It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: High heel race in Ukraine  (Read 856 times)

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
High heel race in Ukraine
« on: July 05, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »
Perhaps some of you have noticed the high heel races put on in FSU. Here is one from Lviv, Ukraine.  The winners will go on to participate in a race in Kiev and the winners there will go to New York City.  It seems to have been put on by the magazine Cosmopolitan Ukraine.

We're in Lviv, where women-only high heel run competition is taking place. The girls have to run 100 meter distance in heels which are at least 9 centimeters high.

... Anna Bazdreva, Cosmopolitan Ukraine Editor-in-chief: "Breast cancer is a huge problem of women all over the world. Cosmo supports all of them. That's why we are running and supporting this problem, because we want people to look at this problem and pay attention to this problem."

Most of the 130 registered competitors are amateurs and came here just for fun.

Nataliya, competitor: "I'm happy to be here, and I want to take part in this event and I just want to have good time and to enjoy."

But some are very serious about winning and have their secret recipes for that:

Olena, competitor: "I'm ensuring myself a confident race. I don't think this will make my run easier, but this will definitely help me not to lose my heels during it."

And from what it looks like the secret cannot be held a secret for long. A few of the participants confide they were preparing for the race for some time

http://uatoday.tv/politics/ut-exclusive-lviv-hosts-high-heel-race-450502.html

You can see video of the race and interviews of some of the competitors at the link above.

One of the girls took a nasty spill. I was amazed at how fast some girls ran. 

Too bad a troll felt compelled to make a nasty comment in the comments section.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:56:09 PM by Larry1 »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: High heel race in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 01:31:45 PM »
A true heel.  Not a troll.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: High heel race in Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 03:26:50 PM »
I am feeling stirrings after watching the video. :D

HDL

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1896
Total: 1907

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM