It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Has anyone here ever told a girl they like her but not how she is dressed?  (Read 14370 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Has anyone here ever told a girl they like her but not how she is dressed?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2021, 12:10:19 PM »
I recall only recently you were the one that said that Elena of EM told girls what to wear as she knew western guys weren't going to travel the High seas to meet some plain Jane with a short dyke hairdo lol. I'm pretty sure that most guys feel that way including myself and that is what I meant here. That I couldn't meet with such a girl under that impression of her, it just wouldn't feel right. It wouldn't feel like I was being true to how I really felt so wouldn't make sense doing that. That even if we did meet it wouldn't likely go well as she would likely not be anywhere close to the girl I'm looking for.

I never wrote any letters to fat women, ugly women, women with dyke haircuts
and on and on and on and on. I totally discriminated against women that I wasn't
attracted to.

If I wrote some of the fatties and told them that they were fatties and should lose
some weight if they wanted me to consider them, then I would have done what
you were proposing.

[From day two of course "Interaction with FSUW101"]
Most FSUW will wear XYZ type of dress if you tell them you like XYZ type of dress.
If you tell them you like it and then take them shopping and let them try on, pick
out, then buy them an XYZ dress then tell them they are hot! hot! then they will
wear XYZ dresses A LOT!!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 05:41:53 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Has anyone here ever told a girl they like her but not how she is dressed?
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2021, 04:16:18 PM »
[From day two of Course Introduction to interaction with FSUW]
Most FSUW will wear XYZ type of dress if you tell them you like XYZ type of dress.
If you tell them you like it and then take them shopping and let them try on, pick
out, then buy them an XYZ dress then tell them they are hot! hot! then they will
wear XYZ dresses A LOT!!

Well done Bill that's the sort of stuff I need :) :clapping: That's a lot more socially savvy than the sort of approach I come up with. I guess a girl's attire is changeable so possibly I shouldn't read into it as much.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2021, 10:40:13 PM »
I am hesitant, in a way, to post this, but I think if Trench finds an FSUW who marries him, he will end up divorced.  First, the majority of WM-FSUW marriages fail.  Second, I suspect Trench is controlling in a way that a woman who is willing to move abroad will not tolerate. 

It's not a knock on you, Trench.  I do wish you success.  But I see heartbreak in your future if you choose this path.  I think you would, long term, be far more successful if you found a woman in England.

In truth I'm a bit on the fence as to whether a English girl or FSW at the moment. Both have their positives and negatives but the main one is ease of meeting an English girl at the moment over a FSW. Not saying I couldn't get over to Ukraine, rules are relaxing a bit more in October on the UK end, but it's still not as easy as it used to be plus I've still got a few commitments that probably won't be off hand until late October/early November.

Now previously I've had hang ups about English girls and if course the negatives remain but I also think I may be able to aim myself at the sort of girl that might be suitable for me more better now, possibly. Depends if they pick up to my overtures I guess.

FSW/Ukrainian women have been far more likely to date to pick up to my overtures but getting the right one is where it becomes important. Obviously FSW dating tends to attract certain women. As you know I'm not a rich guy and what an English girl would probably see as me reasonably well enough set up in life (small terrace house without a mortgage) a FSW tends to have a bit of unrealistic expectations I tend to get the impression. They seem pretty unaware of how difficult it can be to even get on the property ladder in the UK, the ongoing housing crises & high price of housing. The impression I get is that many might be expecting something fairly large and not realise that in the UK even a terrace these days is seen as doing ok enough by many British people even if their place in Ukraine is an eve smaller flat in a concrete block situation.

That said though FSW have their advantages in their outlook towards family, having family, etc. Not to say English girls would be against that but I find they tend to have all sorts of differing ideas that may often be something other. At the end of the day it's having family (i.e children) that I am most interested in.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2021, 05:47:04 AM »
Depends if they pick up to my overtures I guess.

FSW/Ukrainian women have been far more likely to date to pick up to my overtures but getting the right one is where it becomes important.

What is picking up your overtures mean?

FSW/Ukrainian women have been far more likely to date to pick up to my overtures but getting the right one is where it becomes important.

“Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.” Vince Lombardi

"Finding a good girl isn't everything, it's the only thing" 2tallbill

Obviously FSW dating tends to attract certain women.

What type of woman do you tend to pursue?
What type of woman do you tend to attract?

They seem pretty unaware of how difficult it can be to even get on the property ladder
in the UK, the ongoing housing crises & high price of housing. The impression I get is
that many might be expecting something fairly large and not realise that in the UK even a terrace these days is seen as doing ok enough by many British people even if their place in Ukraine is an eve smaller flat in a concrete block situation.

Do You think that you should be awarded a medal? You won't get any special recognition
for owning a house so stop seeking for it. 87.3% of Russians own their home, your
place is slightly better than some maybe.

Your only advantage in the FSU is that you are willing to consider divorced women
over a certain age for marriage and a family. If you are seeking women up to 10
years younger than yourself. If you are seeking a bigger age gap then you need
to have superior looks, social skills and other things that you don't have. 

I am going to assume that you are seeking fsuw no more than 10 years younger
than yourself. If you are seeking a larger gap then nothing I tell you can help you.

That said though FSW have their advantages in their outlook towards family, having family, etc.

Aha!

Now you know the only thing you have going for you initially. FSUW deeply desire
marriage and a family. You are willing to consider them, therefore you have a foot
in the door.

You need to find a good girl and if all the women you find are the same or a certain
type then you are doing something wrong in your search process. Is it age?

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2021, 07:40:46 AM »
see as me reasonably well enough set up in life (small terrace house without a mortgage)

Terrace house equals townhouse in USA.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2021, 07:49:12 AM »
a FSW tends to have a bit of unrealistic expectations I tend to get the impression. They seem pretty unaware of how difficult it can be to even get on the property ladder in the UK, the ongoing housing crises & high price of housing. The impression I get is that many might be expecting something fairly large and not realise that in the UK even a terrace these days is seen as doing ok enough by many British people even if their place in Ukraine is an even smaller flat in a concrete block situation.

I never noticed that FSU gals had unrealistic expectation regarding housing.

Only disappointment I had was that they mostly preferred to live in huge apartment complex in center of city vs the much better single family dwelling in suburbs.  Habits are hard to discard.

My wife never complained too much about that, and has now become completely attached to our house with huge yard and her expansive garden . . . the the privacy that comes with multiple acres.

At first she was afraid and alarmed because mine was the only house in my heavily wooded development . . . but now there are 14 additional homes built since her arrival 10 years ago.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2021, 08:04:44 AM »
You won't get any special recognition for owning a house so stop seeking for it. 87.3% of Russians own their home, your

The comparable percentage for Ukraine is 93.3%.

But that is quite misleading and is not comparable to the typical USA situation.

The high ownership rate in FSU came about because after breakup of the SU, those governments turned over ownership of state owned housing units to the persons registered to live there.  The cost was minimal and consisted of paperwork filing fees.

However, that meant that ownership was spread among ALL the persons registered to live there, which mostly meant 3 and sometimes 4 generations of a family.

So did the gals we are pursuing actually own their own apartments?
Yes if you consider joint ownership.
But no if considering their own separate ownership.

So moving up to living with a western man who owns (mostly with a mortgage) a single family dwelling . . . yes it will be a significant move up.

Offline ML

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2021, 08:07:44 AM »

Your only advantage in the FSU is that you are willing to consider divorced women over a certain age for marriage and a family. If you are seeking women up to 10 years younger than yourself. If you are seeking a bigger age gap then you need to have superior looks, social skills and other things . . .

What about size ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2021, 08:15:33 AM »
Terrace house equals townhouse in USA.

Is that good? :D

Well it is very near a town, about 5 minutes 1/4 mile or so walk in and can see the town centre if you walk a few metres along the road as it's up on the hill overlooking it.

In the UK we have the term townhouse also. It's probably somewhat similar in terms to the US. Generally houses in or possibly near a Town centre. Often terraced housing or possibly detached, sometimes reasonably large but could vary of course and be a little smaller.

Once I get renting out the rooms in it then theoretically I could then take that money and in turn rent a flat right in a town centre or city. Larger town centres can almost be city like here. Though I believe in America you refer to towns or suburb centres as cities anyway, if I'm correct on that.

Anyhow, so yeah I could move anywhere in theory then. London might be a bit of a push as it can be quite expensive there though possibly the pandemic & working from home might be making it less so now. To be honest though I'm not that taken with living in London, too crowded and cramped for my liking, too built up I feel.

I kind of get why FSW might like spacious apartments in city centres as a lot to do right on your doorstep and at least as things were not short of entertainment. A large town with an attractive town centre that is reasonably large may offer near enough the same as a city centre so probably wouldn't be a bad choice, all depends what suits both I guess.

Offline ML

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2021, 08:32:29 AM »
If you are seeking women up to 10 years younger than yourself.

If you want a woman where the age gap is much larger . . . then simply lie about your own age.  But keep your passport securely hidden until you have snagged her.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2021, 08:44:32 AM »

“Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.” Vince Lombardi

"Finding a good girl isn't everything, it's the only thing" 2tallbill

What type of woman do you tend to pursue?
What type of woman do you tend to attract?

Do You think that you should be awarded a medal? You won't get any special recognition
for owning a house so stop seeking for it. 87.3% of Russians own their home, your

Your only advantage in the FSU is that you are willing to consider divorced women
over a certain age for marriage and a family. If you are seeking women up to 10
years younger than yourself. If you are seeking a bigger age gap then you need
to have superior looks, social skills and other things that you don't have. 

I am going to assume that you are seeking fsuw no more than 10 years younger
than yourself. If you are seeking a larger gap then nothing I tell you can help you.

Aha!

Now you know the only thing you have going for you initially. FSUW deeply desire
marriage and a family. You are willing to consider them, therefore you have a foot
in the door.

You need to find a good girl and if all the women you find are the same or a certain
type then you are doing something wrong in your search process. Is it age?

Udachi!

Bill

Overtures as in initial message sent out.

Well it's a strange one the type of women I go for and attract.  The type of women that appeal to me tends to be girls who are facially pretty. I have had girls eye me up in the past in a flirty eyes kind of way, either me initiating first, them initiating first or possibly both more or less at the same time. Odds are they get a lot of that though and while I have chatted to some I've always get the impression it's highly competitive with loads of guys they've got to chose from. I'm not saying I've haven't been attracted or had interest from the more everyday looking girl I have but mostly it the pretty looking girls. I don't really set out to go for them they just take my attention again & again, but getting with them isn't so easy.

I'm not really bothered either way about age but I would prefer a girl who is not too serious if she is older and in her thirties.

I have tried to emphasize the family thing in my profile in the past. I've even asked some women in messaging if they are ready to have children fairly soon. Most of the responses were that they were in no great hurry, etc. A fair amount of these were women in their thirties so I'm not so sure if it is something that they are really that committed too. Most of them were pretty much everyday looking women. I'm just not so sure if the FSW that come up in International Dating really are all that bothered about having kids but possibly more bothered about finding a comfortable lifestyle for themselves.

Offline BC

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2021, 08:45:07 AM »

The inability to ask for a date.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2021, 08:47:48 AM »
If you want a woman where the age gap is much larger . . . then simply lie about your own age.  But keep your passport securely hidden until you have snagged her.

Lol, I could probably get away with that although UW are supposed to be real bs detectors so although I'm not greying a lot and don't look too wrinkly they would probably sense I am lying through my teeth.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2021, 09:27:16 AM »
The inability to ask for a date.

Nope I'm talking about online messaging FSW. Not all will respond, some will some won't for various reasons, they may not find me attractive looking enough in the photos in terms of facial features, they may only be half interested in finding a western guy, they may have given up and not seen my message, they are already corresponding with another guy(s) etc, etc.

Obviously like most guys only a certain amount of women will be interested in me so I'm not expecting to have all the women reply, maybe up to 50 percent reply if they still go to the site regularly and I tap out a message that is more that just hello with an emoticon. Though of course from that it depends if they are really interested enough as to whether the messaging lasts to a video chat and later visit. I find women in the more provincial cities and areas of Ukraine tend to be easier to get a good messaging thing going with them as not so many men are interested in going the extra distance.

Getting messaging going and meeting a girl is not really the issue though it's more of finding one that suits and it going the distance. Boethius is right there I feel in that it going the distance and working out well is obviously a concern.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2021, 11:35:44 AM »
To be honest thinking about it I'm probably better of messaging girls in Belarus, Russia or even the Stan's. Problem I think is with Ukraine is unless you're a pretty looking guy they aren't really interested. If you're out there and wealthy looking enough then interest may peek a bit. Otherwise if not a pretty looking guy the women might just go with you to get over to UK/US. Main thing is I think with Ukrainians now able to go to the EU and essential live and work unofficially on a tourist visa there's no real need for a western guy to get out of Ukraine. The prettier girls will be able to pick up a guy when working in the EU most likely anyway. Essentially the EU has made Ukraine an unofficial EU member state. Now we know when Poland, the Baltic States, etc became EU members it essentially ended much of the international dating scene in those countries. To my mind it's pretty much done that for Ukraine. It's certainly made it a lot harder because of it I reckon.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2021, 11:45:37 AM »
Relying on your passport to find a wife is a mistake.  This forum is littered with now divorced men who did that.

If I were in your shoes (wanted to have children, over 40, seemingly marginal social skills), I would be asking friends if they knew any local women over 30 who were interested in a serious relationship.  I'd be going to groups where women outnumber men (other than bars).  I would also try local dating sites.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2021, 12:26:27 PM »
Relying on your passport to find a wife is a mistake.  This forum is littered with now divorced men who did that.

If I were in your shoes (wanted to have children, over 40, seemingly marginal social skills), I would be asking friends if they knew any local women over 30 who were interested in a serious relationship.  I'd be going to groups where women outnumber men (other than bars).  I would also try local dating sites.

Yeah I think you're not wrong their Boe, looking on FDate just now at Belarus girls, well there's some real pretty girls there. While they would attract me a lot I think once I got them back to the UK, if it went that far, I wouldn't last five minutes with them. They are just way too sh*t hot looking regardless of age, even for a wealthy guy they would need careful handling I reckon. For me they would probably shoot of with some other dude not looking after landing.

Some of their write ups are hilarious. One said she was not looking for a sponsor (looking as hot she did you would understand why guys would think that is what she is after) but 'she is not looking for an unfunded man either' lol!

Another hot girl put:

"Ideal match description:
Before writing - evaluate your capabilities. A man who is always responsible for his words, A GENEROUS person who speaks little but does a lot. There are only “blablablaMans”.

I think both girls would probably be sorely disappointed with me on wealth, looks and social aspects.

Did get a bit of a chubby girl pass by me a bit earlier, she briefly eyed me standing up from my head down to my crutch, I'm wearing clothes ;D, with her eyesight lingering briefly on my crutch. It was only split second thing but I followed. My height is one of the few things I have in my favour and for some non-model looking girls I guess that is something also. With not a lot else of an obvious advantage in truth I probably do come across as not quite enough there for the model looking girls. Like said before though the other everyday looking girls I often just don't feel attracted too, not intentional just how I naturally am. The model looking girls just have way too many better options to work though.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 12:28:43 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2021, 01:00:49 PM »
Yeah I think you're not wrong their Boe, looking on FDate just now at Belarus girls, well there's some real pretty girls there. While they would attract me a lot I think once I got them back to the UK, if it went that far, I wouldn't last five minutes with them. They are just way too sh*t hot looking regardless of age, even for a wealthy guy they would need careful handling I reckon. For me they would probably shoot of with some other dude not looking after landing.

Some of their write ups are hilarious. One said she was not looking for a sponsor (looking as hot she did you would understand why guys would think that is what she is after) but 'she is not looking for an unfunded man either' lol!

Another hot girl put:

"Ideal match description:
Before writing - evaluate your capabilities. A man who is always responsible for his words, A GENEROUS person who speaks little but does a lot. There are only “blablablaMans”.

I think both know most girls would probably be sorely disappointed with me on wealth, looks and social aspects.

Did get a bit of a chubby girl pass by me a bit earlier, she briefly eyed me standing up from my head down to my crutch, I'm wearing clothes ;D, with her eyesight lingering briefly on my crutch. It was only split second thing but I followed. My height is one of the few things I have in my favour and for some non-model looking girls I guess that is something also. With not a lot else of an obvious advantage in truth I probably do come across as not quite enough there for the model looking girls. Like said before though the other everyday looking girls I often just don't feel attracted too, not intentional just how I naturally am. The model looking girls just have way too many better options to work though.
Corrected that for you Trenchie.

As usual fantasising out your theories.

Best you settle for a Plain Jane locally, then you’ll have no fears of being dumped by the fsuw you import ( if you ever get to that point which is pretty unlikely)
Mind you, there’s no guarantee Ms Plain Jane doesn’t see through you and also makes a hasty exit with the keys to your two up two down in her pocket.

What are you going to do Trench? Times a ticking and with each passing day your best by date gets closer.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 01:06:30 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline BC

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2021, 01:33:35 PM »
Nope I'm talking about online messaging FSW.

Now previously I've had hang ups about English girls and if course the negatives remain but I also think I may be able to aim myself at the sort of girl that might be suitable for me more better now, possibly. Depends if they pick up to my overtures I guess.

Looks like you addressed both English and FSUW regarding your 'overtures' issues with them.  That is the issue you need to address before anything else.  You seem 'stuck' on FSUW merely because they may be more easily contacted, and intentions of meeting are already in the foreground.

With FSUW you will likely gain very little interest at all without a ticket in-hand.  With English women, you need to get out of your comfort zone, step up to the plate and ask them on a date.  You may have fears of rejection to get over, along with social awkwardness to work on.  I'd say keep your bar low, and ask ANY girls out on a date locally.  If you get slapped, fine.  If you get laughed at, shrug it off and hit the next gal.  Rinse, wash and repeat until you're used to rejection, until you succeed a few times, get the hang of things, and then start raising the bar.

Offline ML

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2021, 01:53:10 PM »
Did get a bit of a chubby girl pass by me a bit earlier, she briefly eyed me standing up from my head down to my crutch, I'm wearing clothes ;D, with her eyesight lingering briefly on my crutch.

Most women probably wouldn't want to get involved with a guy who uses crutches.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2021, 03:37:12 PM »
I'm just not so sure if the FSW that come up in International Dating really are all that
bothered about having kids but possibly more bothered about finding a comfortable
lifestyle for themselves.

A good girl is looking for love. A good girl is looking for love.

I want you to read that 1000 times because your brain hasn't been
able to wrap around that theory since you've been a member here.

97.387% of the women in the FSU are NOT looking for a foreign
husband. Why not pursue the 97.387% rather than the 2.613%?
A girl who is in love with you will follow you to the ends of the
world.

So stop with the stinkin' thinkin', find a good girl, romance her
and she will fall in love with you and then you can stop worrying.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Has anyone here ever told a girl they like her but not how she is dressed?
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2021, 03:42:55 PM »
What about size ?

You talkin' length and girth" or some other size?

FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2021, 04:07:23 PM »
You talkin' length and girth" or some other size?

Whatever is deemed important.

If the woman is cowgirling, and stays low in the saddle, then even a small length will suffice for both clitoris and g spot.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2021, 05:26:19 PM »

I want you to read that 1000 times because your brain hasn't been
able to wrap around that theory since you've been a member here.

97.387% of the women in the FSU are NOT looking for a foreign
husband. Why not pursue the 97.387% rather than the 2.613%?
A girl who is in love with you will follow you to the ends of the
world.

So stop with the stinkin' thinkin', find a good girl, romance her
and she will fall in love with you and then you can stop worrying.

You mean look for FSW on social media? I assume all those on International Dating sites are looking for a foreign husband as that's presumably why they are there, apart from scammers and the like of course.

Thinking that might be the best idea Bill, I'll try VK as I've got an interest where I might be able to gain the interest of a woman. That sounds a better idea tha the International Dating sites. I know Krim suggested it before but has way of working VK probably isn't something that would suit me as he was more into flogging stuff and using that as leverage. I think I can work VK a bit of a different way that could work for me though so will move right on that now. I just don't get the feeling that most of the women on international dating sites would work out good for me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 09:02:24 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2021, 02:16:43 PM »
FSW/Ukrainian women have been far more likely to date to pick up to my overtures

Well DUH!  Why else are single WM going to Ukraine?  Relatively few go for business reasons.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1953
Total: 1962

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM