It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 296222 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2150 on: June 13, 2022, 12:00:58 PM »
that's both true and false at the same time
there was some amazing talents in the CCCP
in some places, including nuclear weapons design, they eventually stopped copying US designs and did their own
but would still steal whenver they could...
they are STILL the world leader in centrifuge enrichment

their scale in the WMD related industries, were much larger than any western program

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2151 on: June 13, 2022, 01:11:41 PM »

there was some amazing talents in the CCCP in some places,

Especially with railroad toilets.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2152 on: June 13, 2022, 02:18:09 PM »
With Putler's recent interview in which he says it's his destiny to reclaim land that Russia lost after the break-up of the Soviet Union there is now no ambiguity in what lays ahead if Ukraine falls...a victorious raping and pillaging army won't just stop they'll keep advancing west.

No European country will be safe from the ravaging orc horde as far west as Germany..let's not forget Eastern Germany belonged to Russia and it's well known how partial to raping German women the orcs are...it's in their DNA.

Hopefully this will now stir Scholz into action rather than words regarding arming Ukraine with many heavy weapons.

I suspect if Putler takes Germany then he'll go for the rest of Europe.Bombing the UK would be his MO i suspect,hence why he keeps testing our air defences with his bombers.

Now Americans in there comfort zone may think "not our problem..no need for us to get involved",just as they did during WW2 until Pearl Harbour.but imagine how isolated the USA will be if Europe falls to Putler...he may well fancy reclaiming Alaska too.

Putler wants a new world order which doesn't include democracy...

China is becoming more bellicose by the week regarding Taiwan...so before you know where you are you could have Russia , China , North Korea,Syria and Iran lining up against you with your only remaining allies being Japan,Canada and Australia.

NATO needs to ensure Putler is beaten with his military destroyed in Ukraine...any sign of weakness and there will be no limit to the ambitions of Russia and China .

Financial sanctions against Russia ain't working..undermined by the money still being pumped into Russia for oil and gas,$97 billion since the start of the war,so they have to be stopped militarily, including with nukes if it comes to that.

Let no-one be under any illusions here...we are ALL on the edge of the precipice now.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 02:38:16 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2153 on: June 13, 2022, 03:46:08 PM »
A lotta low-end shack villages for poor Russians are prevalent in the Russian Far East…
these predominantly STILL have outdoor squat toilettes
I call ‘em “Squatter Camps”  LOL!!

a long time ago, my wife had to show me “the proper way” to use a Russian Squat toilette
cuz, hell I ended up doing a “partial load” in my underwear!!  GROSS!!

a Russian squat toilette is a hole in the ground, surrounded by a ring of rocks
there is usually a wooden box nearby, with a stack of torn newspapers on top, held under a rock

how can you improve on the perfection of the last two centuries of locally developed toilette technology
everyone in Russia is used to this way, why change it?
let's instead devote all our resources to Rockets and Atomics, horrosho tovarisch?

and SO THEY DID!!!! AND THAT'S WHAT I REALLY DIG ABOUT THEM!!

hell yeah!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 03:49:52 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2154 on: June 13, 2022, 04:05:35 PM »
Most of the foreign fighters are embedded within Ukrainian units, and are part of the Ukrainian army.  They are entitled to all the protections afforded Ukrainian soldiers.

Article just out on this shedding some light on what happens to most of the foreign fighters that volunteer to fight for Ukraine:

http://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-3-000-british-volunteers-fighting-on-ukrainian-side-against-russia-says-georgian-commander-12633139
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2155 on: June 15, 2022, 01:01:04 AM »
No,but he is sure to get Kirrils approval and blessing in everything.

How much do you thibk the ukrainian orthodoxy seperating from kirrils orbit in 2019 effected this?

I don't think it had any effect.

The first divisions of the church were in the early 1990's, in the years after the collapse of the USSR.  People came to blows on the streets in Ukraine.  I think Alexei calmed a lot of things.  He was probably more pragmatic.  Kiril is, IMHO, a lousy patriarch.  He's been caught up in scandals, selling goods illegally.  Not very "other worldly" behaviour.  So, I think he is easily blackmailed.  I'd be wanting to separate from a church led by him as well.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2156 on: June 15, 2022, 11:54:39 AM »
Recent article on the situation of military aid given to Ukraine:

BBC News - Inside the room where Ukraine orders arms from the West
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61816337

Apparently Ukraine has also spent double the money they raised in tax to military spending of recent. Biden is about to spend a few more $bn to military aid, armaments to Ukraine. Ukraine must have used a lot of ammunition and gear as they reckon they are getting close to a shortage now. Russia has apparently gotten a lot more men but questions remain as to them being able to hold it together. To me I wonder how long the Russians can keep it up, I'm guessing they are getting continual supplies of ammunition even if they are using real old armaments.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 11:57:19 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2157 on: June 15, 2022, 02:31:14 PM »
The huge problem Ukraine has is that they can't store any weapons or ammo in Ukraine.

Whenever they try a pro-Russian spy/collaborator/traitor tells the orcs where it is and a Russian cruise missile/Iskander  blows it up.

So everything has to be stored in other countries and drip-fed to the front by road as those missiles are not particularly good at hitting moving targets.

It does make supplying the Ukrainian troops at the front soooo slow though...especially in the Donbas region.

The Ukrainian artillery men who were training on how to use the HIMARS completed their training today.

USA sending them 4.

UK sending them 3

Germany sending them 3 it was announced today.

So Ukraine has ten to start with.

No doubt more will follow if they prove to be effective for Ukraine...the big advantage being that they can hit the orc Artillery in the Donbas without having to be taken all the way to the front.

However,there is no point sending more into Ukraine at this stage because until more Ukrainian Artillery men are trained on them they'll have to be stored somewhere in Ukraine at huge risk of being located by pro-Russian traitors and hit with orc missile strikes.

All those people urging the west to send more weapons faster are really not using their Brains and taking into consideration the huge amount (possibly millions ) of pro-Russian traitors living in Ukraine only too happy to make a quick phone call to the FSB to undermine Ukraine.

That USA Volunteer fighter James Vasquez was saying a new USA Volunteer joined them.After a couple of days he met a girl in the Kyiv area and took her back to their base to meet the rest of the unit.
Next day their base was hit by an orc missile strike.
This is what you're up against in Ukraine...a country full of pro-Russian traitors.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 02:52:26 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2158 on: June 15, 2022, 03:38:53 PM »
The huge problem Ukraine has is that they can't store any weapons or ammo in Ukraine.

Whenever they try a pro-Russian spy/collaborator/traitor tells the orcs where it is and a Russian cruise missile/Iskander  blows it up.

So everything has to be stored in other countries and drip-fed to the front by road as those missiles are not particularly good at hitting moving targets.

It does make supplying the Ukrainian troops at the front soooo slow though...especially in the Donbas region.

The Ukrainian artillery men who were training on how to use the HIMARS completed their training today.

USA sending them 4.

UK sending them 3

Germany sending them 3 it was announced today.

So Ukraine has ten to start with.

No doubt more will follow if they prove to be effective for Ukraine...the big advantage being that they can hit the orc Artillery in the Donbas without having to be taken all the way to the front.

However,there is no point sending more into Ukraine at this stage because until other Ukrainian Artillery men are trained on them they'll have to be stored somewhere in Ukraine at huge risk of being located by pro-Russian traitors and hit with orc missile strikes.

I guess it's better for it to get there slow than not at all. The info on the training and armaments is good to know CB that soon the more heavy longer range armaments from the west are going to have a chance to turn the tide of battle.

Just seen this report on CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/06/15/ukraine-us-weapon-rifle-drill-wedeman-pkg-nr-intl-hnk-vpx.cnn

A good insight into the western weaponry being sent. Apparently the Russian heavy guns outnumber Ukraine's 10 to 1 so the arrival of the better western heavy armaments will hopefully turn that around.

The Ukrainian soldier guy in the video reckoned Ukraine was losing over 100 troops a day, that would probably likely be about right, so over 1000 every ten days, over 3000 a month. While Russian troop losses might have been higher during the Kyiv phase of the invasion I'm guessing that they might be somewhat similar in this second stage of the invasion so far. Once those western heavy armaments get to the front though that could change. Sounds like Russia has a lot of heavy guns but once they lose those then it may become questionable where they can go since I would assume their conventional means of warfare would have been largely defeated.

Putler the other day seem to suggest that Russia could carry on with the war for years, 23 years like Peter the Great. The state Russia's economy is in and it's military I'm pretty doubtful they have anywhere near that sort of go in them. If Ukraine can break their attack in the coming weeks then it could soon be over for Russia, just a question of when or if they throw in the towel.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2159 on: June 15, 2022, 04:12:03 PM »

All those people urging the west to send more weapons faster are really not using their Brains and taking into consideration the huge amount (possibly millions ) of pro-Russian traitors living in Ukraine only too happy to make a quick phone call to the FSB to undermine Ukraine.

That USA Volunteer fighter James Vasquez was saying a new USA Volunteer joined them.After a couple of days he met a girl in the Kyiv area and took her back to their base to meet the rest of the unit.

Next day their base was hit by an orc missile strike.
This is what you're up against in Ukraine...a country full of pro-Russian traitors.

There are 100 solutions to your dilemma(s). If the Ukrainians were too
stupid to send less than a hundred men to artillery/missile/HIMARS school
then they should give Eastern Ukraine and the Black Sea to Russia.

None of the artillery at the front is stored in warehouses at the front. If you
place the systems 20 meters apart then ONE HIMARS school graduate can
operate a dozen systems training others as they go.

You can't tell cruise missiles approximately where targets are. You need
precise coordinates. The HIMARS ARE self propelled and will probably move
after every barrage. The greedy Russian traitors would have to be ON the
missile crew to give away their position. You don't have to worry about
security in a foxhole from the people sharing the foxhole.

Storing HIMARS away from the front when they need them at the front is
pure looney tunes.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:15:57 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2160 on: June 15, 2022, 04:37:38 PM »
There are 100 solutions to your dilemma(s). If the Ukrainians were too
stupid to send less than a hundred men to artillery/missile/HIMARS school
then they should give Eastern Ukraine and the Black Sea to Russia.

None of the artillery at the front is stored in warehouses at the front. If you
place the systems 20 meters apart then ONE HIMARS school graduate can
operate a dozen systems training others as they go.

You can't tell cruise missiles approximately where targets are. You need
precise coordinates. The HIMARS ARE self propelled and will probably move
after every barrage. The greedy Russian traitors would have to be ON the
missile crew to give away their position. You don't have to worry about
security in a foxhole from the people sharing the foxhole.

Storing HIMARS away from the front when they need them at the front is
pure looney tunes.

I'm not sure Ukraine can spare having a hundred Artillery men abroad for a couple of weeks learning how to use the HIMARS.they're probably all needed at the front with the Howitzers trying to keep the orc hordes at bay.

The USA has never been invaded and the UK hasn't in my lifetime,so we really cannot comprehend what they're going through..it's easy being an armchair warrior without missiles and cluster bombs flying everywhere.

As NATO said these people are having to be trained on how to use modern NATO equipment whilst trying to save their country at the same time.

This is NATO's fault for not doing this BEFORE the invasion...it's not as if we didn't see the orc hordes massing on the Ukraine borders for weeks before the invasion is it ?

The pro-Russian traitors are everywhere in Ukraine..Zelensky even had to have the Regional Commander of the Military in the Kharkiv region arrested for being a traitor.
I remember Zelensky saying the traitor had put no defences up for the region...nothing.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:47:54 PM by Chelseaboy »

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #2161 on: June 15, 2022, 07:15:25 PM »

The USA has never been invaded

Not True, US was invaded in War of 1812 by Britain. They even burned the Capitol!!!!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2162 on: June 16, 2022, 03:36:27 AM »

Not True, US was invaded in War of 1812 by Britain. They even burned the Capitol!!!!

Bit before my time  :)

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2163 on: June 16, 2022, 01:44:36 PM »
The USA has never been invaded and the UK hasn't in my lifetime,so we really cannot comprehend what they're going through..it's easy being an armchair warrior without missiles and cluster bombs flying everywhere.

That's absolutely true, reading back what I wrote I appeared to be almost
cavalier about their situation.

This is NATO's fault for not doing this BEFORE the invasion...it's not as if we didn't see the orc hordes massing on the Ukraine borders for weeks before the invasion is it ?

It's the leaders. Joe Biden of the USA not a leader, Boris Johnson of the UK not
a leader. Emmanuel Macron of France, not a leader, Frank-Walter Steinmeier
not a leader.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 01:56:27 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2164 on: June 16, 2022, 02:55:32 PM »
Steinmeier is president of Germany, which is largely a ceremonial role. The Chancellor is who holds real power.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2165 on: June 16, 2022, 03:55:20 PM »
Steinmeier is president of Germany, which is largely a ceremonial role. The Chancellor is who holds real power.

Germany has been rudderless for years. Those that have done the
leading were totally incompetent. They make themselves totally
dependent on Russian gas and oil, then they shut down their
nuke program. Now they dip their toes in and out of the water worse
than a teenage girl trying to decide which dress to wear on a date.

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #2166 on: June 16, 2022, 06:57:15 PM »
The Russians have a HEAVY influence over the German energy sector, as well as banking, German political competency is focused on the money that’s brought to German politicians from these industries

now under the “STRONG LEADER” YOU voted for…
the corruption came in the form of money laundering via multiple avenues, but especially banking and  real estate, which STRONG LEADER personally dealt with
Let’s not forget about the millions of Russian oligarch money given to GREAT LEADER’S inauguration, Google “trump parnas”
which he in turn paid directly to family owned companies
the family that's prohibited from running ANY charity in New York State, cuz they ripped off a children's cancer foundation (google it)

Deutsche Bank was fined BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, for laundering Russian money, google it!  it also happens to be great leader's biggest lender
German energy companies invested BILLIIONS in North Stream II, google it!
how much contributions to politicians, do you think THEY made?

the strong man of Europe gushed over by FOX NEWS "viktor Orban", was once a bagman for the head of the Russian mob semon mogilevitch google it

why did all the “STRONG” Republicans YOU FAVOR, the ones with close ties to great leader, vote against ANY aid to Ukraine?

Why does Tucker Carlson support Putin?

Why did the Republican Party COMPLETELY remove form the 2016 party platform, a provision for arming Ukraine (google it)

no mention of ANY of this from YOU BEEL EVER!, but if a box of bullets shows up in Ukraine an hour late, then Biden is the WORST LEADER WHO EVER LIVED!!

hmmm - why?

do YOU wanna answer this question first, or would you like ME to answer for you - cuz I know!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 07:04:04 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2167 on: June 16, 2022, 07:34:16 PM »
http://archive.ph/BPAFr

Interesting article.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2168 on: June 17, 2022, 09:57:11 AM »
It was ALWAYS very lucrative to be part of the FSB/GRU/SVR European logistics effort, which falls under Russian espionage…
being a Russian manager means you get to “skim” some off the top for “expenses”

here’s a list of Russian espionage efforts in Europa that have become public
IMAGINE what’s not public

Russians have MANY thousands of personnel involved in this

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2169 on: June 17, 2022, 11:00:56 AM »
Well looks like Boris has played a blinder :) he's just jetted into Kyiv in a second historic visit to Ukraine and has pledged to train tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers up both new recruits and existing troops:

http://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-makes-second-surprise-visit-to-kyiv-12635686

This will help Ukraine out enormously to ensure they don't end up with an army of mostly troops that are too lacking in training to be of much use on the battlefield. The larger Ukraine can make its army with trained soldiers the more likely they'll be able to stand up to Russia's army over the long term and gain the upper hand.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2170 on: June 17, 2022, 02:41:50 PM »
A large crowd formed in Kyiv to welcome him when news broke that Boris was back in town...the Ukrainians really do love him/the Brits.

It's noticeable how different Zelensky and his team are with him in contrast with other leaders who've visited Kyiv.

Zelensky is very business-like and formal with the other leaders ,but with Boris him and his team are clearly genuinely happy to see him.. with big smiles on their faces and they're very relaxed around him.

Boris gave a book about the Queen to Zelensky and then signed it at the Presidents request. :)

Surprising that Boris didn't tell the northern MP's and business leaders in Doncaster he wouldn't be turning up for the conference as he was going to Kyiv instead...or maybe he was concerned about potential leaks to the orcs about his trip ?

There has been a lot of dirty Russian money coming into the UK and particularly London for many years...so maybe our elite society/ruling classes need looking into for corruption and being money-laundering allies of Putler.

There has been a documentary about Putler on Sky called "Putin's obsession " and it suggested that Putler had been recruiting people in the top echelons of our society from when Blair was our PM.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:47:37 PM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2171 on: June 17, 2022, 04:24:58 PM »
Extra! Extra!  Read all about it!!!

Topol M missiles, Russia has about 80 locked and loaded on Eww-Cry-Ena
some are MIRVed
some nukes have been converted to EMPs

here's a pic of Pootin on a recent factory tour where the Topols are made, there's one in the background
he got a presentation from the factory on the readiness and reliability
and a separate brifing on what would happen to Ukraine AFTER the first nuclear attack since Nagasiki
and how Pootin gave the General Staff no other option, it was either THIS or DEFEAT
and ain't nobody got time for defeat!

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2172 on: June 17, 2022, 05:16:12 PM »
Extra! Extra!  Read all about it!!!

Topol M missiles, Russia has about 80 locked and loaded on Eww-Cry-Ena
some are MIRVed
some nukes have been converted to EMPs

here's a pic of Pootin on a recent factory tour where the Topols are made, there's one in the background
he got a presentation from the factory on the readiness and reliability
and a separate brifing on what would happen to Ukraine AFTER the first nuclear attack since Nagasiki
and how Pootin gave the General Staff no other option, it was either THIS or DEFEAT
and ain't nobody got time for defeat!

It will be defeat for him either way.

Either he'll lose in Ukraine or Russia will become  a radioactive wasteland.

He's a dead man walking....but he may take a lot of us with him.

For a man who's terrified of dying...hence his pitiful fear of Covid....is he ready for the reckoning now ? >:D

Because like all bullies he's basically a coward.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 05:28:54 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2173 on: June 18, 2022, 02:55:04 AM »
Germany has been rudderless for years. Those that have done the
leading were totally incompetent. They make themselves totally
dependent on Russian gas and oil, then they shut down their
nuke program. Now they dip their toes in and out of the water worse
than a teenage girl trying to decide which dress to wear on a date.
:ROFL: That's true
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2174 on: June 18, 2022, 11:51:59 AM »
A large crowd formed in Kyiv to welcome him when news broke that Boris was back in town...the Ukrainians really do love him/the Brits.

It's noticeable how different Zelensky and his team are with him in contrast with other leaders who've visited Kyiv.

Zelensky is very business-like and formal with the other leaders ,but with Boris him and his team are clearly genuinely happy to see him.. with big smiles on their faces and they're very relaxed around him.

Boris gave a book about the Queen to Zelensky and then signed it at the Presidents request. :)

Surprising that Boris didn't tell the northern MP's and business leaders in Doncaster he wouldn't be turning up for the conference as he was going to Kyiv instead...or maybe he was concerned about potential leaks to the orcs about his trip ?

There has been a lot of dirty Russian money coming into the UK and particularly London for many years...so maybe our elite society/ruling classes need looking into for corruption and being money-laundering allies of Putler.

There has been a documentary about Putler on Sky called "Putin's obsession " and it suggested that Putler had been recruiting people in the top echelons of our society from when Blair was our PM.

I've noticed the same the two leaders and their staff seem to be naturally closer and at ease with one another, natural allies you might say. The UK was the first nation most willing to get involved and help the Ukrainians out and I think they appreciate that and know they can rely upon us. The EU haven't given as much and to be honest I can only see unhelpful postering from them, giving candidate status for EU membership they know won't ever come to accepted member for many years to come, if ever. I personally think Ukraine is barking at the wrong door bothering applying for EU membership. The EU at heart has little care for its members less so for countries outside the EU. Most of what the EU can give in terms of trade preference the EU has already given, the EU is now short on cash so can't give away money like they did to the like of Poland. All they'll likely get from the EU on joining is a lot of directives (being told what to do). I sense in the meetings Zelensky has had with EU officials that he is not particularly at ease and I don't sense it's a great relationship to start with that the EU is particularly going to do anything for Ukraine at any stage. I think Ukraine would be better off seeing what the UK can do for it, remain Independent and look to NATO membership. If Russia gets pushed out of Ukraine I think NATO would then be happy to move in and equip Ukrainian forces to NATO standards to warn off any future threat by Russia. The EU has never really got it together on the military front, it's mostly just a vague mutual military assistance agreement which there is not necessarily a guarantee of coming to fruition in any meaningful way. Anyway, great to see it working out so well between the UK and Ukraine I think :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2812
Total: 2822

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM