It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Greetings from San Diego  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Shaky

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Greetings from San Diego
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:52:58 AM »
I'm in my mid-50s and live in southern California.

I started out at Fdating not really expecting anything, but met a few women I was really impressed with. After a month, I decided I wanted to focus on Latin America, so I got a paid account on Latin American Cupid. I was overwhelmed there with great women, but I've narrowed my correspondence to two women, one in Rio and one in Panama.

I've learned a fair amount by just reading the forums and doing some searches; thanks to all of you who have contributed your knowledge.

Do you discourage questions about Latin American dating or is that ok? Also, is there a site with forums that focus on Latin American dating?

Shaky

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: Greetings from San Diego
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:04:40 AM »
Also, is there a site with forums that focus on Latin American dating?

Shaky, RWD has a sister site for Latin & Asian women: http://www.planet-love.com/.

BTW,  :welcome:
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 08:58:52 AM »
There's a prolific member here who is married to a Colombian (IINM) named 'Fathertime'. Send him a PM if you like to get relative  information with So. America's MOB. Very helpful guy...

Curious however that you live in San Diego and is looking across our border for a 'Latina'...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Shaky

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »
Shaky, RWD has a sister site for Latin & Asian women: http://www.planet-love.com/.

BTW,  :welcome:

Thank you kindly for the information.

Offline Shaky

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 11:55:17 AM »

Curious however that you live in San Diego and is looking across our border for a 'Latina'...

No one is more surprised than I am. I thought I would just be doing a little flirting and the next thing I know I'm on Expedia looking up airfare to Rio.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 06:06:24 PM »
looking up airfare to Rio.
Don't forget to bring along your swim gear, it's mid-Spring and hot in Copacabana now ;D:

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »
I'm in my mid-50s and live in southern California.

I started out at Fdating not really expecting anything, but met a few women I was really impressed with. After a month, I decided I wanted to focus on Latin America, so I got a paid account on Latin American Cupid. I was overwhelmed there with great women, but I've narrowed my correspondence to two women, one in Rio and one in Panama.

I've learned a fair amount by just reading the forums and doing some searches; thanks to all of you who have contributed your knowledge.

Do you discourage questions about Latin American dating or is that ok? Also, is there a site with forums that focus on Latin American dating?

Shaky

Well it is a great adventure for sure.  I'd say fire away with specific questions when you have them here or on the other forum that Sandro mentioned. 

Fathertime! 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Shaky

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 10:12:46 PM »
Thank you for your kind responses.

I would like to write up a short history of what I have been doing for the last month and post it in the other group. I think writing it down will help me and maybe I can get some comments that might help me fill in my blind spots. I know I will be opening myself up to . . . actually I have no idea what I'm opening myself up to, but some of it will probably be angry. I just think the benefit will out-weigh the downside.

Speaking of a lack of downside . . . I keep asking my two best friends: "So, I have a chance to go to Rio, get tours from a native Brazilian, a free place to stay, and there's a high probability sex will be part of the package - is there a downside to this I haven't considered?"

I guess there are safety downsides if this woman ends up being a bad person, but I think that's unlikely and I'll have more time to get to know her before I commit, anyway. I really think I'm going to meet her as I'm due for a vacation anyway.

Shaky

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:08:32 AM by Shaky »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 07:56:41 AM »
. . . there's a high probability sex will be part of the package - is there a downside to this I haven't considered?"

Yes, there are a lot of dangers.

Venus Butterfly
Singapore Sling
Bangkok Balcony
Dodger Doggy
Burma Bump

Just to name a few
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 04:35:30 PM »
Speaking of a lack of downside . . . I keep asking my two best friends: "So, I have a chance to go to Rio, get tours from a native Brazilian, a free place to stay, and there's a high probability sex will be part of the package - is there a downside to this I haven't considered?"

We've had guys here that got robbed and beaten. They thought sex was on the menu too except the woman had a few boyfriends in on the robbery. Those guys probably got all the sex too. Have you called or Skyped with the woman often to really get to know her or are you visiting a total stranger? Welcome to the forum.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1875
Total: 1886

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM