It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: anastasiadate.com  (Read 58881 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: anastasiadate.com
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2014, 03:09:45 PM »
AO

With the sharks at ADate, you are asking for it. If you think back, you'll remember when there was a time you were convinced that Olga was the real deal? You made 4 trips? AD is a meat grinder. Akin to trying to teach a pig to sing. Near impossible to do and you only annoy the pig. Sure, many guys marry ladies from AD for various reasons but, AD's sole existences is solely to separate you from your money. If you're feeling lucky, go for it. You already have a good taste of your eventual results even if she is 40

A word of advice to use or toss out, seek pretty  much the same age woman that you would date at home. Feel comfortable if the woman is 5 years younger than that and remember the father you stray from that age number the more delicate a possible relationship will be. Also, the motives for the relationship. We all (your average dude on RWD) look and feel 10 years younger than we are. Hell, some of us look 20 years younger. Also, most all of us have had numerous folks tell us so, especially women from AD, HRB, etc.. Stay realistic in your expectations and you'll do fine.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2014, 03:28:57 PM »

In future I will try and gently steer away from such discussions. I am not exactly sure why it is bad to discuss these things though. I am a bit slow - so be a little more direct with me.

I suppose the problem asking about such things is to do with the fact that you are unlikely to get a straight answer from a "Wheeler and Dealer" and a sincere woman would see it as an invasion of her privacy. Again though, whilst not defending myself in any way - it is an oft discussed thing on the chat line in my experience.

It is oft discussed perhaps because 1) it is an interesting subject, 2) it is easily discussed, and 3) western men have been trained by western women to discuss it.

On my first trip I found FSUW refreshing in many ways, and one such way is the fact that they did not bring up past relationships and play amateur psychologist about the reasons the relationships ended.     We are meeting these FSUW because our past relationships are over, usually because they failed.  The same with her.   The reasons actually are not important even though it may seem important to you.   FSUW follow the creed of "past is past." IMO they also are more private than western women.   

Also, FSUW are very proud and don't want to hear about other women, especially if it seems that they are being  compared with other women.   That is a big "No No."

If you find yourself getting serious with one and only one FSUW, to include emotional attachment, then it is necessary to have a full disclosure of past loves.  Do it once, and never mention again your past women and her past men.  In fact, don't mention any other woman. 

All of the lengthy BS above can be summarized as follows:  Treat her as if she is the only woman in the world, and you don't want her to get away.   

Offline Gator

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2014, 03:38:46 PM »

Unfortunately, she is both from ADATE and ODESSA! So I know Gator will be a little disappointed with me.

Read those ten commandments, especially about not falling in love with a photo. 

Many of the sincere women show amateur photos in their profiles at the more reputable agencies.  These homemade photos may not enhance their eyes, but don't worry because all Russian women have beautiful eyes (and be sure to tell them that).  What these photos do provide is a glimpse into their life (interests, friends, travels, family, etc.).

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2014, 03:40:29 PM »
Still staying with A-Date eh AO? Man, you certainly are a glutton for punishment or you just can't stop thinking about those profile pics eh???  :wallbash: 
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline LAman

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2014, 04:14:19 PM »
AO....I will address my thoughts soon on your story but did you ever have your head examined or maybe fell recently??

At moment, what I want to know, is she a blonde or brunette? and why do you pick girls that are beginners( language)?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline die_cast

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2014, 07:07:08 PM »
Still staying with A-Date eh AO? Man, you certainly are a glutton for punishment or you just can't stop thinking about those profile pics eh???  :wallbash:
May be he likes BDSM and enjoys to torture himself.  : ;)
- А если я скажу какую-нибудь глупость?
- Скажи с уверенным лицом, тогда это называется точка зрения (с)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
Hi Muzh,

Two things:

Firstly: OUTSTANDING WORK WITH THE WIFE (S). 13 - UNLUCKY FOR SOME!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO.

Nextly (that is a word by the way - save it for scrabble!)

Will do.  :thumbsup:

My mistake was that I took Olga on face value. A mistake I am hopeful, though not optimistic, will not be repeated again. Time will tell (I love that saying!)

Yep, I said it would take hard work to find a real one.

I am now talking to a dentist (I am not sure what it takes to achieve that status in Ukraine) but anyway........who is 40. She seems in all ways a lovely woman. Of course, she needs to be 39!!!
Unfortunately, she is both from ADATE and ODESSA! So I know Gator will be a little disappointed with me.

LMAO

Hey Brother trust me, with your outlook you could easily tie up with someone younger.

That was the point I was trying to make. If you are young at heart, the vibes will come through nice and clear to the babes. These vibes can be a great aphrodisiac. Between you and me, our fellow poster here, GQ, reminds me of this.

To me the problem is when guys lie to themselves thinking they have the same attitude. Instead, many come out looking foolish.

Carry on mate.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2014, 02:29:20 PM »

Will do.  :thumbsup:

Yep, I said it would take hard work to find a real one.

LMAO

Hey Brother trust me, with your outlook you could easily tie up with someone younger.

That was the point I was trying to make. If you are young at heart, the vibes will come through nice and clear to the babes. These vibes can be a great aphrodisiac. Between you and me, our fellow poster here, GQ, reminds me of this.

To me the problem is when guys lie to themselves thinking they have the same attitude. Instead, many come out looking foolish.

Carry on mate.

Muzh,

You are fast becoming my "beacon".

Yes - I will not be giving up any time soon. It is kind of funny this FSU dating caper.

You start on this journey - really with no idea where it will take you.

So far for me........it has taken me to You, Jone, Gator, Faux Par, Vinvinny et al.

Could not be happier.

Cheers

AO

Offline Daveman

« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2014, 02:36:10 PM »

Yes - I will not be giving up any time soon. It is kind of funny this FSU dating caper.

Yeah, kinda funny it certainly is.

You start on this journey - really with no idea where it will take you.

For a good many it starts with a multifaceted fantasy which causes them to believe they know exactly where it will take them while being oblivious to the fact that they have no idea where it will take them.   ;D

It's probably just a wee bit better if one can bypass that initial fantasy perspective.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »
Yeah, kinda funny it certainly is.

For a good many it starts with a multifaceted fantasy which causes them to believe they know exactly where it will take them while being oblivious to the fact that they have no idea where it will take them.   ;D

It's probably just a wee bit better if one can bypass that initial fantasy perspective.

Daveman,

Yes...I think for a lot of guys (not me of course because I am way too smart!) get on the site thinking they are the "full bottle" on all things female.

Sadly, this is almost always not the case. And then the whip comes down!

I think - if I can just give my own perspective - this whole dating thing is an absolute hoot. Even the : "always lovely Olga" has not managed to "handbrake me". Part of the fun of all of this - for me at least - is being able to tell about the disasters with a smile on your face. I think a lot of men probably get abused and do the "turtle". Which is a bit sad. But understandable.

I on the other hand........well - you know what they say : "You can't keep a good man down!" No matter how stupid he is (I just added that bit!)

Cheers

AO

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2014, 11:32:09 AM »
AO....I will address my thoughts soon on your story but did you ever have your head examined or maybe fell recently??

At moment, what I want to know, is she a blonde or brunette? and why do you pick girls that are beginners( language)?

Hi LA Man,

Let me try and cover those questions in order:

1. Which head are you talking about buddy?

2. Brunette - like all my past girlfriends and former wife. Am I missing out on something?

3. I don't pick them, they pick me. They write to me usually because some "hidden force" is telling them to do so. It is really out of my hands.

You know that right?

Cheers

AO

Offline Gator

« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2014, 12:33:29 PM »

3. I don't pick them, they pick me. They write to me usually because some "hidden force" is telling them to do so. It is really out of my hands.

It seems that you are being facetious; however, the fact that you are still communicating with women from Anastasiadate.com suggests otherwise.

Selling involves several steps from cold prospecting to closing the sale.    Anastasiadate.com advertises to find prospects.  By signing up with Anastasiadate.com, you have identified yourself as a prospect - someone who is attracted to photoshopped photos of pretty girls and who may pay money just to talk with those girls.  The women when contacting you are taking the next two steps in the sales cycle:   qualifying prospects and making presentations.

Offline jone

« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2014, 01:22:12 PM »
It seems that you are being facetious; however, the fact that you are still communicating with women from Anastasiadate.com suggests otherwise.

Selling involves several steps from cold prospecting to closing the sale.    Anastasiadate.com advertises to find prospects.  By signing up with Anastasiadate.com, you have identified yourself as a prospect - someone who is attracted to photoshopped photos of pretty girls and who may pay money just to talk with those girls.  The women when contacting you are taking the next two steps in the sales cycle:   qualifying prospects and making presentations.

If the only women on ADate are seeking to make money from the conversation, then I would agree with you.  But I would like to add that there are some women, albeit a minority, who really want to find a man and see ADate as a legitimate means to do so.  Back when I was in the market, I could vet an ADate woman within five minutes of conversation to ascertain if she was there for money only or was really open to a relationship.  I will be the first to say that my vetting process was not 100%, but it was effective.

So, Gator, to annotate your comments, the business model for ADate is advertising, identifying prospects, qualifying prospects and making a presentation.  But the model for a real woman, looking for a man, is simply to respond to anyone who is kind enough to spend the money to talk to them.  These women will give emails and share Skype addresses if you are able to qualify yourself on their behalf and have success with their vetting process.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:04:44 PM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2014, 02:11:21 PM »
Why even waste the effort and money on Adate when over 90% of the profiles are in it for the money and the odds that you are actually writing to said lady are very slim. It just makes no sense unless you are very infatuated with the bikini/ lingerie photo shopped of the ladies..... :wallbash:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline alex330

« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
Why even waste the effort and money on Adate when over 90% of the profiles are in it for the money and the odds that you are actually writing to said lady are very slim. It just makes no sense unless you are very infatuated with the bikini/ lingerie photo shopped of the ladies..... :wallbash:

Agreed. If you really want to keep throwing money away I can introduce you to several Adate chat models and you can cut out the middle man. Just pay the girls directly to chat per minute. Would save you some money and yield the same returns.

Offline jone

« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
Hey,  Alex,

I hear you still pay to chat.

:devil:
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline alex330

« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2014, 04:11:30 PM »
I get a little more for my money though....   ;D

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2014, 04:53:28 PM »

Hammer,

You make it sound like a bad thing!!!

Cheers

AO

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2014, 05:06:26 PM »

[/quote]

Now Gator,

Give me a moment here. What do you want from me......"cold turkey"? I need my ADATE time. I am weaning off progressively. A bit like my mother depriving me of her breast milk. Painful, but it was done.

So.......I am quite sure, within the not too distant future, I will have decided ADATE is not for me. Or, alternatively, I may have met the woman I seek. You never know.....Could happen!

Have a great weekend

AO

Offline BillyB

« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2014, 06:39:12 PM »
Hammer,

You make it sound like a bad thing!!!

It is a bad thing. Did you say you were a doctor earlier? If so, you have a high level of intelligence but don't let that fool you into believing you have a high level of wisdom and you can't be duped. One may be intelligent to know fire is hot but we may lack the wisdom from touching it. My mother told me the stove is hot. One day I had to touch it for myself. I had the knowledge but not he wisdom. I'm not 8 years old anymore. Stay away from the harmful things Anthony and you'll have an easier and less harmful path in your pursuit.

ADate is counter productive in your pursuit of love. For every chat session or email exchange with a woman who has no intention to marry you, you've been ripped off and wasted your time.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »
Aw, comeon Billy!

For every time you go out on a date and she's not in to you, you're wasting your time.  This just accelerates the process.  I was honest with myself when I used ADate.  I know I got jobbed a couple of times, but I also dated some absolute stunners.  And they were certainly there to find a husband.

ADate is not for the faint of heart.  And you better have game to even try.  But I have the feeling old Anthony has game and could wind up with one of the grand prizes of that cesspool of a site.  Whaddaya say, Anthony?  Ready to give it another go?

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2014, 07:20:07 PM »

It is a bad thing. Did you say you were a doctor earlier? If so, you have a high level of intelligence but don't let that fool you into believing you have a high level of wisdom and you can't be duped. One may be intelligent to know fire is hot but we may lack the wisdom from touching it. My mother told me the stove is hot. One day I had to touch it for myself. I had the knowledge but not he wisdom. I'm not 8 years old anymore. Stay away from the harmful things Anthony and you'll have an easier and less harmful path in your pursuit.

ADate is counter productive in your pursuit of love. For every chat session or email exchange with a woman who has no intention to marry you, you've been ripped off and wasted your time.

Hi Billy B,

I appreciate what you are telling me. I appreciate the time you spend. Rest assured I am forever alert to the potential for abuse when dealing with Adate these days. My responses are made with my tongue in my cheek - well and truly.

So........ Jone suggested Elenas Models as the place to be. Which I will check out. Any thoughts?

Have a good weekend

AO

Offline ANTHONY OLIVER

« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2014, 07:24:18 PM »
Aw, comeon Billy!

For every time you go out on a date and she's not in to you, you're wasting your time.  This just accelerates the process.  I was honest with myself when I used ADate.  I know I got jobbed a couple of times, but I also dated some absolute stunners.  And they were certainly there to find a husband.

ADate is not for the faint of heart.  And you better have game to even try.  But I have the feeling old Anthony has game and could wind up with one of the grand prizes of that cesspool of a site.  Whaddaya say, Anthony?  Ready to give it another go?

YEP!!!!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2014, 08:12:28 PM »
I know I got jobbed a couple of times,

Why does a guy even need to get jobbed in the first place and why encourage a guy to use a place that does that to every man who does business with them?

I also dated some absolute stunners.

Any man can date those girls. Many stunners at ADate are paid and/or there to reap the benefits of wealthy western men throwing their money around. Those ladies will date any monkey who can give them a free meal. There are absolute stunners at other agencies and dating sites that don't encourage the ladies to play those games.

ADate is not for the faint of heart.  And you better have game to even try.

A guy needs game to catch women but needs a lot more when he's using certain agencies that are out to separate fools from their money. ADate also makes it difficult for a guy to distinguish the real from the unreal.

I appreciate what you are telling me.

Let me also share with you some wise words John Wayne shared with the world. "Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." When I make major decisions in my life, I try refer back to those words. If you keep looking for love in all the wrong places, next thing you know, life will pass you by. Your happiness is better sought elsewhere.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2014, 08:57:47 PM »
Great words to live by Billy.

There was no one dumber than John Wayne.  In every movie he did, he refused to act in it unless the woman made a play for him.

All of his wives were subservient in their relationship to him.  His wife Pilar, tried to shoot him because he was rumored to be having an affair.  He had ongoing relationships with many women throughout his life and wound up with his secretary in his declining years. 

He was a mean drunk and drank heavily.  His directors would know to shoot his scenes before noon so as not to wind up with a stumble bum on the set.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541320
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701