It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Initiate conversation with her  (Read 38505 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2017, 09:21:37 PM »
So now we can see the damaging consequences of the "write few intensively before visiting one".

No .. now we see the 'damaging consequences' of confusing a visiting more than one at a time ...

If you are smart it will work and you can see both girls. I would play this one.
I did it in the past and didn't loose girl A and B. But after both meetings you HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE.

'Smart' has nothing to do with it ...  FSU ladies aren't daft...  t'other lady (#2) will see the OP's contact pattern change when visiting number 1 and number 2 will know she was the second choice.

The OP has got both ladies thinking there are 'exclusive'. Done it, myself - once - NEVER again..  They were both in the same city and both told me that they wouldn't have agreed to meet me -" if I was on a VM trip" ;)

Dell may lose them both

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:05:37 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Dell

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2017, 01:09:01 AM »
So I decided to Skype with both woman last night and then decide. After which I knew that Belarus was the one for me. In my gut I knew this from the beginning, becuase it always felt more natural communicating with her. I always look forward to talking with Belarus. But for some stupid reason my mind always wants to play the devils advocate. Plus I had already received my three year multiple entry Russian visa and I think that's another reason why making my decision was harder.

That being said, I have already booked my tickets for Belarus. I canceled my plans with Russia. 

I will keep everyone updated on my trip!!! This will be my second time to Belarus. I actually like this country. :)

I'm really appreciating the support of everyone on the forum.

Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:15:41 AM by Dell »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2017, 05:42:39 PM »
So I decided to Skype with both woman last night and then decide. After which I knew that Belarus was the one for me. In my gut I knew this from the beginning, becuase it always felt more natural communicating with her. I always look forward to talking with Belarus.

Good!  Making a decision (ANY decision) was always what you needed to do.

...Plus I had already received my three year multiple entry Russian visa and I think that's another reason why making my decision was harder.

Why?  Your visa doesn't become invalid just because you've decided against Ms Russia.  Visit Ms Belarus - marry her if that's how it goes - but enjoy trips to Russia WITH Ms Belarus!

I canceled my plans with Russia.

How did she take the news?

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »
Plus I had already received my three year multiple entry Russian visa and I think that's another reason why making my decision was harder.

Read a little on 'sunk costs,' using the accounting definition.

It leads to a lot of irrational decision making.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2017, 03:17:29 AM »
So now what happens to the Moscow lady?
She is now, at least, disappointed.

If it was her first rodeo, she will adapt, like any human on earth.
How does she can adapt?

She will, like everyone basically agree here, adopt the backup strategy. Understand this word in a general sense.
As she has no control on whom can visit her her interest will be in the future to keep all cards in her hands as long as possible.

But now who told you that the bielorusian woman is new to the international dating game?
She can perfectly had been also disappointed with the men who write many and visit one but not her, not counting all men who write a lot and visit any.

So our man, Dell, is about to visit her, but it's also possible that an other man visit her before or after.
an other man or other men.
Is the success will be related on the time spent on the number of posts and blabla  behind the screen? Is there a link between the time spent, invested, and the percentage of success to get in her pussy? You know, this idea like if you work a lot you will be rewarded by a lot of money.

The answer is no, no such thing exists, attraction has barely nothing to do with this because it happens in the reality. And that's attraction that pushes a woman in man's arms.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Dell

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2017, 06:26:45 AM »
So now what happens to the Moscow lady?
She is now, at least, disappointed.

If it was her first rodeo, she will adapt, like any human on earth.
How does she can adapt?

Russia took it very well, and understood the whole reason why I wouldn't be visiting.

But now who told you that the bielorusian woman is new to the international dating game?
She can perfectly had been also disappointed with the men who write many and visit one but not her, not counting all men who write a lot and visit any.

So our man, Dell, is about to visit her, but it's also possible that an other man visit her before or after.
an other man or other men.
Is the success will be related on the time spent on the number of posts and blabla  behind the screen? Is there a link between the time spent, invested, and the percentage of success to get in her pussy? You know, this idea like if you work a lot you will be rewarded by a lot of money.

The answer is no, no such thing exists, attraction has barely nothing to do with this because it happens in the reality. And that's attraction that pushes a woman in man's arms.

Wow!!! I wasn't expecting that kind of comment!!

I don't think I mentioned at all she was new to the dating scene. She's 38 years olds, at that age I don't think your new at anything. She told me how long she was on the site and I asked if she had met anyone before. I also told her that I had made two trips before. I don't hide anything about myself when I am talking to FSUW.

I'm a pretty good judge of character. Both trips I made the woman that I meet acted like ladies with some moral fiber.

If a person is doing this to get pussy, he's an idiot!!  If I just wanted pussy, I can get that easily where I live, and it would save myself a lot of time and money.

Also there's no guarantees in life. I do the same things every other man on this forum does... He trust his gut and tries to be logical about the different situations he encounters. 

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 07:43:05 AM by Dell »

Offline jone

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2017, 09:07:57 AM »
What my astute French friend was telling you (hey Patagonie, who did you vote for?  You don't have to answer that.) is that relationships are determined by Chemistry, not by how much money you have spent or will spend on a woman. You can have all of the Skype calls in the world and be perfect conversationalists, but until you look into her eyes, and she looks into yours, the jury is out and there can be no determination of falling in love with a video image you see on your computer.

We have had guys on here who poo-pooed that idea, went over the big pond and came back with their tales between their legs.  But it is the reality.  That is why international dating is not an inexpensive avocation.  And the biggest expense is your time.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Dell

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:25 AM »
What my astute French friend was telling you (hey Patagonie, who did you vote for?  You don't have to answer that.) is that relationships are determined by Chemistry, not by how much money you have spent or will spend on a woman. You can have all of the Skype calls in the world and be perfect conversationalists, but until you look into her eyes, and she looks into yours, the jury is out and there can be no determination of falling in love with a video image you see on your computer.

We have had guys on here who poo-pooed that idea, went over the big pond and came back with their tales between their legs.  But it is the reality.  That is why international dating is not an inexpensive avocation.  And the biggest expense is your time.

I completely understand that you are saying. I have made two trips in the last 8 months. This will be my third. There was no chemistry on my side after meeting on my trips with a few woman.  I knew they were not the one. I have mentioned this before in my comments. No matter how much skyping or talking on the phone you do, non if it's real in till you meet.  Chemistry video chatting and chemistry in real life are two different things.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2017, 12:57:04 PM »

Exactly dear Jone, you translated it perfectly.
Time and emotionnal state are the most important in this endeavor.
I stayed at home the day of the vote.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:11:27 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »
That is why international dating is not an inexpensive avocation.  And the biggest expense is your time.

For the Newbies reading, this adventure of finding, pursuing, romancing and
winning the heart of an FSUW is very expensive in money, time and emotional
energy.

How many times was I disappointed? It was too many to count. I could have gotten
married a half dozen times but I didn't want to settle. I would give myself a pep talk,
dust myself off and get my head back into the game. If I hadn't done exactly that, I
wouldn't have met Angel Eyes or I would have given up when things didn't work out
in Odessa, Kiev (twice), Lugansk, Dnepropetrovsk, St Petersburg, Voronezh or all the
FSU girls I met in the USA.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2017, 11:40:52 AM »
You forgot Tbilisi ! ;)

Offline Dell

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2017, 11:07:18 PM »
Well I'm back from my trip to Belarus. I had a great time and meet a wonderful woman. We were able to spend 11 days together. I got to meet her family and son. We are going to continue to keep seeing each other. The weather was amazing and the town it quite nice!! I liked it there a lot.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2017, 03:30:21 AM »
Well I'm back from my trip to Belarus. I had a great time and meet a wonderful woman. We were able to spend 11 days together. I got to meet her family and son. We are going to continue to keep seeing each other. The weather was amazing and the town it quite nice!! I liked it there a lot.

So you got laid? :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2017, 06:27:35 AM »

That is for after marriage.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Dell

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2017, 07:29:59 AM »

That's definitely for after marriage!😋

Offline msmob

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2017, 09:13:26 AM »

Offline Dell

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »

That was a rude comment you made Trenchcoat.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:36:50 PM by Dell »

Offline JayH

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2017, 10:21:30 PM »
That was a rude comment you made!

Agree . What is particularly ironic is that guy declined to say what his own situation was. In "his" thread --posters have presumed he did --but as he so often does and continues to do --he makes a comment that requires interpretation by a reader.
ie it may be correct as far as it goes --but means no more.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Dell

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2017, 10:29:55 PM »

This comment you made was rude!

That is for after marriage.

ML sorry, I didn't mean to post your quote. That was a mistake on my part.  I meant to tag Trenchcoat's quote in my post.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:34:24 PM by Dell »

Offline Dell

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »
ML, I edited my post were I accidentally tagged your quote. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2017, 04:18:11 AM »
This comment you made was rude!

ML sorry, I didn't mean to post your quote. That was a mistake on my part.  I meant to tag Trenchcoat's quote in my post.

Maybe so, but necessary ;D

Thing is I don't expect a woman to drop her knickers from the off, particularly if there is no real sign of interest from her then it is suspicious and to be honest not what I am after. I need to feel the girl is genuinely into me for me to want to get it on with her anyway. However, if she's into me and as I'm looking for a relationship that is going somewhere reasonably soon (and her also) then having sex with her can mean you've both signified your intent to a serious relationship. I don't have sex with girls I'm not wanting a serious relationship with as that is a quick road to std's and the like, plus like I say I need to feel commitment from the girl to feel it in the bedroom.

So my question though may seemingly rude was really to gauge how much of a relationship thing you have with this women. Of course not everyone has to do to serious/sexual relationship in a week but seeing as you're even more long distance from Ukraine than me not making a lot of progress up the road may not help for long term cementing of a relationship. So the less commitment from you the more likely she may be open to advances from other men - so do you wish for her to be open to other men's advances? since if there is little commitment then she'll likely think you're not bothered, doesn't want to wait around for next visit weeks or months down the line. That is what I was getting at here. See if it were me and I was seriously interested in the girl I would be happy to make all realistic commitments to her within the time frame I am with her that flowed naturally with the relationship, but not of course rushing to commitments ahead of the pace of the relationship.

I say all this because from what you put when weighing up to meet the girl, she sounded like mine that she was really into you. If this were so when you spent 11 days with her, which is almost twice the time I spent with mine then I have thought it would have been plenty of time for the relationship to move up the road so to speak. If it were me I would be a little concerned if it didn't. I don't know what other forum members would make of this, but its my thoughts anyway.   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Dell

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2017, 05:45:05 AM »
Maybe so, but necessary ;D

Thing is I don't expect a woman to drop her knickers from the off, particularly if there is no real sign of interest from her then it is suspicious and to be honest not what I am after. I need to feel the girl is genuinely into me for me to want to get it on with her anyway. However, if she's into me and as I'm looking for a relationship that is going somewhere reasonably soon (and her also) then having sex with her can mean you've both signified your intent to a serious relationship. I don't have sex with girls I'm not wanting a serious relationship with as that is a quick road to std's and the like, plus like I say I need to feel commitment from the girl to feel it in the bedroom.

So my question though may seemingly rude was really to gauge how much of a relationship thing you have with this women. Of course not everyone has to do to serious/sexual relationship in a week but seeing as you're even more long distance from Ukraine than me not making a lot of progress up the road may not help for long term cementing of a relationship. So the less commitment from you the more likely she may be open to advances from other men - so do you wish for her to be open to other men's advances? since if there is little commitment then she'll likely think you're not bothered, doesn't want to wait around for next visit weeks or months down the line. That is what I was getting at here. See if it were me and I was seriously interested in the girl I would be happy to make all realistic commitments to her within the time frame I am with her that flowed naturally with the relationship, but not of course rushing to commitments ahead of the pace of the relationship.

I say all this because from what you put when weighing up to meet the girl, she sounded like mine that she was really into you. If this were so when you spent 11 days with her, which is almost twice the time I spent with mine then I have thought it would have been plenty of time for the relationship to move up the road so to speak. If it were me I would be a little concerned if it didn't. I don't know what other forum members would make of this, but its my thoughts anyway.   

Trenchcoat, I knew what kind of person I was dealing with pretty much before I arrived. I only needed being around her for two day to confirm my thoughts. If you can't sum up a woman after a month of talking via. phone, video chat and then after meeting in person for minimum of a couple of days you either don't have enough experience dealing with people or you're a naive person.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »
Trenchcoat, I knew what kind of person I was dealing with pretty much before I arrived. I only needed being around her for two day to confirm my thoughts. If you can't sum up a woman after a month of talking via. phone, video chat and then after meeting in person for minimum of a couple of days you either don't have enough experience dealing with people or you're a naive person.

Of course, so did I, my above statement is no deviation from that, its just talking about relationship progression.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2017, 09:28:30 AM »
Dell,

I am happy your trip to Belarus was good. I just returned from 8 days in BY with my girl. Don't let Trench bother you. Keep Skyping with your girl and return as often as possible. I am lucky in that my gal has a US visitor visa, so we can alternate trips to each other.

Good luck,
HDL

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2017, 01:09:18 PM »

All this tells me is that you don't understand women.  At all.

The easiest way for a woman to manipulate a man is with sex.  Every teen aged girl knows this.  So, I would not look at whether or not a woman has slept with a man as some sort of gauge of sincerity, or even deep feelings.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1918
Total: 1929

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM