It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ukraine Brides Agency - Good or Bad?  (Read 21202 times)

Offline Reggiem56

• Commercial Member
Re: Ukraine Brides Agency - Good or Bad?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »
I have been a paying client of Ukrainebridesagency for a time now.  I have found a few women I consider legitimate and would endeavor to meet when I do return to Ukraine.
The major lacking of UBA is the control over agencies and the true intent of the ladies involved.  I think many are just not properly screened in the first place, agencies or women.  Checking a passport is like checking a drivers license, what good is it other than the person is who they say they are.  I have actually and personally been involved in the reporting of any bad women found there.  for the most part Keith has been receptive, but he is not the most appreciative recently.  I have gotten on his nerves I think!  LOL  I have a proven success record, a paying client, and often I feel like my suggestions to improve his site often go in one ear and out the other.  He says he is the website owner and knows what is good for business, but his site purely shows he does not, especially to common sense customer service.  Yes, he will remove bad women and reluctantly refund credits (which will be spent anyways) but rarely your money!  He censors his Blog if anything negative is spoken, saying he has to protect his website.  His recent treatment of me as a client has irritated me to the point I am just going to stop using his website for a time.  I also told him I am not a man to be toyed with and one reason I am here in this FORUM!  I am not going to spread any lies, I pride myself and my integrity just to speak the truth and facts.  I will do that to anyone who has questions on using his site or what they may find.

I will say, any agency we use, we have to be smart and use our brains.  Letters are one thing, meetings prove often a different reality.  Many girls online are really not that serious, many agencies are so corrupt that they try make everything look good when in actuality, they are not.  remember your money goes to pay those agencies, so the more women and letters that can be produced the more money they make.  I have been the victim of that corruption a few times off his site.  He did remove them, but that does not make up for the lost time and emotions felt.

Please see my New Topic on CONSORTIUM for a means to change the way we find a bride, let us ALL get involved and just do it ourselves instead of using a foreign agency.  We can develop our own, recruit girls that abide by our rules, I have the ability to do that and know people with skills to make it happen, just not the resources to make it a reality.  But together we can make it happen and benefit us all!

My email is contact@oagllc.net

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
Hi JL, thanks for checking out the site. We appreciate the time you've spent reviewing it even if you hold different opinions about it that we do! I just wanted to add a comment to explain or clear up a few things you mentioned in your post.

Keith is the site owner. He lives and works from New Zealand, but has a small management team based in Ukraine who handle most of the interaction between the agencies that the site works with.

Regarding hounding to chat, the site allows you to set your online status to 'busy', which should stop the chat requests. You can block nudges or unsolicited messages from the ladies if you wanted to also. I'm also surprised you dislike chatting as opposed to messaging - most guys far prefer using the chat system.

Regarding the 24 letters you received, these are called "introduction letters". They are a way for the lady to introduce themselves to a man and they can only use this letter when messaging a man who has not first started a conversation with them. This would explain the generic nature of the letters. This is explained in more detail in a recent blog post.

That's a good idea regarding the profile views - I'll suggest we add that to the site.

Again, thanks a lot for having a play with the site. If you (or anyone else reading this) have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm one of the developers that work on the site so will probably come at your questions from more of a technical angle than a business one but I can always forward your questions on to Keith.
I would personnaly stay away from any western guy not living in FSU and having some business with.
Stick with only local agencies, and kick the go between.
"Regarding the 24 letters you received, these are called "introduction letters". They are a way for the lady to introduce themselves to a man" please don't play this shit with us because we perfectly know that 95 % of the time it is the agency who sent such "kisses" or introductionary letters.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 03:19:38 AM »
You do receive a number of benefits having a "go between" as you say. To name a few: guarantees and protection, an agency that understands Western European culture, the very fact that many of these local agencies are not set up enough to have a site for themselves. Considering that the majority of the management and support is based in Ukraine, I believe UBA provides the best of both worlds.

The quote you commented on was written in response to a complaint about receiving generic introduction letters, it was not to "play shit" as you so eloquently put it. If you have any genuine questions about the site, I'd be more than happy to converse.
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline bluesky56

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »
Anyone else have anything to add to this experiences with the site?

Offline Bruce1

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2019, 11:34:45 PM »
Hey Bluesky
Most of the negative posts are from 5 years ago. I have used most of the sites including Elena’s but it is a frustrating search. Yes Ukraine Brides Agency is a PPL but I met a great girl on another site, it was going well and then they changed their payment platform and dumped PAYPAL. I had already found the girl on this site. The big plus here is the videos, pictures can be touched up but seeing the girl speak without lights and makeup gives you a better insight.
Anyway cut a long story short,I’m going to the Ukraine shortly,this girl is older and mature and she does not fit the scamming model. Letters are a lot cheaper than Loveme. Girls are authentic and I have had video dates. I guess I have the cash to pay and I’ll find out soon enough if it’s a commission sharing scheme.
By the way I booked my own travel and accommodation.
Good Luck
Email me if you want any feedback on the girls.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2019, 11:57:02 PM »
Pay sites and agencies are for men who are too fat dumb and lazy to do the spade work for themselves.  Pay for anything involving women you will get ripped off.  This is 2019 the women have smart phones and the internet.  If she's dumb enough to use an agency and you are dumb enough to use an agency you have the perfect match dumber and dumber

Offline Bruce1

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »
Lol your user name says it all. Not fat,not dumb and not lazy. Well built,uni degrees and due diligence over a long period of time my English friend.
I’ll let you know.
Haha

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2019, 05:48:07 AM »
I rarely agree with James' generalisations - but  although the wording is harsh - the sentiment is bang on .. 

Please, please do not use Pay per Letter sites ..

Your 'due diligence' is asking those who went before :))

Offline Bruce1

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2019, 07:44:57 PM »
 Cheers MSMOB
Point taken but I have been looking on these sites for quite some time and agree the PPL industry is full of problems. This girl I thoroughly researched and have all of her personal details and confirmed. However I would not have found her if I walked the streets of her hometown. So I guess it’s user beware.
I accept the risk. I’ll give UBA their dues,they respond to every query and the controls on introductions are good.
I’ll keep you posted
Cheers
James doesn’t know everything I’m afraid.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2019, 09:57:40 PM »
Bruce are you some kind of marketing troll ? Sounds very robotic you confirmed her I d and now you 're going out to purchase  ?  Bruce you don't know a woman until you've lived with her 5 years and maybe even then not as well as you think.  Ah well more sausage to the fsu grinder.  Love to hear the up dates.

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2019, 01:20:31 AM »
The Russian expression you are looking for is "One must eat 50 tonnes of Salt together to know each other "

Offline Darth_Budda

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2019, 11:01:14 AM »
The quicker you remove the middle man,,  the better.
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2019, 02:35:47 PM »
The quicker you remove the middle man,,  the better.

Better to not have the middle man involved in the first place then there is nothing to remove. Two issues:

1). 'Relationship' if there is one gets destroyed in the process.

2). You never really know whether middle man (or woman) is working against your interests and for their's in their involvement, interactions and discussions, both you & her.

Understanding culture & custom of either side might be an advantage as mediation in any disputes but no.2 is likely to undermine these as it's going to be difficult to trust intermediary without thinking they could be in on it.

So better to be free from all of that. I've no doubt some agents have acted honourably but problem is you often just don't know. Even if they are you can be there thinking 'are they for real or is this all bs' in any dispute.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701