It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Where to bring up Children?  (Read 28782 times)

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Where to bring up Children?
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2020, 10:33:57 PM »
Grammar schools are free Manny as they are paid for by the state. Not too bright are we ;D

Most aren’t, as Moby taught you.

If you are talking £15k per child for a private school then you have more money than sense.

More money than you, you mean.

It's not about flipping burgers at McDonald's, if the child is only ever expected to interact with similar posh people then fine, but if the child ever steps out into the real world and comes into contact with the majority of the population that don't speak posh then they are not likely to be well received.

Nonsense. By “the real world”, you mean among the poor. And this “majority” you refer to tells us everything about the sector of society you inhabit.

In fact they would probably take the p*ss out of anyone with a posh accent. Some behind their back others far more vocal.

You must be from a very poor background to think this. I’m guessing you were brought up on some council estate and are engaged in a menial job.

There’s not a lot of point anyone sensible engaging with you to be honest.

Fees for the year 2019/20 are £12,930 per year, or £4,310 per term.

Cheadle Hulme School

http://www.cheadlehulmeschool.co.uk/admissions/fees-charges

Senior and Sixth Form tuition £12,324 per year

Bolton School - also c.£12k / year
http://www.boltonschool.org/how-to-join-us/fees/fees/

OK, he added 15 percent, but hey , that's Manny - he does like to exaggerate !

Add the bus, lunch and uniform, you’ll find it’s over £15k. Being in business, I tend to look at actual costs, not headline ones. Sorry your cheap shot got busted, Worm.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 11:00:25 PM by Manny »

Offline msmob

« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2020, 11:07:28 PM »

Fibber - please do not use my name to back up your tosh ;)

Most Grammar schools use the 11 plus as the criteria to give places to students with merit and are not fee paying

Add the bus, lunch and uniform, you’ll find it’s over £15k. Being in business, I tend to look at actual costs, not headline ones. Sorry your cheap shot got busted, Worm.

YOU quoted fees of 15k .. adding ' some incidental music tuition fees' ..you fibbed .. 

Actual 'worms' send all their kids to private school throughout their education and don't dish out for only one ...leaving t'other feeling insecure.. they pay to ensure the not so gifted ones up their game..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2020, 11:11:25 PM »

More money than you, you mean.

Nonsense. By “the real world”, you mean among the poor. And this “majority” you refer to tells us everything about the sector of society you inhabit.

You must be from a very poor background to think this. I’m guessing you were brought up on some council estate and are engaged in a menial job.

Manny kids that go to private school end up talking like this, it will be all, 'Oh Yar! Faw, faw, faw, faw, faw, ok yar! and lots of over pronounced English in a posh accent. They end up sounding ridiculous, lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2020, 11:18:40 PM »
Trench,

You need to get out, more ..

*I* went to private schools and do not have a 'posh' accent ..

Someone going to Manchester Grammar or Cheadle Hulme will likely emerge with a NW accent - may be sl. toned down .

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2020, 11:21:40 PM »
Trench,

You need to get out, more ..

*I* went to private schools and do not have a 'posh' accent ..

Someone going to Manchester Grammar or Cheadle Hulme will likely emerge with a NW accent - may be sl. toned down .

You mean you don't speak posh Oirish! ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2020, 11:25:10 PM »
You mean you don't speak posh Oirish! ;D

I speak with a hybrid accent and it changes depending on company ... if it the company of N.I folk, much stronger ... it's not a conscious action.

Any chance you can 'debate' with a clue ?  When you're failing we see your 'humour' ... it's not pretty  :rolleyes:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2020, 11:36:11 PM »
I speak with a hybrid accent and it changes depending on company ... if it the company of N.I folk, much stronger ... it's not a conscious action.

Any chance you can 'debate' with a clue ?  When you're failing we see your 'humour' ... it's not pretty  :rolleyes:

You mean you go into proper Oirish mode :D

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2020, 08:32:47 AM »
my sister and I used to spend our summers in the Hereford countryside with my ma's sister
about two weeks in I started picking up a midlands accent
one year, my sister and I went on a bus ride with my auntie to nearby Rochdale
to visit another sister, who had two boys my age!!!!

I immediately joined my cousins gang
and bolstered by my presence, it twas decided to explore another gang's turf!
and when we got jumped by that other gang for encroaching on their territory
I took on the first 3 and beat them so badly that their families called the cops
but no one in that gang could identify who I was!!!
so coppers couldn't find me!!!

I was a stealth Ninja assassin workin for a Rochdale gang, chillin by the canal
nice life for a 16 yr old American kid
too bad I had to go back to the USA at the end of summer!

the women there WERE ALL OVER ME when I was 16 in the UK!
I mean to the degree that I was legally sexually assaulted by older women there
I would literally have to fight them off!!
usually what they'd try and do was to get me drunk and then have sex
it was weird!!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 08:38:58 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2020, 09:31:28 AM »
?

Hereford is the first county in the Midlands, bordering Glos'shire which is in the West country...

Hereford is (to me) nowhere NEAR Rochdale in accent, but only a three hour drive...when the roads are clear...

To a UK citizen they are as different as Jacksonville is to Salt Lake City;)

Online krimster2

« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2020, 10:48:17 AM »
the problem for an outsider trying to pick up a Warwickshire accent is the fact that about 1/4 of the local people are from someplace else in the UK...
but eventually I could suss it all out

because my auntie was an English teacher, she spoke “Received Pronunciation”
and so did I
AND
I also spoke with a mild southern Virginian accent, which was my family home back then
and when I was 16 yrs old and spoke in this voice to the girls in the UK,
it made them “wet their drawers” EVERY TIME!!!
every woman there just gawked at me with her jaw hanging open
and all I was doing was smiling and talking to them

I lied about my age, I was 16, but I said I was 18 so that they would have sex with me
I was tall and so I passed easily for 18

Today's incels have NO IDEA
of that kinda lifestyle
being young and HOT LOOKING and having unlimited sex with as many young English women as you want!
that was my summer of love in the UK

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:57:54 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2020, 11:32:46 AM »
Hope you took 'em boating in Shakespeare's country)

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2020, 01:34:41 PM »
Manny kids that go to private school end up talking like this, it will be all, 'Oh Yar! Faw, faw, faw, faw, faw, ok yar! and lots of over pronounced English in a posh accent. They end up sounding ridiculous, lol.

Good luck in prison.

Online krimster2

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2020, 04:36:29 PM »
Willis, watch out for dese boys on RWD
dey is up to no good!!!
ya hear me Willis!

yes Mobers!!!
did boating on a lake
her family owned the boat and the lake, I just rowed her around the lake
while she fed bread crumbs to the ducks and fish in the pond
I sang songs and recited poetry
but not all that interesting for me
compared to the nights...

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:41:10 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2020, 02:54:43 AM »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2020, 03:06:38 AM »
the problem for an outsider trying to pick up a Warwickshire accent is the fact that about 1/4 of the local people are from someplace else in the UK...
but eventually I could suss it all out

because my auntie was an English teacher, she spoke “Received Pronunciation”
and so did I
AND
I also spoke with a mild southern Virginian accent, which was my family home back then
and when I was 16 yrs old and spoke in this voice to the girls in the UK,
it made them “wet their drawers” EVERY TIME!!!
every woman there just gawked at me with her jaw hanging open
and all I was doing was smiling and talking to them

I lied about my age, I was 16, but I said I was 18 so that they would have sex with me
I was tall and so I passed easily for 18

Today's incels have NO IDEA
of that kinda lifestyle
being young and HOT LOOKING and having unlimited sex with as many young English women as you want!
that was my summer of love in the UK

Krim everywhere you go throughout your life you seem to be getting laid by young hotties. I don't reckon it's anything you do or say so much as being down to good looking. I know in the past you played that down but I don't think you'd have got so much action if you weren't on the good looking side of the scale. Now you've already told us you have blonde hair, so are you Brad Pitt? ;D

Received pronunciation is basically the posh accent, it's the worst in my opinion. Reminds me of the awful BBC broadcasts from the 50's, 'This is the BBC Television Service' blah, blah, blah all in an absurdly posh accent. Even today most of the BBC is mostly posh all, mostly all private school kids. Carrie Gracie whined about gender equality but few from state school even get a look in at the BBC, moreso their news service I would say.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2020, 03:58:32 AM »
Krim everywhere you go throughout your life you seem to be getting laid by young hotties. I don't reckon it's anything you do or say so much as being down to good looking. I know in the past you played that down but I don't think you'd have got so much action if you weren't on the good looking side of the scale. Now you've already told us you have blonde hair, so are you Brad Pitt? ;D

Received pronunciation is basically the posh accent, it's the worst in my opinion. Reminds me of the awful BBC broadcasts from the 50's, 'This is the BBC Television Service' blah, blah, blah all in an absurdly posh accent. Even today most of the BBC is mostly posh all, mostly all private school kids. Carrie Gracie whined about gender equality but few from state school even get a look in at the BBC, moreso their news service I would say.

You actually believe anything Krimster spouts on here?
He has the worst case( except Moby) of spinning tall tales that I've ever heard.

As for the rest of your envy filled post, you come across as a bitter old fart who thinks life owes you.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2020, 04:24:15 AM »
He has the worst case( except Moby) of spinning tall tales that I've ever heard.

As for the rest of your envy filled post, you come across as a bitter old fart who thinks life owes you.

He does because that is how he lives his life, through others and their tales since he has no of his own.
Krimster - who I stopped paying attention to years ago - is half the time delirious on drugs and the rest of the time excessively exaggerating everything to get a bigger e-penis, which works on Trench.

Trench is a failed middle aged "boy" (mental state) with zero life experience living in his mother's basement, maybe not literally but he might as well.

Everything he "knows" about dating, women or relationships comes from youtube videos and blogs he found via google, where he searched with his small narrative that suits his state of mind, without any criticism of the source because he WANTS to believe it's all true and has no own knowledge to question the information he reads or hear.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2020, 05:29:39 AM »

John Gaunt you remind me of the character Mr Pewterschmidt of Family Guy. Everything you write being just a gruff harsh retort lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2020, 05:35:15 AM »
He does because that is how he lives his life, through others and their tales since he has no of his own.
Krimster - who I stopped paying attention to years ago - is half the time delirious on drugs and the rest of the time excessively exaggerating everything to get a bigger e-penis, which works on Trench.

Trench is a failed middle aged "boy" (mental state) with zero life experience living in his mother's basement, maybe not literally but he might as well.

Everything he "knows" about dating, women or relationships comes from youtube videos and blogs he found via google, where he searched with his small narrative that suits his state of mind, without any criticism of the source because he WANTS to believe it's all true and has no own knowledge to question the information he reads or hear.

That's not quite true, I've been to the FSU and dated some women. They may not be in a LTR but they were generally reasonably positive experience for the most part. Some elements negative but who hasn't had relationships with some negative aspects. So far I have not been had by any pro scammers that some guys have in the FSU so I'm not doing all that bad.

I don't see society in the west as creating a good climate for dating mainly due to the effects of feminism. A decade or so ago the term INCEL was not even known about, that is how bad things have gotten for dating in the west now.

Online krimster2

« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2020, 06:12:53 AM »
spinning tales?
says who?
were you there?

back in “the old days” it was easy to “make out” with the girls in the UK
we’re talking not only before Corona, but before HIV and a buncha other swell stuff

a 16 yr old American teenage boy like me who could pass himself off as 18 easily and sometimes 21, could easily date 16-21 yr olds in the UK (as long as he had the sterling)
and would get hit on by MILFS CONSTANTLY

the sex was also more innocent back then with the 16 yr olds, more like just touching and checking out each other’s “junk”

but almost every girl I met back then in the UK wanted to engage in this “ junk checking ritual”
this was normal for me back then, meeting some girl and then later privately checking out her junk because they wanted to show me!!!
what a strange custom, but they also did this in Russia!!

so why are you mad at me dawg?
do you mean to tell me that when you were younger you never had a bunch of girls or young women show you their junk
because you were a cute boy with a cool accent from a foreign country?
is that the problem?
sounds like it to me

well, too bad
because I can tell you, it was an absolutely delightful experience

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 06:20:37 AM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2020, 06:17:39 AM »
John Gaunt you remind me of the character Mr Pewterschmidt of Family Guy. Everything you write being just a gruff harsh retort lol.
Read my posts above.
The fact that you choose not to respond to them is pretty telling.
You know that what you spout here is just repetitive bs you’ve picked up from Incel and PUA sites.

I’ve got better things to do then waste my time e-squabbling with the likes of you.
Guess what I’m doing this afternoon?

Having a bbq with my lovely UKR wife ( plus my kids) whom I met, courted and married, without doing any of the scheming, planning and typecasting that you think is going to land you a wife.
 With your attitudes it isn’t going to happen.
If you can’t date at home forget about dating internationally.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2020, 06:21:50 AM »

Trench isn’t actually living.
He exists on the poverty line surfing the net looking for affirmation of his women hating views.
But your post is spot on.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2020, 06:23:00 AM »
spinning tales?
says who?
were you there?

back in “the old days” it was easy to “make out” with the girls in the UK
we’re talking not only before Corona, but before HIV and a buncha other swell stuff

a 16 yr old American teenage boy like me who could pass himself off as 18 easily and sometimes 21, could easily date 16-21 yr olds in the UK (as long as he had the sterling)
and would get hit on by MILFS CONSTANTLY

the sex was also more innocent back then with the 16 yr olds, more like just touching and checking out each other’s “junk”

but almost every girl I met back then in the UK wanted to engage in this “ junk checking ritual”
this was normal for me back then, meeting some girl and then later privately checking out her junk because they wanted to show me!!!
what a strange custom, but they also did this in Russia!!

so why are you mad at me dawg?
do you mean to tell me that when you were younger you never had a bunch of girls or young women show you their junk
because you were a cute boy with a cool accent from a foreign country?
is that the problem?
sounds like it to me

well, too bad
because I can tell you, it was an absolutely delightful experience
More crapola being dished out.

Online krimster2

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2020, 07:01:07 AM »
did you like it?
because I see a little bit still sticking to the corner of your mouth...
s'more?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 07:17:07 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2020, 07:25:13 AM »

:ROFL:  When it comes to tale spinning DS/ JG is the BS king and swerves like MAD to avoid proving he's full of it ..

Neither JG or DS have EVER busted this poster for making stuff up ... It's a bad wee habit some sad folk have of repeating nonsense amongst themselves ..

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1981
Total: 1991

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM