It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Bizarre activities, most of which took place in Florida  (Read 96979 times)

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Bizarre activities, most of which took place in Florida
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2016, 01:10:34 PM »
If I remember correctly there are about a million and a half alligators in Florida. When I lived there our house backed up on a small lake. It contained gators. There was no way to stop them from getting in. I never allowed my daughters to wade in the lake. From time to time I let them get close to the bank but I was always between them and the water.

Gators are fast. I was trimming the hedges early one evening and heard a huge splash. I turned around and saw that a gator had chased a snake out of the lake and into our yard.  About a third of the gator's body was out of the water and it didn't come any farther because the snake was incredibly fast. It disappeared into our lawn within seconds.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2016, 03:52:31 AM »

Dads responsibilities
  • Be sole provider
  • mind the kids
  • take responsibility if anything goes wrong

woman's responsibilities
  • Don't cheat (if you do, it is the mans fault for not meeting your emotional needs)

I wonder what would be a fsuw opinion on these sort of women.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:54:11 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2016, 06:15:58 AM »
I read this article about what the cold-hearted blogger said concerning the 2 year-old toddler being killed by the gator yesterday. I don't hate that feminist, I actually feel very sorry for her. She needs prayers, not vitriol.

It must be pretty miserable to have to wade through the challenges of life with no empathy in your heart. With this woman, everything is about "Me" "Me" "Me" "Me" "Me". To call her a Narcissist would be an accurate diagnosis, I am certain, according to the DSM V.

I do not know if people like her can change over time, and actually develop some empathy for her fellow man. I hope she can change, because she is very ugly on the inside. People talk about outer beauty and inner beauty all the time. I see no inner beauty in that woman. Someone just needs to shake her, look her in the eyes, and remind her that little boy was 2 years-old.

I am sure her parents and family want as little do with her as possible. If she were my child, I would be so humiliated and feel like a complete failure as a parent. I would simply realize I had failed as a parent. I am very excited at becoming a Parent someday soon, it is something I think about every day. If I raise a Daughter who turns out like this woman.....I will know I failed my Daughter as a Dad.   

Offline Larry1

« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2016, 09:51:48 AM »
"White men's entitlement". Typical BLM crap.

Offline Larry1

Rich guests were behind Disney's alligator policy
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2016, 11:08:04 AM »
Rich guests were in charge of Disney’s gator policy

Disney World was warned about the alligator problem in its Seven Seas Lagoon but looked the other way because high-paying guests enjoyed feeding the creatures, a report has claimed.

Management had been warned by park staff that guests at the $2,000-a-night waterfront Bora Bora Bungalows were feeding the alligators, but ignored requests to build protective fences, a park insider said, according to TheWrap.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/17/disney-ignored-gator-problem-to-keep-high-end-guests-happy-report

People feeding gators is dangerous.

Offline Larry1

Florida man fights to keep 13 foot pet alligator in his yard
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2016, 07:31:47 PM »
He lives in Coconut Grove, in the city, not in the country. For the metric folks 13 feet is over 4 meters. A 13 foot alligator is huge.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/15/florida-man-fighting-to-keep-pizza-eating-pet-alligator-in-garden.html
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:05:09 PM by Larry1 »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Florida man fights to keep 13 foot pet alligator in his yard
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2016, 11:38:22 PM »
He lives in Coconut Grove, in the city, not in the country. For the metric folks 13 feet is over 4 meters. A 13 foot alligator is huge.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/15/florida-man-fighting-to-keep-pizza-eating-pet-alligator-in-garden.html

Why isn't anyone wondering where his wife is?  And the three kids...and the dog...and the cats...and the chickens...  :devil:

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:24 PM »
Last week one of my best friends in Tampa was struck by lightning while driving on I-4.  He survived, his SUV did not.

I play golf with him twice per week.  We now call him Dr. Sparky.  Not to be confused with "Old Sparky," the name of Florida's electric chair for administering the death penalty.   

The local TV stations visited him to get the story.  Here are two reports. 

http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/local/lightning-strikes-car-on-i-4/276455062

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2016, 06:19:05 PM »
Grandmother outraged after dog was eaten by an alligator during a family walk in the park

A walk in the park for this Florida family turned deadly when an alligator appeared and turned their pup into lunch.
Read: Another Boy Photographed Playing in the Same Spot at Lane Graves 30 Minutes Prior to Alligator Attack
Sue Fortenbery from St. Petersburg told InsideEdition.com that she and her 18-year-old grandson, Kevin, were taking a walk at Joe's Creek Greenwood Park when suddenly, their dog Bolt took off after a rabbit.
The Jack Russell Terrier followed the rabbit under a hole in the fence, where Fortenbery said, "a gator was laying on the bank waiting for him."
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/11/grandmother-outraged-after-dog-was-eaten-by-an-alligator-during/21449915/
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BorisS

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2016, 06:29:47 PM »
http://pix11.com/2015/11/05/synthetic-drugs-could-pose-next-epidemic-dea/

Why would anyone take a drug that makes them agitated. I have enough of that in every day life. I'm looking for the big mellow :-)) I have ha a couple of surgeries that required morphine pain killers. In another lifetime I could easily see myself ending up in an Opium Den..:-)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Bizarre activities, most of which took place in Florida
« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2016, 01:06:53 PM »
Police: Ohio Man, 35, Tried To Have Sex With A Red Van

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/car-sex/man-with-a-van-648930
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline alex330

FSU student caught eating man's face at double-murder scene
« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2016, 08:56:21 PM »
A 1[/size]9-year-old Florida State University student with no criminal record fatally stabbed a couple at random outside their house, wounded their neighbor and was biting the dead man's face when deputies finally subdued him, authorities said Tuesday.[/color]

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/sfl-martin-county-killing-face-eating-20160816-story.html

Offline ML

Re: FSU student caught eating man's face at double-murder scene
« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2016, 07:44:37 AM »
A 1[/size]9-year-old Florida State University student with no criminal record fatally stabbed a couple at random outside their house, wounded their neighbor and was biting the dead man's face when deputies finally subdued him, authorities said Tuesday.[/color]

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/sfl-martin-county-killing-face-eating-20160816-story.html

Was his name Hannibal Junior?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Larry1

Vladimir Putin arrested at Florida Publix grocery store
« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2016, 08:57:04 PM »

WEST PALM BEACH (CBS12) — Vladimir Putin is facing trespassing charges.

Not Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia. But Vladimir Putin of West Palm Beach, according to the police report.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/vladimir-putin-arrested-at-publix

There is a photo of Mr. Putin at the link. You can see that it's not the Vladimir Putin who is president of the Russian Federation.

Offline BillyB

Re: Vladimir Putin arrested at Florida Publix grocery store
« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2016, 09:18:03 PM »
WEST PALM BEACH (CBS12) — Vladimir Putin is facing trespassing charges.

Not Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia. But Vladimir Putin of West Palm Beach, according to the police report.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/vladimir-putin-arrested-at-publix

There is a photo of Mr. Putin at the link. You can see that it's not the Vladimir Putin who is president of the Russian Federation.

He clearly looks Russian with a bad tan. We could deport him back to Russia but is Russia big enough for two Vladimir Putins?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2016, 09:26:07 AM »
This one made me chuckle.

Teen decided to get back at her ex-boyfriend and set his car on fire.  Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned.  She managed to set the car on fire but found out later it wasn't her ex-boyfriends car.  haha

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/clearwater-florida-police-teen-targeting-ex-boyfriend-sets-wrong-car-on-fire/

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2016, 11:26:18 AM »
Didn't have time to read all the posts and maybe everyone knows but weekend WSJ has Dave Barry joining in about Florida.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »
In the wake of Hurricane Hermine, many Floridians are having to put up with an unpleasant stench in the air.
According to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection via WTSP, tens of millions of gallons of sewage has been released into the waters of Tampa Bay and into watersheds all over Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco and Hernando counties.
After heavy rain from Hermine backed up aging sewer systems unable to handle big storms throughout the region, partially treated water along with raw sewage spewed from manholes, forcing cities to dump partially treated water to handle the backup at wastewater treatment plants.
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/11/millions-of-gallons-of-raw-sewage-dumped-into-tampa-bay-since-he/21469185/
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2016, 02:29:35 PM »
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/11/millions-of-gallons-of-raw-sewage-dumped-into-tampa-bay-since-he/21469185/

That's pretty common after a flood. Most people know that you can't drink unboiled
or unbottled water for quite some time afterwards. However, every time you will see
people out playing in it because they don't know that they are playing in raw sewage
mixed with rain water runoff.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Larry1

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2016, 08:55:32 AM »
Continuing with the theme of anger at fast food restaurants. As best I remember most of these incidents have been at McDonalds.

A Florida woman was arrested Saturday night after storming into a Wendy’s and trashing the restaurant because she was unhappy with the food she had received at the drive-thru window, police report...

Gipson, cops say, began arguing with Scott Anthony Bui, a Wendy’s manager who eventually closed the drive-thru window while Gipson was parked outside.

Seen above, Gipson then got out of her vehicle and “began verbally engaging the victim” inside Wendy’s. According to court filings, Gipson began “flipping and pushing items off the counter” and “deliberately splashed pink lemonade onto [Bui’s] face/chest area.”

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/wendys-drive-thru-rage-729031

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2016, 11:58:28 AM »
Continuing with the theme of anger at fast food restaurants. As best I remember most of these incidents have been at McDonalds.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/wendys-drive-thru-rage-729031

Sorry, but I'm with the lady on this one.  What on earth do you expect at a fast-food joint that serves PINK lemonade?  :ROFL:

Offline tfcrew

Hurricane Matthew ....Fla on Standby
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2016, 01:21:22 PM »
We have a few members in Florida.
Wondering how they're doing with this potentially deadly storm.
What say them??

Offline alex330

Re: Hurricane Matthew ....Fla on Standby
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2016, 02:29:52 PM »
We have a few members in Florida.
Wondering how they're doing with this potentially deadly storm.
What say them??

I am 10 minutes South of the projected landfall last time I checked. Gas stations have no fuel, there is no water to be purchased, and stores have been emptied of essentials. I am pretty laid back in regards to hurricanes having lived here and been through several, but this one looks dangerous.

I do have to say that shopping and preparing for a major catastrophe with a Ukrainian woman who has no idea what could happen is an experience in itself...

Offline jone

Re: Hurricane Matthew ....Fla on Standby
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2016, 02:37:59 PM »

I am 10 minutes South of the projected landfall last time I checked. Gas stations have no fuel, there is no water to be purchased, and stores have been emptied of essentials. I am pretty laid back in regards to hurricanes having lived here and been through several, but this one looks dangerous.

I do have to say that shopping and preparing for a major catastrophe with a Ukrainian woman who has no idea what could happen is an experience in itself...

There.  Fixed that for you.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline tfcrew

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1768
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1762
Total: 1772

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM