It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chișinău  (Read 38622 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Chișinău
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2022, 11:37:04 AM »

A lot of the pretty young girls out there I think go for foreign guys as they are so cheesed off that the local guys just can't cut it wealth wise for the princess type of looks they hold.

You have a poor understanding. You obviously make a bunch of assumptions.
You can learn a lot just by talking to FSUW and asking them questions. They
will tell you things totally different from your assumptions.

They will tell you that the best men get grabbed up and after the years go by
the men who are left are mostly players* or not ideally suited for marriage.

Trench, just chat with the girls you knucklehead. Ask them why they don't find
a guy locally and they will tell you their opinions. All you have to do is quit being
a know-it-all-in-advance and listen to them.

*Players: This is why I advise men to avoid the PUA theories. The average single
FSU man over a certain age is a PUA expert AND fluent in Russian, you stand no
chance against them using the same strategies and tactics.

You need to differentiate yourself from the local PUA's. It's not your money, it's
that you are probably not going to be hopping from bed to bed as much as the
local men will.

Marriage and a Family is an option with you. Once a girl hits thirty something
the possibilities for marriage and a family become less and less each year.

That's what she wants. Love & companionship and reliability. Your miniscule
paycheck/income is a slight bonus but not even close to her top priority. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
Chișinău
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2022, 06:39:00 PM »
alas, poor incels

let’s face it the problem you little turtles have, is based on a series of unfortunate circumstances that began more or less when you were born and have grown even worse over time…

so now you’re all lying on your backs struggling to become upright
while the seagulls are circling overhead

nature is cruel
it has been and will continue to be cruel to you guys
cuz, nature is an uncaring bitch, just like the rest of ‘em
you guys who are judged as lesser men
already know that only the winners get the glory
and never the losers
they get the seagulls and the seagulls get them
nature has architected your own extinction
in order that the race be improved by better fathers
and not diminished by losers

a derivative of this then could be made to turtles
to get all the turtle pooty-tang
“don’t be a loser”
that’s the only commandment
which you will always break
so the fault ALWAYS lives inside you
and because of that, you can't escape it
it is your destiny

« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 06:45:52 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Chișinău
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2022, 03:41:25 AM »
They will tell you that the best men get grabbed up and after the years go by
the men who are left are mostly players* or not ideally suited for marriage.

Yeah that is essentially pretty much the same as I was saying. Who do you think grabs up the best men? The pretty girls out there will all be clamouring for them using their looks. Not all will get one as there are not a lot of wealthy guys out there (what they see as the best men) especially out in the provincial cities. The 'best men' may be being players as well seeing as they get so much interest from hot women.

I have indeed asked a FSW this and she said that there are no decent guys left around where she is, they are all alcoholics, drug users, mental problems, unemployed - i.e losers. She was a pretty girl but I guess was beaten to the punch by another girl getting in with the few men that might be decent wealth wise where she was.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2022, 03:53:26 AM »
alas, poor incels

let’s face it the problem you little turtles have, is based on a series of unfortunate circumstances that began more or less when you were born and have grown even worse over time…

so now you’re all lying on your backs struggling to become upright
while the seagulls are circling overhead

nature is cruel
it has been and will continue to be cruel to you guys
cuz, nature is an uncaring bitch, just like the rest of ‘em
you guys who are judged as lesser men
already know that only the winners get the glory
and never the losers
they get the seagulls and the seagulls get them
nature has architected your own extinction
in order that the race be improved by better fathers
and not diminished by losers

a derivative of this then could be made to turtles
to get all the turtle pooty-tang
“don’t be a loser”
it is your destiny

Another option is to 'date down', that has never interested me as I couldn't stomach getting into bed with a fattie. The thought of all that flab sloshing around in bed with me just turns my stomach. Then of course, there are ugly girls, socially inept girls, etc. I figure why have any kids with any of them it's just going to pass on her bad genes onto the kid and the kid suffer badly in life from it all. That I wouldn't want to see done to anyone. If I was ugly or too much if a non- starter such as negatives and no possible positives would call it a day. As it is I think I'm reasonable enough to get with at least a decent girl or better and give a child a decent chance in life.

I see what your saying that a lot of guys aren't aware of them selves not hitting the mark and need to improve to win. I don't mind improving when are where I can but some guys even if they are made aware and could improve don't and take offense. That means that long term their odds of success are pretty poor to none and it ain't going to be happening. Some guys are fortunate in life like you suggest that they have good genes and so at best don't need to lift a finger but have it all come to them. Those guys & girls are fortunate indeed.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

Chișinău
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2022, 06:48:07 AM »
Another option is to 'date down', that has never interested me as I couldn't stomach getting into bed with a fattie. The thought of all that flab sloshing around in bed with me just turns my stomach. Then of course, there are ugly girls, socially inept girls, etc. I figure why have any kids with any of them it's just going to pass on her bad genes onto the kid and the kid suffer badly in life from it all. That I wouldn't want to see done to anyone. If I was ugly or too much if a non- starter such as negatives and no possible positives would call it a day. As it is I think I'm reasonable enough to get with at least a decent girl or better and give a child a decent chance in life.

I see what your saying that a lot of guys aren't aware of them selves not hitting the mark and need to improve to win. I don't mind improving when are where I can but some guys even if they are made aware and could improve don't and take offense. That means that long term their odds of success are pretty poor to none and it ain't going to be happening. Some guys are fortunate in life like you suggest that they have good genes and so at best don't need to lift a finger but have it all come to them. Those guys & girls are fortunate indeed.
Could it be that the ladies can’t stomach the thought of jumping into bed with a bloke who hates women unless they wear short skirts and show some skin, who is basically a loser barely able to provide for himself and don’t want their genes to mix with yours?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2022, 02:16:40 PM »
alas, poor incels

“don’t be a loser”

it is your destiny

The solution is to hit the gym 6 days per week for 2-3 hours per day. Go get
your teeth fixed/whitened, then hit the books and learn Russian well enough
to carry on a conversation.

Then even the nerd types with a decent Western Job can get an attractive
FSUwoman to run her fingers over your wash board abs while practicing
her sword swallowing circus skills. Make sure you have washed yourself
painstakingly clean, get a manicure/pedicure and stay away from heavy
garlic/onion foods.

Those who can't speak to women without puking on their shoes should join
toast masters and get some speaking experience. Volunteer to dial for dollars
with a local charity. Once you've been told to have sex with yourself a couple
hundred times, fear of rejection sort of goes away.

Incel fix heal thyself!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 02:20:41 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2022, 02:44:47 PM »
Yeah that is essentially pretty much the same as I was saying.

That's not what you were saying.

You were saying that they looked at the low income FSUW as
unacceptable/undesirable while you had a swinging dick salary
compared to them. BUT if somebody comes along with a slightly
higher salary, then they would upgrade and kick you to the curb.

I am telling you that FSU women want love and companionship
and reliability more than your McDonalds fry cook pay check.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2022, 02:49:11 PM »
Another option is to 'date down', that has never interested me

Take your age and subtract 5 years instead of 10. Nobody goes to the
FSU to date unfit women.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2022, 04:25:37 PM »
I am telling you that FSU women want love and companionship and reliability more than your McDonalds fry cook pay check.

I'm kind of coming around to seeing that over time I think, more of recent perhaps. So it's a pretty good point you make there Bill. In the past it's not been easy for me understanding FSU dating culture but more recently I think I am piecing the jigsaw together and getting a clearer idea that once you know the lay of the land it's not necessarily as bad as first viewed.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2022, 04:32:34 PM »
Take your age and subtract 5 years instead of 10. Nobody goes to the
FSU to date unfit women.

Generally true but there are the more hotter and less hotter :D

Age I'm not going to hold myself to an arbitrary age maximum. I know the older girls closer my age are going to be the easier ones. I've recently had a 35 yr old who seemed pretty keen, ok looking but I decided wasn't my type. I'm definite she would have gone for a meet up a and been serious but I decided I've got to be true to myself and go with someone that feels more comfortably my type. I'm going to keep upping my game and see if I can get there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2022, 04:54:47 PM »
The solution is to hit the gym 6 days per week for 2-3 hours per day. Go get
your teeth fixed/whitened, then hit the books and learn Russian well enough
to carry on a conversation.

That is the ideal. For me it's finding enough time to bring to bear on all of that to have enough impact. Soon my house will be complete so my small efforts on such will turn into a larger effort, that will hopefully bring me to where I want to be on that :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2022, 02:09:47 PM »
Thing is at the moment I've had a few Ukrainian girls up who have put themselves down as in Ukraine but upon messaging them I'm finding they are in Europe as refugees.

One I have up at the moment is currently in the south of France. She's 37 and from her photos seems quite pretty looking. South of France (she's told me the city) is a fairly cheap and quick flight for me but the hotels are slightly more expensive, not hugely but a little bit more. I've roughly added it up and it's going to cost somewhere towards/around £600 for a three whole days (4 nights) out there with flights to and from roughly on either side of the three days.

The £600 rough calculation is pretty much all in with taxis to & from airport, airport parking, restaurants and visit the odd thing here & there. The whole idea is of course a bit of target to my original intention. She's the type of girl who wants to just get to it in terms of a meeting. The trump card with such a girl is of course to go meet her. But beyond showing her I am a man of action, plan B's are limited possibly non-existent as not in Eastern Europe. Plus it's time out of my schedule that I could do with spending on my house conversion plus the cost at the moment to chance it on one girl isn't ideal.

My guess is if I don't pony up and go she won't be impressed but it's kind of looking difficult and if there is nothing there it becomes just a bit of a holiday. Now I know what you're thinking, 'get her on video chat' I could but that's another issue, she doesn't speak any English. In fact she is trying to learn French but is finding it hard going. So she only really speaks Russian. I off course am real basic on that front, not yet up to scratch but in a physical meet could use translation app. I know that some video chats have a type in translator built in but that kind of defeats the purpose of video chat I feel since we're already doing that just without seeing each others faces move around a bit. At the moment I think I'm going to have to just ask to keep it to messaging for the moment as although it will probably screw it up I would be potentially setting back my plan of finishing the house and devoting money towards that and keeping my debt level down a bit.

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2022, 02:18:58 PM »
You probably know more schoolboy French than you do Russian. She must know some English from school. A mix of the three languages could be fun.

I lived in France for 15 years - Paris region but i visited a lot of cities around the Hexagon.

You can get to an airport with National Express and save on parking.

Which part of France is she in? - Hopefully away from the Nice/Monanco part.

Just go there and treat it as a holiday and get your boots on the ground meeting a FSU woman again.

The house aint gonna be ready any day soon so another week or two won't kill you.

Seize the day

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2022, 02:32:57 PM »
You probably know more schoolboy French than you do Russian. She must know some English from school. A mix of the three languages could be fun.

I lived in France for 15 years - Paris region but i visited a lot of cities around the Hexagon.

You can get to an airport with National Express and save on parking.

Which part of France is she in? - Hopefully away from the Nice/Monanco part.

Just go there and treat it as a holiday and get your boots on the ground meeting a FSU woman again.

The house aint gonna be ready any day soon so another week or two won't kill you.

Seize the day

Thanks Steven, my guess would be that any English she learnt at school she didn't learn well and now might be next to nothing. Possibly she had the option to learn French instead of English or something I think I vaguely recall seeing that they might do that but most learn English.

I think her language learning ability is likely much like mine, she seems to go d it difficult though days it depends on the day. I think you're right mixing the three languages could be fun, lol. Can go either way with FSW I think they possibly might not find it so. I still recall some basic French phrases but my guess is we might end up showing messages to each other on the translator. That can get tiresome for some FSW. Possibly I could suggest the same for video chat but my reading of her us that she will probably be less than thrilled with the situation assuming she even has broadband available.

She's not in the most expensive areas of South of France, not Nice or Monaco.

So unfortunately on the fence at the moment. Yeah part of me wants to get out there and get my feet back on the ground, so turning away from that sucks. The other part of me is telling me that it's staking time and money that I kind of need on chancing it that it will work out with one woman. Plus without my place looking a bit better it's not something I would want to show anyone at the moment.

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2022, 02:55:21 PM »
Why not just go for a day less? Dont be the guy mulling opver this a couple of years later thinking i should have gone. If she is the girl she will wait for you to do up your place. Its not a case of A to B  - maybe its time to detour to C?

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2022, 02:57:56 PM »
If you just want to keep chatting she will drift away eventually. If you just want to chat online fair enough. Other girls will chat with you after her. Chances like this don't come everyday. Move your arse sonny Jim.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2022, 03:07:26 PM »
Why not just go for a day less? Dont be the guy mulling opver this a couple of years later thinking i should have gone. If she is the girl she will wait for you to do up your place. Its not a case of A to B  - maybe its time to detour to C?

Well done :) Think you've hit it on the mark there Steven! That is what I will do! You've come up with a good solution. It's really the hotels that are the expensive part. So if I cut down on the days I am there I will cut the bill a lot. I will also not spend as much while around. The flight I can get for around £60 return so that's not too much expense. Though it seems a nice area there I don't really need to be there for more than a day. If there's nothing there then the other days won't be needed that much. I'll go with that, many thanks Steven :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2022, 03:16:32 PM »
If you just want to keep chatting she will drift away eventually. If you just want to chat online fair enough. Other girls will chat with you after her. Chances like this don't come everyday. Move your arse sonny Jim.

Yeah this one I think things will go south pretty quick most likely and to be fair it will be a question of when if not now, it can kind of go on and on. I pretty much read that she is definitely not the online chat sort of girl. However I kind of can't get away from the feeling that she might be the right girl, possibly and would kind of like to put it to bed one way or another. So just kind of want to find out one way or the other.

Offline Steven1971

Chișinău
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2022, 03:38:06 PM »
Well done :) Think you've hit it on the mark there Steven! That is what I will do! You've come up with a good solution. It's really the hotels that are the expensive part. So if I cut down on the days I am there I will cut the bill a lot. I will also not spend as much while around. The flight I can get for around £60 return so that's not too much expense. Though it seems a nice area there I don't really need to be there for more than a day. If there's nothing there then the other days won't be needed that much. I'll go with that, many thanks Steven :)

What is the nearest city to where she is? I never got to visit Montpellier (great city) nor Perpignan (beach not much else) but I know France pretty well.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2022, 03:53:16 PM »
That is the ideal. For me it's ..............

You have nothing but time, but you are dithering your opportunities
and wasting your life through inaction.

An excuse a day will keep the lady's away. 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

Chișinău
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2022, 01:03:27 AM »
It’s been said many a time before.....
If you can’t afford to fork out a few hundred quid on a weekend away you cannot afford this venture.
International dating/relationships are not for the cheapskates or low paid.
We know you think it can be done on the cheap but remind us how long you’ve been on here with not a sniff of success in sight.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2022, 11:38:52 AM »
It’s been said many a time before.....
If you can’t afford to fork out a few hundred quid on a weekend away you cannot afford this venture.
International dating/relationships are not for the cheapskates or low paid.
We know you think it can be done on the cheap but remind us how long you’ve been on here with not a sniff of success in sight.

Usually it wouldn't be an issue but it's really the timing at the moment. I've got to weigh up spend out now with getting out in the field a bit quicker on a more longer term basis once the house is done.

A more longer term situation means I can spread the cost a bit more so is more economical overall. However, with this lady I can pretty much read into her not being the waiting type and I think she could be a possibility. Plus it's been about three years since last abroad because of the virus so itching to get back out there if only for a day.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2022, 11:40:31 AM »
What is the nearest city to where she is? I never got to visit Montpellier (great city) nor Perpignan (beach not much else) but I know France pretty well.

I'll give more info on the city after the journey as don't like to go too much into details beforehand.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2022, 12:06:20 PM »
You have nothing but time, but you are dithering your opportunities
and wasting your life through inaction.

An excuse a day will keep the lady's away.

That's somewhat true, stuff can be put back and time made so I am possibly getting over concerned by the time issues. Thing is with building work it can get a little harder in the winter when the light gets shorter and the days a little colder. So getting stuff done before that sets in around November time in the UK tends to be best.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Chișinău
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2022, 03:19:54 PM »
Well turns out that she learnt English in School but there was no practice element to it. In addition to that she has forgotten most/nearly all of it. I think I heard that they don't learn it like we do/not good resources, a few old books to share around and more of a text based approach so sounds out.

I said like Steven said but anything we can't cobble together we can use the translate app. For me it might be handy to try out some Russian in practice with a native of I recall anything worthwhile.

Think the main thing is to see if there is any chemistry and just get back in the scene a bit.

I told her I could come in November, I've got stuff on in October so while a quick impromptu visit can impress it's just too much of a pain for me. November is good for me as the weather tends to start getting colder here so I can get out there to warmer weather as a bonus so if there's nothing there at least I get a warm day's holiday away :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1909
Total: 1920

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM