It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 287895 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #3050 on: May 13, 2023, 04:16:33 AM »
My guess is that the Presidential Election race itself is likely to be the opportune moment to take out Biden. While the President us not as often out and about as the contender he is likely to be more out and about than usual and more events often mean difficulty keeping up with security. That or they get an insider in the White House itself and they go for him there but likely also a tough one.

CB is right the UK has led the way with Ukraine in making it able to counter the Russian threat. If Ukraine had any sense they would see the UK as a staunch and dependable alky and get with the UK fully rather than the EU or the US. However, Zelensky seems to lack the realisation of how pivotal the UK is to Ukrainian victory. Even as we supply Ukraine with war winning Shadow Storm Cruise missiles Zelensky bitches about Eurovision not being held in a country bordering Ukraine. Honestly the lack of gratitude of that man is unbelievable, typical Ukrainian, if I were there I would go and spank his rear myself!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12076093/President-Zelensky-says-Poland-Slovakia-better-Eurovision-hosts-Britain.html
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3051 on: May 13, 2023, 05:42:39 AM »
To be honest I think the Storm Shadow Cruise missiles are more a tactical move of genius on our part. By giving them to Ukraine but making the Russians aware of them in advance it does two things. Firstly, it gives Russia notice to move their ammo dumps back over 200 miles away from the front libe or they will be destroyed (again). The Russians are likely to do so this time as they seem too short of ammo as it is. That will mean very lengthy supply lines that will make it just as hard for Russia to hold onto its positions similar to if the ammo dumps had been destroyed. Secondly it means that it's going to be very hard for Russia to advance into Ukraine further as their ammo dumps are always going to be at least 200 behind them in most instances.

Ben Wallace's statement the other day was just to pull the rug from under the Ukrainians by allowing Russia in effect notice to pull back their ammo dumps thereby making their lines of supply ridiculously long. Russia was peeved as it meant that they had been outmanoeuvred without the need to fire these cruise missiles. While Ukraine was likely upset that Russia was told about the upcoming threat before they were able to fire the missiles and destroy the ammo dumps.

By doing so it meant Russia was peeved but not so upset as they would be had their ammo dumps been destroyed with the cruise missiles so averting risk of escalating the conflict further. So thereby having little choice but to accept the situation and move on. Ukraine likely upset that they wouldn't be able to let the missiles have full affect or likely be worthwhile firing them but could say little other than it coming out in the Eurovision rebuke I reckon. Odds are these cruise missiles will never be fired or few of them as the UK has likely given them few of them with no guarantee of more. Thus Ukraine has to hold onto them unless there is a big ammo dump within the 200 miles to use them as a non- nuclear deterrent.

It's why I say if I was a Ukrainian I would just bugger off as you're little more than a little cared about expendable pawn in a western power's rich man's game.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3052 on: May 13, 2023, 05:43:36 AM »
From Zelensky's televised address to his country last night.

" I spoke today with British Prime Minister Sunak.Thank you Rishi for your continued support and the steps which make it clear to the World that the UK will always lead the way . "
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3053 on: May 14, 2023, 11:05:07 AM »
Massive blow to the orcs yesterday when the Brigade Commander of the 4th Motorized Rifle Brigade ,Vyacheslav Makarov,was killed by an AFU artillery strike...confirmed by the Russian MOD.

The Brigade Chief of Staff was also killed.

They were killed south of the village of Ivankovskoye,near Bakhmut.

Apparently Makarov had gone to the front to try and rally his fleeing troops ...the orcs are seriously in trouble now as the 4th Brigade in the 2nd Army Corp was the most combat-ready they had.

Meanwhile there have now been 2,160 orc officers confirmed  killed in Ukraine since February 24th last year..up to 11th May this year.

The destruction of the Russian military continues apace  >:D

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3054 on: May 14, 2023, 05:34:59 PM »

Apparently Makarov had gone to the front to try and rally his fleeing troops ...

Haven't you heard . . .  they are not fleeing?   

They are repositioning to better defensive positions.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine die kampf Ukrainia
« Reply #3055 on: May 14, 2023, 08:43:11 PM »
tovarisch
10 minutes before the Ukrainian group Tvorchi from Ternopil  took the stage at Eurvision a cruise missile hit Ternopil....
one of the candidates competing against Erdogan in Turkey was targeted by a "deep fake" sex video made in Russia, so he dropped out
Trump has announced that the traitor Michael Flynn will once more be part of Trump's inner circle once Putin helps him become president again

Putin does not care about how many Russian deaths there are, any more then Trump cared about how many American Covid deaths there were, their focus never leaves their own self-interest
Trump has a plan
Putin has a plan
They're pretty much the same plan
it's REAL easy to use America's own stupidity against itself
it already worked once
and if done right, will totally work once more

Cassandra who had the gift of prophecy foretold the fall of Troy, but was fated never to be believed.

Babylon, she gonna fall...
a fake Russian statue will lead to its undoing next year
Lao Tsu said, "always attack the enemy at its weakest point..."

after that, everything will be revealed

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 08:58:25 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

Trump Tower Power Hour for Little Russia
« Reply #3056 on: May 15, 2023, 04:46:54 PM »
wussup homies?
die hard digital detectives lookin through the web site http://www.importgenius.com/
were able to piece together how little Moscow in Trump Towers was able to circumvent sanctions and buy US aerospace components and ship them through Turkey to Russia

Oleg Sergeyevich Patsulya and Agunda Konstantinovna Makeeva are the first Trump Tower sanction busters to themselves be busted by the FBI (t'was in recent news)
this is just the first piece of eight that was uncovered, the whole treasure chest will be forthcoming, hopefully state dept can confiscate their assets, so there ass sets on the ground!!

disclaimer:
slovo te mamaichka
I do some bizness with other folks in the "tower" nothin illegal.... eta pravda
all roads from Trump lead to l'il mini Putin...

fake theocracy to ban democacy
no transexuals from transylvania
are gonna be over to entertain ya
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 04:53:45 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3057 on: May 16, 2023, 04:16:20 AM »
Russia fired 18 missiles into Ukraine last night.

6 Kinzhai ( the fabled hypersonics )

9 Kalibr

3 ground-launched missiles ( presumably S-300/400 )

Drones also.

All were shot down .

However,falling debris did hit a bus depot.

That's a lot of money spent by Putler to hit a couple of buses. ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 04:35:11 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #3058 on: May 16, 2023, 07:58:09 AM »
Ukraine went from  crates of molotov cocktails made from old qvas bottles
and teachers, dentists and lawyers picking up old rifles straight out of museums.
To the best trained and equipped army in europe in just over a year!
and if Putin could't handle the old Ukrainian resistance
then he sure as hell isn't gonna succeed against the newer improved one

Slava Ukraina

it only took Russia $120+ million to destroy those two busses
busses are valid targets, considering that after Russia lost most of its trucks, they took city busses to transport munitions
maybe ice cream trucks are next, ding, ding, patrony...patrony...

those patriot AA missiles force the Russians to keep their missile launching planes out of their range, this adds a lot of extra time to the cruise missile flight paths, increasing their probability of being shot down

I just bought some Caliber missile "scud crud" from Ukraine off ebay to add to my collection of Israeli scud crud, and V-2 rocket parts!! (my grandchildren will be so THRILLED when they inherit this")

the only problem with this Ukrainian suceess is the mantra "nothing fails like success"
what this means is that it increases the probability that at some future juncture, l'il mini Putin will "escalate" into using something Ukraine/West can't counter

Russians believe it'll be a nuke
I'm more in the Novichok camp, there was no response to syria using Novichok
the west is very reluctant to escalate militarily, they're already pouring weapons and money in, and massive sanctions, what further deterrance can they impose that doesn't involve direct military intervention

Russians will boil the frog, maybe start out with a simple small binary Novichok attack done by the Lugansk People's Army nudge..nudge...wink...wink... and then raise the temperature to boil the frog

l'il mini putin is waiting for the carpenters to finish his "Trojan Horse"
beware of Russians bearing gifts moy druzya
even Achilles was vulnerable once you knew his weakness

millions of innocents will suffer
but everything putin created will be destroyed
Ukraine is not dead yet, and never will be

Amerika, however is a different story

The Florida American history exam.
Instead of “slaves” the exam said “forced servants.
Japanese internment camps were referred to as a “relocation program.”
books about the holocaust have been banned from school libraries
meanwhile, christo-fascists urge their followers to fight mermaid people
http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2023/05/awaken-america-speaker-warns-people

"it can't happen HERE"
oh really, it already is....
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 12:55:46 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #3059 on: May 17, 2023, 08:31:17 AM »
demographic impact on Russia of the war in Ukraine is starkly revealed by the statistic that in 2022, the war likely caused the death of every second Russian who died between the ages of 20 and 24

but nobody in Russia cares...

even mentioning this would likely get you a fine for criticizing authorities

everybody in Russia learns how to shut their eyes and mouth and just be a "good prisoner" to avoid punishment
this is about the only thing you can hope for in Russia...

ya know, this is such a swell system, why doncha all try creating it here in Amerika
you'll have an opportunity next year to do so
this country gonna be like Jonestown baby
after dumb phuques guzzle the trump-flavored kool-aid again

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 04:47:41 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3060 on: May 17, 2023, 03:42:26 PM »
demographic impact on Russia of the war in Ukraine is starkly revealed by the statistic that in 2022, the war likely caused the death of every second Russian who died between the ages of 20 and 24

Does this equate to a lot of pooty tang for your Trenchie in the future :D

Online krimster2

« Reply #3061 on: May 17, 2023, 04:40:46 PM »
Trench
you want me to be a gypsy and tell ya yur fortune?

think of a broad lake, that has a series of stepping stones from one shore to the distant opposite shore
to get across the lake you have to leap from stone to stone
and each stone is more difficult than the preceeding one

after years of furious contemplation, you're still on the shore trying to figure out how to jump to the first stone

your "social gene" isn't to blame Trench
your analysis paralysis always leaves you standing on the closest shore, looking forlornly at the opposite shore
and that emotion of longing is as close as you get, cuz when it comes time to jump - you don't jump, cuz you're afraid of leaving the shore of yo mama's quaint little village
and as long as you keep doing this, why do ya expect you're gonna go across the lake me boyo?

that's 2 pounds, please....
WOT? who's this silly lookin bugger? what happened to the Queen?
she WHAT?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 04:49:23 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #3062 on: May 18, 2023, 07:04:31 AM »
latest missile score-card 19/20

Ukraine positions its air defense to protect civilian centers like Kyiv
as a result, Russian missile attrition rate is now over 90%
ergo, targetting children, hospitals, etc produces a diminishing return...

I would imagine that at some point russia will seek to kill children in less defended areas, especially as its supply of raketa is diminishing

Hypersonic missile developers under arrest day after missile failures
reminds me of Russia's first nuclear test back in '49, if it had failed, Stalin ordered the nuclear engineers to be shot as punishment
the more things change in Russia...

Zelensky is aware of the danger posed by Trump's "election"
he knows he has to take Crimea before then
I totally see his plan when he gets all the material he needs
but I will not comment on it here

I told my wife's relatives in Crimea to GTF out of Crimea
but they don't wanna listen
denial is not a river in Egypt
it's how russians view the world

yet another partisan train attack in crimea
and a russian cruise missile fired towards Odesa crashed into a field in western crimea
they aimed for Odesa but hit Vulkanivka...

« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 12:17:21 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3064 on: May 19, 2023, 01:26:42 AM »
Saw this news article this morning:

Via Euronews: Sexual assault victims from Ukraine face challenges in Poland and Hungary, report says
http://www.euronews.com/2023/05/19/sexual-assault-victims-from-ukraine-face-challenges-in-poland-and-hungary-report-says

Aside from the main thrust of the article itself I was surprised to learn that there are now 10 million Ukrainians who are now no longer living in Ukraine but are refugees. That's roughly a quarter of Ukraine's population which kind of shocked me, I'm assuming it's true, I hadn't realised that the number of refugees has climbed so high.

Mostly that will be women and children, or women singles. Some may be old grannies of course but likely a lot of them fairly young. Well it's a large chunk out of a population so must be a bit of a state in Ukraine as currently only the eastern part of Ukraine is affected directly. Guessing that it's mostly the men that are left then a few women young & old and children who stayed on. So must be quite a different scene to how things were, can't really imagine it really.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3065 on: May 19, 2023, 01:57:51 AM »
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs there are 7,989,000 Ukrainian refugees  living abroad as at 1/2/23.

Of these 5,840,000 are adults.

The UK hasn't proven a very popular destination with 140,300 living here.

There are 158,613 living in Moldova.

By far the highest number are in Poland  with 1,786,000,followed by Germany with 1,200,000.

I suspect very few attractive Ukrainian women refugees who were single will return to Ukraine to live....they'll have been hooking up with local guys as a means to get out of the country on a permanent basis.

It's sad how a country can be destroyed so much by the ambitions of an evil autocrat,and hopefully i will see Russia  pay for this over the short and long-term with the destruction of their country too in my lifetime.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 02:04:51 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3066 on: May 20, 2023, 03:07:29 PM »
Interesting news article today reckons it's not just Wagner troops that are being drugged and sent to the slaughter but also Russian Army troops, mostly new recruits conscripted in poorly trained (if at all) and armed:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/disposable-russian-troops-using-drugs-ukraine/

A pretty nasty way to treat anybody, they are sent in to almost certain death, if the Ukrainian side doesn't shoot them then their own side do if they try to retreat. Basically just to keep pressure up on the Ukrainians and to give away Ukrainian positions, etc. Must be terrible for the Russians involved their lives being used as bait and valued so little. Many probably know the fate that is going to befall them but have no option at that stage. Not sure whether the drug taking is voluntary or forced, probably many troops used like this would rather not be all present up top for what lies in store.

My guess is that the Russians must be using up their conscripts at an alarming rate like this. No doubt the Ukrainians are taking casualties as a result but it seems a self defeating way for the Russians to wage war. A total waste of far too many men for too little gain in my opinion.

Online krimster2

« Reply #3067 on: May 20, 2023, 03:54:44 PM »
what's worse in my view
is the whole bakmhut operation
is just so Prigozhin can show a wagner flag to Russian media flying over bakmhut
and the whole Ukrainian special operation
was just so Putin could show a ukrainian banner laying on the ground to Russian media on election day
more people die for glory and power for the few than any other cause
it's a universal truth, that the people at the top always phuque the people below them
every fire that happens in Russia
is from someone who understands and is fighting back
one day we'll all be fighting back

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3068 on: May 21, 2023, 01:17:38 PM »
Well the battle for Bakhmut is finally over due to there not longer being a Bakhmut to fight for. Both sides claim victory but in reality neither won.

Estimated casualties (mostly troops I assume) were 100,000 I'm guessing for both sides combined but strong likelihood is that Russian Wagner troops lost the most men by a long way.

Wagner are apparently moving out later this week from the Bakhmut area likely very depleted and exhausted. Russian regular troops will apparently replace their positions. Ukrainian troops have retaken the strategic hills surrounding what was Bakhmut.

Russia is apparently thought to be low in troop numbers again so now would be a good time to attack while they may be in a weakened state. Possibly Putler may try to draft in more troops though conscription though I can't see many people turning up knowing what happens to conscripts who do turn up. Fleeing for the border even as an illegal migrant would likely be the better option for Russians facing call up.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3069 on: May 22, 2023, 03:07:33 AM »
Biden said at the G7 yesterday that Russia has suffered more than 100,000 troops killed or wounded at Bakhmut.

Wagner says they're pulling out of Bakhmut between 25th May and 1st June.

The AFU has said yesterday they're continuing to make progress on the flanks of Bakhmut and that they still hold the SW of what's left of the town...they have a partial encirclement of Bakhmut and they'll be in a position to hit the high buildings where the Wagner's are located.

Sounds like the plan is to flatten what little is left of the town and the Wagners in it.

Prigozhin knows this hence why he wants to get what's left of his troops out of there sharpish.

We shall see who wins the race.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3070 on: May 22, 2023, 02:36:09 PM »
Some recently developing news of interest:

http://www.politico.eu/article/pro-ukraine-russian-soldiers-storm-border-region-claim-liberation-of-villages/

The beginning of Russia breaking up or just a bunch of wacko's?

Potential for the west to back such groups if not already, the more chaos in Russia the more difficult for Putler to wage war. I suggested this as a course if action at the start so whether they have actually gotten to it?

Online krimster2

« Reply #3071 on: May 22, 2023, 08:48:24 PM »
i'd consider this a "psy-op" as opposed to a conventional military operation
it's designed to influence the opinions of the locals
as well as make Putin paranoid so that he commits some blunder in response
when the Russians counter-attack the russo-ukrainians can just head back across the border to kharkiv
it's also a REALLY old strategy to send out raiding parties
and try to entice the enemy to chase you back home
and then you lead em into a prepared trap

the fact that ukrainians are not acting defensively
let's me believe the major offensive is not far off

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3072 on: June 02, 2023, 01:44:51 PM »
Blinken today.

"The Kremlin has often claimed it has the second strongest military in the world....and many believed it. Today,many see Russia's military as the second strongest in Ukraine ".

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #3073 on: June 06, 2023, 05:46:49 AM »
Looks like the Orcs finally did it! They blew up the Nova Khakovka Dam!

http://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-06-23/index.html
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3074 on: June 08, 2023, 09:48:35 AM »
 The Russians may be in retreat. They have a tradition of destroying everything when retreating, they did it when Napoleon invaded and when the Nazis invaded. If they don't have it, nobody can have it seems to be their philosophy.   
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2227
Total: 2238

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM