It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?  (Read 57032 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2016, 12:28:43 AM »
Here she has to deal with my stained t-shirt when I make a home depot run...

Working in construction, my wife can accept stains but she won't let her husband wear clothes with holes. Sometimes I get the clothes snagged on something and it'll develop a hole. Wife will take two fingers, insert in hole, and then proceed to pull fingers apart and rip shirt to shreds. She doesn't want me looking like a homeless guy. I told her "I don't look like homeless guys begging on the street for money because they are dressed in clean new clothes."

Once I came home from work and she asked me what kind of awful cologne I was wearing. I told her the name of the cologne is called "diesel".
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2016, 12:55:19 PM »

Here she has to deal with my stained t-shirt when I make a home depot run...

I am not allowed to leave the house with a stained shirt. Angel Eyes will either
get rid of the stain or get rid of the shirt.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2016, 07:30:03 PM »
I am not allowed to leave the house with a stained shirt. Angel Eyes will either
get rid of the stain or get rid of the shirt.

Ochka was like that originally.
Now, she is relaxed in that regard.
Just two days ago, I had to tell HER to change the dirty T-shirt she was wearing (from our garden work), before we went to flower shop about a half mile away.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2016, 08:00:21 PM »
We have a full length mirror on the door inside where we leave. There is always time for one more inspection. THEN she turns to me and I get the onceover. This might be hard to believe but I often fail.

I think this habit might be common in Russia. Maybe it is why we love these women.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2016, 02:53:15 AM »
Appearance wise, there is only a problem if I don't shave. Then there is a big problem.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Darth_Budda

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2016, 05:33:15 AM »
Working in construction, my wife can accept stains but she won't let her husband wear clothes with holes. Sometimes I get the clothes snagged on something and it'll develop a hole. Wife will take two fingers, insert in hole, and then proceed to pull fingers apart and rip shirt to shreds. She doesn't want me looking like a homeless guy. I told her "I don't look like homeless guys begging on the street for money because they are dressed in clean new clothes."

Once I came home from work and she asked me what kind of awful cologne I was wearing. I told her the name of the cologne is called "diesel".

Oh Shit,,,,,,, 

Looks like I might lose some work cloths soon..
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline rockford75

• Married And Loving it!!!
« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2016, 12:38:33 PM »
ok, I'm new here...my first question.  I have been writing this woman for a short period of time.  she travels with her "work"     she says she is interested in me.   she just recently came to the US.   she "worked" in miami and NYC.     she  is a DJ,  and is able to travel.    according to her,  she has been to many countries. 40 to be exact. 

well,  My question is this....is it normal for a FSU woman to want to meet right away?    or do I need to worry about this...or am I pretty lucky?  I've read some horror stories on this site.  she has been a DJ for the past 6 years.  and she plans to make 2016,   her last year in doing so.   according to her. 

thanks for the advice.   :)   

Hard to say what shes after. But if shes interested in meeting you well then meet her and see what happens. I knew my wife a short time and she wanted to meet right away. Weve been married now 5 yrs and no problems. Every lady is different so meet her and see if you two click. Shes already in your country so your saving cash on travel. Id go for it! cause you never know. Besides if you don't youll always wonder what if? Who wants to live with that?

Offline IamMaiC

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2016, 08:36:16 AM »
well, finally got a chance to sit and write a response to my trip to kiev... :D  I had the best time of my life!!!  alina and her friends showed me a wonderful time.  I met her family and many of their friends.    due to her "touring" as a DJ,  she said she will come to visit me in the states again.  or I may surprise her and go to kiev again.   :P

the next trip will definately be longer,   I was reading it's possible to stay 90 days with out a visa?   

Offline ML

« Reply #158 on: May 28, 2016, 08:47:44 AM »
well, finally got a chance to sit and write a response to my trip to kiev... :D  I had the best time of my life!!!  alina and her friends showed me a wonderful time.  I met her family and many of their friends.    due to her "touring" as a DJ,  she said she will come to visit me in the states again.  or I may surprise her and go to kiev again.   :P

the next trip will definately be longer,   I was reading it's possible to stay 90 days with out a visa?   

Unfortunate that you didn't learn that the translated Ukrainian spelling is Kyiv.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »
Unfortunate that you didn't learn that the translated Ukrainian spelling is Kyiv.

ok,  then someone should let the internet know.  because it says kiev.    and what is your point? 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2016, 09:33:34 AM »
  I had the best time of my life!!!  alina and her friends showed me a wonderful time.  I met her family and many of their friends.   

Earlier you questioned her interest in you and the ability to come to America. You questioned the age difference. Some people questioned her job profession and one guy claimed she was a scammer because she's listed at an insincere agency. Based on how she acted with you in your first meeting, there were no red flags. Glad you stuck with her because it resulted in the best time of your life. You may have more best times coming up. If you feel like you want to share your good time in Kiev, start a trip report.

http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/message_09122011.html

You'll be okay financially if you leave for 3 months? Don't give Alina the impression work isn't important to you. If she loves you, the distance and time away from each other isn't going to hurt things. Make plans to see her again but stay focused on life at home too because that is the life Alina will be coming to and the life that will be taking care of her.

Since you met her family and friends, why don't you suggest meeting her at a romantic or tropical destination doesn't require her to have a visa?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2016, 09:33:58 AM »
  and what is your point?

Respect for Ukrainian people.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2016, 11:05:34 AM »
ok,  then someone should let the internet know.  because it says kiev.    and what is your point?

Kiev is Russian. Kyiv is the Ukrainian transliteration, and well over a decade ago, the Ukrainian government asked that Kyiv be used.

It's the same as calling Beijing Peking.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Steamer

« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2016, 11:21:24 AM »
Respect for Ukrainian people.

Picky  Picky  Picky....
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline JayH

« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2016, 02:16:04 PM »

I am not surprised you enjoyed your trip !!
It would be interesting to hear your impressions of every part of it!!

RE 90 days--you can stay 90 days in any 180 period -that is how it works.

On Kyiv-Kiev--it is not an arguable point as Wiki is no arbiter if accuracy at any time! What is difficult- near enough every search engine for any purpose does not recognise the Kyiv spelling-- so it makes it a harder habit to break.
I also particularly note-- many road signs in surrounding areas use the Kiev spelling-including new signs recently erected- so no reason to be too pedantic over it.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2016, 02:22:51 PM »
I am not surprised you enjoyed your trip !!
It would be interesting to hear your impressions of every part of it!!

I left the US and arrived at Boryspil International Airport,  after a 11 hour flight.  almost 12,  I left from Miami International.   I arrived at terminal D in kiev..Alina and Irina were waiting for me...she then took me to the apartment I had rented. 

well,  Alina wants to be an actress.  so she was taking classes in the morning.  I would wait for her at the apartment I rented.   most of the time I would sleep late..I brought some movies to watch and music to listen to..Alina would come after her classes were finished.   we would spend time together and then have dinner at nearby cafe's 

this is pretty much what we did during the week,  since I was not staying long.  only 2 weeks.  we would sit together and talk.  watch movies...she liked older movies.  I had a few with me.  one was casablanca.   when the weekend finally came.  that is when she would drive me here and there.   sometimes to meet her friends.   and I met her mother at her home.  Alina also brought me to her "studio" 

she has her DJ equipment all set up and she showed me what she does.  she mixed some music for me also on CD.  I have some original Duo Husky Mixes.  and some of her girlfriends would come by,  and also their friends.  the second week was the same as the first.  but on that friday,  Alina had a DJ gig by herself.  and she brought me to the nightclub. 

it was small,  not that large.  and she had a nice crowd.   it's been awhile since I stayed up most of the night.  but it was an enjoyable time.   I had one last day with her on saturday,  her mother had invited me to her home again.  and she made a feast of food.  I spent most of the day with her family.  she then brought me back to the apartment and spent the night.  but we slept apart.  (   

we both got up and spent the last remaining hours together.  and then her friend Irina came by,  and they both took me to the airport.  I actually finally got a hug from Alina.  )   she then wished me well, and a safe flight.  she said she would visit again,  but she could not say when.  we are still writing one another. 

she was recently in Odessa,  and she is about to go on a very big tour as a DJ.  a month or so..

Offline Gator

« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2016, 02:47:43 PM »

we both got up and spent the last remaining hours together.  and then her friend Irina came by,  and they both took me to the airport.  I actually finally got a hug from Alina.  )   

This is confusing.  Maybe I am missing something from the past.  It sounds as if the two of have only a platonic relationship.  Or maybe Alina has never shown public affection before and the private times are...... eh........... private. 

Offline ML

« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2016, 03:19:59 PM »
This is confusing.  Maybe I am missing something from the past.  It sounds as if the two of have only a platonic relationship.  Or maybe Alina has never shown public affection before and the private times are...... eh........... private.

Gator . . . did you read what he wrote above:

" she then brought me back to the apartment and spent the night.  but we slept apart.  (   "

This . . . after spending two weeks together on this trip and a previous meeting or two in USA.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2016, 03:40:44 PM »
I deleted my account at anastasiadate about 48 hours after I discovered VK and realized how badly I had been scammed by ADate. But I still have my identical russianbrides.com account just in case I need to check to see if a girl on mamba is also on russianbrides/anastasiadate.

I just logged onto russianbrides.com for the first time in several months, wanting to see if the OP's Alina (whom I chatted with 4 times for about 45 minutes each chat, with 2 of those chats being on webcam for maybe 7 to 8 minutes each) is still....still.....still.....still, after being on ADate for the last 63 years, STILL on ADate. The answer. When I went to russianbrides.com 5 minutes ago, guess which woman is on the front page of that entire site? Alina. (Face in Hands)   Alina  ID: 1651486  In fact, Alina is online this second and is on her webcam according to the Anastasiadate/russianbrides site, so any member here who has credits on ADate can chat with Alina right now on the webcam. I did 4 times, twice on the webcam and it was a f_____g disaster. Found her on VK and basically most of what she told me about herself on chat on ADate - were complete lies found through verification at VK. I really cannot think of anything nice to say about Alina. She apologized to me repeatedly when I confronted her with her VK page on the mistruths she had told me, begging me to give her a chance and that she really did like me. (face in hands)

For the record, I do not believe the OP has ever even met Alina. Do I believe what he has written about Alina here on RWD? No, I do not.  But yeah OP, Alina is so into you, she likes you so much, and she is such a successful DJ....that she is online on russianbrides right now, scamming God-knows how many Western Men on her webcam. Alina is a train wreck. And this guy will not stop talking about her.  :(

Offline ML

« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2016, 04:04:45 PM »
TM, how do you (or we) know for sure that your Alina and his Alina are one and the same?

Alina is a common name . . . and many of the FSU gals look fairly similar.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2016, 06:33:23 PM »
ML, you actually posted in this thread 5 or 6 times 3 months ago when this thread was active. I think you have forgotten the specifics of the thread, and you have forgotten your old posts. Don't worry about it, my memory can be good at times, but not so good at times as well, you are not alone in that regard.

How do the OP and myself know we are referring to the same Alina on ADate, the DJ "extraordinairre"? ML, just go back and read the posts in the thread and your question will be answered. OP has already confirmed that yes, MY Alina and HIS Alina are in fact one and the same. Look at the pictures he pulled of her off the internet - compare those with the pictures I posted from ADate. Yes, it is the same girl ML. And yes she told me during our 4 chats she is in fact a DJ.

Pretty girl. Alina is a very pretty girl. But I think it is a disgrace she has no morals, and feels the need to steal hundreds, probably thousands of dollars every month (she is on the front page of Anastasiadate and Russianbrides so I assume she make buttloads of money, in the thousands each month) from Western Men who are not aware they are being scammed. Clearly, her conscience is not winning against her lust for expensive, designer goods.

And I still do not believe a word the OP has said about knowing her and meeting her and spending weeks and weeks with her. The OP has managed to bamboozle the whole board. I have to give it to him, the OP is talented because everyone in this thread (except for me) actually believes he knows and has met Alina. OP is a top-of-the-line bullshitter, almost as talented at scamming as Alina. 

Offline ML

« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2016, 07:46:26 PM »
Yes TM, I didn't remember any specifics about this thread relating to earlier posts.  Was just reading the posts on this last page when I posted.

OK, so you say that your Alina has admitted she is the DJ Alina that the OP says he has met here in USA and during his trip to Ukraine.

Alright, time to hear the opposite story from OP.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2016, 08:24:53 PM »
And I still do not believe a word the OP has said about knowing her and meeting her and spending weeks and weeks with her. The OP has managed to bamboozle the whole board. I have to give it to him, the OP is talented because everyone in this thread (except for me) actually believes he knows and has met Alina. OP is a top-of-the-line bullshitter, almost as talented at scamming as Alina.

People here are still waiting for you to get on a plane. You said you're going in July. In the past, something always made you cancel. Make sure to post photos when you get back.

We've talked about the women at ADate. Many do photos hoots for free not knowing their pics get posted at a marriage agency. Many women do give it a shot at a marriage agency but quit soon after they are jaded by the men who are losers there. The agency continues to write and chat on their behalf.

I actually finally got a hug from Alina.  )   she then wished me well, and a safe flight.  she said she would visit again,  but she could not say when.  we are still writing one another. 

I thought you were further along that than just a hug. We gave you some tips before your trip to take the lead. Did she have to initiate the hug? Did you offer your arm when walking down the street? Did you kiss her on the cheek each day you first see her and when you say your goodbyes? If not, you made a mistake and she may think you're cold. If you did, how was her reaction? Did she accept your arm and kisses?

Offline Gator

« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2016, 11:10:31 AM »
Gator . . . did you read what he wrote above:

" she then brought me back to the apartment and spent the night.  but we slept apart.  (   "

This . . . after spending two weeks together on this trip and a previous meeting or two in USA.

You confirmed it.  She is not the woman that Trenchcoat seeks.  LOL   

All of us who went to the FSU with some thought of finding a life partner would expect more tangible results by now.  We would assume this woman is not serious about having an emotional relationship, and we would know there are thousands of other women who would be serious.   We would have moved on to Plan B early in the trip. 

We must keep in mind that everyone is different.  IamMaiC displays more sophistication and more retrospective thinking than most men we see at RWD.

He seems to  enjoy spending time with her.     But why?  We can only speculate:  She is perhaps dramatically different from past women in his life.  Maybe he enjoys traveling.  Maybe he wants Alina to see him as being different and better than other men in her past life.  Maybe he senses some connection with Alina that differs from most "Boy meets girl" stories. 

Then again, maybe he did this on a whim as something different in his life with no expectations for an emotional connection.   

Whatever the case, I do appreciate that IamMaiC keeps us informed. 

Offline ML

« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2016, 11:28:59 AM »

Whatever the case, I do appreciate that IamMaiC keeps us informed.

But now TM tells us that IamMaiC has never even met this gal, who is a scammer.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541315
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701