It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Can a better deal be had living as a native Ukrainian?  (Read 11220 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Can a better deal be had living as a native Ukrainian?
« on: January 16, 2022, 12:48:12 AM »
So been thinking of recent that I could be thinking of this all wrong, in fact I think many western guys may be thinking of getting into a relationship with a Ukrainian woman all wrong. We tend to start from the outset with the idea in mind of dating then importing the Ukrainian woman into our country. I would suggest though that is perhaps a little dated way of doing it now, it may come back in vogue if Russia ends up wreaking Ukraine's economy by blocking it's ports and obviously economic fallout from the virus. I think though as Boe once said on here that for most Ukrainians life in Ukraine is life anywhere even if pretty poor there is still often family, familiarity, personal history, culture, etc, etc to tie the person to the place.

Hence as we can see online the number of women willing to move abroad is actually only a very tiny fraction of the women in Ukraine, marriages & availability aside for a moment. Let's face it if the threat of poor virus protection, a not great economy and mega-tonne Russian bombs potentially soon falling from the skies isn't going to get Ukrainian women hitting up online dating sites in large numbers with a passion then what is.

Let's face it the women that turn to online dating western men abroad are going to be the ones left last in most cases. Now that's not necessarily a great pool to go fishing in, the more easily datable women are going to get with local guys. That means as western guys we are missing out on the vast bulk of Ukrainan women who are likely a better deal for us, less scammers, less problem personalities, better persona's, less expected of the man, etc. We all know that Ukrainian girls that go for a western guy and willing to live abroad do so expecting a way better lifestyle and a richer guy, that he has better income earning ability etc.

However, what are the expectations of a girl who wants to remain in Ukraine? To my mind her expectations are going to be way less. She knows the local guys only earn so much so she can only expect so much. So a western guy who can live local especially if he has independent income will likely be seen as a very good catch by the local women. Essentially it will be like heating even better value for money than just the mere exchange rate, a western guy will be seen as high worth well beyond what he is in his home country. The risk of course is in theory less, Russian invasions aside, the western guy is going to trump the competition a lot of the time.

When you think that cheap flights can now be had from the UK that fly to Kiev and now directly Lviv & Odessa in about 3 hours flight time or less then for UK guys it's well worth considering. Odds are the girl won't mind a UK guy spending a few days here and there back in the UK even possibly quite often and then chill out with her in Ukraine many other times. A situation that could suit both well in general the girl gets to stay in Ukraine with what she feels is a wealthy guy who can provide while the western guy gets a better deal in terms of the girl and avoids a lot of the problems with the international dating way of things. So a better way yes?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 10:24:15 AM »
So been thinking of recent that I could be thinking of this all wrong, in fact I think many western guys may be thinking of getting into a relationship with a Ukrainian woman all wrong. We tend to start from the outset with the idea in mind of dating then importing the Ukrainian woman into our country. I would suggest though that is perhaps a little dated way of doing it now, it may come back in vogue if Russia ends up wreaking Ukraine's economy by blocking it's ports and obviously economic fallout from the virus. I think though as Boe once said on here that for most Ukrainians life in Ukraine is life anywhere even if pretty poor there is still often family, familiarity, personal history, culture, etc, etc to tie the person to the place.

Hence as we can see online the number of women willing to move abroad is actually only a very tiny fraction of the women in Ukraine, marriages & availability aside for a moment. Let's face it if the threat of poor virus protection, a not great economy and mega-tonne Russian bombs potentially soon falling from the skies isn't going to get Ukrainian women hitting up online dating sites in large numbers with a passion then what is.

Let's face it the women that turn to online dating western men abroad are going to be the ones left last in most cases. Now that's not necessarily a great pool to go fishing in, the more easily datable women are going to get with local guys. That means as western guys we are missing out on the vast bulk of Ukrainan women who are likely a better deal for us, less scammers, less problem personalities, better persona's, less expected of the man, etc. We all know that Ukrainian girls that go for a western guy and willing to live abroad do so expecting a way better lifestyle and a richer guy, that he has better income earning ability etc.

However, what are the expectations of a girl who wants to remain in Ukraine? To my mind her expectations are going to be way less. She knows the local guys only earn so much so she can only expect so much. So a western guy who can live local especially if he has independent income will likely be seen as a very good catch by the local women. Essentially it will be like heating even better value for money than just the mere exchange rate, a western guy will be seen as high worth well beyond what he is in his home country. The risk of course is in theory less, Russian invasions aside, the western guy is going to trump the competition a lot of the time.

When you think that cheap flights can now be had from the UK that fly to Kiev and now directly Lviv & Odessa in about 3 hours flight time or less then for UK guys it's well worth considering. Odds are the girl won't mind a UK guy spending a few days here and there back in the UK even possibly quite often and then chill out with her in Ukraine many other times. A situation that could suit both well in general the girl gets to stay in Ukraine with what she feels is a wealthy guy who can provide while the western guy gets a better deal in terms of the girl and avoids a lot of the problems with the international dating way of things. So a better way yes?
You’ve been told umpteen times: You, Trenchcoat, will never be able to live like a local does. Stop rehashing this rubbish.

Head down to your local and chat up the girl behind the bar. If you can’t do that your fantasies of landing a hot FSUW won’t go any further than sweaty palms.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 02:26:26 PM »
You’ve been told umpteen times: You, Trenchcoat, will never be able to live like a local does. Stop rehashing this rubbish.

Head down to your local and chat up the girl behind the bar. If you can’t do that your fantasies of landing a hot FSUW won’t go any further than sweaty palms.

I could live better than a local does, I'm not talking about trying to get stuff as cheap as they do here. A lot of stuff can be had for a good price though and likely easier than in previous times. When I first started this search the first girl I met in Kiev did me the good service if phoning up for a taxi, the price was way cheap like Uber prices before Uber were out there. Now however we can get those local taxi prices with Uber. As far as food goes it's much the same price for everyone out there depending on where you go. Entertainment, well occasionally a foreigner can be charged more but that's not biggie, much of the stuff will be the same set price. Restaurants again will be the same price so long as you're careful where you go to avoid the ones that charge foreigners more.

That just leaves accomodation, so long as again you're careful not to agree with exorbitant foreigner prices then a good enough price can be had. Hiring terps to front for you or agreeing to set prices online can help there. Odds are I wouldn't have to go a long time before I'm able to have some hot babe rock up so it's not like I would have to keep it up long term. Once the hot babe rocks up then she can help out on sourcing good deals so even more of a bonus. Long and short is though that it's not really about trying to get things a few pound cheaper, if I pay a few pound more it doesn't really matter so much the main thing is being out there and seen as a good option by the local women :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 03:06:36 PM »
You, Trenchcoat, will never be able to live like a local does.

But hot babes will rock up! Whatever the F that means. He can't speak the language,
doesn't have social skills, is in his mid forties and he is a broke @ss. He will be the
Mr Bean of Ukraine, I don't know his plan could fail.

He might get his remodeling project finished by Spring of 2025 and he will get a
Covid 488 booster shot then buy a Buns of Steel VHS video so that he can get
ripped before his booster shot wears off.

Stop rehashing this rubbish.

Trench likes to recycle and he only has 4-5 theories. This one had the most dust on it.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 03:09:40 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 04:37:20 PM »
No, a "better deal" can't be had, because you will not be a rich foreigner who is willing to take women out for fancy dinners, buy her clothing and cosmetics, or provide her a step up in lifestyle.  That is what Western men living in Ukraine can do, and that is why they have an endless parade of women.

If all women on dating sites are "damaged goods", then so are all men.  So, two "damaged" people meeting on a dating site shouldn't be an issue for you.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2022, 07:01:41 PM »
No, a "better deal" can't be had, because you will not be a rich foreigner who is willing to take women out for fancy dinners, buy her clothing and cosmetics, or provide her a step up in lifestyle.  That is what Western men living in Ukraine can do, and that is why they have an endless parade of women.

If all women on dating sites are "damaged goods", then so are all men.  So, two "damaged" people meeting on a dating site shouldn't be an issue for you.

Yes counsel.

What's say if I could though, I managed it with Kherson girl for a bit though it admittedly was becoming a pia. I mean is a permanent relationship possible with such a girl?

Put it this way what if I gave her £100 a week allowance to buy whatever she wanted with it, would that be the way to go?

I reckon I could bring in about £1k a month in rent from my house it really is now just a few months from completion. I reckon I could do pretty well out in Ukraine on £1k a month especially at the moment. Not many Ukrainians will be able to match that even with access to cheaper living costs and on top they will have to go out to work. To all intent and purposes to a Ukrainian girl I would probably look like a pretty rich guy.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 07:24:38 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2022, 07:31:43 PM »
The median  salary in Ukraine is 620 pounds, and that’s an official salary.  So by the time you pay for a flat, you aren’t providing more than the average Ukrainian male, and less than many of them.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2022, 08:52:01 PM »
No, a "better deal" can't be had,

You are right, however if a guy spoke decent Russian, average looks or better AND had
good social skills then in my opinion he could find a very attractive 40+ year old "good"
woman who would make an excellent wife and life companion. I am saying this for the
newbies who might be reading this.

I have given up on the OP.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 09:32:24 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2022, 10:34:27 PM »
I could live better than a local does

:cluebat:
That just about sums you up....
On your budget you will have to live as cheaply as possible. No high flying expat living for you Trench. It’s bargain basement all the way.

Quote from: TChasntaclue
Trenchwaffle........
How’s that search for the hot babes going?
Will that be before or after the Russian invasion? Or are you heading to Poland to snaffle one of dem hot wimmin fleeing across the border?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2022, 10:46:56 PM »
But hot babes will rock up! Whatever the F that means. He can't speak the language,
doesn't have social skills, is in his mid forties and he is a broke @ss. He will be the
Mr Bean of Ukraine, I don't know his plan could fail.

He might get his remodeling project finished by Spring of 2025 and he will get a
Covid 488 booster shot then buy a Buns of Steel VHS video so that he can get
ripped before his booster shot wears off.

Trench likes to recycle and he only has 4-5 theories. This one had the most dust on it.

Trench is now hoping to be a sugar daddy on a budget. £100 a week......  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2022, 11:27:18 PM »
The median  salary in Ukraine is 620 pounds, and that’s an official salary.  So by the time you pay for a flat, you aren’t providing more than the average Ukrainian male, and less than many of them.

1. Medium salary tends to be more than the Mode average salary what most people get so it's a good salary for out there.

2. I wouldn't be working at least to no great extent so I would have plenty of time for the girl. A Ukrainian guy would be working so I would come over as more wealthy as not having to work much.

So given those two points my guess is that I would be beating the majority of local guys hands down. The pretty girl would have competition from other pretty girls so only so many options. So I reckon I could look pretty favourable to her.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2022, 11:45:14 PM »
You are right, however if a guy spoke decent Russian, average looks or better AND had
good social skills then in my opinion he could find a very attractive 40+ year old "good"
woman who would make an excellent wife and life companion. I am saying this for the
newbies who might be reading this.

I have given up on the OP.

Depends what you mean by 'very attractive' Bill. There are loads of women in Ukraine of all ages that are pretty enough looking but not really model pretty looking. Some good photos done of them they can look a little model like in style without necessarily being model pretty. Sone of course are very attractive in terms of personality, character and so forth and I don't knock that it can make for a good and easy relationship.

Those women though we'll the standard of the guy can vary, he will have to come across reasonably well overall say neatly dressed, reasonably in shape, not necessarily knowing Russian as a lot of women speak English out there. Well such a guy could find many pretty enough everyday average looking women, some would go for such a guy some wouldn't depending upon chemistry upon meeting. I converse with women under 40 and many I'm pretty sure would have no problem with meeting me and if chemistry was there getting into a relationship.

My problem is that I keep getting drawn by the real pretty model looking girls. I can't help it I don't mean to chose to be attracted to them I just feel magnetically drawn to them. For me it's just the way it is. I do try to converse with women that aren't as model pretty though of course but I'm never sure if I would feel satisfied there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2022, 11:51:07 PM »
Trench is now hoping to be a sugar daddy on a budget. £100 a week......  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

In Ukraine that is good money Gaunty, many girls only earn about £100 or $150 a month never mind get it per week. If they wanted to many would not have to work being given that sort of money, they would be able to buy plenty in the shops with it.

Another advantage I would have over local men is jobs can come and go. Some local men who might be able to compete could in theory lose their job at any point in time and bang there goes the income, me not so.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2022, 12:15:33 AM »

I wouldn't be working at least to no great extent so I would have plenty of time for the girl. A Ukrainian guy would be working so I would come over as more wealthy as not having to work much.

I think if you parade yourself as the rich person of means who doesn’t need to work, living off £1000 pm, you’ll get laughed out of town.

Keep fantasizing.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2022, 12:19:28 AM »
In Ukraine that is good money Gaunty, many girls only earn about £100 or $150 a month never mind get it per week. If they wanted to many would not have to work being given that sort of money, they would be able to buy plenty in the shops with it.

Another advantage I would have over local men is jobs can come and go. Some local men who might be able to compete could in theory lose their job at any point in time and bang there goes the income, me not so.

If you think the hot girls are going to be dropping their knickers for £100 a week you’ve got another think coming.
You could probably get a hooker for an hour for that money.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2022, 12:22:37 AM »
This thread should be renamed as Trenchs Theories on Sex Tourism in Ukraine on the Cheap.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2022, 12:32:26 AM »
Depends what you mean by 'very attractive' Bill. There are loads of women in Ukraine of all ages that are pretty enough looking but not really model pretty looking. Some good photos done of them they can look a little model like in style without necessarily being model pretty. Sone of course are very attractive in terms of personality, character and so forth and I don't knock that it can make for a good and easy relationship.

Those women though we'll the standard of the guy can vary, he will have to come across reasonably well overall say neatly dressed, reasonably in shape, not necessarily knowing Russian as a lot of women speak English out there. Well such a guy could find many pretty enough everyday average looking women, some would go for such a guy some wouldn't depending upon chemistry upon meeting. I converse with women under 40 and many I'm pretty sure would have no problem with meeting me and if chemistry was there getting into a relationship.

My problem is that I keep getting drawn by the real pretty model looking girls. I can't help it I don't mean to chose to be attracted to them I just feel magnetically drawn to them. For me it's just the way it is. I do try to converse with women that aren't as model pretty though of course but I'm never sure if I would feel satisfied there.

That’s just your little head reacting.

Start using your big head and that should solve that problem.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2022, 12:31:31 PM »
That’s just your little head reacting.

Start using your big head and that should solve that problem.

I need to be turned on to be into a girl. So most of the time that sort of girl does it for me, it's not really a choice it's just who I am.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2022, 03:50:07 PM »
We all know that Ukrainian girls that go for a western guy and willing to live abroad do so expecting a way better lifestyle and a richer guy, that he has better income earning ability etc.

If you use money for bait,that's very accurate.

How many single women in Ukraine would be completely happy in finding a truly good man,that she found interesting and family oriented ?
Most women there work TC.
They dont all have the expectation  of grandeur luxury life just by relocation.
Some recognize its just a good man in a different country.
That as a team.they will build a life together. That the future holds more promise for thier children there, that things are more stable generally.

Ten years later you are still wafting after top ten models off vk or instagram.or whatever.

In ten years you should have written 10,000 women.
You should have narrowed the field down.

At 40 ,your lack of average salary in your own country is an issue for local.women and a women from.anywhere.

It's not the biggest issue but if you want to think economically then yes its a factor.

You could live in Ukraine, but then without skills,language etc relying on your rental would be crazy risky in.ukraines troubled climate and  not be the stability a family woman would look for

Play to the strenghts you have, some stability ,and hopefully I genuine care for another human.

Your lack.of truly wanting to be a father is an issue for most women anywhere also.
Children aren't a bother, or somethimgbyo be tolerated until.they grow up.

They are the biggest joy in life.

Some men and women,dont want children, and that's understandable, but you are milquetoast on the subject.
That's a no no.
Its yes you want children,
 or no you do not.
And search accordingly

I adore children and can tell you in always wanted kids.
That's a huge plus in the area of marraige as the largest majority of single women do want kids ,or have children, and wont date anyone they dont see as a good father.

These are things you need to dwell on.
Not moving to Ukraine (although temporarily might be beneficial)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2022, 04:49:14 PM »

He will be the Mr Bean of Ukraine....

Nah....Mr Bean is funny
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2022, 05:44:14 PM »

How many single women in Ukraine would be completely happy in finding a truly good man,that she found interesting and family oriented ?
Most women there work TC.
They dont all have the expectation  of grandeur luxury life just by relocation.
Some recognize its just a good man in a different country.
That as a team.they will build a life together. That the future holds more promise for thier children there, that things are more stable generally.

Ten years later you are still wafting after top ten models off vk or instagram.or whatever.

In ten years you should have written 10,000 women.
You should have narrowed the field down.

At 40 ,your lack of average salary in your own country is an issue for local.women and a women from.anywhere.

It's not the biggest issue but if you want to think economically then yes its a factor.

You could live in Ukraine, but then without skills,language etc relying on your rental would be crazy risky in.ukraines troubled climate and  not be the stability a family woman would look for

Play to the strenghts you have, some stability ,and hopefully I genuine care for another human.

Your lack.of truly wanting to be a father is an issue for most women anywhere also.
Children aren't a bother, or somethimgbyo be tolerated until.they grow up.

They are the biggest joy in life.

Some men and women,dont want children, and that's understandable, but you are milquetoast on the subject.
That's a no no.
Its yes you want children,
 or no you do not.
And search accordingly

I adore children and can tell you in always wanted kids.
That's a huge plus in the area of marraige as the largest majority of single women do want kids ,or have children, and wont date anyone they dont see as a good father.

These are things you need to dwell on.
Not moving to Ukraine (although temporarily might be beneficial)

Apparently according to Davo around 90 percent of women in international dating sites are scammers or have ulterior motives. I know that many do and I brought up the issue a few months back and because it was me got dissed for it, with Davo however many agreed. I'm not sure as to around the 90 percent figure, difficult to say as it depends how far you are classing what an ulterior motive is. I said in a post only a few weeks/months prior that I suspected a lot of the girls on International dating sites had ulterior motives. Many will do, some probably with selfish intent at the expense of the man others willing to include the man but after other stuff as a result. So some may be green card girls who will then shoot off, some may look to upgrade once in UK, US, AUS, etc, some may want to be with the man but see him as a pension plan, some may want the man but expect a certain level of comfort, etc, etc.

I've been about six years at this.

In theory my salary plus my rental income will be at least around the national average once I finish my house. I could then take on more work and earn more but also be taxed more.

Main thing is, is that a lot of guys go out to Ukraine for a few days/week or so, they meet someone, then they have to fly back fairly regularly, easier from the UK but still a wrench. It's a pain having to see someone you want to be with on video chat for three to four weeks or so between visits. In that time they may grow fed up with it, shag other guys - it's no life for them. Better to be with them for two-three months solid and take it from there in my book, really get to know each other that way and have a real relationship rather than geeking it out on video chat.

I don't know where you get my lack of enthusiasm for wanting another kid from. I want children, it's what I ask all of the women in my communication, some want them some don't, some may be unable to. I don't bring it up here much as until I find a girl it's a non-starter anyway. I personally see a lot of joy in having children and I like children but I really need a stable relationship for that. Crying my heart out on here about it won't do anything.

My move to Ukraine would be temporary, it would only become more permanent if in a relationship with a girl, but odds are even then I would be back in the UK a fair bit for stuff in the UK. I just don't think transplanting a girl from Ukraine to the UK would be best in the early stages of a relationship. UK culture would be poison that would stand a high chance of screwing up that relationship quickly. Many people don't realise how changed our western culture has become over the last few decades.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2022, 10:21:12 PM »

I've been about six years at this.

In another 6 you’ll still be here driving us nuts.
Quote from: TC
In theory my salary plus my rental income will be at least around the national average once I finish my house. I could then take on more work and earn more but also be taxed more.

Great to know you’ll be paying your share of tax.

I just don't think transplanting a girl from Ukraine to the UK would be best in the early stages of a relationship. UK culture would be poison that would stand a high chance of screwing up that relationship quickly.
Trenchspeak for he’s terrified any girl he sponsors to the UK will quickly up sticks and dump him for the first better option.

Many people don't realise how changed our western culture has become over the last few decades.
Yet people still manage to date, form relationships, get married, have kids.

Unbelievable, isn’t it.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2022, 05:19:01 PM »
Depends what you mean by 'very attractive' Bill. There are loads of women in Ukraine
of all ages that are pretty enough looking but not really model pretty looking. Some
good photos done of them they can look a little model like in style without necessarily
being model pretty.

Trench,
When I was in high school I dated the cheerleaders, when I was in college, I dated the
cheerleaders and some of the track stars. I have dated models. I know what very attractive
is. When I get lucky I don't feel the need to start a thread about it.

I have also been to Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Italy, the UK, Mexico and, Canada with a girl or
to meet a girl.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2022, 05:21:25 PM »

Leslied quote "Don't be surprised if you find gold diggers, if you use money as bait."
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2022, 09:27:37 PM »
Trench,
When I was in high school I dated the cheerleaders, when I was in college, I dated the
cheerleaders and some of the track stars. I have dated models. I know what very attractive
is. When I get lucky I don't feel the need to start a thread about it.

I have also been to Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Italy, the UK, Mexico and, Canada with a girl or
to meet a girl.

Whoar! You lucky b*sterd Bill!!!

What I would do to have had a dating life like yours! I hope you realise how lucky you are to be able to pull such hot chicks so easily, I wish I could do that. I think you have likely been born with good fortune, looks, social skills, height, etc. It's the kind of dating life most guys dream off. So how come you didn't stay with a hot cheerleader and do the planet a great service by knocking out lots of hot cheer babies?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1883
Total: 1894

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM