It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Women  (Read 12066 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Women or lack thereof
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2021, 08:04:15 AM »
You’ve been parroting the same line these past umpteen years.

That tells us something. Bill nailed it.

This is all whitewash.

The actuality of it all is your expectation that ‘hot girls’ from impoverished countries from the FSU should be tripping over themselves to get a look in as the future Mrs of an average looking, poor as Donald Duck, basement dwelling misogynist like you.

I don't think you realise how woman's expectations have changed over time Gaunty. I would say up to around the 80s women didn't expect their guys to be well worked out, etc, they brought in the money as a provider and that was good enough. Since women have entered the workplace en-masse that is no longer something that most guys can easily win on. A lot of men aren't even sure of what women now want or just don't know, I didn't, all new territory. Back in the day a few women who were the pretty girls were after the few guys that were well worked out and any other stuff they had going for them, now it is most everyday average girls wanting that, even those that are below average like overweight women.

When I was in Cyprus with Kherson girl I was strolling along the beach front with her and I just about overheard a guy walking the opposite way with his girl a short distance away. He had noticed Kherson girl was pretty, he was worked out, an English guy like myself but a bit younger, and was saying to his woman who was a little overweight about me that I had a girl who was pretty but yet not worked out and (at the time) wore glasses, think his comment was along the lines of me being a four eyes with no muscle, he thought it was a joke lol. His girl didn't overly like the way he viewed things he could tell and he said to her that, 'just saying it wouldn't harm you to lose a few pounds'. It kind of summed up the situation in the UK that a guy who is worked out with a bit of a gym bod can only get a girl who is overweight in some circumstances. I've heard that several times of men being in a fitter state than the women in the UK.

Even the girl I met in Belarus was dissatisfied that I wasn't well work out, I'm not fat I will add just not a gym bod. Anyhow she was an everyday looking girl, well turned out enough in a pleasant but non-sexy clothing sort of way. She wasn't pretty facially like Kherson girl but she seemed to be under the impression that she would get more from a guy from abroad, physique was obviously important to her, that sort of look. At the time I wore glasses and she wasn't that keen on that either. It was handy feedback for me of what to work on and I would recommend any guy asking similar if a girl doesn't seem that interested as a lot can be learned. I don't take offense when I hear of weak points like this, or what a woman may see as weak points it just shows me where I can improve which I would rather move forward knowing than have many a woman have issue with.

Anyway, things are improving, I no longer wear glasses as I had laser surgery done and I'm improving my physique etc. It may sound as though nothing is happening but it is, it takes time, muscles don't just blow up from nowhere unless the guy is in roids which I wouldn't do and fat isn't lost overnight (not that I look fat) it takes a good few weeks to lose it in a healthy sustainable way. In a few weeks time I will be looking pretty good and will report back maybe with a hot pic of my torso for you to admire Gaunty ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Women
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2021, 08:20:50 AM »
The thing is on this topic is that I hear a lot of stuff about women complaining that guys aren't serious, they just want sex or won't commit. I was reading an article just this morning online about a woman complaining about such of three different men she had dated online, one just wanted sex, the other two didn't want to commit to an LTR. Why? From what I have learned once a guy knows he can get one or a few half decent women up he then knows that he has something they find admirable so he can get many up. There are literally loads of guys out there that are very everyday but nothing special but women turn them down because if it, their not all that bad but most women out there only look at those guys that have something admirable but don't realise that those guys will 9 times out of 10 or more will use that thing they find admirable to hook many other women. They become like kids in a candy store and can't help themselves. The women though only think that those guys are acceptable to them but then can't seem to fathom why they won't commit lol. Most of the time the women themselves aren't all that but somehow seem to think they are due a better guy than they are as a woman themself.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2021, 08:39:45 AM »
You seem to have enough problems in your own life.  Why do you spend so much time speculating on how others live theirs?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2021, 09:38:04 AM »
You seem to have enough problems in your own life.  Why do you spend so much time speculating on how others live theirs?

There are probably way more people in the UK with more problems and worse problems than mine. Even though my dating life hasn't been great and I have some stuff to work on in many ways to date I have lived a blessed life even though at times it's hasn't always been plain sailing.

I find that the way other people live their life and the problems they encounter can tell me a lot and can learn a lot from it. Not necessarily in one instance but with a collection of instances. It can tell a lot about why and how our lives are like they are and how society is effecting our lives. None of us exist in a bubble, even those that don't engage in society a lot, we are all effected by what others do, how society operates, etc. It's why many guys go out and date in the FSU as society operates in a different way out there. That dude who spotted me with model like Kherson girl in Cyprus had no idea that she was from Ukraine a different society. He judged the situation as a young lad by the western (UK) society he grown up in which told him he should be with a chick like that for being worked out instead of the overweight girl he had. It told me that I would have issues holding onto Kherson girl if she came to the UK and so to be wary.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2021, 09:44:02 AM »
You haven't learned a thing in six years posting here, so I doubt your assertion.

I think this again demonstrates that you seem to have many issues which are seen among teens.  You haven't grown to maturity.  Most women will see that with time, and no matter who you choose, the result will be a net negative for you.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2021, 10:19:28 AM »
You haven't learned a thing in six years posting here, so I doubt your assertion.

I think this again demonstrates that you seem to have many issues which are seen among teens.  You haven't grown to maturity.  Most women will see that with time, and no matter who you choose, the result will be a net negative for you.

I don't see how you gather that. The issues I have are common to many men. Many guys don't have gym bods, many guys look average everyday looking, many guys aren't great socially, etc, etc. It applies at any age, who do you think a girl is going to go for in the teens, twenties, thirties, forties, etc age groupings, is it going to be a guy who has a gym bod, dresses well, nice car, good in social situations and above average looks, handsome, or the guy who doesn't have a gym bod, average build, dresses ok but not that great, car is big standard hatchback, isn't that great in social situations and is everyday ok looking? Its going to be the same at whatever age but it will depend on what a woman thinks is available for her to get. If the girl is over weight and not all that attractive the second option is likely but the first guy she may even have the thought to hope for. If it's an everyday looking girl and in many ways the counterpart of the second guy in terms of traits she would almost always only want to go after the first guy. That is how society presently is in the west. If you're the guy it sucks, you either have to do better in some way which is often not an easy quick fix or you would already be doing it or you go for a person with worse character traits than you have, for many guys an overweight unattractive girl does not appeal, imagine waking up in the morning to a woman who has fat withering everywhere and is ugly looking. If it is the man who is like that then not many women will take that if any, possibly if he is very rich then maybe, but generally the guy is out of luck.

In general guys who fall short often through no fault of their own, i.e unattractive looking, ginger, bald, short, etc are told to improve by all and everyone if they complain. A girl isn't, she is told to wait on and there sure the right one will come along. No one is going to tell her to her face that she us overweight, unattractive looking and needs to pull her finger out and sort herself out. Online the odd dude might do that and often get hammered by others for his honesty, in real life if a dude said that stuff to a girl he had better start running fast such would be the outcry. Even in this forum members often follow the same values, look at me they tell me I need to improve and fast, so it is always the guy that is seen as needing to improve where the girl rarely gets told that she needs to work on anything just get herself out there more and it will all come. Interesting difference don't you think?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2021, 10:40:03 AM »
I know a lot of men who don't have "gym bodies" who do not lack female companionship.  I know shy men who are married.  But that's not what I am referring to.  The fact you defaulted to this is really the issue.  You are middle aged.  You are not young.  Why are you comparing yourself to anyone?  How is what people tell, or don't tell women to whom you have no attraction and won't date, relevant?  Haven't you figured out that all that matters in this equation is you?  No, obviously you haven't, and nothing I post is going to change that. 

You are being told here what to improve because you are constantly complaining about the lack of women.  But the improvements suggested are not to your physical form.  It's to your attitudes, your demeanour, and, likely, the essence of who you are - online, presenting as a psychologically damaged misogynist.

I suggest you seek counselling.  Without it, the chance of you finding a mate, particularly one from the FSU, is negligible.  You may be able to find someone short term to marry you, but I guarantee, if you are as presented here, she won't stick around.  That is far harsher than I wish it to sound, but I am not going to sugarcoat facts.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:45:12 AM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2021, 11:13:10 AM »
I know a lot of men who don't have "gym bodies" who do not lack female companionship.  I know shy men who are married.  But that's not what I am referring to.  The fact you defaulted to this is really the issue.  You are middle aged.  You are not young.  Why are you comparing yourself to anyone?  How is what people tell, or don't tell women to whom you have no attraction and won't date, relevant?  Haven't you figured out that all that matters in this equation is you?  No, obviously you haven't, and nothing I post is going to change that. 

You are being told here what to improve because you are constantly complaining about the lack of women.  But the improvements suggested are not to your physical form.  It's to your attitudes, your demeanour, and, likely, the essence of who you are - online, presenting as a psychologically damaged misogynist.

I suggest you seek counselling.  Without it, the chance of you finding a mate, particularly one from the FSU, is negligible.  You may be able to find someone short term to marry you, but I guarantee, if you are as presented here, she won't stick around.  That is far harsher than I wish it to sound, but I am not going to sugarcoat facts.

My attitudes & demeanor, to be honest I don't reveal my attitudes to most people that I cone into contact with out side of family members. The UK is not the US which is known for people vocally making known and even imposing their opinions and attitudes on each other. Fir example I don't know where people at work stand on vaccination, I don't ask them and they don't ask me, they don't know where I stand if I have gotten vaccinated nor me knowing if they have. Same for Brexit it just wasn't discussed almost like an unwritten rule. Same goes for anything else, my attitudes to women and the workplace I keep to myself, my attitudes to women being overweight I keep to myself, etc, etc. When I meet a girl for dating I don't bring up that stuff or go into it, I keep it to myself and we discuss different topics but we never go into where we stand on stuff like that. When I was with Kherson girl I never discussed any of that, the only time I brought anything like that up was towards the end of the holiday in Cyprus there was this enormous woman on the beach who was struggling to keep stood up, the sand was shifting due to all of the weight. I only pointed it out though due to the noticeable scene it created but left it at that.

The point is that women don't know my attitudes and I keep my demeanor neutral to situations where I know my values may not be shared by all or go down well. I see that as the only polite and decent thing to do. It's come up before on this forum and as someone pointed out there are far worse people around that have got into a LTR who are way, way worse than many if my attitudes or thoughts as you seek to hold them to be.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2021, 11:21:29 AM »
But you can't have true intimacy with a partner if they don't know you.  Even if you hide who you are, it comes out over time.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2021, 11:47:27 AM »
I know a lot of men who don't have "gym bodies" . . .

Hey . . . don't talk about me like this in public !!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2021, 01:28:41 PM »
But you can't have true intimacy with a partner if they don't know you.  Even if you hide who you are, it comes out over time.

That's true, it's probably more of my problem if anything. Though I think it's more typical for most English people to put stuff to the side and to not want to know. A few people are of course very vocal, i.e if they are part of a far right group. Many others may have sympathies for the far right, or whatever issue they agree with but will keep it largely hidden. For example someone may not be keen on illegal immigrants or a particular ethnic group but if at work will deal with them politely and not make it an issue. I get the impression in the US it can often be different that if anything people throw around their differences and personal opinions moreso in relationships, that it kind of adds to the interest and makes things more exciting. I guess English people go more in for harmony and would rather not know unless they happened to be minded likewise.

Some stuff will probably come out over time but usually I think most English people just avoid openly disagreeing so as to avoid falling outs, arguments and bad feeling. It's a difficult one on the one hand it can make things work on the other you're not exactly matched up with someone who thinks alike in attitude & values. That second one can be an issue as it can cut down on the amount of people who are suitable if you're looking for someone much like you are in outlook, though it does filter out the rest I guess. I think even in terms of holding back on stuff it can be relatively easy to guess who's attitude/values is something that would grate after a while. I for example would find it difficult to stomach a migrant hugger long term or someone who seems to bandwagon on the moral outcry of the moment, I don't have any time for that.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2021, 02:57:09 PM »
The thing is on this topic is that I hear a lot of stuff about women complaining that guys aren't serious, they just want sex or won't commit. I was reading an article just this morning online about a woman complaining about such of three different men she had dated online, one just wanted sex, the other two didn't want to commit to an LTR. Why? From what I have learned once a guy knows he can get one or a few half decent women up he then knows that he has something they find admirable so he can get many up. There are literally loads of guys out there that are very everyday but nothing special but women turn them down because if it, their not all that bad but most women out there only look at those guys that have something admirable but don't realise that those guys will 9 times out of 10 or more will use that thing they find admirable to hook many other women. They become like kids in a candy store and can't help themselves. The women though only think that those guys are acceptable to them but then can't seem to fathom why they won't commit lol. Most of the time the women themselves aren't all that but somehow seem to think they are due a better guy than they are as a woman themself.
All I hear is you complaining about how hard done by you are, what with all the fat wh***sh gold digging women out there, just aching to get their hands on your ‘wealth’.
You are your own worst enemy and beyond redemption.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2021, 11:20:07 PM »
That's true, it's probably more of my problem if anything. Though I think it's more typical for most English people to put stuff to the side and to not want to know. A few people are of course very vocal, i.e if they are part of a far right group. Many others may have sympathies for the far right, or whatever issue they agree with but will keep it largely hidden. For example someone may not be keen on illegal immigrants or a particular ethnic group but if at work will deal with them politely and not make it an issue. I get the impression in the US it can often be different that if anything people throw around their differences and personal opinions moreso in relationships, that it kind of adds to the interest and makes things more exciting. I guess English people go more in for harmony and would rather not know unless they happened to be minded likewise.

Some stuff will probably come out over time but usually I think most English people just avoid openly disagreeing so as to avoid falling outs, arguments and bad feeling. It's a difficult one on the one hand it can make things work on the other you're not exactly matched up with someone who thinks alike in attitude & values. That second one can be an issue as it can cut down on the amount of people who are suitable if you're looking for someone much like you are in outlook, though it does filter out the rest I guess. I think even in terms of holding back on stuff it can be relatively easy to guess who's attitude/values is something that would grate after a while. I for example would find it difficult to stomach a migrant hugger long term or someone who seems to bandwagon on the moral outcry of the moment, I don't have any time for that.
Good god, man. Any shrink reading this hodge podge is going to be rubbing his hands in glee.
You’ve got a real messed up psyche, Trench.
I suspect you feel unable to find an outlet for your ‘views’ on a variety of issues which are playing out in your mind.
It’s not healthy to suppress thoughts so, please, seek some help, get counselling so you can find expression for these warped views you hold.

For your own sanity and before you harm someone.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2021, 04:39:15 AM »
I'll continue...

Here is an interesting story of recent:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16691440/date-called-me-name-before-met-text-meant-mate/amp/

It kind of tells us how a lot of these guys on Tinder that women go for feel about the women. The girl in this article doesn't seem to get it that although he probably partly meant it as a laugh it was also the way he saw her and no doubt all the other girl he gets with. In refering to her as another c*nt in saying 'another' kind of means that he has been with other girls he sees as just c*nts also. That I would think is what a lot of girls on Tinder and the like don't get in going for the choice of guys that they do the guys just see them as c*nts to get off with. Those guys aren't all interested in them for any other reason least not a LTR. The girls on there just want to date up going for those gym bod guys etc and not date across going for guys like they are. Hence they always end up getting used as c*nts by these guys, complain that the guys just want sex but few seem to clue in how they are seen by them in getting with them.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2021, 05:50:05 AM »
I'll continue...

Here is an interesting story of recent:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16691440/date-called-me-name-before-met-text-meant-mate/amp/

It kind of tells us how a lot of these guys on Tinder that women go for feel about the women. The girl in this article doesn't seem to get it that although he probably partly meant it as a laugh it was also the way he saw her and no doubt all the other girl he gets with. In refering to her as another c*nt in saying 'another' kind of means that he has been with other girls he sees as just c*nts also. That I would think is what a lot of girls on Tinder and the like don't get in going for the choice of guys that they do the guys just see them as c*nts to get off with. Those guys aren't all interested in them for any other reason least not a LTR. The girls on there just want to date up going for those gym bod guys etc and not date across going for guys like they are. Hence they always end up getting used as c*nts by these guys, complain that the guys just want sex but few seem to clue in how they are seen by them in getting with them.
You have an unhealthy obsession with other guys on dating sites.
How about you focus on how you’re going to get yourself a date and stop the blame game.
If the situation was as you describe it, no one would be in LTRs or getting married.

As far as I can see, there seem to be plenty of couples getting hitched.
They seem to be getting through the dating maze. Why don’t you?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2021, 11:22:07 AM »
You have an unhealthy obsession with other guys on dating sites.
How about you focus on how you’re going to get yourself a date and stop the blame game.
If the situation was as you describe it, no one would be in LTRs or getting married.

As far as I can see, there seem to be plenty of couples getting hitched.
They seem to be getting through the dating maze. Why don’t you?

You have an unhealthy obsession with other guys on dating forum sites ;D

I don't think there are nearly as many people getting married or in LTR's as there used to be. I'm merely letting the guys know the extent of the problem these days. It's not a problem specific to me many guys are coming across the same problem but yes I do need to get back to the dating game so will leave this thread at that and get back messaging on FSU dating sites I think, there is just not enough go in western dating sites.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2021, 08:53:54 PM »
You have an unhealthy obsession with other guys on dating forum sites ;D

How original of you.
I don't think there are nearly as many people getting married or in LTR's as there used to be.

ONS records for 2017 show a slight decrease in marriages in England and Wales but it is  statistically small and doesn’t correspond to the generalisation you make. It could also indicate an uptake in people choosing co habitation rather than marriage.

I'm merely letting the guys know the extent of the problem these days.
On every post you parrot the same stuff. That’s not you ‘merely letting the guys know’ nor is pretending to be a woman on Tinder to attract Male attention.
Who does stuff like that?
Not normal blokes.
That’s indicative of a more deep seated problem with you Trench.
It's not a problem specific to me many guys are coming across the same problem

Again, attaching your own failures to this ‘problem’ is you attempting to diminish your deficiencies by labelling it as a common problem. It’s always easier to blame the other than tackle self inadequacy and failure.

but yes I do need to get back to the dating game so will leave this thread at that and get back messaging on FSU dating sites I think, there is just not enough go in western dating sites.
Talk is cheap, as is sitting in your basement hunched over your keyboard drooling over the hot wimmin that inhabit your screen and fantasies.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1951
Total: 1960

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM