you do, right now to shift from “I HAVE to make this relationship work.” to hearing “YES, you can have whatever you like!” Now here is the HOW…

Acknowledge where you really are and commit to making it different vs worrying about what happens if you don’t get the relationship you want. And what things can you do on your own to turn your lifestyle into your reality vs waiting for him to show up. 

Reality Check In: This is NOT your only or last chance to attract a wealthy man. In fact, the relationship you desire might not even come from the person you are getting to know, your role is to be in motion so what you desire can come your way. 

Stack the relationships in your favor: If you have one man who sent you a message, it can feel like “this one HAS to work” shift out of that energy by sending out initial messages besides window shopping waiting for him to come along so you create more opportunities vs only having that one man who responded to you and it’s been 3 months later.   

Daily mindset work:  Consistently keeping your mind in check will let you come from a place of high vibration vs desperation. And when you start having a moment where you start thinking, “Can this really work for me?”, “Ahhh nothing is working I need to throw in the towel!”…I need you to know you are not alone. And if you are going at this alone it can feel extremely lonely. Having others around you that are like-minded and “get you” will keep you in balance.And ask yourself this: Am I worthy? Yes. You are. Believe it. 

Practice Detachment in all parts of your life as well as dating: Detachment doesn’t mean you don’t care… it just means you are not attached to a specific way something has to work out."
What a woman coach for honey baby could had been writing could be tranposed to you men :
Patagonie transposing :

"BUT it all boils down to this…

• Do you know how to get inside womens' head?
  • Do you know how to invoke emotions in them?
  • And using that knowledge to persuade, influence and GET WHAT YOU WANT!
That’s the philosophy behind everything that you shoud help. I do. I remember, as a man, how I was fearing about women, talking to her, asking her the time, or just a direction. i WAS even fearing about meeting love   
I was feeling desperate and anxious. And as you might guess this was NOT great energy to have when trying to attract a nearby woman     
Prospects can feel it. Even if you are saying “all the right things” they can FEEL your desperation, anxiety any low-level feelings of not being genuine and it is NOT attractive. And there’s the other thing: wanting to set the foundation to the relationship ASAP to get it going. 

So what did I do to turn this around even before things started to change? I detached myself from the outcome of what I was hoping get.What can you do, right now to shift from “I HAVE to make this relationship work.” to hearing “YES, you can have whatever you like!” Now here is the HOW…

Acknowledge where you really are and commit to making it different vs worrying about what happens and how you will get judged if you don’t get the relationship you want. And what things can you do on your own to turn your lifestyle into your reality vs waiting for him to show up. 

Reality Check In: This is NOT your only or last chance to attract a good women.. In fact, the relationship you desire might not even come from the person you are getting to know, your role is to be in motion so what you desire can come your way. 

Stack the relationships in your favor: If you have one woman who sent you a message, it can feel like “this one HAS to work” shift out of that energy by sending out initial messages besides window shopping waiting for hem to come along so you create more opportunities vs only having that one woman who responded to you and it’s been 3 months later.   

Daily mindset work:  Consistently keeping your mind in check will let you come from a place of high vibration vs desperation. And when you start having a moment where you start thinking, “Can this really work for me?”, “Ahhh nothing is working I need to throw in the towel!”…I need you to know you are not alone. And if you are going at this alone it can feel extremely lonely. Having others around you that are like-minded and “get you” will keep you in balance.And ask yourself this: Am I worthy? Yes. You are. Believe it. 

Practice Detachment in all parts of your life as well as dating: Detachment doesn’t mean you don’t care… it just means you are not attached to a specific way something has to work out."

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1479 on: September 06, 2020, 09:39:18 AM »
Kudos Pat!

While I relate and generally agree with many/most of the points you laid out, tbh, it's too structured for me. Ugly and hideous as I am, I have never spent and wasted a second or two to act in all my social encounter to close a deal. It's always been two words approach: NO FEAR Been the best method for me.

While the rest of the BOYZ in the room are too busy calculating their strategic moves, honing their planned approach, etc...I already have the intended captive attention in my universe wrapped up.

Anyway, I sent you a PM, which I will do now for the most part. You're doing a good job advancing a method that would most certainly yield far better results than any other!

Keep the good word flowing, bruddah!

Thank you bro
I have met few ... "Naturals"
But the fact is that around me I met one recently and watched him interracting with people and especially with women. 
GQ told you all : no fear. 
Naturals do all naturally, with no fear. 
While 99% of men, and more men tomorrow will be terrassed by the fear oppression due to the lastest moves of this western society, are fearing about what buddies will think if he dares to talk to the girls behind when at the bar, what those girls could answer, or not answer ....During this time the natural is already seated with the girls have a good talk and some fun (and so do the girls).   
So GQ you cannot know what it costs to almost of the men to get out of this social fearing, so deep rooted that it's a violence against ourself to cross the line.
This one of the thing that the trainees in the game have to play on the field : crossing the line and tame this internal censorphip that paralyzes all your social dynamics, and this border is damned powerful, you cannot imagine.
And to tell you the truth I am still under control of this tyranny even if I have worked on it, but it's so deeply ingrained....   
So the difference between the ones who know the game from a theory perspective are just having limited dimension of a theorical knowledge and that as nothing to do with a human multidimension dynamic when you have gone through all the complex pyramid that I have codified as the seven floors. 
That's why every people who just read few sites or books about the game are out of understanding the real dynamics, and this is also why now a lot of people facing the changes of the society are interested to dig in it.

So differently than you many of us have (I did and gave for years a constant effort and a very consuming time including tons of trials and errors) to RELEARN 
RELEARN 

This is the main advantage we have when facing young chaps : we have ... some experience, this is why life is so passionating, you never stop to learn.   

As I usually say, in classical psychology, if you would like her to help you,
you would  try from your young adult age to keep the good an kick the bad from your family inheritage.
But quite difficult to understand what's good and bad .... éh éh éh...

I want to tell every man here that self development is not girly, this not to be selfish, This is not a waste of time.
It's only to be responsable to achieve some wisdom and achieve, as possible, a state of consciousness, that rather than let you apart from the world, is, on the contrary, immersing you more in it.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 01:35:12 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1480 on: September 08, 2020, 01:04:49 PM »
Studies 3 and 4 are interesting that even a perceived male bias would result in greater spending.

How would you apply that to those seeking wives 'elsewhere' with a perceived female bias such as is often advertised at FSUW dating agencies?

That their customers expect to 'invest' less in their search for a mate vs 'perceived' difficulties finding one at home? ;)   They certainly don't mention demographics are biased towards older women in many of these countries.

Isn't that the 'bait and switch' or more politely 'lure' that men seeking a FSUW get caught up in whether they be α, β, or Ω?

Those studies are correlated to some others I already read. 
Example
A panel of 10 people is looking a photo of a woman that pops up to the screen, everybody write how high he is scoring this woman in beauty (just an example).
So the guy A says 8 on 10, the guy B says 9 on 10, the C guy says 8, the D guy says now 9 and now the guy D who has written on his paper 6 will lie to say 8, because he is pushed by the crowd.

Now the men who are coming to the FSU, from a male biased perspective, are not developping a female biased attitude because changes in behavior are not gonna to happen in few months and especially after few dates (when a guy got few dates with few women he is already an ace in the usual international dating landscape  :P
 So they will maintain the same standard treatment, just enjoying the more favorable SMV (sexual market value), which is already a trade off, but a positive trade off for those men. So why they should lower their ratio?

Considering all the money they spent in the FSU dating industry, online communication (mainly scams), travelling, gifts (including gold diggers) and what they are ready to pay in or for the relationships, I have no signs to be known that the mainstream of men in internationnaly dating is giving less money. 

Unfortunately because "money buying love" has poor effects at the end. To which extend would you some dudes ask. A better question is "what's reasonnable to include in this extend".

Offline msmob

« Reply #1481 on: September 09, 2020, 12:26:09 AM »
Pat

1/ when I was looking for a partner, I did not rely on the opinion of others as to who I should visit ..'Peer pressure' is not relevant

2/ IF one is using a non pay per chat medium I fail to see what is 'costly' about enrolling in a dating site / app?

3/ 'Scams' ? I've never been scammed ... that's part of the due diligence process

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1482 on: September 09, 2020, 05:26:21 AM »
Pat

1/ when I was looking for a partner, I did not rely on the opinion of others as to who I should visit ..'Peer pressure' is not relevant

2/ IF one is using a non pay per chat medium I fail to see what is 'costly' about enrolling in a dating site / app?

3/ 'Scams' ? I've never been scammed ... that's part of the due diligence process

1/ Good  :applaud: I do agree.
Some guys are having some problems due to their family or some friends saying "slavic girls are all scammers" and so on.

2/ Previous posts were related to this study in USA comparing scarsity in women depending of the states and trying to prove that men were more prone to spend more depending on the male or female biased market.
So you have to put what you say back in the global dating market, either the western or the eastern one, paying a site is peanut in the process except if you are scammed for a ton of money.

3/ Being scammed or not scammed is part of the process. Yep.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1483 on: September 14, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
Now the borders are closed with Ukraine from the 28th august to the 28 th september. 

A friend of mine has gone in august. She owns a french and an ukrainian passport.   
She used her french one and did a PCR test the day before the flight. 
They just bothered her asking her to show a proof that she detained an insurance. 
She showed her french health card and was ready to go. 

It proves that they didn't perform a good job because, for what I read, you need to have a special ukrainian insurance validated by the ukrainian state.   

Anyway she has gone back and forth without any problem.

This link will help to understand, France is in the red zone.
http://visitukraine.today/
It is written :
. Also, a person can be free from self-isolation in Ukraine in case he/she has a negative test result for Covid-19 by PCR, which was passed no later than 48 hours before crossing the Ukrainian border. In this case installing the app “Dii Vdoma” is not required.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1484 on: September 14, 2020, 01:27:35 AM »
But on an other hand the french govnerment was few weeks ago ready  to let a special procedure to begin, regulated by embassies to allow citizens to meet their beloved abroad, like few others european countries aldready did. 
 :wallbash:
It's about couples that were dating previously before, but not married or not engaged in a UCIS process. 

I don't see any reason to do such process myself if I can go from a red zone with a 24hours prior PCR test to Ukraine.

However, a FSU woman cannot actually travel in the UE. So this procedure could unblock the situation. I should work on it a little....  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 01:33:54 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1485 on: September 14, 2020, 08:07:51 AM »

A friend of mine has gone in august. She owns a french and an ukrainian passport.   

Pat, good work with your English progression.
But here is one of those tricky exceptions.

Use A if the first letter of the next word is vowel but the first sound is a consonant.
when "o" makes the same sound as w in won
when "e" makes the same sound as the y in you
when "eu" makes the same sound as the y in you
when "u" makes the same sound as the y in you
examples:  a united, a European, & a one

So we must say:  A Ukrainian passport.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1486 on: September 14, 2020, 08:45:53 PM »
But on an other hand the french govnerment was few weeks ago ready  to let a special procedure to begin, regulated by embassies to allow citizens to meet their beloved abroad, like few others european countries aldready did. 
 :wallbash:
It's about couples that were dating previously before, but not married or not engaged in a UCIS process. 

I don't see any reason to do such process myself if I can go from a red zone with a 24hours prior PCR test to Ukraine.

However, a FSU woman cannot actually travel in the UE. So this procedure could unblock the situation. I should work on it a little....  :popcorn:

Pat,

We ( SC and I ) applied for a Schengen, for her, to meet in FR in late June... it s now mid September

First, we needed to get her a new passport, as the first one expired in Nov'20  and the Schengen validity would only be for a few weeks.

Since then, the FR Visa website, will NOT allow an application from a family member of an EU citizen .. it defaults back to a normal application, which then insists in asking questions about monetary situations, guarantors, etc. Despite the - eventual - intervention note to the Visa agents in Russia by the FR consulate, the IDIOTS insisted the SC had no application and made her do one, which could STILL not be correctly applied for as the wife of an EU citizen and the Consulate said, "Don't worry, we will not use that application"

Such applications MUST be treated as priority

We have a official complaint in with the FR govt Ombudsman and the French have had SC's passport  for over three weeks and last week asked to see details of our home(s) which we sent, but they have NO right to ask for...

In the time of COVID, meeting a loved one or even one's wife, is fraught with hurdles .. :deadhorse:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1487 on: September 16, 2020, 06:12:02 AM »
Dealing with embassies is a PIA each time, maybe some embassies are better than others

Has your marriage been translated in the UK law or not ? 
I suppose you married first in Russia or at least outside the EU. Correct?

I can understand how you are upset if they keep SC's passport for so long.
You know sometimes the administrative rules can change depending of how people in charge interpret it. 
Just an example, you have to give let say some documents about where you live. They expect you to show X Y and Z documents, you give X Y and W documents.
W is proving exactly the same thing and has the same force in the law. BUT it's not named Y on the document.
And now you are screwed up. Refusal, take an appointment again ...  :cluebat:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:26:20 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1488 on: September 16, 2020, 10:37:13 AM »
Dealing with embassies is a PIA each time, maybe some embassies are better than others

Has your marriage been translated in the UK law or not ? 

It was in the Rep. of Georgia and it is Apostilled into EN... SC already had a Schengen Visa as my non EU spouse

I can understand how you are upset if they keep SC's passport for so long.

Very simple.. ALL they need is her passport, and ou marriage docs, plus a copy of my EU passport ... NO questions, re support etc permitted or necessary ... As she's had a Schengen on the same circumstances a 'refusal' can only be on the grounds of her being a 'risk to national security or ....

Public Health'.....

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1489 on: September 16, 2020, 11:28:35 AM »
It was in the Rep. of Georgia and it is Apostilled into EN... SC already had a Schengen Visa as my non EU spouse

Very simple.. ALL they need is her passport, and ou marriage docs, plus a copy of my EU passport ... NO questions, re support etc permitted or necessary ... As she's had a Schengen on the same circumstances a 'refusal' can only be on the grounds of her being a 'risk to national security or ....

Public Health'.....

Yeah that looks weird. Don't understand why they piss you off.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1490 on: September 16, 2020, 12:01:57 PM »
Hi Pat,

It now seems the worse combination of bureaucracy in a crisis ... Russians working for the French ? ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1491 on: September 18, 2020, 02:46:24 AM »
Hi Pat,

It now seems the worse combination of bureaucracy in a crisis ... Russians working for the French ? ;)

Yes, a type of.
We are famous for our bureaucracy.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1492 on: September 18, 2020, 03:05:43 AM »
So I have succeed to keep my 3 girls alive and one is clearly ranking number one.

I have also send a message to a mistress I met in Ukraine 2 years ago.
She explained me that the virus is not too bad in her city.

Lets  me explain the date.   
We met through Badoo and had an appointment near a big mall. 
We ended in the bowling that unfortunately has closed last summer.
While we were playing she started to bump into me and giving me big smiles. 
I start to make it out and we kiss.
The second meeting was the last because I had to wake up very early in the morning so we met late in the evening. 
I just remember that we landed in my flat that was not too far from the city center. This flat was not luxuary, however he was well located and close to a famous georgian restaurant. Nearby I found also a shop to change my phone battery, largely cheaper than in Europe.
I also know a center that repare many things. So i drop my watches, my shoes, my throusers and they repare all for almost nothing, and the work is nicely done. 

Anyway she was in the flat, seated in the couch and I was working on the computer because I had to register before the boarding and book my seats and it took me some time.
I stood up and came to her.
She also stood and we start to kiss. Not for so long my fingers got through her clothes reaching her breasts. SHe started to moan while I was exploring more.
I decide to push the exploration under her belly and she was already ... ready.
I pushed her into the bedroom and we started to ruin the bed... The night was very short especially considering that an other service was delivered few hours later.
She didn't complain while being gently assaulted and was quite participative... showing her permanent interest formore night experience.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 11:13:18 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1493 on: September 18, 2020, 11:41:26 AM »
I hate the pinky world

I hate double standards

I hate commercial lies

Find a worl that fits you.

Don't let others impress you 

A woman passes by, let you fly but no promises, and so no tears...

Tomorrow you will see and open your eyes and what she had done the day before, and if that was for real, so you can have some hope.

Hope shouldn't exceed the little things she has done for you.

Bring emotions into you and live with your own kaleidoscope, the one first you have to explore.
If you don't know yourself how people could have some confidence in who you are?

Don't give all your attention to a woman that you just know, your friends desserve better, they are linked with the bumps and the joys of your long life

Every experience has a purpose : to grow you better even if you don't know when you will be better, that's the surprise of life

When you dare to make a move towards a woman and you know that you absolutely shouldn't do it: repeat without pausing "the most urgent is to do nothing", and do it. Do nothing. Repeat after me....

The intensity or you life is first the intensity of what happens in your head, first what happens in your heart.

Minimize the judgment you can have on other people your life will enlarge.

Respect people who believes but don't let them making pressure on you because you don't believe.   
To feel trapped is, most of the time, because your brains haven't yet discover that they still have enough to escape.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 11:53:43 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1494 on: September 18, 2020, 12:33:19 PM »
Bad news for the guys who go to the big clubs in the US and throw away a lot of money away (the same in many clubs all over the world I think).

And this is confirmed by an insider that is acquainted to a friend of mine and who have worked a semi pro in those clubs in the US. Most of the pretty girls you see have a financial interest.
That's a capitalist scam. 

So again and again two types of men, and the ones who hit are not the ones you believe.Welcome in the reality.   
Maybe time to leave the simp attitude? No?

Enjoy :

Offline ML

« Reply #1495 on: September 18, 2020, 02:02:43 PM »
. . . showing her permanent interest for more night experience.

So will you need a pair of night vision goggles for this to continue ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1496 on: September 19, 2020, 01:37:11 PM »
So will you need a pair of night vision goggles for this to continue ?

I generally draw some fluorescent marks on the woman to manoeuvre in the dark, it helps...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1497 on: October 04, 2020, 11:20:59 AM »
Pat, good work with your English progression.
But here is one of those tricky exceptions.

Use A if the first letter of the next word is vowel but the first sound is a consonant.
when "o" makes the same sound as w in won
when "e" makes the same sound as the y in you
when "eu" makes the same sound as the y in you
when "u" makes the same sound as the y in you
examples:  a united, a European, & a one

So we must say:  A Ukrainian passport.
Thank you for the lesson, I still have a lot to do...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1498 on: October 04, 2020, 11:46:32 AM »
What's funny is that I have more and more people asking me my opinion from my dating experience.
Last 24 hours three people.

And some girls come around me to ask my opinion.
I have always highly value informations coming from women even if the quality of the report depends a lot of the woman's personality. Some are sugar coating the content while some other stay more honest, more factual.

So you need to stay cautious.
However when you know those women for a while, the one who asked me yesterday I know her for almost two decaders, you can rely on what they say at 95%. And also this one is more about facts than a kind of romance.

So sometimes I blame the woman, generally the ones who are making a romance, in the inscouscious purpose to drop some smoke about what they really did. LOLBut also, many times, men are to be blamed.

So when a woman comes to Tinder and wrote that she is searching a serious relationship,Even it's Tinder,I would recommend to men to not try to kiss and close her physically every two minutes. Especially if you have asked to meet her at her home for the first appointment.
We know that some rendez-vous start in a private place, and sex follows in the next minutes.

But when a woman have stated something serious in her ad and meet you in a public space, it means that she needs a more traditional meeting.

Which translates in few hours before being comfortable. So by invading her personal space (less than 2 feets) repeatdly and pushing her, even asking kissing, you make all weird and her discomfort is only raising minute after minute.
This is not to be a gentleman first, but morever you show very low social skills, especially if you are in your late fourties. It's more related to kid, aged of 16 or 17. 
As a result, pushing her again to meet again at her home for the second meeting and insulting her while she refused is not the best thing a man can do.

So you of course the end of the story, no story at all and a woman quite in shock about the ending.

Calibrating, be patient, respect time needed to built comfort, knowing the basics about non verbal language and the guy would have closed the deal, because he got her first attention.
And the fact that she still keep up with him after the first meeting proves my point.

So for those who have mismatches with women, it's time to tune the balance, the volume, and adjust filters accordingly.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1499 on: October 04, 2020, 11:03:03 PM »
What's funny is that I have more and more people asking me my opinion from my dating experience.

I agree, Pat ;)

Dating is the EASY part .. finding out of you're compatible for an LTR takes longer 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:06:16 PM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541001
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1889
Total: 1900

+-Recent Posts

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM