It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 287471 times)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2125 on: June 10, 2022, 02:50:35 AM »
 :-[

Offline rwd123

« Reply #2126 on: June 10, 2022, 02:57:16 AM »
Orcs filmed by locals now having to leave Melitopol to try and strengthen their Kherson frontlines where their situation is rapidly deteriorating under Ukrainian troops offensive and air strikes.
You need ammunition to do that. Oh wait...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/10/were-almost-out-of-ammunition-and-relying-on-western-arms-says-ukraine

Maybe you're just salty that some fellow Brits are about to cop death by firing squad.

(FWIW I oppose capital punishment)

This channel has fairly balanced analysis.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2127 on: June 10, 2022, 08:32:25 AM »
Just for you.

Up to 300 Wagner terrorists working for Putler were killed yesterday when Ukraine forces struck their base in Kadiivka,.Luhansk region..just one survivor.

Apparently their screams could be heard for up to an hour after the strike...according to locals.

Looks like Ukraine had ammo for that artillery strike eh ?

There's film out there of the post-strike fire..unlike you i only post verified news .

I suggest you stop looking at pro-Russian youtube  and Russian propoganda sites for your info...you might appear less clueless then.

How's your Ukraine will fall in a couple of days prediction working out for you ? :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 08:42:43 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2128 on: June 10, 2022, 10:45:54 AM »
Up to 300 Wagner terrorists working for Putler were killed yesterday when Ukraine forces struck their base in Kadiivka,.Luhansk region..just one survivor.
Apparently their screams could be heard for up to an hour after the strike...according to locals.
Looks like Ukraine had ammo for that artillery strike eh ?

There's film out there of the post-strike fire..unlike you i only post verified news .

OK . . .  so where is reference to your 'verified' news.  I can't find anything about this on the Internet.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 12:40:30 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2130 on: June 10, 2022, 01:34:36 PM »
OK . . .  so where is reference to your 'verified' news.  I can't find anything about this on the Internet.

Do you need your hand holding to find out anything all the time ?

Just google Wagner's killed in Kadiivka..there's ten sources on the first page alone..some showing the aftermath of the strike on film.

It really isn't difficult.

Different sources do say different numbers were killed...which is why i said UP TO 300.

According to Telegram channels associated with the Wagner Group between 150-300 were killed in the attack.

As i said..."verified".

rwd123 has gone quiet again i see...i reckon i must have ruined his weekend ; )))
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 03:34:08 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2131 on: June 10, 2022, 02:11:43 PM »
You need ammunition to do that. Oh wait...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/10/were-almost-out-of-ammunition-and-relying-on-western-arms-says-ukraine

Maybe you're just salty that some fellow Brits are about to cop death by firing squad.

You do realize that's all for show, correct?

Those Brits are part of the Ukrainian armed forces, and therefore, are entitled to protections under the Geneva Convention.

Personally, were I Boris Johnson, I would be stating that if my nationals are illegally executed, UK bombers will be levelling Donetsk, but then, I have that hot running Slavic blood.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #2132 on: June 10, 2022, 03:55:18 PM »

Do you need your hand holding to find out anything all the time ?
Just google Wagner's killed in Kadiivka..there's ten sources on the first page alone..some showing the aftermath of the strike on film.

I did google and found nothing.
I find a lot on google for other items I search for, but rarely find anything about what you post.

So yes, I do need hand holding for your references.

I find it difficult to understand why you spend time writing about what you have read, and then won't spend 15 seconds to copy and post the URL for your story like most of the rest do here.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #2133 on: June 10, 2022, 05:27:40 PM »

You do realize that's all for show, correct?
Of course it was a sham trial, and any execution would need to be signed off by the Kremlin. Having tortured and executed Russian prisoners AND FILMING IT was probably not a great idea! Hard to know if they're now going to be used as political bargaining chips or sacrificial lambs for an 'eye for an eye'.

The UK cannot flatten Donetsk unless it wants to be flattened itself. Those behind the scenes in the UK understand these guys are expendable and useful for UK's own propaganda campaign.

CB - are you so far brainwashed that anything that you disagree with is pro-Russian? I am for peace and for truth. It's not presented in MSM, either in the West or in Russia.

You do realize Ukraine, according to Zelensky, is losing men at a rate of 15-20,000 a month (injured, captured, KIA)? The Ukrainian government is refusing to share intel (i.e. fatality statistics) with the US government because it is probably worse than that.

http://archive.ph/UOg9d

I don't trust any news report and will wait at least seven days to see if it is verifiable. Seven weeks is better. A classic example is the (unverified) claims of rape by Russian soldiers, the leveraged used to gain military support, and the subsequent firing of the Denisova. Even the reporting of the known facts had to be corrected:

http://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ousted-ukrainian-official-breaks-silence-admits-she-lied-about-mass-rape-russians

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2134 on: June 10, 2022, 05:54:46 PM »
ML,

I alert people on here to up to date news,often before it's put out there for the masses,which doesn't come from propagandists but from factual sources.

Now,anybody who wants to read more about said news should have the wherewithal to do a simple search and find it sometime within the next 24 hours....as Bo did on this particular news item.

After reading your post i assumed the news hadn't reached the masses .but after typing the words " Wagner's killed in Kadiivka "into a simple google search i was astonished  to see all the news sources available at the time you made that post.

You didn't look very hard before questioning me did you ?

But then i remember you had the same issues when posters on here were making donations to the Armed Forces of Ukraine through the National Bank of Ukraine.It was straightforward for everyone except you...you had to complicate it.

If you can't be bothered  doing a simple google search,then i sure as hell can't be bothered copy and pasting links for you if it's even available to copy and paste at that particular time.

But hey,as it's soooo difficult for you to find anything about the news i post i won't bother anymore. :)

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2135 on: June 10, 2022, 06:29:40 PM »
Of course it was a sham trial, and any execution would need to be signed off by the Kremlin. Having tortured and executed Russian prisoners AND FILMING IT was probably not a great idea! Hard to know if they're now going to be used as political bargaining chips or sacrificial lambs for an 'eye for an eye'.

The UK cannot flatten Donetsk unless it wants to be flattened itself. Those behind the scenes in the UK understand these guys are expendable and useful for UK's own propaganda campaign.

CB - are you so far brainwashed that anything that you disagree with is pro-Russian? I am for peace and for truth. It's not presented in MSM, either in the West or in Russia.

You do realize Ukraine, according to Zelensky, is losing men at a rate of 15-20,000 a month (injured, captured, KIA)? The Ukrainian government is refusing to share intel (i.e. fatality statistics) with the US government because it is probably worse than that.

http://archive.ph/UOg9d

I don't trust any news report and will wait at least seven days to see if it is verifiable. Seven weeks is better. A classic example is the (unverified) claims of rape by Russian soldiers, the leveraged used to gain military support, and the subsequent firing of the Denisova. Even the reporting of the known facts had to be corrected:

http://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ousted-ukrainian-official-breaks-silence-admits-she-lied-about-mass-rape-russians

When did these two Brits torture and execute Russian prisoners and film it ?

Do you have proof of this claim ?

At least Zelensky gives figures out for losses which Putler is clearly terrified to do..so what does that tell you about the orcs losses ?

When was the last time the Kremlin dared to tell it's people the losses their military is incurring ?

I'll tell you,,it was back on March 25th when they claimed they had lost 1,351 troops.

Wonder what they're hiding ?

Hmmmm ?

The orcs have been forced to raise their Military recruitment age to accept grandads ...that's how desperate they're becoming...as well as having to send ancient T-62 Tanks to the frontline.

The Pentagon claims the orcs have lost over a thousand Tanks alone...

Ukraine will continue to get new arms shipments from the West..whilst Russia is running out of modern equipment.

As for the unverified claims of rape..well the first orc has now been charged with  killing a Ukrainian civilian and raping the mans wife in Brovarsky ( Kyiv region ) .
The charmer goes by the name of Mikhail Romanov...so you can follow his trial.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 07:05:43 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #2136 on: June 10, 2022, 06:49:40 PM »
When did these two Brits torture and execute Russian prisoners and film it ?
At least Zelensky gives figures out for losses
My comment was in reference to Ukrainian war crimes, not specifically the foreigners in question.

Apparently the Ukrainian government previously significantly understated the losses (by a factor of 2-3x), according to a Ukrainian government source:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61742736

Further commentary on losses (staggering numbers if true), time will tell the scale of the catastrophe:

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2137 on: June 10, 2022, 07:02:07 PM »
My comment was in reference to Ukrainian war crimes, not specifically the foreigners in question.

Apparently the Ukrainian government previously significantly understated the losses (by a factor of 2-3x), according to a Ukrainian government source:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61742736

Further commentary on losses (staggering numbers if true), time will tell the scale of the catastrophe:

and what about the Russians not releasing any details of their losses since March 25th ?

No comment ?

Offline rwd123

« Reply #2138 on: June 10, 2022, 07:21:05 PM »

and what about the Russians not releasing any details of their losses since March 25th ?
Ukraine isn't sharing this info with US Intel. That's different to public statements. As per the video the current losses and MIA may be 100,000+.

I have no idea but it appears the Russian casualty rate is lower than the first month. Russia has control of the airs and up to 20x more artillery so is unlikely to be at the same rate as the Ukrainians. Ukraine will not win a war of attrition.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2139 on: June 11, 2022, 01:11:49 AM »

Those Brits were not filmed executing Russian prisoners.  Nor am I aware of any such footage.  Please link to any credible (meaning non Russian) source of such information.

HAHAHA.  Do you truly believe Russia cares one iota for the citizens of Donbas?  They intend to create a frozen conflict in this region, because a successful Ukraine (which is a looooong way in the future) is a threat to Russia's kleptocratic plutocrats.

No, Ukraine isn't sharing any such information because of concerns it will fall into Russian hands.  That's why a lot of their information is tightly controlled.  That's also how they are able to locate Russian spies within their ranks.

US estimates are that Ukraine's total casualties are approximately the same as Russia's.  The difference is, Ukrainians are willing to die for their cause.  Russians are not that committed.

You don't trust any sources, then quote an alt right website known for conspiracy theories and pro Russian propaganda. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 01:14:06 AM by Boethius »

Offline ML

« Reply #2140 on: June 11, 2022, 06:36:41 AM »
Now,anybody who wants to read more about said news should have the wherewithal to do a simple search and find it sometime within the next 24 hours....as Bo did on this particular news item.
You didn't look very hard before questioning me did you ?
If you can't be bothered  doing a simple google search, then i sure as hell can't be bothered copy and pasting links for you if it's even available to copy and paste at that particular time.

I already posted that I DID do not only a simple search, but an EXTENSIVE search on google. 

So I did LOOK VERY HARD before making my request to you for the URL.

Now it is true that BOE found links that I could not find.
I cannot explain that as I am able to find much info on a daily basis via google and other search engines for other items I am looking for.

And it is NOT a bother for you to cut and paste links.
You are right at the site.  The copy and paste takes less than 5 seconds to do.

There is some other reason you continually refuse to help your fellow posters here to quickly get to the full info you are providing a summary of.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2141 on: June 11, 2022, 08:39:51 AM »
Ukraine isn't sharing this info with US Intel. That's different to public statements. As per the video the current losses and MIA may be 100,000+.

I have no idea but it appears the Russian casualty rate is lower than the first month. Russia has control of the airs and up to 20x more artillery so is unlikely to be at the same rate as the Ukrainians. Ukraine will not win a war of attrition.

Actually Russia doesn't have control of the airs.

In it's daily report from Ukraine the UK Ministry of Defence posted this today.

"Since April Russian medium bombers have likely launched dozens of 1960's era
kh22 air-launched heavy anti-ship missiles against land targets.
They are highly inaccurate and can therefore cause significant collateral damage and civilian casualties."

As i posted yesterday ..the orcs are running out of modern firepower...smart aren't i ?  ;D

"Russia is likely resorting to such inefficient weapon systems because it is running short of more precise modern missiles ,while Ukrainian air defences still deter it's tactical aircraft from conducting strikes across much of the country "

Nope no Russian control of the airs either.

Not looking too good for your heroes is it ?

Still no update since March 25th from the Kremlin on their losses i see .

You may want to stop filling your head full of pro-Russian propaganda and take a reality check. :popcorn:

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2142 on: June 12, 2022, 02:43:26 PM »
I see Zelensky is now predicting 40,000 dead orcs by July.

Hang-on..i thought Ukraine was  running out of ammo ?

One must assume his meeting with Ben Wallace was very productive then  :)

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2143 on: June 12, 2022, 03:31:16 PM »
Ukraine will not win a war of attrition.
Make no mistake, Ukraine WILL win this war. I mean we will liberate all territories occupied since 2014. Perhaps even since 1918. It is solely a matter of time. However much grit the Nazis like Scholz put there.

The only question is at what cost. How many lives will have to be sacrificed. It’s been already 10,000 military and uncounted tens of thousands civilians. Official estimates put the death toll in Mariupol at 20,000 but it could be between 50,000 and 100,000. A city of half a million once. Even when we liberate it we will never know the truth as the Russian incinerate bodies and remove rubble along with them. Can you imagine an entire city being simply wiped out in Europe along with the buildings and inhabitants in a brutal and careless matter? And it’s still okay with some people and politicians.

If we get enough supplies (first of all heavy weaponry and ammunition) promptly, the war will have been won by the end of this year.
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2144 on: June 12, 2022, 04:01:23 PM »
I think apart from any immediate resupplying of present arsenal of weapons the main thing will be the wait for the long range mobile multiple rocket launchers the UK & US have promised to send Ukraine. Apparently Ukrainian troops are to be trained in the UK on them and from what I gather whilst that is happening the multiple rocket launchers are being sent to Ukraine. So how long the training and the delivery will take who knows but my guess would be that it is in motion already and so hopefully won't take too long, pretty much every day that passes is significant.

It looks like Russia is repeating what they did in Mariupol in Severodonetsk so basically pounding the life out of a city with artillery thereby destroying all possible threat then moving on to the next city and repeating the same. My guess is that the Russians have shorter lines of supply and can protect their flanks easier in the Donbas and can move forward more easily.

So getting those long range multiple rocket launchers will be crucial in taking out Russia's artillery to reduce the ability of the Russians to pound a city into oblivion. For the moment it's really a case of Ukraine holding on in Severodonetsk for as long as possible and hope the long range multiple rocket launchers arrive in time to avoid being pushed out. There's also a possibility that the Russians may exhaust themselves in Severodonetsk if they keep up the present pace of the bombardment and assault upon the city. They'll be using a lot of shells and odds are losing more tanks and soldiers along the way. They've lost a lot of soldiers and tanks already and have shelled a lot so can probably only carry on so long. They're called up real old tanks now from the early 1960s so soon they will start to lose strength on the battlefield by no longer having much in the way of decent tanks to field. That only leaves their artillery left, they lose that and their conventional warfare will be largely at an end, so just a question of holding on.

We lost one of our Rambo's in Severodonetsk recently but no doubt many more there. It's further evidence to support sports that the Foreign Legion is there helping to keep the orcs from over running the city. My guess is that Ukraine can hold on there but it may still be a while before the multiple rocket launchers arrive and can turn around the situation there.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2145 on: June 12, 2022, 04:37:16 PM »
Most of the foreign fighters are embedded within Ukrainian units, and are part of the Ukrainian army.  They are entitled to all the protections afforded Ukrainian soldiers.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2146 on: June 12, 2022, 06:39:37 PM »
currently, Ukraine has set aside a large portion of its manpower reserves to train with new NATO weapons
they will likely be deployed by September with the portion of weapons they stockpiled instead of being sent to the "front"

Russia, without the appropriate Reservist counter-force (done deliberately)
will leave Putin with no choice but to use tactical nuclear weapons to prevent destruction of Russian military forces and complete military and political defeat

he's planning on doing this AFTER Ukraine fields it reserves and forms it into an offensive
Putin wants to completely wipe them and Ukraine out completely
so it's convieniant to have them all group together in the East and South, instead of being scattered all over Western Ukraine in training camps

Putin will escalate the nuclear conflict, which Ukraine can't respond to, and neither can NATO, as long as they're not effected

step 1: Remote atmospheric test

Least provocative would be Putin’s resumption of above-ground nuclear testing — by detonating a low-yield nuclear warhead high above Novaya Zemlya, the old Soviet test site in the Arctic, for example. While both the actual damage on the ground and radioactive fallout would be negligible, the psychological effect could be enormous: It would be the first nuclear explosion by a superpower since nuclear testing ended in 1992, and the first bomb detonated in the atmosphere by either the U.S. or Russia after such tests were outlawed by treaty in 1963. It would also be a potent reminder that Putin has tactical nuclear weapons in abundance — about 2,000 by last count — and is prepared to use them.

step 2: Atmospheric detonation above Ukraine

A more provocative demonstration would be an ultra-high-altitude explosion of a more powerful weapon over Ukraine itself. In a 1962 test, the U.S. detonated a 1.4-megaton H-bomb in the mid-Pacific, 250 miles above the Earth. The resulting electromagnetic pulse unexpectedly knocked out streetlights and disrupted telephone service in Hawaii, 900 miles distant. A similarly powerful EMP bomb above Kyiv would not only be visually spectacular but would likely plunge most of Ukraine into prolonged darkness and silence by shorting out computers, cellphones and other electronics.

step 3: use of small Nuetron Bombs directly on the battlefied in the East and South

Iskanders will be the preferred delivery platform, it's why he's held some back in reserve for this purpose...

so my guess is that this'll start happening in the fall, and maybe be overwith by next spring after surrender

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 06:50:12 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2147 on: June 13, 2022, 03:01:45 AM »
Regarding Nukes one will have noticed the USA has gone a bit quiet lately regarding what's going on in Ukraine and the weapons shipments being sent.

The UK has also gone quiet following Ben Wallace's frank meeting with President Zelensky regarding what we'll be providing to Ukraine.

I have on good authority there is a VERY good reason for this.

Suffice to say if Putler uses Nukes in Ukraine he's in for a VERY nasty shock  >:D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 03:13:27 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2148 on: June 13, 2022, 10:01:59 AM »
your idea about the USA/UK transferring nukes to Ukraine would make a good skit for a Benny Hill Show!!

cuz, that’d be the ONLY place that’d ever happen!!
but at least there will be a chorus line of dancing girls with Benny Hill ogling them, like he was Trench at a Ukrainian model convention

Soviets were technically equal to the USA in nuclear weapons by 1955
their advantage over the USA was ‘scale” the Soviet Nuclear Weapons Program was HUGE!!
tens of thousands of the brightest engineers and scientists from 13 Soviet Socialist Republics
coupled with unlimited resources, their own mines, factories, military bases, power plants

see http://web.archive.org/web/20170519101448/http://russianforces.org/blog/2012/10/interesting_document_on_soviet.shtml

The first Soviet tactical nuclear weapon was the RDS-4, unveiled in 1953!!!
It used a composite core of 4.2kg Pu-239 and 6.8kg 90% enriched U-235 and had a nominal yield of 30 kilotons.   Total bomb weight was about 1000 kg

later in the year, they tested the RDS-5, the first “hollow core” implosion device with improved explosive lens

the important feature of this device was the introduction of tellurium-120 to create a low yield device with only 2 kg of plutonium!!!!  and because of the low amount of plutonium used, it created less fallout

and this is 1953!!!

this type of bomb turned into an EMP bomb (by just removing all shielding)
if detonated at 100,000 feet or so, could “knock out” ¼ of Ukraine ‘s electrical grid in a flash
and not do serious damage outside of Ukraine
while Russians have warning and can protect their systems ahead of time

so imagine Ukraine
with no drones
no communications
no electricity
no working high tech missile launchers
no working radar
and on and on

yet not a single window would be broken
not a single direct casualty

THEN
the russians attack, having all the things the Ukrainians don’t

don't you SEE this path down the mountain side?

the odds would QUICKLY shift to Russia's favor

and if they need to escalate one more step by using ground attack
then the West would have ALREADY ACCEPTED TWO nuclear escalations, and so would be likely to acceept one more
but I think they won't have to do this after an EMP attack on Ukraine, just hold on for a year until EVERYTHING COLLAPSES in Ukraine
and it'll scare EVERYBODY ELSE

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 10:13:21 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2149 on: June 13, 2022, 11:27:19 AM »
I didn't read that post as suggesting the West would arm Ukraine with nuclear weapons.  But they may very well be willing to respond to a nuclear attack on European soil.

I think, krimster, that you give far, far too much credence to Soviet scientists.  The better half says Soviet intellectual life was dead.  Anything worth producing was stolen from the Germans (or later, the West), or was created mostly by scientists educated before the USSR took over education.  He was in the navy.  He told me of a piece of equipment on his ship, that was Soviet built, but based on a stolen American blueprint.  The equipment was having issues, and he was asked to look at it.  That was how he learned it was based on an American blueprint.  However, the Soviets had put some parts in backwards, and one part was missing completely.  The better half was able to fix the equipment by improvising a part from the original blueprint, much to the bewilderment of the chief engineer, who could not figure out how this piece of equipment could now function.  The BH says he had countless of such examples.

Don't assume, that, just because there were tens of thousands of scientists, that they were all capable of producing anything.  The vast majority could not, because education was so politicized.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1957
Total: 1966

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM