It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 367834 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2014, 02:37:22 AM »
I am married now for more than 8 months and my wife lives now permanently since more than five months here.

I have noticed that things were harsh between month 2 and month 4. Many people around me told me that the first year is especially difficult. And that is true.
Now my wife is busy since one month with immigration french school. She has around 20 hours per week of courses with people coming from differents countries.
She already attended courses but she was not comfortable  with the teacher.
Fortunately the story is quite different now. She loves to go to school and she is seated beside a russian woman who has a lot of humor. So globally my wife and her are the ones who are livening up the classroom.

I worried about the last months because during four months she barely didn't invest time learning french.
I think that is a big concern, not only about an integration in a new society, but also for the family, the couple, if a FSU woman don't master the language. And it puts a lot of problem in the daily life also, because you spend your time as assistant any time, anywhere.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #426 on: August 21, 2014, 02:38:01 AM »
We have gone recently to a mariage in Paris.
My wife prepared this appointment at her own way.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline JayH

« Reply #427 on: August 21, 2014, 02:58:14 AM »
Pat-- we are always interested in updates!! :)

Do you mean your own marriage is in preparation? Or someone elses? What are you saying here?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #428 on: August 21, 2014, 03:25:34 AM »
We have gone recently to a mariage in Paris.
My wife prepared this appointment at her own way.

That is so cute!  :clapping:

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #429 on: August 21, 2014, 03:27:40 AM »
Pat-- we are always interested in updates!! :)

Do you mean your own marriage is in preparation? Or someone elses? What are you saying here?

C'mon, Jay, get with the programme!  :cluebat:

I am married now for more than 8 months and my wife lives now permanently since more than five months here.

He's now past his first anniversary!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #430 on: August 21, 2014, 05:14:20 AM »
No, it was not our marriage.
Cause our happened more than one year ago now.
But they are (with her daughter) there for more than one year.

The difference in culture sucks, it adds some difficulties to any normal bumps met in a couple life.

There are some photos of us in rua in the 51 area (you need to have few hundreds posts on your own to access).
On request i can send some by pm (there are some people i really like here).

I can confirm to newbies that this journey is not for poor people, not at all.

Offline JayH

« Reply #431 on: August 21, 2014, 05:35:45 AM »
C'mon, Jay, get with the programme!  :cluebat:

He's now past his first anniversary!

AK--  I thought that and could not get what he was saying !

My scorecard was being manually operated!!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #432 on: November 06, 2014, 02:30:52 AM »
I am realizing now how far i am after all these years.
All is fine, the relationship is quieter due to a better adaptation for my wife in France. Also we know each other better in the daily couple life so we less need to confront our personnalities.
The learning process for her daughter was a concern for me the first year. But the fact is that now she has really improved her skills in french and henceforth i feel confident for her tuition.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #433 on: November 06, 2014, 02:40:34 AM »
I realize that this forum has gone far from his purpose, after many months of incertainty due to the conflict. I mean that often politics were put on the table rather than human relationships.

It is a real pain for me to this beautiful country divided and devastated. More there will be some close regions which are now out of trip, even if it will be only for a touristic purpose. Especially Crimea, which i had always the wish to visit. And now it has gone.

I am so sorry for all ukrainians. And no solution is incoming due to the presence of this agressive russian president. The only satisfaction i have is to see  how much it will cost him, especially with a so low barrel price.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #434 on: November 06, 2014, 03:09:19 AM »
Newbies :
If i compare where i were seven years ago and today, the ditch is so large that it would have been impossible for me to figure out (and neither my relatives).

You have heard me speaking of game, you have heard me speaking of self improvement, you have heard me speaking about red pill opposite to the blue pill, it is all of these things and a formidable appetite of discovering, meeting people, flirting with beauty and beauties who had allowed my life to be what it is now.

NO CHANCE, NO LUCK there. A lot of work.

Some have some chance and shorten the time to find their mate, and some have no real chance but shorten it by giving more time to the venture.
I am however more confident with the seconds on the long term of their relathionship (in average) rather than with the ones who (the one week wonder) have had the "luck" to seal the deal in few days or few weeks of searching.

Offline ML

« Reply #435 on: November 06, 2014, 09:43:33 AM »
Pat, you are becoming quite the Philosopher !

Good to hear your relationship is progressing nicely.

Best to you and spouse.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Wayne

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2014, 10:58:28 AM »
Pat, you and your wife can still go to Crimea, you just need a Russian visa and to fly from Moscow. I was there for 30 days this summer. We went to a lot of places and did not have any trouble.

Offline BorisS

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #437 on: November 06, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
Great thread...Congrats!

Offline ML

« Reply #438 on: November 06, 2014, 11:52:59 AM »
Pat, you and your wife can still go to Crimea, you just need a Russian visa and to fly from Moscow. I was there for 30 days this summer. We went to a lot of places and did not have any trouble.

You  must differentiate between CAN go and WANT to go.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #439 on: November 06, 2014, 02:25:09 PM »
Pat, you are becoming quite the Philosopher !

Good to hear your relationship is progressing nicely.

Best to you and spouse.
I am happy  that you have returned from the east safe and with good records of your time spent there. Nice to read you ML. Would like to meet you if we travel in the future in USA.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #440 on: November 06, 2014, 02:28:51 PM »
You are both right, it can be done but it is so disgusting to go through Moscow and get a visa to simply go in a region which was belonging few months ago to Ukraine. It is so unbelievable. It is like a fence in my mind fellows.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #441 on: November 06, 2014, 02:30:55 PM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #442 on: November 09, 2014, 02:02:57 PM »
The red pill and blue pill refer to the "Matrix" movie when the hero can choose between both. One, the blue one, will leave him in a peaceful and warm environment and the other one will send him in a the real world, without any tainted glass.

The red pill therefore is a communauty of people who have started to notice that the usual speech in our western societies about the disbalance in egality is not automatically in disfavor of women. 

The whole effect of beliefs, families expectations, rest of religion, chivalry in the education push men in the "matrix" and format them to endorse an outfit and a way to be, to think and to act which is predominantly or totally against his own interest(s).

The red pill kicked my ass seven years ago and has rocketed me to a major improvment in my life. To a 99 % benefit.
You would have never been read anything of me here, without the red pill. I would not even been able to write in english.

If you consider life, women are at least the 1/3 of all treasures, you can even think about the half.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:09:26 PM by Patagonie »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #443 on: November 09, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »
I realize that this forum has gone far from his purpose, after many months of incertainty due to the conflict. I mean that often politics were put on the table rather than human relationships.

It is a real pain for me to this beautiful country divided and devastated. More there will be some close regions which are now out of trip, even if it will be only for a touristic purpose. Especially Crimea, which i had always the wish to visit. And now it has gone.

I am so sorry for all ukrainians. And no solution is incoming due to the presence of this agressive russian president. The only satisfaction i have is to see  how much it will cost him, especially with a so low barrel price.

We all hope it will cost him the Presidency and possibly his life, as the Oligarchs who have lost hundreds of millions because of his hubris are probably scheming a regime-change as we speak.

Offline southernX

« Reply #444 on: November 09, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »
pat , great thread,

congratulations on your good life, & i know it all comes with good hard work ,

teh young ones when they move  countrys take it on pretty quickly there change is amazing to see over 2-3 years ime

best to you and your family pat  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #445 on: November 10, 2014, 07:28:42 AM »
We all hope it will cost him the Presidency and possibly his life, as the Oligarchs who have lost hundreds of millions because of his hubris are probably scheming a regime-change as we speak.
i hope it will work, but what about the next revolution ? Nobody knows

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #446 on: November 10, 2014, 07:29:36 AM »
pat , great thread,

congratulations on your good life, & i know it all comes with good hard work ,

teh young ones when they move  countrys take it on pretty quickly there change is amazing to see over 2-3 years ime

best to you and your family pat  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you very much for your supportive post.

SX

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #447 on: November 10, 2014, 08:18:55 AM »
But the beginning of the "revolution" started before the red pill. I cannot say if it helped the other but it played probably a role.

I was single and one evening i was with a nice looking woman (a friend) dining in a little italian restaurant. Two tables away a beautiful young tall blonde was dining with a brunette friend. Don't ask me how it happened because i have absolutely no clue but finally we exchanged our number (all both) and i met them again, especially the blonde one.
Note : the rule good looking girls attracts good other looking girls is here checked.
Note : the guy (me) was having absolutely no clue about what he did and is not capable to tell you any signs of interest

She was on the international chart a solid 8. Her sister was older but even  more beautiful, close to 9 or a 9. One day we met and the little group went to a jazz club, with a little dance floor. The two sisters and i started to dance and 10 minutes after we were litteraly compressed by a crownd of men who wanted their piece of cake. Funny experience where i was the passive lurker of the beauty of the beauties, somewhere believing that if i were trying my luck this spectacle would fade away.

One day i was with the little sister, and little carried away by being with this beautiful young women i tried to push a pawn on the chessboard. Indeed till this moment i was the nice and chivalrous guy always neat, always (try to be nice) and not showing any interest (i was interested of course). When i saw her face about my endeavor (like if i were asking her to lend me 10000$) i quickly come back to my outfit of good friend.
Note : i have never left my outfit of good friend in fact, perhaps i made illusion during the first diner, but after i blew up all my chances, if i had one which was not certain. I land in fact very quickly in the friendly zone. A zone with no intimacy and no sex, a swamp from where you are very rarely able to come back.

At this moment i started to notice, or perhaps it was only supposition of my own, that she  lived with an older guy before we met and for what i understood among the little informations i got, she was living not in poverty althought she was an average woman by her job. Something was telling me that my appartment couldn't compete with the one that the guy owned or rented. It let me an unpleasant feeling to consider this aspect of thing, which i have never paid attention before. I suddenly remembered all remarks made by my female friends in the previous decade. It was clear suddenly how the place where a man is living are or seems important for them.

After this story with the blonde (not really a story because absolutely nothing happended) i restarted the episode 2/3 with my GF. As we were abonent in our story to a 6 months together/6 months split episode 2 i also memorize that she didn't love my flat, till it was totally renovated, which happened at the end of our second episode.

I started to seriously consider that if i wanted to have one day a serious relationship i had to built a nest which can welcome at least three people and perhaps more.

The second thing to open my window was to consider to have more money, which was linked with the previous point.

Some bubbles were starting to boilt in my brain...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:08:06 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #448 on: November 10, 2014, 08:32:43 AM »
Spartacus was a slave, a lot of his fellows also, but nobody told them they were slaves .... And what was a slave.

Don't believe fellows, that i am just an arrogant prick who came here to give you a lesson, in fact i have been a a very long time in the mud.

The crownd is named beta for the blue pill people and  named AFC in the seduction communities. Don't take care about the name in itself it is just used to separate two populations.

It doesn't mean that my life was uninteresting or that i didn't have GF's, but in this area i was just like a pawn not knowing in which direction i could go. I was lost DOT
By any consideration i could have had a child by accident and start to live together, and get married... Which would have been a disaster of course. It didn't happen by chance, that was my luck. I can thank this good fortune and also women i met who never trapped me intentionnaly or by accident.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #449 on: November 11, 2014, 09:20:47 AM »
You know what happens about beautiful women, the ones who impress you. You therefore give her the status of a very imporant and uttainable  person. It makes you feel nervous or without any expression of the best of your personnality, humour, or intelligence (often all of them  :P ). You give her (them) a world of possibilities which you compare to yours, i mean about in dating perspective. You believe that they can interact with almost any men, and you modestly and reastically judge yourself as being, probably not in the least 50% (depending of your sefl esteem an your value) but not in the top guys, because they are, of course, many top guys in the world. And you give her this proxy easily, to access to a full bunch of possibilites. You put her on a pedestral. As a man you start to desire her and to plan yourself in a virtual relationship with her, by any type of.
you are therefore afraid or any wrong doing or any wrong saying just to keep the LINK. You consider blissfully, how lucky you are to be in contact with a beautiful woman.

Man are the desire and can surf a very long time on this wave, women are in the pleasure and keep a feet in it.

Who in your opinion, is the most prone to live in the reality ?

In fact who is acting like a beta, at this stage of the relationship ?

You know what i mean, the girl who call her friend Susan and she asks : what about Peter ? What about him ? Do you like him ? And she answers something like, oh he is a smart guy, very kind , thoughful. Susan : and what ? I don't think it will work, not my type. Susan : but he is good looking, isn't it ? She : yes not so bad, but i don't have the vibe.

How can she have the vibe with a man who is afraid of himself, in whom you can see at first sight the lack of confidence, the impossibility he has to wear his two balls, which he tries to hide any time, the ceaseless efforts he does to please you anytime and anywhere, the absolute polished manners and spoken language he is expressing.

That is what is happening today to a lot of women who are meeting men, and they detect it in few seconds, in the first minutes maximum, because men  wear it through how they stand, how they move, how they push their voice (event if women don't precisely understand what they say), how they throw their hands, how they are dressed. That's it. For the most beautiful they have the choice to not stop on such type of men, and it is generally what they do, provided that the market is still in their favor.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:22:23 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701