It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM  (Read 21155 times)

Offline xiphoid

• I'll keep trying till I get it right...
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM
« on: April 17, 2016, 01:32:36 PM »
This site for real?
Beautiful girls, won't you walk a little slower, when you walk past me? - Robert Goulet

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »

A few guys have put out their anti scam sites. They're human which translates to they aren't always perfect. The site you're questioning for the most part is correct in it's assessment of most agencies it evaluated. Some people would question why he put Elena's Models on the blacklist. Many here like them but I've heard some people post here that says they been ripped off by EM. EM has feeder agencies like the well known bad agencies do. I do believe they try to run a clean operation but it's hard to keep every feeder agency completely honest since each are run by different people with different agendas.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 11:43:10 PM »
I know women on afa - via local agencies .. their profile photos are ancient ..they are still single and certainly not scammers ..

If I guy tries to contact such a lady .. the 'scam' is their fees involved. It is a business ...

I prefer to stay away from sites where third parties are involved ...

edited to add.. I see a comment that EM is a complete scam .. again I know of genuine ladies who have used this site..

That is the problem with giving definitive answers - opinions are based on personal experience

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:48:34 PM by msmobyone »
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 03:27:47 AM »
...Some people would question why he put Elena's Models on the blacklist. Many here like them but I've heard some people post here that says they been ripped off by EM. EM has feeder agencies like the well known bad agencies do. I do believe they try to run a clean operation but it's hard to keep every feeder agency completely honest since each are run by different people with different agendas.

Sorry, but anyone who puts Elena's Models AS A WHOLE on a blacklist site has rocks where their brain cells are supposed to be.  Of course you will find scammers there if you look hard enough - you will also see their profiles disappear faster than anywhere else if you let EM know about them and provide some proof.  I've corresponded with several hundred women from EM over the years, and the number of scammers I've encountered would not even be close to double figures.  I would venture to suggest that this is true for most people who use the site.  Of course it's not perfect, as Billy states above, but there are plenty of members here who married women they found on EM, as well as women members who were on EM themselves and were found there by their lucky husbands.

Offline jone

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 04:20:06 AM »
The perspective offered by the website is that of one man.  His perspective seems to be distorted as, when it comes down to the reason for the website, it seems he is promoting one site.  His reasons for dissing, say, Elena's Models seems to not correspond with whether the women are real and seeking a spouse, but whether the office could be found in Kyiv. 

He also disclaims at the bottom of the page that the website is his (one man's) personal opinion only.  It would be the same as if any of us threw up a webpage and gave it such a grandiose title.  In this case, there seems to be some motivation to front an individual website.  So, therefore, it is NOT a real anti-scamming website.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 12:16:27 PM »
Umm, my personal opinion of marriageagencyscams.com - rubbish.

One of his most highly recommended agencies is Cinderella in Poltava, I believe. He raves and raves about how "honest" (HAHAHAHAH!!) Cinderella marriage agency is.

So I had a look at Cinderella maybe 5 or 6 months ago. There were a lot of cute girls at an age I would consider meeting (28-33). So the girls 28-33 that I liked, I looked them up on VK and found everyone, easily, on VK. When I did my research on these women at Cinderella agency....not good at all.

I found 5 of the girls were married. Yes married. They had many wedding photos, on their VK page when you classify yourself as either single, married, engaged, actively searching, etc.... 4 of the 5 girls I found that were married, naturally classified themselves as married on their VK page. So I contacted the freaking asshole dipshit owner of Cinderella agency through email initially and sent him 5 or 6 pictures of each of the 5 girls on his agency that were clearly as married as married gets. I mean it does not get any more married than these 5 girls from Poltava. He wrote me back saying something along the lines of "Don't believe everything you see and read on Social Media. What you saw on VK is not necessarily the truth". When I read this I laughed, emailed him back and basically said "Are you serious? These 5 women on Cinderella are as married as married gets, their VK profile states they are "married", each girl has 20-30 wedding photos of herself and her Husband at the Church. I emailed you 5 or 6 pictures of each of these 5 girls' wedding photos, plus I emailed you the direct VK link to their profile on VK. All you have to do is click on the links I sent you and you will instantly pull up their VK profile and see all of their wedding photos yourself. What you are doing is extremely immoral and dishonest, you are advertising married women on your Cinderella Marriage Agency" His reply to me, that POS...."Don't always believe everything you see on Social Media. What you see on VK is not necessarily the truth". My blood started to boil. This is an American Man / owner, by the way, and you can watch him on his youtube video - just search for cinderella marriage agency on youtube 

So your question of whether or not marriageagencyscams.com is legit or not... Um I would say it is a complete scam, as Cinderella Marriage Agency is his highest recommended agency, the most honest agency in all of Ukraine according to this scammer who runs marriageagencyscams.

My advice man, just avoid the country of Ukraine. Completely avoid the country of Ukraine. There is an entire industry in Ukraine devoted solely to scamming Western man like myself and you out of our hard-earned money. There are some 100% honest people in Ukraine that you are almost guaranteed to have success with - Mila in Kharkiv, Mordinson Marriage Agency, Pavel in Kiev. However, other than those 3, I do not and would not trust anyone in Ukraine. The average monthly salary in Poltava is about $120. The average monthly salary in Kharkiv is about $150. These women who I have skyped with from Poltava and Kharkiv and become friends with, they have all been extremely blunt with me and let me know that right now, they are just trying to survive in Ukraine. They cannot afford even the tiniest luxury, it is simply a matter of survival right now in Ukraine. When you are dealing with women who are in that dire of financial straits, do you really believe that most of them are going to be honest with you and not try to scam you out of money?

Unlike Ukrainian Women, I have been impressed with Russian women I have met through Mamba. I am just amazed at the quality of Women in Belarus, through my experience with Belarussian Women I have met on Mamba. 6 of my friends on VK are from Belarus. All 6 girls are hands-down some of the nicest, sweetest, kindest women I have ever associated with. I am so impressed with the quality of women in Belarus, there really are extremely honest, good, kind women in Belarus. Completely the opposite of Ukrainian women. Belarussian women and Ukrainian women, at least in my own personal experience, could not be any more different.

Lots of men on RWD have married Ukrainian women and have happy, wonderful marriages, so my experience with Ukrainian women might be very unique to me. Even still, I would advise you to look in Russia and Belarus and stay away from Ukraine, unless you are a drop-dead gorgeous male underwear model for Calvin Klein men's underwear, as Guppy Captain is.

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 01:02:57 PM »

My advice man, just avoid the country of Ukraine. Completely avoid the country of Ukraine. There is an entire industry in Ukraine devoted solely to scamming Western man like myself and you out of our hard-earned money. There are some 100% honest people in Ukraine that you are almost guaranteed to have success with - Mila in Kharkiv, Mordinson Marriage Agency, Pavel in Kiev. However, other than those 3, I do not and would not trust anyone in Ukraine. The average monthly salary in Poltava is about $120. The average monthly salary in Kharkiv is about $150. These women who I have skyped with from Poltava and Kharkiv and become friends with, they have all been extremely blunt with me and let me know that right now, they are just trying to survive in Ukraine.

That might be cutting off your nose despite your face too.   Don't base everything for an entire country from a few scamming agencies or women. Get some of your own ground time in there and look around. Look at it as a trip/vacation to the other side of the world to meet someone. Just like a blind date just much more costly.  Yes times are tight in UA. The country is going thru some serious problems but there is slow improvement overall. 

Things are much cheaper in UA than the US so those wages seem very small. They manage to keep good food on the table and dress well and keep the bills paid with it.

I recently returned from another 3 month stint there. I did manage to get my PR so the next time will be much longer.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 01:13:47 PM »
AK Mike, "PR" ? I am sorry, what does that stand for? And the way Michael Mordinson keeps adding women who speak good English who are also very very pretty....traveling to Kharkiv and using Mordinson hypothetically is very tempting. I say hypothetically because there is a girl in Gomel...we are crazy about each other.....and I will soon be spending 25 days in Gomel.

Offline AkMike

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »
A PR is a Permanent Resident book. I can be there 7/24/365 unlike the regular 90 day visa free set up most use.

Public transport in UA is pretty easy. Bus and train's the normal route but long distance taxi's are available as well as air to some places. It's simple to get from KBP,(Kyiv's biggest airport) to the main train station or the bus 'corral' as well as the metro.  DO NOT fall victim to the cabbies hanging out at the terminal! (Rip and Gouge)

IF you're 'crazy' about this lady in Gomel you're already set for a fall IMO. What you perceive about her isn't really who she is. You've got a one sided view that doesn't quite match up with real life.  Please look at it as if you're on a blind date with an online friend and keep an open mind. Reality is different.

Don't use the "L" word until you've spent a bunch of time with her and her family.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:30:07 PM by AkMike »

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 01:32:48 PM »
Mike, I promise you I will not use the "L" word. I will not ask her if I can have a threesome with her "Lesbian" friend.  :P

Offline AkMike

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 01:35:04 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  LMFAO  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Good one!

Offline AkMike

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 01:40:27 PM »
The reason I'm cautioning you is that most who fall in love with a picture turn out to be one week wonders and most fail at this. There are exceptions of course. Here in my town there are 2 long term marriages where the guys went to Kyiv and started the tedious paperwork as soon as they got home. They never met any family nor friends so they didn't know much about the women nor vice versa.  They have no idea about their life in UA not what they've been thru. In fact they've never been back to the best of my knowledge!

That seems to be a recipe for big problems.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 01:51:19 PM »
Definitely good advice, especially coming from a man such as yourself who has had success in this endeavor. I have already had the privilege of getting to know her Mother. Luckily her Mom and Dad both like me very much and are actually encouraging the young woman to give me a chance and get to know me in hopes we can eventually become a couple. So you can say I have managed to pull the wool over her Mom and Dad's eyes. HAHAHA!!  :D

Offline AkMike

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »
That's a very good start!  :clapping:

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
Definitely good advice, especially coming from a man such as yourself who has had success in this endeavor. I have already had the privilege of getting to know her Mother. Luckily her Mom and Dad both like me very much and are actually encouraging the young woman to give me a chance and get to know me in hopes we can eventually become a couple. So you can say I have managed to pull the wool over her Mom and Dad's eyes. HAHAHA!!  :D

Folks here keep shooting you a message over your bow and you keep missing it. Here's one right between the eyes. You don't "know" her. You don't know her kid, you don't know her parents. None of them know you. You are nothing more than an online pen pal and a Skype buddy.

You can't even begin to "know" any of them until you make the trip and meet them in person. Mike is making a good point and you doe-eyed gloss right past it. You are building her up to some fantasy in your mind. When you find out she is real and not the fantasy you've conjured up in your mind, you'll be in for a big disappointment. Don't put that kind of pressure on her, or you. Get your head out of your ass.  ;D

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 06:12:57 PM »
Folks here keep shooting you a message over your bow and you keep missing it. Here's one right between the eyes. You don't "know" her. You don't know her kid, you don't know her parents. None of them know you. You are nothing more than an online pen pal and a Skype buddy.

You can't even begin to "know" any of them until you make the trip and meet them in person. Mike is making a good point and you doe-eyed gloss right past it. You are building her up to some fantasy in your mind. When you find out she is real and not the fantasy you've conjured up in your mind, you'll be in for a big disappointment. Don't put that kind of pressure on her, or you. Get your head out of your ass.  ;D

Don't worry, FP - "there are none so blind as though who will not see."

Although I still think he's having fun yanking everybody's chain, and is possibly ML in disguise.  :o

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 06:49:18 PM »
Don't worry, FP - "there are none so blind as though who will not see."

Although I still think he's having fun yanking everybody's chain, and is possibly ML in disguise.  :o

Oh I'm not at all worried. I almost hope he is jerking chains but I sense not. He's an accident looking for a happening  :popcorn:

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2016, 07:17:03 PM »
Last time we communicated on skype, last night, she made a big mistake. She told me she did not think that she could wait until my second, return trip to Belarus to make love. She said she likes me very much, and it's not even really my external appearance that she finds sexy, it is my kindness, my patience with her and her Child, my extreme desire to have a child with her and thus give her Daughter a little brother or sister. She says I amaze her every time we chat with my kindness and empathy for her, her child, her Sister, Brother and Mom and Dad. She likes to tell me "You are a Good Man". Says it all the time, just loves to tell me "You are a Good Man".

So it really hurt me and offended me last night when she told me she did not think she could wait, and in fact she has officially decided she does not want to wait, until my second return trip to for us to make love. As soon as she said that, I got angry and furious. I called her a whore and a slut. I called her a dirty whore. I asked her what was wrong with her, she knew I would prefer to wait until marriage for us to make love for the first time, but that we could actually make an exception and make love on my return, second trip. I told her I was going to tell her Mom and Dad what a slut they had raised, and how she told me she would ask me for sex on my first trip. I told her her Mom and Dad would be so ashamed of her. She was sobbing on Skype, tears rolling down her face. She begged me not to call her a slut and a whore, begged me not to tell her Mom and Dad that she had asked me for sex. She apologized repeatedly and told me she was sorry for bringing up the topic of sex and that she would never bring it up again. She told me over and over again how sorry she was, as she was sobbing and tears were running down her cheeks. I was still angry, and said "Whatever, you dirty whore". Then I told her to have a good night and I logged off of Skype.

She sent me several messages on VK today telling me she is sorry, that she cares very deeply for me and wants to be with me, wants me to be her Husband and Veronica's Father. I think I need to just forget about what she said, asking for sex on the first trip and forgive her. That is what I will do, I will forgive her. But I will let her know that her actions were selfish and disgusting, and she acted like a pig, a dirty whore pig.

Then we can move on from there. I am proud of myself, I am a good Christian man, putting off sex on the first trip and actually wanting to put it off until marriage. I did well and I am proud of myself. I am very ashamed of her, though.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2016, 07:41:43 PM »
April Fool's !!  ;D

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2016, 07:43:51 PM »
You fellas have a good night, it is late, 9:40 PM. It has been a long, hard, exhausting day. I am exhausted. I needed a little bit of humor before I go to sleep.  :D

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 07:51:03 PM »
That is how you blow off steam after a hard day? 

Calling, even as a joke, the (in your mind at least) future mother of your kid a dirty whore?
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2016, 08:00:47 PM »
That is how you blow off steam after a hard day? 

Calling, even as a joke, the (in your mind at least) future mother of your kid a dirty whore?

I am not surprised.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:05:04 PM by Faux Pas »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
Sorry, but anyone who puts Elena's Models AS A WHOLE on a blacklist site has rocks where their brain cells are supposed to be.

If it were known a worker pissed in a 10,000 gallon batch of water that was bottled, would you like the company to recall it off store shelves or would you buy and drink it? Based off the amount of good reviews from EM vs. bad reviews I've read over the years, I'd say 1 out of 50 guys drank piss at EM and didn't like it. I've never petitioned to have it removed from the "recommend sites" of this forum because I realize it's hard to expect perfection from an agency that big and spread out. Some guys, like myself, will never use agencies. I don't want any games and I don't need them to hold my hand.

I thought calling her a slut was more offensive but I don't care. I think everything he writes is made up.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline xiphoid

• I'll keep trying till I get it right...
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2016, 08:38:13 PM »
BillyB, since you didn't use agencies, what approach did you use? As of today I'm starting all over again.
Beautiful girls, won't you walk a little slower, when you walk past me? - Robert Goulet

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 11:06:50 PM »
BillyB, since you didn't use agencies, what approach did you use? As of today I'm starting all over again.

I used Mamba.ru and Bride.ru

Mamba is a free dating site or if you pay a little, you will have more options. You will not have a high response rate from women compared to agencies since most of the girls there are looking for local boys but you will find some women interested in communicating with you.

Bride.ru advertises on Mamba to get their girls to sign up. Bride.ru's women are open to marrying a foreign man. They fill out their own profiles and get a phone call before their profile is approved. You may also experience a poor response rate but that could be because an agency worker isn't writing letters on the women's behalf. Over the years, there are less and less women signing up on bride.ru Maybe less women are open to relocating? There aren't as many ladies there as there are at big agencies. But to our benefit, Bride.ru usually gets rid of profiles older than 18 months. You will have full contact info of the ladies, email, home address, and phone number. After 3 months or so, many of the women found someone or quit so you rarely get responses from women who's profile is more than 3 months old. I have called women who didn't reply to my introduction email and many were happy to hear my voice and get to know me. They tell me they gave up checking their emails after a few months.

Look around those sites. You may find Bride.ru and Mamba are not for you. Mamba is free though so at least sign up. There are other free sites you can sign up at with little financial risk involved. I understand some guys need agency services that help find them a place to stay, get around town, offer interpreters for hire, and schedule them dates if the main lady(s) they came to visit didn't pan out. It's all good as long as they find honest people they can hire to take care of their needs.

The main thing necessary for success depends on you. If you dress bad, have poor hygiene, out of shape, lack intelligence, and have bad manners, you will get rejected a lot. If you don't read people well, you may be hanging around all the wrong people all the time and won't have success. If you improve yourself, you will have more success. You may have average looks but you can attract a woman that looks like a 10 if you have a 10 in brains or in manners. You don't have to attract every woman out there but if you can attract just 10%, you will be a very busy man and can have your pick of the ladies that are into you.

Write a lot of women. After a trading emails, some will drop you and you should drop some that aren't compatible. Move on to calling them on the phone and Skype. Again, some will drop you and you will probably drop some that you're not having a smooth conversation with. Once you find a lady that is happy to have found you as you are happy with finding her, then make plans to visit. If she's a quality woman, you don't want some other guy getting there before you.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701