It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364425 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »
As i was without internet lasts days it had been not possible to correct my comments about Kuna's post. Some glow have had missing. So i want to correct my comments to allow a better understanding..

Pat,  I never needed "The Game".  I learned about it in a very strange way from some one who also had this "new behaviour"...  but the only way he found what he was looking for was realising (I had to break it to him) that being himself - natural - comfortable - confident - strong - balanced - and most of all genuine, was the best way to catch a hottie!   :P n.n.

Good you are describing exactly how a player is : being himself - natural - comfortable - confident - strong - balanced - and most of all genuine (This last one is also called congruence)

If you practice for the next 2000 years your "game" might he so fluent it almost appears natural...  until then,  smart women will always detect the tricks.  Women aren't stupid, and they are far more intuitive than men give them credit for.

I am sorry - but you are wrong.

Here i was having a doubt, but now i'm sure that you don't know shit, or almost shit.

If you are learning how to manufacture this "new" behaviour - it's learned behaviour.  Women can smell it - and at times they may not be able to work out why they feel uncomfortable around players who practice what is in the book...  but they are still uncomfortable..

See my comment above.
Showing too much interest is not about being genuine...  it makes women sense you are desperate - even if you are just being too eager.  ::) .

I agree totally, it's a sort of behavior to avoid.

... and come on - you're into "The Game"...  you know all about "negging"...  Where is your game (when it is not a learned behaviour - you claim it's a new behaviour") when you're not negging her.....

I think that you miss something important i don't pratice neg. Here the community disagrees with the american theory and i technicaly don't practice it. And in the trip i don't think you can show a moment when i'm negging a women (provided that you know exactly what a neg is)

btw... I don't think negging works as such,  because when most men who learn this and practice it just sound insulting! Women don't like being insulted..

It seems that it can help for the US hotties, but in my opinion not,  see my comment above

One final thing on this... and PLEASE don't feel like I'm bashing you - I'm just trying to snap you out of it and trying to help...  but...  .

I begin to think for the moment that you have a superficial reading of what i'm saying, but of course my english language is perhaps not the best one and sometimes it can lets some lack of understanding.

You've already come up with an excuse about a new boyfriend being the reason why she didn't respond to your repeated SMS's and phone call(s).  If you really had this "new behaviour" working so naturally, you wouldn't be making excuses for the loss...  and you wouldn't have been chasing her like a schoolboy..

Coming with an excuse ? It's a heavy probability which can explain that she is no longer interested by me.
I will deceive you i'm not a robot, and i had really like my time with the girl i've met in Dnepropetrovsk for my last meeting. I managed more and more with my internal emotionnal state, and also i have to protect myself. It's obvious that you are focusing about the game and not having understood the whole figure..

Be calm Pat...  enjoy the experience... just brush off all the silliness and let the real Pat come out.  You will find women who appreciate it and won't need a second SMS before responding to you..

Yes you are right, in a "genuine" relation you are waiting an answer, a non balanced relation never works. About the real Pat, he is writing now.

Yes, I believe this totally.  My wife is from Dnepropetrovsk and her sister lives in Moscow.  Her sister would NEVER go back to Dnepropetrovsk unless absolutely necessary because she thinks like many Muscovites now.

Perhaps i was not clear but her sister is not from Moscow, she lives in country very far from Russia. So all you are explaining below, in my opinion, even if it's valuables informations, and i thank you, is irrelevant..

Actually,  my MIL lives in Moscow too...  and even she thinks like a Muscovite - which drives my wife nuts!

In short... let me explain this to you...

My BIL is wealthy,  but above all he is a "True Moscow Man" (he proclaimed this to me with such pride one day).

In his mind there really is a pecking order:

1. Moscow is the greatest city on earth and old Moscow families are the best people on earth. 
2. Next comes St Pete people, and;
3. Then the rest of Russia...
4. But then it gets confusing because "Ukraine is rubbish bin Kuna, rubbish bin - but Ukraine is better than USA. Kuna, strange but true, this is my thinking. Even this rubbish bin is better than USA."

I HAD to ask the question,  "[INSERT HIS NAME HERE], what do you think of Australians,  where do we fit?"

He was puzzled for half a second and then he looked at me very seriously and said, "You married to our family now Kuna,  you are my family,  you are like real Moscow man too now." and then with a big smile on his face,  "Just from this strange place with kangaroo."

So yes,  I do believe that if her sister is in a similar frame of mind as my SIL then she would rarely EVER go back to Ukraine.

by the way... you can't be sure she's even in Moscow can you???  She may have used Moscow like neo's date used the three year old child when he met her in Kharkov....

You are right it's just a supposition
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:18:55 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2011, 01:40:36 PM »
Dang! Patagonie! You must've ordered the same material from the same source (or attended the same seminar) as another member here who wrote about this stuff in this very site not too long ago...

LOL, if there really is a market for this type of material, I must say hooray for the author! The wealth he'll amassed alone should be enough to gitdemwimmen. That's the Game in itself, I would think..fast don't lie!

OTOH, it's a pretty sad state of affairs for the many on the other side of the fence it seems...but at least there's much to look forward to these days I gather...

Anyway, I haven't read the entire thread but I do hope things work out great for you!

Above all else, have a great time!

Hi GQ !
 You are right there is a market for this, and some are making reals profits around this business. I think they desserve it. But the problem is more about all others who try to do the same, saying they are pua, and are making their own training workshop, with probably not predictable results.
 And a lot of guys are trying by themselves with a quick reading of the topic, believing that it's like cooking, just need to know some recipes, and Hop, it will work. Now,  more and more guys are coming with the same sentences to introduce themelves in the first beginning of the pick up (canned stuff), and in some very social pubs girls begin to hear the same things and detect the stuff. A lot in guys' endeavors seem strange (no enough calibration)....

What it is gitdemwimmen ? I don't know. 
 Thank you for your support GQ, yes the better is to (try) enjoy every moment of our (too shortly) life.
Pat
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »
I'm sorry Pat... I tried to help, but you don't understand.

I hope you don't have too many more failed trips to FSU before you realise you're on the wrong path.

Good luck.

Kuna.
 [correct me if i'm wrong]
I've read your story, if i summarize you had made a good questionning about yourself and what you were expecting from a girl. After, during the correspondance ,you had made a hard sort  to keep few challengers and you have been enough good to lost any among yours visits. You saw twice  (normally three, but it seems to me that one didn't show in Kiev). And you performed it during your first trip directly, no more than 3 weeks if i have good memory.
 In your country, previously, you had performed well with chicks. .
 I consider you like a strong guy who had make a good job, quickly. Some can say that you have been (expression of KenC which i don't remember like one week wonder or seeker, correct me if i'm wrong). But your marriage today shows that you have made a good choice, and a lot of people dreams to get the same story.
  About your acquaintance/buddy, i don't know him, but it's obvious that he hadn't performed a very talentuous game in front of you. Even probably you had had better results. I don't know what he had explained and what he had showed but if you rely on him to consider that you have a knowledge of the Game, i can say that the result is that you know in fact almost shit.

I'm going to give you two things which shows it :
  One of the gold rule is to always come under the radar, elseif you crash (play again)...
  The second is that comfort is one of the most important thing in seduction. I'm going to ask you (minus hooker, just a supposition formulated by me, as i have never use one), have you ever had sex with a woman who is uncomfortable with you ?

To summarize you are trying to say to me, hey guy drop game if you want to success in FSU. And me i'm answering, hey guy i will drop anything as you know almost shit about this damned thing, and last three years and half of my live showed me how it's accurate and how it has improved my life.
Of course FSU scene is a little different, the goal is also different, so i've to fit and adapt myself to something we would say "more simple". And as game is only accurate for the first meetings, a lot of things are more  important in the long term rather than the game.
 In FSU, something i really appreciate is the possibility to discuss quiclky around the very serious topics of a future union, which is absolutely impossible to do with a western woman (she would flee after twenty seconds).

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:20:23 AM by Patagonie »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2011, 11:08:23 AM »
....What it is gitdemwimmen ? I don't know. 
 Thank you for your support GQ, yes the better is to (try) enjoy every moment of our (too shortly) life.

It's a more of a stab at some of the colloquial urban-speak here in the US. I'm not sure if the root of the phrase has ebonic roots or redneck, but get them women, imply *getting more than just women's attention*.

As for the 'game', I suppose it's good and likely had done more than folks realize. Because of it, many had likely done more than they ever did before and that is to get out there and bust'a move (that's make the first step).

I caution you however, something that structured can not be a good thing as you already mentioned one of it's fratfalls. The undeniable common denominators with many real life PUAs is their innate ability to improvise as different conditions/situations present itself.

You just can't teach sexy, IMHO.  ;)

Good luck Pat!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:11:11 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2011, 11:56:18 AM »
Pat,

IMO Pick Up Artist methods are for guys who lack natural confidence.  So these methods may be helpful for you to learn things which may increase your confidence.  However you must not try to become somebody you are not.  Women like men with genuine confidence, honesty. and ability to be vulnerable and romantic at certain times.  If you refuse to ever be vulnerable to a woman's charms it may be detrimental.  Also, if you try to be somebody you are not, eventually she will see this and relationship will end.  So be careful with that stuff, and good luck.  I never read it or used it, I just learned over the years to be more confident with myself and that alone worked for me.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #305 on: June 20, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »

It's a more of a stab at some of the colloquial urban-speak here in the US. I'm not sure if the root of the phrase has ebonic roots or redneck, but get them women, imply *getting more than just women's attention*.

As for the 'game', I suppose it's good and likely had done more than folks realize. Because of it, many had likely done more than they ever did before and that is to get out there and bust'a move (that's make the first step).

I caution you however, something that structured can not be a good thing as you already mentioned one of it's fratfalls. The undeniable common denominators with many real life PUAs is their innate ability to improvise as different conditions/situations present itself.

You just can't teach sexy, IMHO.  ;)

Good luck Pat!
Thank you GQ.  ;)

I'm now entering in the very secret word of the urban US words. :D So my english is improving, so next time, rather than say i've a crush, i would say i bust a move  :clapping:;)
I will tell to my english teacher next sunday to see his face.  :);)
I like yours post GQ cool.
About PUA i don't consider myself as one, really. I just want to say you are right, before each travel i try to structure and schedule (logistic mainly), but really if events need i will not stick to the plan.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2011, 03:39:59 PM »
....so next time, rather than say i've a crush, i would say i bust a move ....I will tell to my english teacher next sunday to see his face....

LOL Pat...don't do that!!! I got a D- from Gator's English class and he was in a good mood at the time!

If you can keep your emotions in check on-demand, then you've won half your battles. You'll be able to stay control of many situations when you give your heart a break and let your brain do the thinking, man. That's what they are for anyway...

You know what you want and you know what it takes and you know your worth. I am not telling you anything you don't already know, so just take care and have fun!
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #307 on: June 21, 2011, 05:41:29 AM »

LOL Pat...don't do that!!! I got a D- from Gator's English class and he was in a good mood at the time!

If you can keep your emotions in check on-demand, then you've won half your battles. You'll be able to stay control of many situations when you give your heart a break and let your brain do the thinking, man. That's what they are for anyway...

You know what you want and you know what it takes and you know your worth. I am not telling you anything you don't already know, so just take care and have fun!
Yes i know Gator i was with him in class too. I had always preferred to be near a good pupil, i had had always better marks near a good pupil. Thank you Gator  :applaud: :ROFL:
See know Operation White Panther 2nd edition if you want to know more. Now it's time for a second trip.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:25:34 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Kuna

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #308 on: June 21, 2011, 07:02:29 AM »
have you ever had sex with a woman who is uncomfortable with you ?

OF COURSE!  Haven't you? Women have sex with men for all different reasons and sometimes a woman may WANT to feel "uncomfortable" with a man she submits to...   :P :P

The problem Pat is all the learned behaviour and the routines you practice to make perfect will make you blind to a woman's real feelings and reactions while you are "creating seduction".

Like I said earlier... I think men, ALL MEN, will do better with women when they are just themselves.

Those men that have zero experience with women will be so immobile with fear that they are certain to fail... but being immobile with fear is not "being themselves".

No need to continue this discussion... I have proved I am right... you're still learning.

If you're off on your next trip soon you'll have some clothes to match up with shoes and stuff.  Busy times.

Good luck... I genuinely mean that.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #309 on: June 21, 2011, 07:23:23 AM »
Pat,

IMO Pick Up Artist methods are for guys who lack natural confidence.  So these methods may be helpful for you to learn things which may increase your confidence.  However you must not try to become somebody you are not.  Women like men with genuine confidence, honesty. and ability to be vulnerable and romantic at certain times.  If you refuse to ever be vulnerable to a woman's charms it may be detrimental.  Also, if you try to be somebody you are not, eventually she will see this and relationship will end.  So be careful with that stuff, and good luck.  I never read it or used it, I just learned over the years to be more confident with myself and that alone worked for me.
+2
You are right, if you are not what you are showing, later or sooner the girl will detect it.
To be more confident is especially important, and you can use a lot of tools to achieve it.
To be cut from yours emotions involves you are not really human, live a real life and protect yourself from pain is a difficult balance. I agree totally Rubicon.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:35:22 PM by Patagonie »

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #310 on: June 21, 2011, 11:01:17 AM »
OF COURSE!  Haven't you? Women have sex with men for all different reasons and sometimes a woman may WANT to feel "uncomfortable" with a man she submits to...   :P :P

Ouch... so now we have you sub-categorized Kuna. Pun intended  ;D

Offline Kuna

« Reply #311 on: June 21, 2011, 04:34:43 PM »

Ouch... so now we have you sub-categorized Kuna. Pun intended  ;D
;D. My response was controversial on purpose but the truth is that women are interested in men at different times for different reasons. The problem for people following these 'routines' is that their script doesn't help them adjust their behavior according to the situation.

Take pat's last lady. He was so over the moon with her and felt like his routine ran perfectly but something made her run. He didn't pick up on it at the time because he was proably mire into his routine that her.

If he was just being natural and himself they may have had a more genuine interaction and she may have decided differently. Maybe not, but I'd suggest in this case the routine won the man instead of the man winning the lady.

All subjective of course because only she know why she lost interest.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #312 on: June 22, 2011, 01:33:30 AM »
;D . My response was controversial on purpose but the truth is that women are interested in men at different times for different reasons. The problem for people following these 'routines' is that their script doesn't help them adjust their behavior according to the situation.

Take pat's last lady. He was so over the moon with her and felt like his routine ran perfectly but something made her run. He didn't pick up on it at the time because he was proably mire into his routine that her.

I don't use routine because routines are almost only for the pick up in the first minute. So as this lady has been introduced by the agency, i hadn't need to "pick up" her. And the problem of routines is that many guys are using the same now so girls detect you at first time. The purpose of routine is to avoid the stall moment and let you more ressources to manage your BL and all signals sent by the woman. Also it helps you to unraise your nervousness. Kuna,  rather than speak about something that it's obvious that  you have no knowledge, send me a PM before, thanks. 

If he was just being natural and himself they may have had a more genuine interaction and she may have decided differently. Maybe not, but I'd suggest in this case the routine won the man instead of the man winning the lady.

All subjective of course because only she know why she lost interest.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:41:30 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Kuna

« Reply #313 on: June 22, 2011, 03:35:48 AM »
Pat,

I've tried to be nice to you so far... I've tried to be supportive...  I've tried gently to give you advice and you've turned all nasty.  I know you're french but that's still not very nice.   8)

It's evident now that you're here just because you want to have your ideas validated.  We see that quite often in here and the outcome is almost always the same.  Train-wreck.

There have been some absolute whack-jobs come through here with any number of moronic ideas and they usually end up being very defensive, and often agressive,  but it almost always turns ut the same way.  Please don't follow their path.  You really don't need to go through that crap.

Here's a very honest piece of advice for you.  Don't reject uncomfortable advice when offered to you because there are many different approaches, perspectives and realities about this adventure.  If you out and out reject something because it makes you feel uncomfortable then you are ignoring something that may be very important.

Kuna

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2011, 05:43:09 AM »
Pat,

I've tried to be nice to you so far... I've tried to be supportive...  I've tried gently to give you advice and you've turned all nasty.  I know you're french but that's still not very nice.   8)

Kuna, perhaps you don't like when someone is arguing with you, perhaps you don't like to learn  news things.

It's evident now that you're here just because you want to have your ideas validated.  We see that quite often in here and the outcome is almost always the same.  Train-wreck.

Everybody like to be validate (it's important to be accepted, humans are socials creatures), but sometimes the critic is good, and i'm listening now or later others, when it's relevant. I've learnt a lot with people, trying to compare and to know about their lifes. See Patagonie second edition, you will see that i'm not so stubborn, and thanks to ManLooking who's written a very pertinent post, (several in fact), which  i'm going to take in account. And in this second topic i'm auto critizing myself thanking Gator, ManLooking and Rubicon too. So perhaps i'm more open than you can imagine.

There have been some absolute whack-jobs come through here with any number of moronic ideas and they usually end up being very defensive, and often agressive,  but it almost always turns ut the same way.  Please don't follow their path.  You really don't need to go through that crap.

Here's a very honest piece of advice for you.  Don't reject uncomfortable advice when offered to you because there are many different approaches, perspectives and realities about this adventure.  If you out and out reject something because it makes you feel uncomfortable then you are ignoring something that may be very important.

I think your advice is very honest and i thank you but i think it's not relevant.
"If you out and out reject something because it makes you feel uncomfortable then you are ignoring something that may be very important."
You are right this is something we have a natural tendancy to do. And it's difficult to fight against. It's why experience and maturity help.

I just invite you to read again which words you are using in this post :  you're french but that's still not very nice, whack-jobs, moronic ideas.
Have a nice day, Pat.

Kuna
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:53:09 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Kuna

« Reply #315 on: June 24, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »
Kuna, perhaps you don't like when someone is arguing with you, perhaps you don't like to learn  news things.

Pat, 

You're got nothing to teach me. 

I'll enjoy watching your future posts and the "very likely" outcomes.  Nothing is guaranteed of course... but based on your mentality you're well on the path of discomfort.

Kuna
(the happily married one, who didn't spend most of his preparation arranging clothing)

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #316 on: July 03, 2011, 08:07:26 AM »
A lot of FSU women don't have a real idea of what is the cost of this sort of travel, financially, in time vacation, emotionally and it's not resting at all. So for some (or many?) your time is free. The time you offerer to her, in particular in a VM, if she don't get it, she excludes herself from the race. GIRLS : when a guy shows, and if he is challenger, you must priorize him high in your time, as possible, even if you have had any contact before, and try to spend with him as MANY time AS POSSIBLE .

Patagonie, you just didn't understand her reply. It wasn't the case of her being stupid, or irrational. She politely (in a Ukrainian politeness style) told you: "I am not interested in meeting with you."
You are trying to teach the woman how to spend "as many time as possible" with the man, while the woman doesn't plan to spend any time with this man at all.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #317 on: July 04, 2011, 01:53:27 PM »
Patagonie, you just didn't understand her reply. It wasn't the case of her being stupid, or irrational. She politely (in a Ukrainian politeness style) told you: "I am not interested in meeting with you."
You are trying to teach the woman how to spend "as many time as possible" with the man, while the woman doesn't plan to spend any time with this man at all.

If you speak about CaptainOfCustoms,
You are yet right, she was not enough interested.
Guys listen Mies : here she is explaining about the Ukrainian politeness style. And some guys are not understanding because women try to stay very polite and kind.
In Europe they are more harsh by finding moronic pretexts.

About what i was saying, it's true that sometimes girls in FSU are loosing the sense of the time, their time is not the same as the time of the man, but for this one time is really counted. (it was what i want to mean)

Offline The Natural

« Reply #318 on: July 05, 2011, 12:54:01 AM »
Guys listen Mies : here she is explaining about the Ukrainian politeness style. And some guys are not understanding because women try to stay very polite and kind.
In Europe they are more harsh by finding moronic pretexts.

An Ukrainian girl once told me about this guy that she met after writing with him. When she met him, she was disappointed by his rather old age. He had sent her very old photos of himself. She told me about their meetings and I asked her why she continued to meet him when she wasn't interested in him. She answered she didn't want to be impolite!

I'm not a long time player here, but I have found that if a girl is really interested in you, there is no doubt in your mind about it. You will know that she's really interested in you and will show it in so many ways, it's fantastic. I have never continued over time contact with girls that were less than very interested in me and have thus avoided spending months wondering about her.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2011, 01:00:17 PM »

An Ukrainian girl once told me about this guy that she met after writing with him. When she met him, she was disappointed by his rather old age. He had sent her very old photos of himself. She told me about their meetings and I asked her why she continued to meet him when she wasn't interested in him. She answered she didn't want to be impolite!

I'm not a long time player here, but I have found that if a girl is really interested in you, there is no doubt in your mind about it. You will know that she's really interested in you and will show it in so many ways, it's fantastic. I have never continued over time contact with girls that were less than very interested in me and have thus avoided spending months wondering about her.
In real life not so much women are REALLY interested. This is true, i agree, so better to focus in a long term relation ship to those who are really interested.

Offline Gator

« Reply #320 on: July 05, 2011, 01:40:38 PM »
As the saying goes, "A man will know if a RW likes him."  The RW I met did not play "hard to get" games. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2011, 10:37:45 AM »
As the saying goes, "A man will know if a RW likes him."  The RW I met did not play "hard to get" games.
I agree this a general rule, but you must balance by  :
How many meetings she had had with foreigners
How many time she had lived abroad
How many time she has spend in social event (locally)
And how beautiful she is.

Offline OlgaH

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »

or if she doesn't like him and you should take her first criticism and rebukes seriously as she doesn't play any game at all. Also beware of the folding couches  ;D

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/07/09/us-couch-idUSL0919437820080709
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:45:46 PM by OlgaH »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »

Good report so far Patagonie. Keep it coming and if and when you get a chance, some good photos will be stupendous!. Not of inanimate objects or statue of Lenin standing up, Lenin holding a book, Lenin up on a horse...but you know, good 'live' photos to accompany the players in the story.. ;)

Offline Misha

« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2011, 08:14:03 PM »

Why? Generally, a woman who falls for you will do it within the first minute. I can't see why a woman who is smitten would play coy no matter how many foreigners she has met or how often or how long she has lived abroad  ::)  My wife's father lives in Germany, she visited Germany and Europe many times and of course met many men (and women and children) when in Germany. I still knew the first date even if she had spend close to two years total in Europe and was very beautiful  :-X

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1862
Total: 1873

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM