It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran  (Read 38469 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran
« on: June 15, 2019, 08:00:39 AM »
USA the UK does not want to follow you into a war with Iran please stop blowing up tankers and blaming Iran enough of the USAs war like ways

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 08:49:08 AM »

How is sabotaging a few oil tankers going to start a war? Trump may send a few missiles and bombs to Iran but there will be no war. America didn't go to war after the first World Trade Center bombing. America didn't go to war after the USS Cole was bombed and 17 sailors got killed. America didn't go to war when rebels, using an Iranian missile shot down our drone. America didn't go to war when rebels sent missiles into an airport in Saudi Arabia. America didn't go to war when tankers were sabotage a week ago. America didn't go to war after Iran supplied weapons to groups that target our troops in the Middle East.

Iran has always and will continue to do damage to others that won't start a war. If you think Trump is sabotaging the tankers and trying to start a war, he's doing a poor job of getting support for a full on war. If an American carrier sinks, then we are talking war.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »
USA the UK does not want to follow you into a war with Iran please stop blowing up tankers and blaming Iran enough of the USAs war like ways

A greater display of gross ignorance has never been displayed on this forum and there have been many in contention

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 09:28:34 AM »
Crew of the Japanese tanker abandoned ship after discovering an unexploded mine above the waterline. It was high enough on the hull that an IRGC Gashti Class patrol boat was at the perfect height to remove it...and place it there. If Iran didn't do the dirty deed, they should'nt have sent their patrol boat there to remove it so it can be inspected by the international community on the origin of the mine. Video in the link below clearly shows IRGC Gashti Class patrol boat on the tanker. There are some that's going to believe that Iranian boat just happened to be innocently floating next to the ship that got sabotaged. Luckily the Iranian crew on that patrol boat are mine experts since they knew how to remove the mine safely from the hull of the ship.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/tensions-oil-tanker-attacks-us-video-iranian-patrol-boat-070206514.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 09:36:29 AM »
*I* don't think it was a 'mine' and neither do the ships owners

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/14/world/middleeast/oil-tanker-attack-gulf-oman.html

IF it was a false flag operation - a 'ruse' to excuse an attack on Iran - don't you think we'd have seen the 'response' by now ..

I thought 'Trampu' didn't want a war ..?   

Methinks the hardline Iranian govt know this and are playing this realy smart ...

As we've seen with Moscow - always deny involvment

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 09:45:07 AM »
Here is a link to an Iranian billboard claiming to drown American and
Jewish sailors.

http://isicrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-29-at-3.53.37-PM-2.png

I only provided the link because somebody will cry if I posted a photo here
which makes them have to scroll across the page.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 09:52:32 AM »
*I* don't think it was a 'mine' and neither do the ships owners

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/14/world/middleeast/oil-tanker-attack-gulf-oman.html

The Japanese tanker never caught fire like the other one. The very light damage on their side looks like it could come from a projectile that doesn't have much or any explosives. Could be a projectile shot to blow up the unexploded mine after its timer or transmission receiver failed. Regardless of the light damage from a projectile, the Japanese crew decided to abandon ship AFTER they discovered the unexploded mine on the side of their ship.

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 10:56:56 AM »
Yup, 'sorry' BillyB.. I forgot you'd 'know' more about it than the owner ..

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 11:36:19 AM »
USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran
Evidence?

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 11:53:34 AM »
Yup, 'sorry' BillyB.. I forgot you'd 'know' more about it than the owner ..

You still haven't learned not to use anti Trump fake news sources. Try news out of Japan where they say the crew spotted an Iranian boat. Your news doesn't state what the owner of the tanker think about what the Iranian boat was doing on it's hull. Even if one of the mines didn't go off, Trump isn't wrong about the two boats being attacked by mines. As more evidence and statements come out over the next few days, anti Trump news who's sole purpose is to call Trump a liar will be proven wrong again.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 01:13:45 PM »
You still haven't learned not to use anti Trump fake news sources. Try news out of Japan where they say the crew spotted an Iranian boat. Your news doesn't state what the owner of the tanker think about what the Iranian boat was doing on it's hull. 
The New York Pravda Times? Video from the British press- The boat alongside to yank away evidence of the real culprits....  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48648788

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Gator

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 04:53:43 PM »
James, I believe you mistakenly have drunk some leachate from your industrial waste sites.    Your brain is inoperative. 

Iran is quite possibly the most untrustworthy government on earth based on my personal experience of having lived there and worked there.   And they are now worse in different ways, e. g.,  the semi-independent IRGC capable of anything. 

No way would the US ever enter a ground war with Iran.   It would be unwinnable.   Larger than Afghanistan, more populous than Afghanistan, and crazier than Afghanistan.    There are viable options, however, if the situation deteriorates. 

When something similar happened about 30 years ago, we responded with Operation Praying Mantis (largest naval engagement since WWII).  Lasted one day and destroyed half of Iran's navy.  One problem -  today's IRGC was not even born then, so they have no memory of getting hit hard.       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis  The worse part we mistakenly shot down an Iranian commercial passenger jet. 

The US is a net producer of energy. so the situation is not so important to us other than  to maintain stability in the region.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 04:55:24 PM by Gator »

Offline calmissile

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2019, 10:59:09 PM »
A greater display of gross ignorance has never been displayed on this forum and there have been many in contention

:clapping: :clapping:
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 12:39:38 AM »
Now, silly BillyB is stupid enough to tell us the CEO of the firm that owns the tanker 'didn't say say what he did - because the NYT said so' !   :ROFL:

You still haven't learned not to use anti Trump fake news sources.

Classic:

Try news out of Japan where they say the crew spotted an Iranian boat.

Source?

I only ask as I did what you said and the CEO backs the NYT ( not mines or topedoes - AIRBORNE )

http://www.chunichi.co.jp/s/article/2019061401001796.html

Did you forget I told you my step-son's better half is Japanese ? ;)

Your news doesn't state what the owner of the tanker think about what the Iranian boat was doing on it's hull.

MY Japanese article say they were attacted - TWICE and if you bothered to read Japanese news, too - you'd know that the Japs aren't blaming the Iranians, yet -seeking more evidence

BillyB's 'conclusions' are hilarious..

Even if one of the mines didn't go off, Trump isn't wrong about the two boats being attacked by mines. As more evidence and statements come out over the next few days, anti Trump news who's sole purpose is to call Trump a liar will be proven wrong again.

IF he was so sure - where's the 'reponse', Billy ?

So, v.Silly BillyB is the Jap CEO 'lying' about what his crew saw ... the 'airborne objects' ?

Maybe you should check other news sources to realise what a chump you look

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 07:41:34 AM »
Now, silly BillyB is stupid enough to tell us the CEO of the firm that owns the tanker 'didn't say say what he did - because the NYT said so' !   :ROFL:

Fake News takes statements out of context on a regular basis to make Trump look bad. You presented an article where the CEO of the Japanese tanker said he felt it was a flying projectile that hit his ship and not a mine contradicting what Trump says. So fake news media runs with that statement worldwide to prove Trump is a liar. Watch the video in the link below more towards the end when the Japanese CEO is taking about the incident. He concludes his feelings that the damage came from a flying projectile is an assumption or guess. He really doesn't know because he's not a munitions expert. But fake news won't tell you that part. They just promote him as the authority on what happened over Trump ignoring the fact he said he was just guessing what happened to his ship.

You've been duped by the NYT and a number of other news sources Trump was guilty of collusion for over two years. When will you learn? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. They've fooled you hundreds of times. They get the blame the first time they did it. You should be ashamed of yourself for letting yourself get duped over and over again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trumps-consistent-criticism-of-iran-pushes-us-to-point-of-potential-conflict/ar-AACVBnq?ocid=spartanntp

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 08:10:44 AM »
Come on the USA fired a missile at the pentagon so firing at a few tankers is relatively mild.  Lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.  Is about to start a war with Iran that it has no plans for how to end.  98% of products sold in Walmart made in China.  USA like UK in the last throws of its own down fall sending out a wave of misery to other countries.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2019, 08:35:00 AM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2019, 09:51:25 AM »
Come on the USA fired a missile at the pentagon so firing at a few tankers is relatively mild.  Lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.  Is about to start a war with Iran that it has no plans for how to end.  98% of products sold in Walmart made in China.  USA like UK in the last throws of its own down fall sending out a wave of misery to other countries.

The collective IQ of this forum drops 35 points every time you post. We're dumber just from reading it

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 10:34:40 AM »
Come on the USA fired a missile at the pentagon

For you to believe that, you have to believe America took out our own World Trade Center with explosives after the planes hit. You have to believe a large crew of demolition experts entered the buildings that are occupied 24/7 and drilled into the columns without making noise and dust and planted explosives. You have to believe every man on the demolition team will take the secret to their graves without talking. You have to believe Bush is the mastermind. You also have to believe hundreds of Representatives and Senators are in on it to since they approve the war with Afghanistan. They too would have to take the secret to the their graves. So what did Bush get out of this diabolical scheme? Is he much richer or leader of the New World Order? He's basically a nobody right now and probably giving speeches on occasion to pick up some extra cash.

so firing at a few tankers is relatively mild.

Sabotaging our allies tankers are going to do what? Should we get caught, the cost to America's reputation and economy should we engage in being a hostile actor  is going to help us in what way?

Lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 

Because people didn't take WMDs in Iraq seriously, hundreds of American soldiers fighting in Iraq were exposed and now have lifetime illnesses. Finally they got an apology.

http://www.vetshq.com/2015/03/army-apologizes-vets-affected-chemical-weapons-in-iraq/

Is about to start a war with Iran that it has no plans for how to end. 

Did a conspiracy theory website tell you that?

98% of products sold in Walmart made in China. 

What does what's sold in Walmart have to do with what is going on in the Strait of Hormuz or America as a whole?

USA like UK in the last throws of its own down fall sending out a wave of misery to other countries.

When those two fall, somebody(s) have to rise. Which country(s) has the trust of the World community to adopt their currency and have their troops being invited into other nations to provide security? If you believe the UK is evil, why not move to a place you respect? If you marry an FSU woman and bring her to your country and you start complaining about where you live and how evil the government is, it's not going to go well for you. Multiply bad by 10 if she finds out you're reading conspiracy theory websites to get educated on how the world works.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2019, 11:20:19 AM »
Let's not let James' divert us us from Silly BillyB's contention that that the NYT posted 'fake news'...

BillyB likes to lay smokescreens and introduces red herrings to divert ..

We can deal with his confusion with soldiers suffering the effects of spent uranium and blaming it on 'WMD' another time...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 11:29:52 AM »
Let's not let James' divert us us from Silly BillyB's contention that that the NYT posted 'fake news'...

You still believe the CEO is the authority on what happened to his ship after I showed you a video of him saying his conclusion about what happened is an assumption or guess. It's people like you that keep NYT in business. Tabloid quality journalism bashing Trump is what you want and they will continue to provide. Garbage in, garbage out. Get your head examined by a professional.

Offline Gator

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2019, 11:31:40 AM »
Moby, you and Billy need couples therapy. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2019, 11:36:00 AM »
Gator, if you mean I am stubborn, granted..

However, unlike BillyB..I DO have a clue..

Now, please tell us how where you disagree with what I posted...!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2019, 11:46:21 AM »
Moby, you and Billy need couples therapy.

This week he's banging heads with me. Next week he'll be banging heads with somebody else. It'll never end.  I've concluded he likes to bang his head. I know his history here and elsewhere being banned multiple times. Even so, I tried to be nice to him but eventually, he gets under everybody's skin ruining all relationships. Surprisingly, this forum is 10 times nicer to Moby than the other. Probably why he feels welcomed here. Anyway, Happy Father's Day everyone! Got to go. My son wants to fill my belly.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2019, 02:43:38 PM »
   I've concluded he likes to bang his head.
Headbangers...I've heard of them.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1910
Total: 1921

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM