It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 368659 times)

Offline mies

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #375 on: August 06, 2013, 08:01:24 PM »
If you weren't married, there would be a dozen scam-happy guys here telling you she is not real, and the note was written by some fat guy named Boris at an agency somewhere.  I never placed much value on that strategy.  A quick google shows that phrase on about 2 dozen FSU ladies home pages.

You would be surprised how many home pages of both males and females around the globe have the status "I love you, babe"
Soooooo unoriginal..  :P

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2013, 06:33:42 AM »
In less than one week the family will be gathered here in France. My wife and her daughter will be soon.
An other life is going on now.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #377 on: August 20, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
An other life is going on now.

Does this mean a baby . . . if you want to tell?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #378 on: August 21, 2013, 12:55:49 AM »
Does this mean a baby . . . if you want to tell?
Not exactly.
I wanted to tell that now real things start. I am now finishing to prepare our dwelling.

Daughter starts school soon without almost knowing the language, she never came here. So i will be with her mum to help her on a daily basis because she has good marks at school and i don't want her to stall few times after the start of the new school year.
For my wife it is different, she spent already almost four months here. But she also has to learn the language even if she has a A1/A2 level.
Everybody needs to find his place.

We have also many documents to fill in the future, in a way the immigration process is not finished.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:12 AM »
I don't know what about you, but for my wife and her daughter the immigration process before getting a long visa duration (one year) had been a pain in the ass.
She needed to make eight round trips from Dnepr to Kiev for visas (7) and french tests (1).
Which means between 10 and 15 hours of transportation not included intermediate time.

I was believing that the one year visa given would let us quiet for .... one year, but in fact you should register and get back the receipt BEFORE three months. If not you are not considered as legal and can have some problems. Price is more than 500 $ (fortunately just for my wife) to get register. There is probably also a medical visit. Additionnaly a tuition in french would probably proposed.

Offline Daveman

« Reply #380 on: August 29, 2013, 06:14:29 AM »
A little late to the party here.. warmest wishes for beginning your lives together!  And may the future for your family hold many blessings...

...and may the French Immigration Dept. suffer!!!  :P
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #381 on: August 29, 2013, 08:32:38 AM »

And no Frech kisses for them!

Seriously, I hope it all goes well Patagonie. This process you described seems totally unreasonable.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #382 on: August 29, 2013, 09:00:18 AM »
A little late to the party here.. warmest wishes for beginning your lives together!  And may the future for your family hold many blessings...

Thank you very much Dave.
We know all that the real common life is the biggest step 2. And especially when a child is involved.
The plus is that my wife spent before almost four months in France.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #383 on: August 29, 2013, 09:02:55 AM »

And no Frech kisses for them!

Seriously, I hope it all goes well Patagonie. This process you described seems totally unreasonable.
Hi Natural.
The process is a LOT of documents, you cannot imagine how many documents we fill here, and it is not finished. Where are the kingdom of documents.  :wallbash:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #384 on: August 31, 2013, 05:15:53 PM »
We were tonight invited in a party. We were around 80 people.
The guy who invited us quickly introduced us to two others "cross-cultural" couples.
Two polish girls, one between 40-42 and the other of 47. We spend the diner with the 48 years old and her boyfriend of 62.
This guy had been previously married to an other polish girl an also spent three years with a russian teacher living in France. So his questions and his talk was friendly open around my couple and cross cultural relationship. For him it was clear that french women, generally speaking, cannot outperfom the eastern ones.
At the end, my wife was sleeping with her daughter in the saloon so i was alone with the 48-62 couple when the second polish girl came.
At her age she is still a 8+ and ten years ago she was probably boxing in the 9 category.
In twenty minutes i rely on my intuition and can understand this. She is a simple woman, had been a manual worker and still make a living in such work (she helps her husband a butcher, to prepare meat). She is natural, she came by curiosity at my table, i could feel it in her eyes but just a respectful curiosity. She met her husband when he came in Poland (official reason : he was chasing here). She was classical in her clothes but you cannot miss that she is a beautiful woman. She is simple, easy  to discuss with. She is a hard worker, who never complains, and when you listen her telling you that she is going soon to hospital for one month you cannot  believe it. She is so smiling and so positive that you feel that this woman really tweedles this type of problem, not because she is a fool but because she is jovial. She is not educated, and probably not smart. She is feminine and you can guess she works like a butcher, and on an other hand, she is very natural and simple, she has no complex to tell you this type of things. Because she has any ego about this, she drinks her life like it comes.
Just before leaving, in the last seconds the 62 years old guy told me, speaking about this woman : look she is beautiful, she has nice legs and beasts, she is simple and natural, and don't lie about what she is. If she were french, with such beauty,  it would be not possible to approach her less than 10 meters.

Yes our western women, are generally, ego over ballooned. It kills, not the initial attraction, but  all when the man approaches them. 

The guy of 62 was quite interesting, he has approched the eastern culture a lot and got a lot of experience. He was chasing specifically on  free sites when he hitted the 48 polish culture who was already living in France.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2013, 12:31:04 AM »
Daughter here is doing nice integration at school.
Fortunately two classmates speak russian.

We have gone almost the firs ten days to the swimming pool.
At 9 she has a frank success, everybody  want to play with her.
And little boys in the swimming pool try to do a maximum of noise or try to come closer to get attention from her.
Very funny.

Perhaps their perception of their price on the market starts really earlier than i think ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #386 on: September 16, 2013, 01:53:46 AM »
We have a lot of fun in my family.
And daughter starts to like me. This is very important. It would be really a pain in my heart if not.

We play the touch my ass and and i will run after you till i touch your so you have to run on me.
So we make a lot of sport in fact  :ROFL:
Perhaps daughter will be a sprinter soon.  ;D

Offline ML

« Reply #387 on: September 16, 2013, 08:47:38 PM »
And daughter starts to like me. This is very important. It would be really a pain in my heart if not.

We play the touch my ass and and i will run after you till i touch your so you have to run on me.

This would get you arrested in USA.

I would even advise be careful in any country.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Wayne

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #388 on: September 17, 2013, 09:48:32 AM »
What about football players slapping each other on the ass?

When I was a kid, we played various "tag" games. I remember something like "poison tag"

We also played a tag game when you hit the other player with a ball. If you connected, that person was "it".

Then there are various forms of "flag" football.

It seems like kids these days don't play outside much anymore.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #389 on: September 17, 2013, 01:08:33 PM »

for an european your post is very surprising.
None of us will never think about this.
It is very interesting to see, even if you joke, how things are perveted in guilt.
How everthing a US man  do  can be interpreted and  rotten.

Really there is a  big difference of culture,  you need to hide yourself in USA because you have a pair of balls.
A guy here in the forum was telling us how he finished almost fired in the HR office after he told a compliement to is chief about her regime.

I really don't want to live in such world.

Offline ML

« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2013, 02:45:18 PM »
Pat, on the idea of 'no touching asses of children' . . . this idea will be coming soon to your country.

Don't believe it ?

Did you believe 'no smoking' laws would be enacted in your country ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #391 on: September 19, 2013, 12:55:13 AM »
Pat, on the idea of 'no touching asses of children' . . . this idea will be coming soon to your country.

Don't believe it ?

Did you believe 'no smoking' laws would be enacted in your country ?
Hi ML.

I know or i guess unfortunately that we are on the US route.
Non smoking areas had been enacted for helth obvious reasons.
But i think that this sexual repression is only screwing up relationships between genders and make people unhappy, putting a huge dome of guilt on men's shoulders.

The old inquisition court is resurgent, you will be not sent to the flames but to the court, all your reputation will be destroyed, your money and a part of your freedom.
Rape and incedent assault on childre here are between 50% and 70% of time a liar. But women are very rarely prosecuted and they never go to jail.

How is it possible to cut his ball early in the morning before opening the door of your office, and pick it up back at the end of the afertoon ?
US fellows, how do feel ? How do you manage this type of life ?

Offline Muzh

« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »
for an european your post is very surprising.
None of us will never think about this.
It is very interesting to see, even if you joke, how things are perveted in guilt.
How everthing a US man  do  can be interpreted and  rotten.

Really there is a  big difference of culture,  you need to hide yourself in USA because you have a pair of balls.
A guy here in the forum was telling us how he finished almost fired in the HR office after he told a compliement to is chief about her regime.

I really don't want to live in such world.

Actually Pat, the puritans are still in charge of this country.

More puritanism, then more sexual repression, then more sexual perverts.

It is very simple.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2013, 12:20:17 PM »

It is very simple.
nice post Muzh

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #394 on: September 20, 2013, 11:45:14 AM »

Unfortunately I don't even think ML is being anything but serious about this.
Seems to me the politically correctedness way of life where one cannot distinguish between different types of behaviours have made it's way down to Joe Average in a big way, and as always, USA shows the way forward. I didn't get what Patagonie said as anything but innocent play, but unfortunately there are sick people out there with power that does. It's about time sane and normal people everywhere say stop to this insanity and not give in to this and stop interacting with our children in a normal and healthy manner.

Offline ML

« Reply #395 on: September 20, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »
There are many babysitters in USA who tell the parents that they will not change the diapers of children in their care . . . because of the possible charges of molestation.

- - - - -

And there is an entire industry of psyco/socio workers who are trained to recover the lost memory that persons have of childhood sexual abuse.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2013, 03:00:58 AM »
Hi Natural
Hi ML

I think that USA and nordic countries are a way forward about what i personaly call the sexual repression correlated with the right to prosecuting for almost any reason.

I really can understand the concern for parents having a yound children and his personal security when you know how many freaks you have in the surroudings.
These freaks have childrens also.

But in the intimate sphere you cannot push too much the suspicion. It destroys all.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »
Just the accusation of molestation even if untrue or innocent, can turn a man's life upside down. I've seen it happen, not to me thankfully. But it makes you wonder how many innocent people are being convicted. The accusations can be flung from from any direction and when that happens, it's guilty until proven innocent. By that time, a person has likely lost all measure of support, job, family or friends and left with a stigma that remains. One would be much better served to avoid any contact that could be construed as predatory, even the most innocent.

The children have to be protected from predators. No if, an's or buts. The area is wide and gray about what is innocent playful touching and what is not. The recovery of repressed memory (sic) is generally a crock of BS and has led to a lot of hysteria in this area. FWIW

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2013, 10:59:06 AM »

It is very simple.

Puritans, really?  You believe that?  :wallbash:  :rolleyes:
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2013, 02:45:15 PM »
Just the accusation of molestation even if untrue or innocent, can turn a man's life upside down. I've seen it happen, not to me thankfully. But it makes you wonder how many innocent people are being convicted. The accusations can be flung from from any direction and when that happens, it's guilty until proven innocent. By that time, a person has likely lost all measure of support, job, family or friends and left with a stigma that remains. One would be much better served to avoid any contact that could be construed as predatory, even the most innocent.

The children have to be protected from predators. No if, an's or buts. The area is wide and gray about what is innocent playful touching and what is not. The recovery of repressed memory (sic) is generally a crock of BS and has led to a lot of hysteria in this area. FWIW
You are perfectly right
between 50 and 70% of accusations are without fundement.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541328
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701