It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 3rd BASE  (Read 33949 times)

Online Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 3rd BASE
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »
I can see why you call yourself "new Jason".   With that sport you will never be an "old Jason"   :P
Your sport and interests sort of remind me of Jumper but he only falls on his head from 25 feet or so with a bike on top of him.  He used to break bones, every one in his body but since all his bones have been replaced with titanium rods now he only breaks the rods.   Doing what you are doing there is no way the can scoop up the splatter and replace it with anything. :popcorn:
Watching your videos sort of reminds me of a documentary on hang gliding I watched ages ago.  At the time I thought it would be a cool sport.  At the end they announced the narrator of the documentary who was also the guy who had taken all the head camera shots and talked about the dangers of the sport had been killed in a hang gliding accident.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »
I can see why you call yourself "new Jason".   With that sport you will never be an "old Jason"   :P
Your sport and interests sort of remind me of Jumper but he only falls on his head from 25 feet or so with a bike on top of him.  He used to break bones, every one in his body but since all his bones have been replaced with titanium rods now he only breaks the rods.   Doing what you are doing there is no way the can scoop up the splatter and replace it with anything. :popcorn:
Watching your videos sort of reminds me of a documentary on hang gliding I watched ages ago.  At the time I thought it would be a cool sport.  At the end they announced the narrator of the documentary who was also the guy who had taken all the head camera shots and talked about the dangers of the sport had been killed in a hang gliding accident.

I'm glad you brought that up Turboguy.
There is no more dangerous activity or sport period.
Humans are not meant to fly.
We have it programmed into our DNA.
That why we have a natural fear of heights.
This helps insure our survival as a species.
I have had more injuries than I care to count.
Did getting injured stop me from doing this? no.
Why not? Because...
There is no other feeling like it. nothing else even comes close. nothing.
It is addicting. Am i an addict?
yes I suppose I am addicted to fear and adrenaline.
My mother said to me once ..  Why can't you just take drugs like everyone else?
lol.
Where would the human race be if Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart , Neil Armstrong,  had been afraid to fly?
they risked their lives to do something no one else had done. Why?
Because they they believed it was possible.

I need to go right now, but more on this later...

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »
Anyway,
As I was saying before,  there are people who find happiness in tending a garden, there are people who find happiness in playing Golf. 
Personally, I don't find weeds undesirable, therefore I have no desire to pull them.
Second, I do not understand how people gain pleasure from playing golf, for me it's and exercise in futility resulting in extreme frustration and confusion.
Perhaps If I were Immortal, I would eventually consider mastering this game, but alas, I am not, therefore I can not eat green eggs and ham.. Sam I am ... Sam I am ...   er  I mean will not Golf...

Want to know something Ironic? I hate flying in a jet.. I hate it not a little, I hate it a lot. To the point where I have a fear of flying commercial airlines.  I do it, because I have to, but I get very nervous and my stomach does back flips every time I get on board.

I recommend that no one ever do anything like what you see in the videos.
Don't be stupid and go out and try something like this. It's not a game or a fun thing to try.
You can easily severely injure yourself or even worse, you can be killed.

There is a whole lot you don't see..
Like endless hours of hiking steep mountains, driving hours upon hours upon hours, oh and let's not forget, having to learn how to Properly pack a parachute rig. This takes an eternity IMO. I still don't like packing my rig, but I feel much safer doing it myself, because I know who did it , and I know it will be done right every time.

I am in a continuing argument with a psychologist with whom I appeared on a documentary with and who made some pretty ignorant statements about BASE jumpers being reckless and selfish people.

When the program aired, It was her and the film maker picking apart our statements and her calling us un reliable, selfish and dangerous people who lack structure and normalcy in our lives.  That BASE jumping is a cry for help.   The bullshit spewed by this woman really got under my skin. How she could psycho analyze a group of people and their similarities and their "flaws" simply because we all share a common dream and pursuit of that dream is shallow and ignorant In my view.  I called the producer and  told him to give me that woman's contact info. Well he would not, so I took it upon myself to find her with the help of the good ol internet :)
I wrote her a letter, and explained to her that In my opinion she was a little "over the top" with her conclusions, and If she wanted to really know what jumping is about, to tag along and live with some jumpers and see what it is really like.
Of course she refused and stated that people like me are criminals and should be locked up because we are breaking the law, and when one of us needs a helicopter to be airlifted to a hospital, we are wasting the public resources because we voluntarily put ourselves in that position.  To which I repsoned:
So, you are telling me that anyone who has voluntarily put himself in a position where it is dangerous and potentially fatal by his own free will, and who may someday need a helicopter to save his life, that this person should be exempt from a medivac chopper's services?
She responded: That is exactly what I am saying.
I replied:  Then tell me how is it that a drunk driver who get's behind the wheel on his own free will, goers out and kills some innocent people and injures himself is deserving of a service like this ...
Or as we so often see on the news, a lost hiker is stranded in the mountains overnight or for days while search and rescue hunt and comb every inch of the mountain side to find and airlift these people to safety... why do they deserve a service such as this?
She said: Well, that is different...
I said, yes you are correct is it very different, a drunk driver has acted reckless and has demonstrated dis regaurd for his life and the lives of others around him, he acts without conscience he willfully drives a  2 ton vehicle at speeds that will easily crush anything in his path.
And the lost hiker, who was unprepared for the weather changes, or came without a compass or map, or the experience to read it, he has willfully put himself in a position of certain danger and probable death, because of his lack of planning or training, or both, he has willfully taken risks that were beyond his comprehensions. Yet a group of BASE jumpers, who always travel in groups, are well trained in mountain rescue, CPR, and most of whom are field medics, these people who plan every detail of their sport, who know very well that they may perish if they make a mistake. yet rarely do because of precision planning and preparedness, these people do not deserve the services available to everyone...

needless to say,  it's people like her who know what is best for everyone that keeps sports like BASE an underground and illegal sport in the United States.
In Europe however...
There is a totally different attitude and more of a live and let live mentality.  The sport is accepted and even welcomed. In fact, there are many countries who are embracing BASE and understand the value of such a sport. They even invite jumpers from around the world to come to their cities and perform.

enough of that.

So I'd like to know, what do other members do to keep their lives cranked up a notch?
What have you always wanted to do, but were never able to do, and what was your reason for not doing it?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 08:38:41 PM »
Anyway,
As I was saying before,  there are people who find happiness in tending a garden, there are people who find happiness in playing Golf. 
Personally, I don't find weeds undesirable, therefore I have no desire to pull them.
Second, I do not understand how people gain pleasure from playing golf, for me it's and exercise in futility resulting in extreme frustration and confusion.
Perhaps If I were Immortal, I would eventually consider mastering this game, but alas, I am not, therefore I can not eat green eggs and ham.. Sam I am ... Sam I am ...   er  I mean will not Golf...

Want to know something Ironic? I hate flying in a jet.. I hate it not a little, I hate it a lot. To the point where I have a fear of flying commercial airlines.  I do it, because I have to, but I get very nervous and my stomach does back flips every time I get on board.

I recommend that no one ever do anything like what you see in the videos.
Don't be stupid and go out and try something like this. It's not a game or a fun thing to try.
You can easily severely injure yourself or even worse, you can be killed.

There is a whole lot you don't see..
Like endless hours of hiking steep mountains, driving hours upon hours upon hours, oh and let's not forget, having to learn how to Properly pack a parachute rig. This takes an eternity IMO. I still don't like packing my rig, but I feel much safer doing it myself, because I know who did it , and I know it will be done right every time.

I am in a continuing argument with a psychologist with whom I appeared on a documentary with and who made some pretty ignorant statements about BASE jumpers being reckless and selfish people.

When the program aired, It was her and the film maker picking apart our statements and her calling us un reliable, selfish and dangerous people who lack structure and normalcy in our lives.  That BASE jumping is a cry for help.   The bullshit spewed by this woman really got under my skin. How she could psycho analyze a group of people and their similarities and their "flaws" simply because we all share a common dream and pursuit of that dream is shallow and ignorant In my view.  I called the producer and  told him to give me that woman's contact info. Well he would not, so I took it upon myself to find her with the help of the good ol internet :)
I wrote her a letter, and explained to her that In my opinion she was a little "over the top" with her conclusions, and If she wanted to really know what jumping is about, to tag along and live with some jumpers and see what it is really like.
Of course she refused and stated that people like me are criminals and should be locked up because we are breaking the law, and when one of us needs a helicopter to be airlifted to a hospital, we are wasting the public resources because we voluntarily put ourselves in that position.  To which I repsoned:
So, you are telling me that anyone who has voluntarily put himself in a position where it is dangerous and potentially fatal by his own free will, and who may someday need a helicopter to save his life, that this person should be exempt from a medivac chopper's services?
She responded: That is exactly what I am saying.
I replied:  Then tell me how is it that a drunk driver who get's behind the wheel on his own free will, goers out and kills some innocent people and injures himself is deserving of a service like this ...
Or as we so often see on the news, a lost hiker is stranded in the mountains overnight or for days while search and rescue hunt and comb every inch of the mountain side to find and airlift these people to safety... why do they deserve a service such as this?
She said: Well, that is different...
I said, yes you are correct is it very different, a drunk driver has acted reckless and has demonstrated dis regaurd for his life and the lives of others around him, he acts without conscience he willfully drives a  2 ton vehicle at speeds that will easily crush anything in his path.
And the lost hiker, who was unprepared for the weather changes, or came without a compass or map, or the experience to read it, he has willfully put himself in a position of certain danger and probable death, because of his lack of planning or training, or both, he has willfully taken risks that were beyond his comprehensions. Yet a group of BASE jumpers, who always travel in groups, are well trained in mountain rescue, CPR, and most of whom are field medics, these people who plan every detail of their sport, who know very well that they may perish if they make a mistake. yet rarely do because of precision planning and preparedness, these people do not deserve the services available to everyone...

needless to say,  it's people like her who know what is best for everyone that keeps sports like BASE an underground and illegal sport in the United States.
In Europe however...
There is a totally different attitude and more of a live and let live mentality.  The sport is accepted and even welcomed. In fact, there are many countries who are embracing BASE and understand the value of such a sport. They even invite jumpers from around the world to come to their cities and perform.

enough of that.

So I'd like to know, what do other members do to keep their lives cranked up a notch?
What have you always wanted to do, but were never able to do, and what was your reason for not doing it?

I think you are absolutely nuts for jumping off cliffs and flying. This rambling id further proof of it  :D But, I have a high degree of admiration for you for doing it. It takes a set of cajones I don't have and I am thankful I have enough sense to recognize it. I wasn't always so lucky.

What makes you think you can master the game of golf? It's quite different than jumping off cliffs

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 11:18:44 PM »
I've always been fairly athletic in my younger years. There's hardly a sport out there I didn't play and excelled on. If it wasn't for a case of acrophobia I developed a few years back ( I don't know why but it seemed like it just took over all of the sudden ) I'd be out there on those wingsuit as the sensation of gliding is probably close to the feeling of being inside a tube (surfing) - just you and nature and nothing else in between.

Having said that, if I had to do things over again, I'd likely spend a bit more time mastering my 6-stringers and composed a few original tunes....and stated my case much, much stronger to a long ago ex to keep the child.  He'd be a fine, young and sexy (like Dad) man by now.

:(
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
I think you are absolutely nuts for jumping off cliffs and flying. This rambling id further proof of it  :D But, I have a high degree of admiration for you for doing it. It takes a set of cajones I don't have and I am thankful I have enough sense to recognize it. I wasn't always so lucky.

What makes you think you can master the game of golf? It's quite different than jumping off cliffs

LOL
thanks FP
I admire you as well, your level headed and down to earth demeanor is always a delight :)

Maybe I am over estimating my abilites. It would not be the first time.
Are you a golfer?

I've always been fairly athletic in my younger years. There's hardly a sport out there I didn't play and excelled on. If it wasn't for a case of acrophobia I developed a few years back ( I don't know why but it seemed like it just took over all of the sudden ) I'd be out there on those wingsuit as the sensation of gliding is probably close to the feeling of being inside a tube (surfing) - just you and nature and nothing else in between.

Having said that, if I had to do things over again, I'd likely spend a bit more time mastering my 6-stringers and composed a few original tunes....and stated my case much, much stronger to a long ago ex to keep the child.  He'd be a fine, young and sexy (like Dad) man by now.

:(

GQ, you know it's never to late to pick up the Axe.  Find a teacher who can keep you motivated and get some lessons.  You know with the internet and all this social media comes an opportunity to approach your idols and I know of more than a few people who have had meet and greets and personal lessons from their idols.  Can't hurt to try :)
As for the acrophobia, I too developed that a while back. But for me, I think it is a control issue. If I am flying, I don't seem to have the fear like I do when it's someone else at the controls. 

Hey GQ, you know , there is a way to fly without the height and danger involved. Many cities now have indooor flying. It's still a great rush and very challenging.
I take it you are in California?
if so you might check out
www.iflysfbay.com/
www.iflyhollywood.com/

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 08:58:58 PM »
I was scheduled to go to an event in Malyasia this last week.

I just heard one of the jumpers took it into the wall and got pretty busted up
I hope he's ok.
Click on the pic to ready the breaking story.

I didn't go because I did not feel 100% and have a tooth that has been bothering me and keeping me from my normal sleep pattern. So after the dentist removed that tooth, I was feeling kinda out of sorts and in no shape to go jumping. from what I've heard, it's been a great 4 days there, with the exception of this accident.

I did the event last year...
It's the second location in the video.
http://www.metacafe.com/w/9169375

this is just another reminder how quickly things can change and how dangerous this really is.
Don't every try this!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »
LOL
thanks FP
I admire you as well, your level headed and down to earth demeanor is always a delight :)

Maybe I am over estimating my abilites. It would not be the first time.
Are you a golfer?

I have been a golfer for near 30 years. Not a good one by any stretch of the imagination. Different degrees at different times in my life. One thing I have learned about the game is, it is very difficult to "master" later in life. In fact I don't know anyone who has achieved that.

I have known quite a few youngsters I have watched grow and develop and actually master it before their 20's. Then it is generally downhill from then on. Anytime someone can shoot their age. They have mastered the game and it is generally only some older people that can do that. So, you figure it out and good luck....LOL  :D

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 07:08:46 PM »
You know that feeling you get when you are falling in love..
that rush that fills you full of pure joy..
you that you can't control it..
and you know that it might hurt you
you know it's dangerous ...
even so, you just want a little bit more and a little bit more...
Because the feeling is SOO Good...

every time I jump, I get the feeling of falling...
as if I'm falling ...  in love
It's hard to put into words.
It's so dangerous
and so scary
but you do it
because it's the most divine feeling that you can experience.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v38193032rtawc9r9

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »
I have been a golfer for near 30 years. Not a good one by any stretch of the imagination. Different degrees at different times in my life. One thing I have learned about the game is, it is very difficult to "master" later in life. In fact I don't know anyone who has achieved that.

I have known quite a few youngsters I have watched grow and develop and actually master it before their 20's. Then it is generally downhill from then on. Anytime someone can shoot their age. They have mastered the game and it is generally only some older people that can do that. So, you figure it out and good luck....LOL  :D

now I am curious.
Why do you do it?
I mean why do you continue to play golf?
Are you at least better than when you started playing 30 years ago?
If not, then what is the allure that keeps you coming back for more?

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I am honestly curious what it is about golf that people enjoy so much.
People call it a sport, but I am wondering if it is really more of an activity or a hobby.
 :popcorn:

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
now I am curious.
Why do you do it?
I mean why do you continue to play golf?
Are you at least better than when you started playing 30 years ago?
If not, then what is the allure that keeps you coming back for more?

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I am honestly curious what it is about golf that people enjoy so much.
People call it a sport, but I am wondering if it is really more of an activity or a hobby.
 :popcorn:
Why do I do it? I have no answer to that other than I enjoy it and the game must be played. I win a little, I lose a little.

I am certainly much better than when I started playing. It is a game that no matter how many you are playing with or against, you are always playing against yourself. You can play the same hole 1000 times and still find the challenge to play it better than you did the last time, even if it is to duplicate the way you played it last.

Golf is certainly a sport. Not the physically demanding sport as other sports such as basketball or football but, it is mentally demanding that other sports are not. Golf is a mind f**k. It's coordinating the mind, thought onto physiology to make a little round white ball behave as you need it to.

I'm not a bad golfer. By my judgment, I am a decent golfer. At times when I played much more often than now, I was a good golfer which maybe a little above average. Now I am just average.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:40:49 AM by Faux Pas »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:24 AM »
GOLF?! Hah! Bastard of a sport! I hate that I love the sport, yet love to hate it equally as much.

I play golf because it is by far and away the toughest sport I ever played in my life. Nothing even comes close. Not surfing, skiing, basketball, baseball...not fencing, not tennis, not football...nothing remotely even comes close to the challenges playing golf presents. Every level of improvement you reach, only means you've reached new level of challenges and sets of frustration. Mastery is both fleeting and elusive.

There's a reason why every known superstar athlete of their respective sports Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Rick Rhoden, Bode Miller, Jerry Rice, Dr. J, etc...are avid golf players...yet not one of them ever reach a point of mastery in the same way they reached in their respective sports. I doubt Michael Phelps will change that fact either...

http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/browse/9245-Golf-Digest-announces-rankings-of-pro-athletes-who-are-golfers
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 04:01:47 AM »
I suppose I am just not to the point in my life where I can relate to Golf yet.  I liken it to many of the games that you can find at the local yearly fair.  ring toss, ping pong ball in the fish bowl, balloon darts, and that bb-machine gun with the red star target. it's possible to win those games, and it looks like it might be easy,  but in practice, the chances of a hole in one are really really slim.

lol, well the video kinda makes sense.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 11:02:50 PM »
A friend of mine who I attended most of jr and high school with was involved in a very bad skydiving accident. He is in critical condition and he is fighting for his life.

He is a member of the All Veterans Parachute  Team.
The AVPT conducts precision parachute demonstrations at venues throughout the world, in support of US military veterans. The Team members are all military veterans.
He has served during multiple combat tours with the US Army and just recently returned from a tour in Kabul.
He is one of the Army's
Golden Knights

I don't know anymore details right now , but It is never good news to hear that our brother has fallen.
Please take a moment and send your prayers, thoughts and positive energy his way.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2012, 10:47:44 AM »
So Golf rears it's ugly head once again.
Apparently yesterday, my Aunt was in a golf tournament.
She managed to shoot a hole in one and won the tournament.

:-\

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »
Depending on who you talk to, BASE Jumping as I understand the laws, is now Illegal in the United States.
Because of that,  BASE Jumpers have been mostly a clandestine group and don't ever give away the whereabouts of an up coming jump. Of course that would be certain to attract attention, and then the police.
I've never been In trouble with the law, before I was arrested after doing a BASE jump.
Even though we had written permission to be there, the court charged us with Criminal Trespassing and Operation of a radio without a license. Both of these charges are Completely invented by a Judge who seems to have a problem with people living their dreams and succeeding at Flying.
There is no Licence needed to operate a handheld radio, Everyone has one, A Mobile Phone..

Anyway,  to avoid the police it mean Jumpers must not only plan their Jump, but also a quick get away to remain free from the arm of the Law that doesn't exist.

Fortunately , For 1 single day (not even a whole day)
BASE Jumping Is LEGAL . It's the 3rd Weekend in October,and only in 1 location. A bridge in West Virginia.
This event is called bridge day and BASE Jumper from around the world make the annual Pilgrimage to attend every year.
Last year was ok.
Not a great time, but hey,  How bad could it have been, we were Jumping :)

It's a big deal.
Expecting over 85,000 people will attend this year.

3-2-1
See ya

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 12:24:05 PM »
So Golf rears it's ugly head once again.
Apparently yesterday, my Aunt was in a golf tournament.
She managed to shoot a hole in one and won the tournament.

:-\

The golf Gods are generally just as loving as hateful and your aunt can likely attest  ;D

I've never made a hole in one and have only see two

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
Newjason,

Is your real name FELIX BAUMGARTNER?

I have been reading about his plans to jump (or crawl out) from a balloon at 23 miles altitude and begin a descent to earth through the ozone layer.  He will go from 0 to 690 mph in 30 to 40 seconds enabled by the minimal friction in such a thin atmosphere.

He hopes to break the current world records:   free fall height of 102,800 feet, time of 4:36 and speed of 614 mph (set by a US test pilot in 1960).  Two people have attempted to break these records, and both were killed, one a Soviet officer and another a truckdriver.

If that's you, then I agree what you are doing is superior to golf.  But I will stay on earth and chase the little white ball.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 12:36:08 AM »
no Gator,
I am not Felix Baumgartner, or could I ever aspire to be such an individual. I have had interactions with him and he is truly a larger than life man. IMO, He has the drive , like a few of us do, to achieve something beyond great. He does it for himself, not for for money or fame, but because he has the burning desire inside him ,and he believes it is possible.  He will likely succeed in his jump later today.
If so, He has made another giant leap for mankind. literally.
It is because of people who have the ability to dream, and manage their fear, that human kind enjoys all the technology and comforts that we have today.

How many humans have broken the sound barrier without any assistance from a machine?
Zero.
So how freaking badass would that be to fly at 700mph with nothing more than a flight suit, helmet, and breathing gear?

199% badass in my book :)

No, I am just Jason from Seattle.
I am 100% behind Felix and his pursuits of human flight.
My dream, is not quite as spectacular as his , but I believe that very shortly we will have wing suits that will allow us to glide to earth and make a safe landing without the need for a parachute.
That is my dream right now. The problem : too few test pilots..
I test wing suits, and I hope to land them without a chute one day, but I don't see the suit or apparatus yet that will make that a reality, but someday soon, it will happen.

Good Luck Felix
and have a great ride mate!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:52:05 AM by newjason »

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2012, 02:48:32 AM »
 I have insomnia like a bad yamma jamma..
pre-jump jitters i guess. 
I am  totally nervous for some reason. I mean a lot more than usual. Kinda freakin me out a little.
I agreed to wear a camera and have that video streaming live to the website.  But I got the yipps so bad
I think it would be a waste.

:-X

jumping in t minus  -04:12.00

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2012, 03:46:29 AM »
Watch bridge day streaming live from the

http://officialbridgeday.com/bridge-blog/bridge-day-live-streaming/

Watch foЯ me :)

Thanks to eveЯyone for eveЯything.

ЯWD  has made a CЯAZY  dude  feel happy

ok . time to Яock and Яoll

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2012, 10:28:21 AM »
Bridge day. No one got killed and The worst thing that happened to me was I lost my lunch. 

There were a lot of interested on lookers...

My stepson and I Jumped at the same time and landed just before this Tandem Jump.
We were on the ground gathering our chutes when they landed just a few yards away.
The girl riding tandem got up and screamed:
OMG  you can't do that shit at diseny land!
LOL

We even got to be on TV! 
at :23

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/121020_11460.shtml

Offline IAmZon

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
perfect

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2012, 11:35:25 PM »
Bridge day. No one got killed and The worst thing that happened to me was I lost my lunch.

Left it in the car, or on the way down?  :ROFL:

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 05:40:36 PM »

Left it in the car, or on the way down?  :ROFL:

Actually, just after landing.
I headed to the trees and let it fly.

I am pretty sure it was due to the free Red Bulls being chugged up on the diving platform.  :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541463
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3206
Most Online Ever: 12701