It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML  (Read 317299 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Thermal Underwear to Ukrainian Troops
« Reply #1350 on: September 10, 2022, 08:14:01 AM »
We are just starting the process of purchasing large quantities of thermal underwear to send to Ukrainian Troops.

Finding it here shouldn't be a problem; but getting to Ukraine might be a problem.

In past years we have send many large boxes of clothes via Meest, but don't know their current status.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Thermal Underwear to Ukrainian Troops
« Reply #1351 on: September 10, 2022, 11:24:49 AM »
We are just starting the process of purchasing large quantities of thermal underwear to send to Ukrainian Troops.

Finding it here shouldn't be a problem; but getting to Ukraine might be a problem.

In past years we have send many large boxes of clothes via Meest, but don't know their current status.

That's great thought ML, I'm sure CB will be onboard with this thermal underwear effort.

Possibly it might be cheaper to purchase in a country like Poland and send on hence avoiding the high transportation costs and delivery time.

I'm not sure about how to get it in there exactly. I know of people who drove over from the UK with gear for the refugees and they had a point at the border to drop it off. At the time I kind of thought it would have likely been cheaper and easier to fly to Poland hire a van for the day and but there and drop it off but it takes all types I guess.

Possibly you could see if there is a charity on to this one already or possibly suggest it to one as they can have greater reach even if not always as quick of the mark.

I guess other than that is to intact the Ukrainian Embassy on the matter. Either they will already have bought enough thermal underwear & winter gear for their troops or they will be in greatfull need of it likely being pretty skint and might be able to suggest or set up a route to get it to where it's needed :)

Just found this link for donations of thermal winter gear for Ukrainian troops. Can only assume they are legit etc but you would have to check that out:

http://buy4aukrainian.org/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 12:03:24 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML
« Reply #1352 on: September 10, 2022, 11:55:57 AM »
The GREATER moral hazard is creating a capitalistic society that values profit over people
one that monetizes social services like health and education at a high cost so that it can privatize profits for those at the top, while shoving ever increasing costs to the people at the bottom
for example UnitedHealthcare is a Wall Street Hedge fund that receives it’s funding from profits from healthcare premiums and plays the market with it.  Obamacare capped health insurance profits at 20%, pre Obamacare, they were higher, partially by not insuring anyone with any kind of pre-existing condition, thereby assuring their customers were ONLY perfectly healthy people to maximize profits.
Many people without health insurance died, I consider that a much more serious moral hazard

Europe mostly subsidizes education and health care and they have better outcomes than their more expensive US counterparts.  The return on this investment for education is a more productive work force that will pay higher taxes, for example I went to school on the GI bill, and the extra income my education earned me, repaid the government’s education support many, many fold…

the government didn’t directly loan students the money, they loaned the money to banks, at .25 to .50 discount rate interest, who in turn loaned it to students at MUCH higher interest, this is the way US capitalism works…

the problem with giving a $trillion+ dollar debt to young people, is their money goes to the banks, and the top .1 % instead of into the “real economy”

basic economics will tell you that wealth concentration at the top is “unhealthy”
you can take a $billion and give it to one guy at a hedge fund, and how many cars, air conditioners and other goods and services will this one guy buy?
Vrs taking a $billion and distributing $10,000 to 100,000 people
this is called “aggregate consumer demand”
unequal wealth distribution decreases aggregate consumer demand, and will slow the economy
so this action will not only benefit students, but the entire society, far better to do this than to cut taxes once again on the wealthy and corporations

for a guy who is supposed to be mentally deficient, Dark Brandon has made some shrewd political moves
but I think his best ones are yet to come...
must really suck being a Trump voter now...
and let's not forget that Trump himself had over 280 million dollars in debt forgiven
http://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/10/27/report-trump-had-over-280-million-in-debt-forgiven-and-avoided-paying-taxes-on-most-of-it/?sh=4b88ce667ac4
did that moral hazard worry you when you voted for him???

I remember when I was in Copenhagen about a decade ago now. I was doing some of the excursions out that way and the bus driver was telling everyone how Uni education out there was completely free! Apparently so long as you were from an EU country you could go there and do a Uni course completely free!!! That sounded great but then the driver said, 'well of course it's not completely free, not as far as Danish tax payers are concerned as the income tax rate most pay is around 40 percent' - at the time. UK it's around 20 percent over the £12.5k tax free initial earning amount plus roughly 12 percent National Insurance for State Pension & NHS, so 32 percent of pay after £12.5k tax free for both taxes per annum.

The student grant and loan scheme we have here in the UK isn't too bad. Loan repayments only start after an earning threshold is breached somewhere in the direction of £25k per annum split on a monthly basis of course. If it's not paid off by around retirement, 65 or so, the whole student loan is written off lol along with any interest accumulated on it.

I hear the student loan system in the US is much more brutal, it doesn't sound like something I would like to be on the recieving end off. Then again I get the impression that earning money in the US is a lot more easier. That I think is the problem with the western system, you really have to be damn careful in what you chose and be real good at it to get to the good money either that or have a lot of sheer damn luck. For most the salary earnings on leaving Uni in the UK are not all that good, for many they are little better than high school leavers salary at 16, 17 or 18. That I wonder may be the downside of not unleashing market forces, possibly. That we're restraining ourselves by wanting something on the cheap but then unable to be commercial with it at the end of Uni as because everyone is taxed more means they can only pay less, possibly more students doing uni than otherwise and possibly students not being offended enough by poor salary offers and walking away.

I mean everyone likes a freebie, something of good value in the cheap and while I would fear steep prices at the same time I wonder if we're all buggering ourselves by not charging the going rate for everything at source.

A Marxist society may have it's merits, I was a fan of Marx when younger and still think there is worth in it. I would say though that in any society the society has to extract a certain amount of productivity from its workforce to remain viable and that's true whether the society is Capitalist or Communist. People look for a free ride here and there but for society as a whole the price is to be paid somewhere. Of course Capitalism can risk extracting too high a price from the poor and to the rich as I think you rightly point out.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

Thermal Underwear to Ukrainian Troops
« Reply #1353 on: September 10, 2022, 04:58:38 PM »
That's great thought ML, I'm sure CB will be onboard with this thermal underwear effort.

Possibly it might be cheaper to purchase in a country like Poland and send on hence avoiding the high transportation costs and delivery time.

I'm not sure about how to get it in there exactly. I know of people who drove over from the UK with gear for the refugees and they had a point at the border to drop it off. At the time I kind of thought it would have likely been cheaper and easier to fly to Poland hire a van for the day and but there and drop it off but it takes all types I guess.

Possibly you could see if there is a charity on to this one already or possibly suggest it to one as they can have greater reach even if not always as quick of the mark.

I guess other than that is to intact the Ukrainian Embassy on the matter. Either they will already have bought enough thermal underwear & winter gear for their troops or they will be in greatfull need of it likely being pretty skint and might be able to suggest or set up a route to get it to where it's needed :)

Just found this link for donations of thermal winter gear for Ukrainian troops. Can only assume they are legit etc but you would have to check that out:

http://buy4aukrainian.org/

Thanks for that website.  We have sent 3 times to a website that is supposed to be buying drones for Ukraine military, but never really sure it happens.

This time we are thinking of buying the items and shipping.
Wife just told me she is going to check with her relative in Ireland about buying as shipping to Ukraine should be cheaper from there.

Walmart here shows:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/clothing/mens-thermal-underwear-long-johns/5438_133197_2092159_1309809
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1354 on: September 11, 2022, 05:30:35 PM »
Thanks for that website.  We have sent 3 times to a website that is supposed to be buying drones for Ukraine military, but never really sure it happens.

This time we are thinking of buying the items and shipping.
Wife just told me she is going to check with her relative in Ireland about buying as shipping to Ukraine should be cheaper from there.

Walmart here shows:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/clothing/mens-thermal-underwear-long-johns/5438_133197_2092159_1309809

Yeah, I'm always dubious of charities, many take big chunks for Directors salary and all sorts out of what were donations given by those thinking it would go towards the good cause. I think charities should really be made to be a lot more transparent with where the money will go that is donated in terms of other than the cause stated. I've no idea in the one in the link I gave it's just what Google turned up. I wouldn't know if all, some or any of the money goes to what they say they will do. End of the day anyone can bung up a website some pics and watch the money roll in. I really dislike those who go out to deceive to get rich quick themselves.

I think your idea is a good one ML, I think you sound like the sort of guy with experience capable of expanding the idea on a larger scale if you so wished. I think there are probably a lot of people that wouldn't mind doing likewise but would prefer to buy the stuff themselves and send on so they know it's going to get there rather than money and pray and hope sort of thing. Keep us updated on how things go ;)

Offline ML

73 year old takes first job
« Reply #1355 on: September 15, 2022, 08:40:07 AM »
73 year old takes first job.

I have been pulling for Charles for 20 or more years.
I think the Queen was selfish in not resigning many years ago.

He has quite an impressive voice during speeches.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1356 on: September 16, 2022, 04:20:30 AM »

Meest is operating in Ukraine. 

Tracking will show it leaving the US, and then arriving in Lviv.  I assume it actually goes to Poland, and then is shipped by train to Lviv.

I don't know how well the delivery service in Kyiv is yet.  I have sent a few packages to Kyiv.  Packages that were in transit on Feb 24 sat around for a month before they were processed.  Delivery to an address in Kyiv was pretty much wishful thinking, but the recipient could go to the Meest office in Kyiv and pick up the package.

I don't know if the delivery issues in Kyiv have been resolved.  (I assume they have.)  The recipient of the packages I send is often out of town doing hospital related stuff for the military, and she will have someone else pick up the package for her at the Meest office.  She always ends up with the package when she returns to Kyiv.

DHL is operating in Ukraine.  I have had packages shipped from Ukraine to me here in the US via DHL. I assume DHL will deliver in Ukraine since packages can be sent from Ukraine via DHL, but I don't know the cost of sending packages with DHL.

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1357 on: September 18, 2022, 05:28:23 AM »

Meest still works.  We sent a package last month to Kyiv and it arrive in about 2 weeks. 

Meet uses 2 shipping companies, their own Meest and their partner Dnipro.  In my area, if we drop off the package on Friday and pay the shipping costs before noon on Monday, they will send it via Dnipro.  Any other weekday they send by Meest. 

The only parcel we had issues with was the one we sent via Meest shipping instead of Dnipro.  To be fair, it was sent just before the war broke out.  But they showed it was in Lviv in March but then it got sent around to various distribution centers in other cities.  Twice they call us to let us know it was ready for pickup, and when our sister went to retrieve it, the local office said it was not physically there.  We gave up on it and tried for about a month to get a refund, when out of the blue it showed up in Kyiv. 

It had 2 boxes of chocolates from Costco, the 1.5 kg variety pack from Hersey and Mars.  My nephew said the chocolates seem fine from the outside, but they did not try any yet.

Offline ML

Thermal Underwear to Ukrainian Troops - Update
« Reply #1358 on: September 24, 2022, 06:21:07 PM »
Haven't gotten final word yet, but . . .

One of our Ukrainian men here in town has taken the lead and negotiated with WalMart to buy several thousand dollars worth of these items at a steep discount.

Apparently Meest is going to ship to Ukraine at no cost.

Will give more of an update soon . . . I think.

Offline ML

Ukrainian divorce rate up
« Reply #1359 on: September 24, 2022, 06:25:06 PM »
Wife reports that from her gossip sources . . .

Ukrainian men staying in Ukraine are divorcing absent wives as they have found new female friends who remained in Ukraine.

Ukrainian women who are in the west are divorcing their Ukrainian husbands as they are finding new mates in the west.

Offline ML

Thermal Underwear to Ukrainian Troops - More
« Reply #1360 on: October 02, 2022, 11:25:47 AM »
5 of the Ukrainian couples here in our small University town kicked in $1,000 each for this project.
The purchases were made at Sam's Club.
A place in New York city was found that would ship for very low cost.
I didn't catch the name of that shipping firm yet.
Two of the guys drove to NYC last week in a large van to deliver the items.
One of the couples has family there in Ukraine where the items will be shipped to.

Next we are going to pitch in to help by a (some) drones.

Offline ML

Interview with Ukrainian Ambassador to USA.
« Reply #1361 on: October 02, 2022, 11:33:32 AM »
Margaret Hoover had Oksana Markarova on her latest show.
A very impressive gal.

The question came up:  Should western countries take in Russians who are fleeing the draft?

Oksana:  NO.

Margaret:  But they are protesting the war against Ukraine.

Oksana:  They didn't protest the war since February.  All they really want to do is avoid the draft and chance to be injured or killed.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Interview with Ukrainian Ambassador to USA.
« Reply #1362 on: October 03, 2022, 03:15:56 AM »
Margaret Hoover had Oksana Markarova on her latest show.
A very impressive gal.

The question came up:  Should western countries take in Russians who are fleeing the draft?

Oksana:  NO.

Margaret:  But they are protesting the war against Ukraine.

Oksana:  They didn't protest the war since February.  All they really want to do is avoid the draft and chance to be injured or killed.

She's spot-on.

The reality is the Russians are now terrified of the Ukrainians.

The Russian men are fleeing their country because they're afraid to face Ukrainian troops...absolutely petrified.

They were fine with putting Z stickers on their cars and glorying in their troops raping and killing women and children,castrating pow's ,executing unarmed civilians,shelling and bombing Ukrainians in their homes...but having to go and fight Ukrainian troops means them running like the cowardly scum they are.

The Russian orcs currently in Ukraine are equally as terrified of the Ukrainian troops.
The orcs are good at killing and torturing unarmed civilians,but when it comes to fighting armed men they're a cowardly rabble.
Many Ukrainian troops are saying with contempt"when the orcs see us they always run ".
The orcs say "We hit the Ukrainian troops but they don't go down".

I suspect the majority of Ukrainian troops losses are through artillery fire.Now that much of that has been destroyed by HIMARS,we're seeing how much better Ukraine's fighting men are than the raping,castrating,executing Russians.

The myth of the tough guy Russian men has been busted forever.Now we see them for what they are...a barbaric,bullying,wimpering bunch of cowards who run from Ukrainian men and cowardly flee their own country rather than fight those superior Ukrainian warriors.

By the way i see the Ukrainians are now doing exactly as i said they should..they're encircling the orcs,as at Lyman,and then slaughtering them as they try to escape.
They're now looking to encircle other areas to do exactly the same.

25k orcs trapped in Kherson apparently  >:D

« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 03:44:07 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

Thermal Underwear to Ukrainian Troops - More 2
« Reply #1363 on: October 03, 2022, 08:12:21 AM »
5 of the Ukrainian couples here in our small University town kicked in $1,000 each for this project.
The purchases were made at Sam's Club.
A place in New York city was found that would ship for very low cost.
I didn't catch the name of that shipping firm yet.
Two of the guys drove to NYC last week in a large van to deliver the items.
One of the couples has family there in Ukraine where the items will be shipped to.

Next we are going to pitch in to help by a (some) drones.

More update.  The shipping company was not in NYC, rather being just outside Wilmington, DE.

http://ukraine-express.com/en/offices/

For charity shipments they charged $2.30/lb, so we paid $1098 for shipping 477 pounds (12 boxes) of clothes.

Offline ML

The more nurturing the man, the lower his sex drive.
« Reply #1364 on: October 14, 2022, 11:47:41 AM »
The more nurturing the man, the lower his sex drive.

Frequency of marital sex is lower for couples in which the husband often
does traditionally feminine chores such as cooking, cleaning and taking care of kids.

Not surprising as such activities lower the production of testosterone for the man.

Read summary of three studies in the Wall Street Journal article attached.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 11:54:02 AM by ML »

Offline cameraguymn

Re: Interview with Ukrainian Ambassador to USA.
« Reply #1365 on: October 14, 2022, 07:46:33 PM »
I don't know. It is really easy for us to say Russian men should have protested the war in February. We don't get punished, brutalized or imprisoned.

Now when you are left with imprisonment or probably death and defeat and you protest - that doesn't make you a coward. That makes you with someone who has nothing to lose.

I spoke with some Russians and they said it succinctly and quietly, "Well yeah, the whole world gives weapons to Ukraine. They should kick ass." Ten billion and counting from America alone.

I have friends in both countries. Rage against Putin and the government but you can't say Russian men or Russian people are evil too.

I'm all for Ukraine winning back their lands. But I'm not for the senseless deaths of young men on either side.

She's spot-on.

The reality is the Russians are now terrified of the Ukrainians.

The Russian men are fleeing their country because they're afraid to face Ukrainian troops...absolutely petrified.

They were fine with putting Z stickers on their cars and glorying in their troops raping and killing women and children,castrating pow's ,executing unarmed civilians,shelling and bombing Ukrainians in their homes...but having to go and fight Ukrainian troops means them running like the cowardly scum they are.

The Russian orcs currently in Ukraine are equally as terrified of the Ukrainian troops.
The orcs are good at killing and torturing unarmed civilians,but when it comes to fighting armed men they're a cowardly rabble.
Many Ukrainian troops are saying with contempt"when the orcs see us they always run ".
The orcs say "We hit the Ukrainian troops but they don't go down".

I suspect the majority of Ukrainian troops losses are through artillery fire.Now that much of that has been destroyed by HIMARS,we're seeing how much better Ukraine's fighting men are than the raping,castrating,executing Russians.

The myth of the tough guy Russian men has been busted forever.Now we see them for what they are...a barbaric,bullying,wimpering bunch of cowards who run from Ukrainian men and cowardly flee their own country rather than fight those superior Ukrainian warriors.

By the way i see the Ukrainians are now doing exactly as i said they should..they're encircling the orcs,as at Lyman,and then slaughtering them as they try to escape.
They're now looking to encircle other areas to do exactly the same.

25k orcs trapped in Kherson apparently  >:D

Offline ML

Russians support killing Ukrainian children
« Reply #1366 on: October 15, 2022, 09:14:13 AM »
Rage against Putin and the government but you can't say Russian men or Russian people are evil too.

You are deluded.
The vast majority of Russians fully support the total destruction of Ukraine including killing Ukrainian children.

Offline cameraguymn

Re: Russians support killing Ukrainian children
« Reply #1367 on: October 15, 2022, 09:46:16 AM »
Please show me this poll.

Many Russians support the idea (false or whatever) of liberating Russians in Eastern Ukraine. I want to see a poll that shows any Russian fully supporting killing Ukrainian children.

I had the utmost respect for your wit and intelligence once but if you can't separate the Russian government's will (i.e. Putin's will) from the Russian people then that assumption of mine is in error. I'm not here to attack anyone. I don't even mind being called delusional. But, "The vast majority of Russians fully support the total destruction of Ukraine including killing Ukrainian children." How is that statement anywhere close to true or intelligent?

But I was just there in Russia. I met probably 25 Russians and every single one was opposed to the war or spoke badly against it. Half of them had relatives or origins in Ukraine. Many of them had friends in Ukraine.

You are deluded.
The vast majority of Russians fully support the total destruction of Ukraine including killing Ukrainian children.

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #1368 on: October 15, 2022, 09:48:00 AM »
I understand this is an emotional issue. I have a very close friend who is Ukrainian. Smart, logical, and reasonable. She hates all Russians. Period.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1369 on: October 15, 2022, 03:37:10 PM »
Please show me this poll.

Many Russians support the idea (false or whatever) of liberating Russians in Eastern Ukraine. I want to see a poll that shows any Russian fully supporting killing Ukrainian children.

I had the utmost respect for your wit and intelligence once but if you can't separate the Russian government's will (i.e. Putin's will) from the Russian people then that assumption of mine is in error. I'm not here to attack anyone. I don't even mind being called delusional. But, "The vast majority of Russians fully support the total destruction of Ukraine including killing Ukrainian children." How is that statement anywhere close to true or intelligent?

But I was just there in Russia. I met probably 25 Russians and every single one was opposed to the war or spoke badly against it. Half of them had relatives or origins in Ukraine. Many of them had friends in Ukraine.

You must not read or speak Russian.  There is plenty of such sentiment expressed on Telegram, on Russian sites, and in intercepted calls recorded and released by the SBU.  I remember one call, between a soldier on the front and his wife (a teacher or childcare worker - can't remember which) in Russia, in the first 3 weeks of the war.  She expressed a desire to torture Ukrainian children.  Even her husband was shocked.  Ukrainians identified her, and her husband, on VK.  The desire to rape, torture, and murder “hohols” is actually pretty common. 

Most Russians are not opposed to the war.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 04:29:25 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1371 on: October 15, 2022, 05:18:49 PM »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1372 on: October 15, 2022, 08:01:12 PM »

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #1373 on: October 16, 2022, 09:07:05 AM »
Now having said what I said - I have to be honest. A few of the Russians I spoke to did not believe in the war crimes the Russians are doing in Ukraine. They are discounting rapes and inhumane treatment of war prisoners.

Offline ML

« Reply #1374 on: October 16, 2022, 09:13:21 AM »
Now having said what I said - I have to be honest. A few of the Russians I spoke to did not believe in the war crimes the Russians are doing in Ukraine. They are discounting rapes and inhumane treatment of war prisoners.

But you still are not ready to eat ALL the words you wrote disparaging my statements ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1877
Total: 1888

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM