It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Die Welt Und Montag  (Read 1561 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Die Welt Und Montag
« on: July 20, 2023, 08:18:39 AM »
WASHINGTON ― The Senate on Wednesday passed a provision to the annual defense bill that would make it more difficult for a U.S. president to withdraw from NATO, a precautionary measure against former President Donald Trump’s eventual return to the White House thanks once more to Russian Political Engineering.

The game is afoot Holmes!!
This new detail must now be taken into account by the sicardo in moscva
this is WAY more complicated than a chess board

if only there was some better way at analyzing complex problems that putin could rely on besides his 'people'

you know like give a crazy person unrestricted access to ChatGPT4 and have it plan EVERYTHING
and then take their output and measure it against what your people did
and promote the winner and fire the loser
and you should have at least 10 groups simultaneously doing this
and another group analyzing the other 10

a team composed of an A! plus human partner is kinda cheating
like it telling you to "always start at a corner" to win at tic-tac-toe (noughts and crosses to you Anglo-Saxonists)

whadda ya call a black dewd livin in the UK?
an Afro-Saxon?

I like listening to Afro-Saxon music on SkyTV
they speak Jaflaikin in their rap
sounds way cool to me

« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 08:47:01 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Die Welt Und Montag
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 03:03:32 PM »

whadda ya call a black dewd livin in the UK?
an Afro-Saxon?

I like listening to Afro-Saxon music on SkyTV
they speak Jaflaikin in their rap
sounds way cool to me

We just call him a black dewd lol. Yeah it's kind of awkward we don't really have a black British like you have African American. I mean the mainstream media would probably use that term but few individuals would I think.

Anglo Saxon is a bit of a strange term usually used to state a white English person. The Saxons of course were a Germanic tribe that came over and settled (hence then termed as Anglo Saxons) on what was mainly Celtic tribes. Those Celtic tribes it is often said came mostly from Spain. Before them either Bretons sone of who settled across the channel in Brittany. Whether they were the original Britons if they were any or any other people's prior has apparently been open to debate.

So why our language is quite Germanic like. However I t could be that someone called Anglo Saxon could be anything but, could be mainly Celtic (possibly more likely if black hair) could be from Viking invasion descent or Norman (also a Viking group) descent, etc, etc. Odds are most people might have a bit of each but possibly have more of one than the others.

Always fancied doing a genealogy DNA test sometime. I know the results aren't always perfect but apparently have been improving also questions over these companies holding your DNA or results, etc but that stuff doesn't bother me so much, so maybe I might get around to doing one, one day.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3088
Most Online Ever: 12701