It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: fsu dating advice please  (Read 38025 times)

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: fsu dating advice please
« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2019, 09:28:25 AM »
Well, UW do that as well, but the difference is, UM don't put up with it.  They threaten them with divorce, and if the behaviour doesn't change, that is just what they do.

This got a full laugh out loud from the better half (I couldn't resist reading that one sentence to him).

Frankly, I find that hard to believe.

I know many in the group of diaspora Ukrainians who wrote Ukraine's constitution, and who worked on updating their laws.  Ukrainian criminal law is still based on the Soviet penal code.  The legal system there is exceptionally corrupt.  There was a glimmer of hope at the Supreme Court level in the Yushchenko years, at that time, the Supreme Court was truly independent, but that disappeared under Yanukovych and has yet to recover. 

Ukraine, unlike the UK, has no rule of law.  Might makes right in Ukraine.  Lawyers are not like lawyers in the West.  So what, exactly, would a Ukrainian lawyer lecture a UK minister about?  Corruption?  Rigged judicial decisions?  Determining the level of bribe to offer a judge to ensure a criminal charge is dismissed?

I think this just proves my point.  Don't be impressed by any "credentials" in Ukraine.  They mean nothing.  Be impressed by the person, and remember, most of them are lying to you, because they view Westerners as gullible idiots.

On tattoos - in Soviet times, only those who served in the navy had tattoos.  So, sailors and criminals.  There is still somewhat of a stigma attached to tattoos in Ukraine, though I believe that is changing, very slowly.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Slowly?
Everyone on my girls friends has tattoos (she is 37 and from Kyiv), every single one of her daughter's friends are starting to get tattoos, most of them are still 17, but it seems like a rite of passage there when you turn 18 you get a tattoo.. so they do. Natasha has asked her mom to get one as well, but she is not allowing it until she turns 18, even if its only 2 months away.

Most of them very small, or delicate and "hidden" away, but more and more are getting visible ones, on the wrist or ankle.
On the beaches in Odessa this summer I don't think I saw more than a handful "younger" women and men that didn't have a tattoo, from a small heart on their wrist to half and full sleeves.

Me thinks someone is a tiny bit out of touch with the younger scene in Ukraine, and now not only thinks but now knows based on that comment.
There is no stigma, yeah I am sure there is in a way in the older generation, 50-60+ but under that its becoming a everyday thing, same as here in Sweden..

Go to any datingsite and look for women under 40 and try find more than a handful that don't have at least one tattoo. And bare in mind, far from everyone say so in their profile.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
it depends...
back in the 90s, none of the UW I met had tattoos (and I checked over EVERY sq cm!)
now they're VERY popular particularly in larger cities, where I suppose there is easier access to getting them
less  tattoos being displayed in less populated villages (and this is based on 6 months ago)

I have this visual erotic fetish of a woman with absolutely perfect skin being completely naked in a submissive position
a tattoo disrupts this image for me, no matter how spectacular...
so for me, no....

hee's a nice young tatt free ukrainian girl for ya

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2019, 12:00:25 PM »
I stayed hotels in Cyprus and Egypt that hosted mainly Ukrainians Belarusians and various stans.  Georgia etc. .  I and the general were the only ones with tattoos.  He seemed to get avoided by all people except myself as i try not to pre judge.  All inclusive hotels but only the Dutch ended up staggering about.  In the bar I found my self with some dads from various fsu nations and they were just very jovial maybe my tattoo was just an ice breaker who knows.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2019, 12:14:47 PM »
Krim as to growing up.  Here's some ammo against me.  Child hood on military bases in Germany and France.  Then at 7 all boys UK boarding school for military kids.  A levels before 18 and straight into the army.  3 years and off to a university  that was 90 per cent male.  Then into all male industry.  So bar girls was all I knew and met.  Thank god for the invention of the internet or I'd be doing rinse and repeat in the bars.  Now I can crash and burn all over the world. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2019, 01:24:40 PM »
the indomitable British bulldog spirit
if your upper lip was any stiffer, we could use it as plumb bob level

damn...
you poor buggers in the UK...
but the opposite of that is even worse, that I can certify

when it comes to sex, young Ukrainian women are way more "physical" and put a maximum effort into it unlike American women
they always conveyed to me a sense that they really wanted to "please me and satisfy me" and wanted my approval and affection in return
sometimes with very young women say 18 or 19 there is some confusion on their part about how to respond
they will just look at you with those big blue eyes and you see excitement mixed with a little fear
the process reminds me of the story of "The Little Prince" who wanted to tame a fox and make it his friend...

Who are you?" asked the little prince, and added, "You are very pretty to look at."

"I am a fox," the fox said.

"Come and play with me," proposed the little prince. "I am so unhappy."

"I cannot play with you," the fox said. "I am not tamed."

"My life is very monotonous," the fox said. "I hunt chickens; men hunt me. All the chickens are just alike, and all the men are just alike. And, in consequence, I am a little bored. But if you tame me, it will be as if the sun came to shine on my life. I shall know the sound of a step that will be different from all the others. Other steps send me hurrying back underneath the ground. Yours will call me, like music, out of my burrow. And then look: you see the grain-fields down yonder? I do not eat bread. Wheat is of no use to me. The wheat fields have nothing to say to me. And that is sad. But you have hair that is the color of gold. Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me! The grain, which is also golden, will bring me back the thought of you. And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat . . ."

The fox gazed at the little prince, for a long time.

"Please--tame me!" she said.

yes, a wild fox tamer is what I am!!!

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #255 on: February 03, 2019, 01:58:16 PM »
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

What a load of horse shyte......

Online krimster2

« Reply #256 on: February 03, 2019, 02:18:30 PM »
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was never very popular with the british precariat class,
so I can understand your objection... and here’s a shilling for your troubles, now be off with you...

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2019, 03:02:36 PM »
Krim I know what you mean, many still have that look in their eyes and enthusiasm in their late 30s, except grey eyes not blue

Offline The Natural

« Reply #258 on: February 04, 2019, 04:51:11 AM »
There are numerous places in Kyiv where one could go to find women for the night (not prostitutes, sexually deprived women who just wanted a man), and serving every fantasy you desired, from vanilla sex to threesomes with men, to full blown orgies.  AFAIK, they still exist, though I have never bothered checking.

UM don't need to jerk off in their bathrooms, unless they want to.

That is interesting. I wonder if this holds true in Russia as well.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #259 on: February 04, 2019, 06:53:08 AM »
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was never very popular with the british precariat class,
so I can understand your objection... and here’s a shilling for your troubles, now be off with you...
More crap being slung off the krimstercart.

Offline msmob

« Reply #260 on: February 04, 2019, 07:01:34 AM »
As I told you.  When writing my thesis for an English examination board for a bsc   when quoting American text use tire.  When quoting English text use tyre.  When writing your own work up use either but be consistent with using one form constantly.  I know you are just trying to wind me up xxx.   I was quoting top gun so tire.  At least I don't use my pseudo qualification as my user name.

Your 'explanation is bizarre and do tell us how you arrived at your 'conclusion ' - given *I* know how my nick came about and I hate the term MOB in the context of FSU brides .....))

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 02:29:56 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #261 on: February 04, 2019, 07:04:21 AM »
why are you two Brits are having a go at each other., eh?

one of 'em can't possibly be me ....as you're describing an English person ;)

Online krimster2

« Reply #262 on: February 04, 2019, 07:24:52 AM »
I see you’ve read my publications, I had no idea my literary efforts were so widely read, thank you for mentioning their titles here

“What a load of horse shyte...”

This was the title of my first collection of short essays

followed by my next publication  “More crap being slung off the krimstercart.” published a year later

I should point out to that both of those volumes have been supplanted by my latest work, “More Bullocks from Krimster”

thank you again for being a reader...

regarding guys in the UK having to resort to"bathroom antics"
I think I may have stumbled upon a “solution” (so to speak) of your bathroom sexual release..
at least a way to improve upon it!
instead of doing it in YOUR bathroom
what I’d do “if I were you” is to get a “certificate” from Her Majesty’s Gummit that sez you’re one of them transexuals” and get official authorization from the ministry of “WCs” to use the female restroom, I saw on some weird British TV show that the Ministry of WCs is two doors away from The Ministry of Silly Walks, don't get them confused...
then do it in the stalls and you’ll be surrounded by women!!!!
plus, you can relieve yourself from another orifice at the same time
great time saver!

but hey, if you want to continue in your traditional fashion and skip all the lengthy paperwork, I understand....

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:53:31 AM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #263 on: February 04, 2019, 07:39:37 AM »
"as you're describing an English person "

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, I can tell from your accent where yur from!

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2019, 12:46:31 PM »
I see you’ve read my publications, I had no idea my literary efforts were so widely read, thank you for mentioning their titles here

“What a load of horse shyte...”

This was the title of my first collection of short essays

followed by my next publication  “More crap being slung off the krimstercart.” published a year later

I should point out to that both of those volumes have been supplanted by my latest work, “More Bullocks from Krimster”

thank you again for being a reader...

regarding guys in the UK having to resort to"bathroom antics"
I think I may have stumbled upon a “solution” (so to speak) of your bathroom sexual release..
at least a way to improve upon it!
instead of doing it in YOUR bathroom
what I’d do “if I were you” is to get a “certificate” from Her Majesty’s Gummit that sez you’re one of them transexuals” and get official authorization from the ministry of “WCs” to use the female restroom, I saw on some weird British TV show that the Ministry of WCs is two doors away from The Ministry of Silly Walks, don't get them confused...
then do it in the stalls and you’ll be surrounded by women!!!!
plus, you can relieve yourself from another orifice at the same time
great time saver!

but hey, if you want to continue in your traditional fashion and skip all the lengthy paperwork, I understand....
The gift that keeps giving.......the numptiness is mind boggling.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2019, 02:19:25 PM »
That is interesting. I wonder if this holds true in Russia as well.

Yes, of course.  It occurs in all big cities, because people are lonely.  Most casual hookups happen online now, but they still do occur, and you can still go to these places to find someone.  There was a programme, in Russian, on this issue in Moscow.  The news reporter wanted to prove how depraved her city can be.  She sat in the park, was approached, and told the man who approached her she has a partner.  He asked her "Then what are you doing here?"

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2019, 02:45:58 PM »
"The gift that keeps giving.......the numptiness is mind boggling."

ahhh calmy doony, that wee brain o’yours could probably stand for a bit of boggling
a fellow who is both Gaunt and lacking girth,
undoubtedly has little cause for mirth...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 04:36:16 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Gator

« Reply #267 on: February 04, 2019, 03:42:29 PM »

She sat in the park, was approached, and told the man who approached her she has a partner.  He asked her "Then what are you doing here?"

This seems harmless.  It would have made for a  juicier story if he had said instead, "I am your third for a threesome.  Is your man bi-  or straight?" 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1898
Total: 1909

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM