It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Off Topic Diversions  (Read 5591 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Off Topic Diversions
« on: July 14, 2020, 01:19:39 AM »
No, 2T is bang on the money.

You know sod all about what it costs to import and live with FSU women. Your entire premise of ‘getting’ with one is to subject her to a bargain basement life where she earns her keep on top of slaving for you and washing your crack stained Y fronts while you get her up the duff as quick as you can in the hope she won’t dump you as soon as she sees the shithole 2up2down terrace you call home.

£14k.  :cluebat:

You’re nothing but a leech. Paying no tax and expecting to get free healthcare and education.

LMAO  :ROFL:

So funny because it is true :D

Actually not quite all true, monthly I pay about £15 Income tax and about £37 National Insurance from my wages, so I do pay some money in. Incidentally it's best I pay some National Insurance to ensure I get the full State Pension upon retirement ;D

I hear you rich do the same John, 'being tax efficient' is I believe what you rich guys call it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 04:09:38 AM »
I'll be glad of her making clothes,, selling them and that can be her pocket money ..

She buys and sells property and does ok .. So may be she can try it in the west? ...

Mobe, your generosity knows no bounds :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 04:29:17 AM »
Mobe, your generosity knows no bounds :D

I wouldn't expect you to understand, " Mr I can earn more money  when I need to and thinking doing up a Welsh valley house will earn you enough to live off " :ROFL:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 04:48:17 AM »
I wouldn't expect you to understand, " Mr I can earn more money  when I need to and thinking doing up a Welsh valley house will earn you enough to live off " :ROFL:

Mobe, you'd be surprised what can grow from small acorns :)

Offline John Gaunt

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 06:59:04 AM »
LMAO  :ROFL:

So funny because it is true :D

Actually not quite all true, monthly I pay about £15 Income tax and about £37 National Insurance from my wages, so I do pay some money in.
Last of the big spenders aren’t you.
Quote from: TC
Incidentally it's best I pay some National Insurance to ensure I get the full State Pension upon retirement ;D
Yes, you’d better make sure about your State Pension as its a grim retirement you face.....if you’re poor now I hate to think what your miserable existence is going to be like then.
You’ll still be single, living in your mother’s basement scheming to ‘get’ a woman.

Quote from: TC
I hear you rich do the same John, 'being tax efficient' is I believe what you rich guys call it.
If I were rich, I might do so. Of course being ‘rich’ is relative.
To you, anything over £20k would be rich, no doubt.

Offline msmob

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 07:05:13 AM »
Trenchcoat,

I'll hazard a guess you pay more UK tax than one of your 'fans'... ;)

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 08:20:27 AM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 07:12:34 AM »
Trenchcoat,

I'll hazard a guess you pay more UK tax than JG... ;)
Here comes Moby making an Arse out of himself.

Offline John Gaunt

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 07:30:12 AM »
Swerving DS JG?

You 'handed it out' to our Trench, which was 'interesting' given we BOTH know you were on WELL dodgy ground re paying UK taxes  ... :popcorn:
Here comes Moby making an Arse out of himself.

Yet again........
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 07:31:54 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline msmob

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 07:44:47 AM »
Trench's 'fan' tells him off for avoiding UK taxes.. Whoosh !
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 08:24:01 AM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 07:55:24 AM »
Poor 'ol DS JG,

Tells off people for avoiding UK taxes and will seek help as that is effectively what he is doing...
Moby spinning here.
Pray, tell us how you have access to my tax records?
Oh, wait, you don’t.  :ROFL:

Offline msmob

Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 08:25:23 AM »
Moby spinning here.
Pray, tell us how you have access to my tax records?
Oh, wait, you don’t.  :ROFL:

Whoosh!

I think you just proved my point about the veracity of your suggestions over the years . :ROFL:

Offline John Gaunt

Re: Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 11:53:26 AM »
Whoosh!

I think you just proved my point about the veracity of your suggestions over the years . :ROFL:
Tell us again what you know about my tax return?

You can’t, of course, so we can expect some more diversionary mumbo jumbo from the house clown.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 12:24:31 PM by John Gaunt »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2020, 01:07:51 PM »
"Tell us again what you know about my tax return?"

That your real name isn't John Gaunt...
and you're NOT a rich man...
so you're just arguing over who is the least poor

alas poor Yorick!
a fellow of infinite jest
would kinda sum up your existence

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2020, 01:27:36 PM »
Trench's 'fan' tells him off for avoiding UK taxes.. Whoosh !

Yes I kind of envisaged John Gaunt as the type of rich guy, rich boss? who likes to stick it to the man how little he pays while he pays even less, perhaps next to nothing at all. The cheek of the guy!

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2020, 01:52:59 PM »

alas poor Yorick!

Leave the poor chap, alone, Krim.. he's confused as to who he is  :popcorn:

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2020, 09:00:15 PM »

alas poor Yorick!
Right on q. Here comes house clown no.2.  :cluebat:

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2020, 09:07:12 PM »
thanks for announcing yourself Gaunt, i.e. lean and haggard, especially because of suffering, hunger, or age.
ahahahaha....
you poor sod, never mind the bollox you pikey Mingebag
go live in Essex, where you belong with the old lady's bridge clubs
have a cuppa

« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 09:14:06 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2020, 11:42:12 AM »
Anyway going back to the topic off the thread thought it worth explaining. In the UK any salary over £12.5 income will be taxed approximately by 1/3 (20 percent income tax & 12 percent National Insurance tax). So losing a third off all your salary over £12.5k per annum is a big hit. Take off commuting to work expenses off that and you are looking at even less. Hence being a bit novel in how you go about it and avoiding wasting work not being rewarded is what you need to do in the UK. Otherwise you are doing a lot of work and getting precious little extra. While there is a higher threshold of 40 percent of you were under this but still on good money then it wouldn't be so bad but on jobs around £20k or so per annum where the Employer expects you to be stuck there all day it's really not work sacrificing your time for, its little more than a mugs game.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:39 AM »
Anyway going back to the topic off the thread thought it worth explaining. In the UK any salary over £12.5 income will be taxed approximately by 1/3 (20 percent income tax & 12 percent National Insurance tax). So losing a third off all your salary over £12.5k per annum is a big hit. Take off commuting to work expenses off that and you are looking at even less. Hence being a bit novel in how you go about it and avoiding wasting work not being rewarded is what you need to do in the UK. Otherwise you are doing a lot of work and getting precious little extra. While there is a higher threshold of 40 percent of you were under this but still on good money then it wouldn't be so bad but on jobs around £20k or so per annum where the Employer expects you to be stuck there all day it's really not work sacrificing your time for, its little more than a mugs game.

Trench,

if you got off your arse and earnt enough you wouldn't mind paying taxes or could afford to live were taxation is less arduous ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2020, 06:04:39 PM »
Trench,

if you got off your arse and earnt enough you wouldn't mind paying taxes or could afford to live were taxation is less arduous ..

To some extent true, I'll give you that one Mobers ;D Yeah, if I was earning £30-40k per year or more then I wouldn't be doing badly after tax. So say I was earning £32,5k before tax. £32,5k - £12,5k means approx £20k that is charged at approx 33 percent tax as a rough approximation. So that would be a third of £20k in tax so £6,666 in tax. So £13,334 after tax plus the original £12,5k so £25,834 total after tax take home pay approximately. There would of course be some added petrol & car maintenance costs of that. Now that's not too bad but you can see that if I was making instead £22,5k or less after taking off tax it wouldn't make a lot of difference but I would be stuck working a five day week most likely.

I generally regard working for an Employer as a necessary evil until I can do away with it by doing my own thing. I believe I am not far from that now but I certainly need to keep my job on especially the way things are until I am on more certain ground.

Offline BC

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2020, 09:46:27 PM »
I generally regard working for an Employer as a necessary evil

Yeah right.. put that on your CV.. Oh and don't forget to put it in the job application as well in the section that asks:  "Why do you want to work here?"

You're a real gem Trenchie.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2020, 11:18:47 PM »
Yeah right.. put that on your CV.. Oh and don't forget to put it in the job application as well in the section that asks:  "Why do you want to work here?"

You're a real gem Trenchie.

That's the thing you can go your whole life pandering after Employers wants and needs and them never being satisfied, nor you either. Things have gotten even worse recently with all this feminism in the workplace. I can't be had with it all, I would rather build up my own concern and not have to be reliant on an Employer. That can take time, but when it's done I should be in a much better place. Surfice to say I'll make sure I'm not dealing with any of these feminist type of women, they can go and take a hike :)

Offline msmob

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2020, 12:22:03 AM »
Trench,

if you got off your arse and earnt enough you wouldn't mind paying taxes or could afford to live were WHERE taxation is less arduous ..

To some extent true, I'll give you that one Mobers ;D

Of course you should...

Trench, you KNOW you're spouting bollox.   Your place up a Welsh valley is not going to bring enough to provide a lifestyle abroad and it won't attract the sot of tenants that don't need supervision .. if you are afar.

You post words that those who are 'living the dream' read and face-palm to the extent that most give up wanting to help you, but respond less someone reading your 'dating advice' might be read by a newbie and think you 'had a point' ..which you mostly... don't ..

After all these years, I'm still not sure if you're really as useless at understanding ladies ( full stop) or posting for a rise ... given so much you post screams , "this is never going to happen for me "(

You're in a really good place to learn by our mistake ..and you never do,

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2020, 03:58:17 PM »

Trench, you KNOW you're spouting bollox.   Your place up a Welsh valley is not going to bring enough to provide a lifestyle abroad and it won't attract the sot of tenants that don't need supervision .. if you are afar.

I can work forward from my place up the Welsh valleys. So no alone it's not going to make it for me but it's a good first stepping stone. Remember now property is going to be cheap in places like Northern Italy and elsewhere soon. This virus is making places with a declining population decline further, then there is the economic impact. That all adds up to likely cheap property. Imagine a cheap property that is just in a bit of a state of disrepair say in Northern Italy. I can buy such a property do it up and have a great little place to relax with a Ukrainian girl. All can be done relatively cheaply :)

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 04:26:24 PM »
I can work forward from my place up the Welsh valleys. So no alone it's not going to make it for me but it's a good first stepping stone. Remember now property is going to be cheap in places like Northern Italy and elsewhere soon. This virus is making places with a declining population decline further, then there is the economic impact. That all adds up to likely cheap property. Imagine a cheap property that is just in a bit of a state of disrepair say in Northern Italy. I can buy such a property do it up and have a great little place to relax with a Ukrainian girl. All can be done relatively cheaply :)

You might be better off just buying an inexpensive apartment in Ukraine and having a job done remotely via the net.

Or just find a desperate Muslim orphan who grew up in Russia.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2001
Total: 2011

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM