It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Bizarre activities, most of which took place in Florida  (Read 97036 times)

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Bizarre activities, most of which took place in Florida
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2015, 02:02:16 PM »
Wow, there is some serious anger:

A woman pushed, scratched and bit a subway rider who tried to sit in a seat that had her bag on it, according to police.

The alleged subway rage occurred aboard a Manhattan-bound F train from Queens last Friday at about 9:45 a.m.

The 45-year-old victim asked a woman to move her bag so she could sit down. When the woman ignored her, the victim attempted to sit down anyway.

That's when police say the seated women flew into a rage. They say she scratched the other rider on the chest, pulled her hair and bit her forearm, causing bleeding.

http://www.fox5ny.com/local-news/10402021-story

Offline Larry1

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2015, 04:45:14 PM »
This story is from Jacksonville, Florida.  A young mother had finished her shift at Popeyes Fried Chicken and was walking home, along with her boyfriend. A car with several male occupants slows down and demands the box of chicken she was carrying home for dinner for herself, her boyfriend, and 5 year old daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9LjDbkU4wA&feature=youtu.be

One of them shouts, "Give us the chicken." She gives the box of chicken to the gentlemen. The boyfriend pleads for the gentlemen not to kill her, telling them she is two months pregnant. The leader refuses to listen to the entreaties to kill her from one of his confederates, and spares her life.  They did, however, steal her purse, with the money she was going to use for her daughter's birthday party the next weekend.

This is another food robbery story. It arose not from Florida but from Virginia, and did not involve a box of delicious Popeye's chicken but merely a footlong sub sandwich from Subway. I haven't had every sandwich Subway makes but I'm pretty sure that none of them are worth getting a felony conviction for armed robbery.

RICHMOND, Va. -- Police are looking for a trio of teens seen in surveillance video, who robbed a VCU student of his sandwich at gun point.

Surveillance video shows the three teens, in a Subway sandwich shop, not ordering anything, until one asked for a cup of water.

Police said they then followed a man outside the shop on Semmes Avenue just after he got his sandwich, and stole his meal.

"Holding somebody at gun point for a sandwich,” said Christina Moore, who lives in an apartment nearby.  “It's so reckless."

But stealing a man's foot-long sandwich is still a felony, one that has people who live nearby talking about safety.

"I'm not going to walk alone or with headphones on, for sure," Moore said.

The boldness lay in the timing of the crime and how the suspects seemed not to care that they were caught on camera.  "It’s pretty shocking because it was over a sandwich, and we live here,” said Moore. “I'm not going to come out alone at night."

People living in the neighborhood said apartment managers have warned them of petty crimes like loose change being swiped from cars, but nothing as serious as an armed robbery.

"I saw three kids walking down the block,” said one resident, who believes the three young people he saw, are the same ones seen in surveillance photos as they walked down 12th Street before heading into the sub shop.

He believes the pictures will help police make a quick capture.

He also said if they were his kids, the sandwich crime probably wouldn’t be on TV.  "I wish my child would do something like that,” said the resident who did not give his name.  “You wouldn't be covering them.  You'd be covering me for the way I disciplined them."

http://wtvr.com/2015/08/31/vcu-student-robbed-of-sandwich-at-gunpoint-by-three-teens/

Offline Larry1

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2015, 02:47:14 PM »
The last two incidents concerned a box of Popeye's Fried Chicken and a sub sandwich from Subway. Now we move to McDonald's, specifically a McDonald's drive-through in Louisiana:

SEPTEMBER 2--Police have charged a quartet of women in connection with an attack last week on a 16-year-old McDonald’s employee who was pulled through a drive-thru window and beaten outside the Louisiana restaurant.

As seen above, video of the attack was shot by a passenger in a vehicle that pulled up Wednesday night to the drive-thru window at the McDonald’s in LaPlace, a city about 25 miles west of New Orleans. The clip surfaced online days after the August 26 incident.

Police today announced the arrest of Kailin Holland, 17, for felony battery. Pictured at right, Holland, who is accused of pulling the victim through the drive-thru window, was released from jail on a $10,000 bond.

Detectives also issued misdemeanor summonses for simple battery to Sierra Gregoire, 18, and a 16-year-old girl. Additionally, a misdemeanor summons for disturbing the peace by fighting was issued to Bradnika Gregoire, 20.

After exchanging words with the victim, Holland grabbed the teenager by the hair and yanked her through the drive-thru window. The victim struck the side of the vehicle--and may have broken the driver’s side window--before landing on the ground between the car and the eatery.

The McDonald’s employee told cops that after she was pulled through the window, the driver “started punching her.” She noted that “several other female subjects accompanied the assailant and punched her as well,” according to investigators.

The suspects fled the McDonald’s (seen below) in the vehicle. The victim, who was evaluated at the scene by EMS workers, declined medical treatment.

The McDonald’s worker provided investigators with the names of some of the assailants, and detectives were aided by other witness accounts and surveillance video. Police say an “ongoing dispute” between the victim and her assailants prompted the attack.
(2 pages)

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/arrests-in-attack-on-mcdonalds-drive-thru-worker-879024

A drive-through window is fairly small. I'm surprised this girl was so easily pulled through it.

Offline Larry1

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2015, 03:32:08 PM »
I once worked in an office in which an employee was reprimanded for this exact same thing. He managed a small group of workers and they went to his boss to complain that his frequent farting made it unpleasant to work around him.

Formal Reprimand Issued To Flatulent Federal Worker
Man's gas blamed for creating "intolerable" workplace

A federal employee was formally reprimanded this month for excessive workplace flatulence, a sanction that was delivered to him in a five-page letter that actually included a log of representative dates and times when he was recorded “releasing the awful and unpleasant odor” in his Baltimore office.

In a December 10 letter accusing him of “conduct unbecoming a federal officer,” the Social Security Administration employee was informed that his “uncontrollable flatulence” had created an “intolerable” and “hostile” environment for coworkers, several of whom have lodged complaints with supervisors.

According to the letter of reprimand--which is the least severe administrative sanction that can be levied against a federal worker--the man was first spoken to about his flatulence during a May 18 “performance discussion” with his supervisor. He was informed that fellow employees had complained about his flatulence, and that it was “the reason none of them were willing to assist you with your work.” The supervisor referred the employee to a SSA unit for “assistance with what could have been a medical problem that was affecting everyone in the module.”

Two months later, on July 17, a second SSA manager spoke with the man “in regards of your releasing of bodily gas in the module during work hours.” The manager asked the employee if he could “make it to the restroom before releasing the awful and unpleasant odor.” She also recounted what appeared to be a prior conversation during which the worker suggested that he would “turn your fan on when it happens.” The manager recalled advising him that, “turning on the fan would cause the smell to spread and worsen the air quality in the module.”...

After stating that, “It is my belief that you can control this condition,” the author of the reprimand letter then noted, “The following dates show the time of your flatulence.” What followed was a log listing 17 separate dates (and 60 specific times) on which the employee passed gas. For example, the man’s September 19 output included nine instances of flatulence, beginning at 9:45 AM and concluding at 4:30 PM

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/coworkers-attacked-by-gas-645132

That's a lot of gas.

The Smoking Gun reports that the reprimand was later withdrawn:

The Social Security Administration has withdrawn a reprimand letter issued last month to an employee who was accused of excessive workplace flatulence that created an “intolerable” and “hostile” environment for coworkers.

The withdrawal might have resulted from an appeal, although this isn't clear from the article:

The SSA employee was represented by the American Federation of Government Employees union, officials of which recently circulated a redacted copy of the reprimand letter.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/government-rescinds-farting-reprimand-578613

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Bizarre activities, most of which took place in Florida
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2015, 05:04:09 PM »
The last two incidents concerned a box of Popeye's Fried Chicken and a sub sandwich from Subway. Now we move to McDonald's, specifically a McDonald's drive-through in Louisiana:

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/arrests-in-attack-on-mcdonalds-drive-thru-worker-879024

A drive-through window is fairly small. I'm surprised this girl was so easily pulled through it.

The link also provided this gem. 

Now I am not condoning beating anyone or excusing this man.  I believe in lawful self defense.  But not using a situation to try to kill someone then act like it was justified.  Apparently this McD employee was a violent man with a possible murder in his past.  This shows why people should watch who they are messing with.  Monsters do exist, and they are not under the bed.  They walk among us and we never recognize them until it is too late. 

These girls found one, and were lucky to survive.  These two loudmouthed girls were apparently drunk and one slapped this guy.  Then they both attacked coming over and around the counter.  Man it did not go like they thought it would.

I think he had a right to defend himself, but he went way too far.  Once he began beating them while they were on the floor he lost any reasonable claim to self defense.  He is lucky one of them did not die.  My guess is at best he would have been convicted of manslaughter and maybe second degree murder. 

Offline Larry1

« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »
Now I am not condoning beating anyone or excusing this man.  I believe in lawful self defense.  But not using a situation to try to kill someone then act like it was justified.  Apparently this McD employee was a violent man with a possible murder in his past.  This shows why people should watch who they are messing with.  Monsters do exist, and they are not under the bed.  They walk among us and we never recognize them until it is too late. 

These girls found one, and were lucky to survive.  These two loudmouthed girls were apparently drunk and one slapped this guy.  Then they both attacked coming over and around the counter.  Man it did not go like they thought it would.

I think he had a right to defend himself, but he went way too far.  Once he began beating them while they were on the floor he lost any reasonable claim to self defense.  He is lucky one of them did not die.  My guess is at best he would have been convicted of manslaughter and maybe second degree murder.

That was a brutal beating. That guy needs to go back behind prison bars.

Offline Larry1

Brawl in Florida Publix over chicken wings
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2015, 06:20:20 PM »
This continues the theme of fights erupting over food. The video didn't say where the Publix was located but since Publix has such a strong presence in Florida I had a feeling it was located somewhere in Florida.

I did a bit of poking around and found that this happened in or near Tampa, Florida:

A brawl broke out involving customers and employees at the deli counter of a Tampa-area Publix supermarket, with a bystander to the chaotic scene recording the encounter on cell phone video.

Apparently the “beef,” as it were, got started over an order of chicken wings that went wrong.

Local cops have reportedly charged one participant with simple battery.

See footage of the Publix brawl as aired by Florida news media embedded below.

According to the woman who filmed the scuffle at the Publix in Temple Terrace, Florida, “It all started over an order of chicken wings and a rude customer… Then, shoppers began shouting, fists went flying, and it turned into a deli disaster,” WFLA reported

http://www.inquisitr.com/2444872/brawl-erupts-at-publix-supermarket-over-chicken-wings-video/

One fellow keeps saying world star. He is referring to a site called worldstarhiphop.com on which people post videos. A great many of these videos are of fights.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2015, 07:35:35 PM »
I never heard of Publix, but I will get my chicken somewhere else.  It can't be good enough to fight over.

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2015, 08:22:14 PM »
I never heard of Publix, but I will get my chicken somewhere else.  It can't be good enough to fight over.

One of the largest supermarket chains down here. More pricey than the others.

Offline Larry1

Don't call the police to complain that your marijuana dealer shorted you
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2015, 11:16:03 AM »
Well, maybe in Colorado or Washington where weed is legal, but not in other states. This incident is from Fort Myers, in the Southwest of The Sunshine State, near the beautiful Sanibel Island and Captiva.

Angered that she had been shorted in a marijuana purchase, a Florida woman dialed 911 from outside her dealer's home to report being ripped off, a miscalculation that resulted in her arrest on a pair of criminal charges.

Erin Klich, 36, told a cop that she “called the police because she was buying marijuana and was shorted by the people” inside a Fort Myers home..

Klich reported that she sought to purchase a seven-gram bag of marijuana for $75, according to a probable cause statement.

After a Fort Myers Police Department officer arrived at the scene, Klich was again on the phone with a 911 operator. The “loud and argumentative” Klich hung up the phone at the cop’s direction, but subsequently dialed 911 again. When warned by an officer that she was misusing the emergency dispatch system, Klich refused to hang up the phone, prompting her arrest.

While cops waited for a female officer to arrive at the scene to search Klich, she was placed into the rear of a police cruiser. Upon Klich’s exit from the car, officers found a “clear plastic baggy containing suspect marijuana, lodged between the seat where Klich was sitting.”

The pot weighed 5.4 grams, police noted.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/911-call-over-pot-deal-784092

This is another level of stupid. The possession of marijuana is a crime in Florida. Yet this woman called the police to complain that her marijuana dealer had shorted her. And she became "loud and argumentative" with the 911 operator and refused to hang up the phone even after being told that she was misusing the 911 system.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:29:45 AM by Larry1 »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2015, 11:49:31 AM »
What a dummy.

I always carry a small scale with me.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2015, 10:32:32 AM »

Publix is a high quality chain  in Florida.  Important to pay for crab legs, however.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

Offline Larry1

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2015, 11:52:53 AM »
Publix is a high quality chain  in Florida.  Important to pay for crab legs, however.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

I blame that on Florida State boosters being too greedy to slip Jameis enough cash to pay for crab legs and whatnot. They can't expect him to eat at the athletic department cafeteria every day, can they?

Offline Larry1

Man calls 911 bc his girlfriend would not have sex with him
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2015, 12:15:26 PM »
I feel certain that this was a misuse of the 911 emergency call system.

A South Carolina man called 911 early this morning to complain that his girlfriend would not have sex with him, according to an arrest report.

When a cop responded to his Spartanburg residence, Patrick Doggett, 53, “stated he called 911 because his girlfriend, Ms. Faye Woodruff, would not give him any *ss.”

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/misuse-911/man-calls-911-over-lack-of-ass-674920

If this was a legitimate reason to call 911 husbands and boyfriends would swamp the system.

And in other 911 news:

An Ohio man who dialed 911 to report that he was “too high on weed” was found curled up on the floor of his bedroom “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and Chips Ahoy cookies,” according to a police report.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/smoked-too-much-weed-546930

Offline Larry1

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »
Since we're on a "things that happen in Publix" theme lately, I thought I would post this incident that occurred in a Palm Harbor Publix. A guy was taking upskirt photos with his iPhone. He had an interesting excuse.

A man caught placing his iPhone under the skirt of a Publix shopper told police that he was actually “taking pictures of cakes” for his wife, and not engaging in some felonious supermarket voyeurism.

According to a police report, the female victim told officers that she caught Michael Shoukry Abdels Atalla, 48, filming up her skirt as she shopped Thursday night at the Palm Harbor, Florida market. The woman confronted Atalla, reported cops, who noted that “store surveillance captured this act.”

When a sheriff’s deputy questioned Atalla, he “claimed to be taking pictures of cakes for his wife.” Atalla lives about half a mile from the Publix supermarket where he was busted.

The report does not detail why Atalla’s purported spouse needed a gallery of cake images, though Deputy Chester Johnson did point out that Atalla’s iPhone handiwork "occurred in the deli by the hot chicken, not the bakery."

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/publix-voyeur-arrest-435986

Offline Muzh

« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
Since we're on a "things that happen in Publix" theme lately, I thought I would post this incident that occurred in a Palm Harbor Publix. A guy was taking upskirt photos with his iPhone. He had an interesting excuse.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/publix-voyeur-arrest-435986

Hah, I know that Publix. It's in US 19.

I used to live in Westlake Village, next door to Innisbrook.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline alex330

Maybe we should play inside today....
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2015, 01:58:35 PM »

Offline Larry1

Big gator
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2015, 02:05:58 PM »
That's a big gator. Better call the Gator Boys.

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/gator-boys

Offline Larry1

If you steal a car don't leave your court papers from your last theft in it
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2015, 03:24:42 PM »
From Fort Myers in Southwest Florida we make our way North to St. Petersburg where this incident took place:

A man on probation for stealing a car in June, is back in jail Thursday for stealing two more vehicles. But it's what led to those charges that will really have you shaking your head.

On Oct. 4, St. Pete Police recovered an abandoned Infiniti that had been left near 13th Ave. S and 18th St. S.

Later, the owner reported the car had been stolen from a Placido Bayou home.

Inside the car, officers found personal items and a packet of court documents belonging to Carnell Butler. Officers tried, but were unable to locate Butler.

On Oct. 6, Butler stole a Hyundai Sonata from a home in the Placido Bayou area.

On Oct. 6, a detective contacted a relative at Butler's home and left a message for him. Butler called the detective back, and arranged to come to headquarters to pick up personal items from his June arrest.

When he arrived, the detective arrested him and found the keys to a Sonata in his pocket. Acting on a hunch, the detective found the Sonata parked a block away from police headquarters. They soon discovered that car had also been reported stolen.

Police also found a stolen bicycle at Butler's home. The bicycle had been stolen from an open garage in Placido Bayou

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/10/08/thief-leaves-court-papers-stolen-car/73584372/

Offline Larry1

Man beats girlfriend bc she failed to bring home In-N-Out burgers for dinner
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2015, 01:17:33 PM »
Continuing the theme of angry attacks on loved ones after being disappointed about food, here is an incident from Oregon:

An Oregon man has pleaded not guilty to assaulting his girlfriend for failing to bring home In-N-Out burgers for dinner, according to court records.

Christian Berry, a 21-year-old Medford resident, appeared yesterday in Circuit Court in connection with his arrest last month for allegedly attacking the 20-year-old victim, whom he has dated for four years.

According to a probable cause affidavit, the hulking Berry--who is 6’ 2” tall and weighs 300 pounds--punched the woman and struck her with a cane.

During a police interview, Berry reportedly admitted to the attack, and said that he had been arguing with his girlfriend “because she didn't bring home In-N-Out burgers for dinner."

On September 9, the day before Berry’s arrest, In-N-Out opened its first store in Oregon. The California-based hamburger chain’s Medford location is about three miles from the residence in which Berry allegedly beat the victim.

The woman, investigators noted, was treated at a local hospital for her injuries, which included “extensive bruising, contusions, and scratches on her body and a lump on her face.”

When asked if he had also kicked the victim--as the woman alleged--Berry said that he did not remember. However, a cop reported, Berry “told me that if she said it happened, then it probably did.” The officer added that Berry confessed to assaulting the woman “about 13 times” during the last year

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/in-n-out-assault-684930

But we return to Florida for this next incident that took place at a McDonald's in St. Petersburg:

A McDonald’s customer is facing a battery charge for allegedly pelting a restaurant employee with condiment packets during a late-night confrontation, Florida police report.

Christopher Clark, 40, allegedly became so disorderly Sunday night inside a McDonald’s in St. Petersburg that he was asked to leave the eatery by manager Aaron Newton.

In response to the eviction attempt, Clark “threw a handful of package condiments” at Newton, according to an arrest affidavit. Newton “did not sustain any injuries” as a result of the fusillade, which surely included ketchup projectiles

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/mcdonalds-condiment-battery-arrest-435628

Why do so many of these incidents take place in McDonald's? Is it just because there are so many McDonald's restaurants in America? Or is there something about McDonald's appeal to those inclined to mayhem?

Offline Larry1

Different approaches to animal cruelty in Russia and America
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2015, 08:02:02 AM »
We have this incident in Russia:

А woman in Russia's Perm region is facing 15 years in prison for fatally stabbing her lover after he mistreated her cat, regional outlet V-Kurse.ru reported, citing the regional branch of the Investigative Committee.

The victim had only recently moved into his girlfriend's home in the town of Kungur when he attempted, with increasing frustration, to fix a broken television set.

After tinkering for three days to no avail, a fight broke out between the couple and the man took out his growing anger on the woman's pet cat by throwing it against a wall.

In retaliation, the woman stabbed her partner in the liver with a kitchen knife. The man died from his injuries on the way to the hospital, the report said. The woman has confessed to the crime and has been detained

I'm not providing the full link because the Moscow Times's superlong links screw up the reading pane. You can find the story here:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com

And here in the US:

AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA — A South Carolina man allegedly decapitated a 2-week-old puppy in front of his girlfriend and her two young children.

The incident took place after the man, identified as 25-year-old James Xavier Quattlebaum, reportedly arrived home on Kershaw Street in Aiken after taking drugs on early Saturday morning, WJBF reported.

Quattlebaum had an argument with his 37-year-old girlfriend Tarsha Hankinson before he decided to decapitate one of their puppies with a large kitchen knife in front of her and her two children, who are 7 and 10 years old.

http://us.tomonews.net/287354553352192?utm_campaign=101515+man+behead+puppy
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 08:04:08 AM by Larry1 »

Offline alex330

At least she has her priorities in order
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2015, 05:04:15 PM »
Florida woman picks sex over surrender in police standoff

Police say they tried to make contact with the people inside for about 45 minutes. At one point, Hunn told police over the phone that she would give up, but that she wanted to have sex with Bautista "one last time."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/16/florida-woman-picks-sex-over-surrender-in-police-standoff/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:24:27 PM by alex330 »

Offline alex330

Daily life in Florida
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2015, 05:07:08 PM »
Gator jumps out of canal, attacks Florida man

Doug Brown, 45, was fixing his mother’s water pump in a Tavares canal when an 8-foot gator jumped out of the water and chomped down on his right hand.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/gator-jumps-out-canal-attacks-florida-man/nn4Th/

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:36:53 PM by alex330 »

Offline Larry1

Don't feed the alligators
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2015, 07:47:56 AM »
Gator jumps out of canal, attacks Florida man

Doug Brown, 45, was fixing his mother’s water pump in a Tavares canal when an 8-foot gator jumped out of the water and chomped down on his right hand.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/gator-jumps-out-canal-attacks-florida-man/nn4Th/

I wish they would more rigorously enforce the laws against feeding gators. When people feed them these sorts of attacks tend to occur.

Offline Larry1

Man Knocked Out by Hot Sauce in Fight Over Graham Crackers in Florida
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2015, 07:05:54 PM »
Another physical dispute involving food. This occurred in Southeast Florida, in Palm Beach County. The article on the local NBC affiliate website says Riveria Beach, but I think they should have written Riviera Beach. I don't think there is a Riveria Beach in Florida. I hope readers will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Man Knocked Out by Hot Sauce in Fight Over Graham Crackers

Police say a man threw a hot sauce bottle and knocked his victim unconscious in a fight over graham crackers in Florida.

Riveria Beach police say Shawn Deandre Thomas was eating graham crackers this week at a church that provides meals for the homeless. Authorities said Thomas became upset when someone asked for his crackers so he picked up a bottle of hot sauce and allegedly threw it at the man's head, knocking him unconscious.

According to a police report, Thomas also punched another man in the throat when he tried to intervene.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Hot-Sauce-Graham-Crackers-331883891.html

If this was one of those tiny little bottles of Tabasco sauce this would have been an impressive throw.  But if it was a big bottle of Frank's Red Hot, less impressive.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1906
Total: 1917

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM