It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Review/Critique/Roast of HRB/RLM  (Read 113833 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Review/Critique/Roast of HRB/RLM
« Reply #375 on: November 19, 2010, 10:47:23 AM »
You can take your unfounded accusations and go to hell. You're a real ass, GQ. *snip* off.

Geez, offer up another perspective for you Jooky, you go off on a tangent. Exactly *where* did I accuse you of anything?

mesays:

"OK...*so will it be fair for me to say that in the course of your search for elusive Masha all these years that you had enjoyed* watching sincere Olgas, Marinas, Ludas, Svetas, Natashas, Irinas, etc...jiggle their hot, young beautiful breasts for you during the process? 10? 12? 100? 1000? How many now?"

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #376 on: November 19, 2010, 11:00:55 AM »
Gentlemen,

I'm locking this down for a short intermission to allow a little reflection and so you can catch your breath before the swinging starts.  It's already over the line in many respects.

Lets all come back in a better mood.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »
OK - it has been a few hours, and time to unlock this topic.

I need to say that I am rather fascinated at the reactions and positions being expressed here. Rarely have we seen a more polarizing topic.

In terms of several of the 'principals' participating in the topic, I have some observations to share. Specifically, to address Jooky, TomT and GQBlues.

Each of those members are VERY long-standing members of the 'community' of people directly involved in cross-cultural relationships with partners from the FSU. In the case of GQ, he has been married to a lovely lady for quite some time - and TomT joined the ranks of the married not too very long ago. Jooky is in the unique position of being able to spend 1/2 his time in Russia and the other 1/2 in the US, and is (just as I would be - and I would encourage) not in any rush to get married, as he has the freedom and opportunity to date in both countries.

Each one of those three gentlemen - Jooky, TomT, and GQBlues - has impressed me more than once over the years with their insightful and intelligent contributions to people involved in this endeavor. If there were a RW Forum 'Hall of Fame' - those three names would be found enshrined there.

Readers who are new to these fora would be very well-advised, indeed, to pay attention to what each of them writes. That is not to adopt it - but pay close heed to their advice and determines (as always) what 'fits' for you - and you will find more of that from those three members than any other trio I might think of.

It has been unsettling, to me, to see some of these tensions unfold. I confess to not paying much attention to historical enmities, and often need to be reminded when something pops up that seems to have the sniff of a 'legacy' issue attached to it - but I honestly do not recall ever seeing these three guys so vociferously on the opposite side of an issue.

In any case, I hope the debate here does not lead to any serious ill-will - on anyone's part. The fact is, opinions are being expressed. Some of those opinions are passionate. All that is quite OK, so long as there is no personalization of insult as was building when Mod2 locked the topic earlier today.

My sense is there is(are) some undercurrent(s) contributing to the passions on display here - and I am not quite sure of the source of those.

I know there exists some tensions between Manny and Jooky - though those, I believe, have been pretty well contained.

I understand there is some suspicion of TomT because he visited the offices of HRB in FL.

I 'get it' that Jooky prefers and recommends sites which allow "direct communication."

There have been allegations made in this topic that seem to impugn RWD merely because (at least, I *think* it is "merely because") we allow this topic such free reign.

For my part, I have found it VERY curious that there are such strong reactions being expressed in THIS topic, when the very same business model was examined/displayed last August (in the topic I keep linking over to) and it did not meet with NEARLY this response. I honestly do not understand that, and it intrigues me.

In any case, the topic is now re-opened and you are free to continue - hopefully, with any undercurrents brought to the light of day so that THOSE can be examined.

- Dan

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #378 on: November 19, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »
I know there exists some tensions between Manny and Jooky - though those, I believe, have been pretty well contained.

Nothing too serious and mostly in the past in my view. We disagreed one one issue some time ago; I don't hold grudges so much nowadays. Life is too short. I welcomed him back to RUA when he was there recently. I like Jooky even though I often disagree with him.

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2010, 08:06:15 PM »
But let's get back to HRB...

Do you deny marriages were consumated by use of HRB? I can't, can you? Do you know with certainty ALL men who signs into HRB really didn't have the specific intention of watching beautiful 20 year old women jiggling their breasts? If you say you do, I would beg to differ because from my vantage point it appears to me that the majority of men seem to be getting what they came and paid for. Why? I always believe the numbers of supply have a very direct correlation to the number of demand.

Here's another angle to this...

What appears to me that the underlying beef you have with HRB is that the heavy number of working girls trying to separate men from their money in exchange for a bit of fantasy makes them a scam agency because they carry the word 'bride'? You seem to be saying that is a complete misrepresentation of their business. Fair enough...

Should HRB then simply clearly distinguish what their site really is? Hot Russian Jiggling Breasts instead of Hot Russian Brides? What impact will that now have for both the women and men who are in it for marriage?

Here's an often used ratio...95% of the men are keyboard Romeos and 5% are sincere searchers/travellers...if these are acceptable to the debate and the same numbers can apply to HRB's clientele (unless you don't believe so, please state), can we do a simple exercise and deduce how sane this debate really is? I doubt anyone here will be surprised to know that the ratio between the number of Jiggler watchers outnumber the number of dedicated Dannys on any given Odessa Tuesday. No?

One stand you seem to be taking here is this...'we' need to unite and take a stand and help and steer these 'men' from these despicable agencies and steer them to say...Mamba. Your principle reason to that is...it's a place/venue where 'sincere men' can meet and marry 'sincere women' for 'free'.

1. You are making the assumption all the women on Mamba are 'sincere'.
2. You are making the assumption that ALL the men doesn't really want to froth over jiggling breasts.

Fair enough...

It's already been mentioned here so I hope I am not imposing too much in making this point. You've been at this for over 10 years now, Jooky. Some of that was spent perusing EM amongst other ones, and now Mamba. You conveniently dismiss that the reason why you're not married is simply because a) 'you're not in a hurry to be', b) you haven't met one you'd like to mother your child, c) 'xxxxxxxxxx', etc..whatever other 'acceptable and understandable' reason/s you may have.

OK...so will it be fair for me to say that in the course of your search for elusive Masha all these years that you had enjoyed watching sincere Olgas, Marinas, Ludas, Svetas, Natashas, Irinas, etc...jiggle their hot, young beautiful breasts for you during the process? 10? 12? 100? 1000? How many now?

Simple deduction now then is....EM is cheaper and Mamba is free...sites that supposedly house 'sincere girls'.

1. You enjoy the same experience in the cheap and/or 'free' while HRB charges men for theirs thus we have a responsibility to let these men know HRB is a scam agency.

2. You, by technicality, is promoting to 'men' you do not know to use sites like Mamba because they have 'sincere girls' at their leisure to do whatever it is they plan on doing in sites like HRB.

3. In the end, it is somehow better to do 'this' on women who are sincerely searching for a partner than it is to women who specfically are doing it as a form of livelihood - because they can do it for 'free'.

This was the focal point I was making intially when I said, (AW and) HRB actually is/are a good filtering system. It gives the 95% a proper place to do their thang. Wouldn't you agree?

Sinister is as sinister does. Given there's 100 men out there we don't know asking what sites they can use, based on the ratio used above, is there any sensibility in believing that if you told these men to use 'HRB' that you would likely be 95% right?

That is probably the best post I have read on this topic.  :clapping:

Offline tim 360

« Reply #380 on: November 20, 2010, 11:58:10 AM »
That is probably the best post I have read on this topic.  :clapping:

...and this is probably the best photo you've seen too.

a pig is a pig is a pig...despite your lipstick

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 11:59:50 AM by tim 360 »
"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline Gator

Re: RE: Review/Critique/Roast of HRB/RLM
« Reply #381 on: November 20, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »
I should have stopped wasting my breath many pages ago.  Shadow seems to have a firsthand understanding of agency business in the FSU.  He wrote something very insightful.

If HRB would really clean up, and by that I mean clean both the female *and* male trash out, there would not be enough left to pay for the hosting.

Bold statement!  Yet it is supported by tidbits in subsequent posts by knowledgeable contributors.   Namely, almost all of the men clients at HRB are "trash" as well as the siren women who lure men sailing by and cause them to shipwreck upon the rocks.

So why worry?  Why create this animosity just to protect trash?  Let them wreck on the rocky shore.  If an uninformed, sincere man is ensnared by HRB, it is possible for him to fall through the cracks in the floor and to find a marriage minded woman.

Any reader of RWD will know that this is the path to avoid.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #382 on: November 20, 2010, 01:39:41 PM »
"The root of all evil is greed"!!!
the Pardoner's Tale, Chaucer.

is HRB motivated primarily by greed, or are they a legitimate marriage agency striving to bring together genuine men and women???

obviously, Hot Russian fantasy Chat would be a better name for them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 01:42:20 PM by Rubicon »

Offline tim 360

« Reply #383 on: November 20, 2010, 02:45:59 PM »
"The root of all evil is greed"!!!
the Pardoner's Tale, Chaucer.

is HRB motivated primarily by greed, or are they a legitimate marriage agency striving to bring together genuine men and women???

obviously, Hot Russian fantasy Chat would be a better name for them.

I seriously doubt that the main revenue stream comes from the "brides" angle and most $$$ come from titillating chat that gets some guys off.  These are not guys seriously pursuing an FSU bride unless maybe one arrives in the mail.

Just the economics for HRB being a bride agency is specious at best.  Brides is the sideshow...the main event is fantasy chat.  The CEO says he has 45 employees to pay.  If I am very, very conservative and say they each make $25K per year (thats averaging everyone, some make more, some less)  which puts their payroll alone at over a Million a year.  I'm sure some employees also have a benefit and bonus package and we do have to pay the CEO.  Then we have customary business expenses, IT expenses, legal expenses and the $ it costs everyday to keep HRB online and humming along.  They probably need at least 2.5-3 million a year just to stay afloat and pay the bills and I have not even mentioned paying investors and debt or the "roof" in the FSU.  Or money they pay to affiliates or the chatting girls.  I'm sure someone else could nail down the #'s better.

You just can't pay that money marketing brides from the FSU today.  Soft core chat is where the money comes from.  HotRussianChat or HotRussianBabes would be a more appropriate name and would probably get them even more chatters to pay the bills.  No reason for them to even be discussed on RWD as legitimate--but some wanted to sanitize the HRB image here.  Didn't work.

It is not even HRB trying to do this either...it's their 2 cheerleaders.  They have some agenda. 

In dealings with most agencies a guy wants to be cautious and informed.  With HRB be extremely cautious.  A smart guy looking to marry an FSU bride would not have anything to do with HRB.  Consumer good sense:  If you go to buy something with your CC and are asked to agree to an "Acknowledgement Of Services Received".....run, don't walk away.  They are legally setting you up so you can't do a chargeback through your CC company. 

"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline BillyB

« Reply #384 on: November 20, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »

Kind of funny that HRB attracts all kinds of trashy men but they say they want to protect RW from those men. IMBRA is their excuse to prevent customers from exchanging contact info and thus their customers must pay big bucks to get the right to even see their ladies if they choose to visit. Trashy men can pay the big bucks too.

At the Mamba network a guy can instant message a lady. If she's attracted to his photo, she will reply. If not, she will ignore. If a guy has a good conversation with her for a few hours, he may try to ask for her phone number. If she thinks he's a good man for her, she will give out her number. If all he's talked about over the last few days is perverted, then she probably will refuse. If they have great communication over weeks or months, she may want him to visit. He doesn't have to pay for that right and IMBRA and the paperwork that has to be done doesn't exist.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2010, 03:40:20 PM »
...and this is probably the best photo you've seen too.

a pig is a pig is a pig...despite your lipstick

:P +1!!

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #386 on: June 08, 2011, 11:53:42 PM »
I know this is an old and (hopefully) dead topic/thread ... but just got done reading all 16 pages (less the bickering) and found all this very interesting...

For starters, I do appreciate CEO making an appearance... but sad that he never showed up again... Can't say I blame him, as it was a massive dog-pile session in the end...

That aside, after reading some more respectable posts, (and I CAN see both sides here) - I actually thought about doing a trial on HRB/RLM .... but then I poked around more - specifically the BBB and some other sites offering their warnings... and what disturbs me the most, is the adverts placed in Ukraine, specifically for women to do what we have all seen "done" - Chat up westerners - for a 50/50 fee... We've seen the adverts... We've seen the chat screen shots... And whilst I do believe CEO is trying to 'fix things'... I think he's taking his sweet time as the $$$ continues to roll in.... (and as a matter of law, he (HRB/RLM) are responsible for their 'agents' regardless of what contract they have drawn or not)... Like someone said, if you hire a sub (agency) - you are responsible for their actions... Now, in fairness to CEO and the entire corrupt MOB biz, I think we've all learned that cleaning this up is improbable - if not impossible - So, once again, props to him for coming on here and trying to defend - Also for letting 2 members into their office to inspect things...

Anyway - Since I've been at this awhile, and can deal with the 'whores at the doors' to borrow someone else's phrasing.... I thought I'd give it a go... For TomT originally posted (somewhere) that what he saw in the BBB reports were "OK" and made the complaintants look like idiots (paraphrased - but you get the point)... Well, I found the BBB link - err, one of them... and the case is now closed... Have no clue what the resolution was? (http://westflorida.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/67148277/c/zefl9m) but after reading the evidence presented - not only is it thorough, and damning... It's very factual, well-documented, and CLEAR that this member was not given what he was promised... Maybe HRB/RLM omitted this one from what you got to see when you visited? But to me, this is not a guy who simply wrote out a barf session on the back of a beer coaster... He did his homework - AND - had the brass to post it publically - Name, address, and even their 1-on-1 personal correspondences... And in the end, (60 pages!) he has them dead to rights... very dead... IMO

Now, if there's some twisted TOS loophole that HRB wishes to hide behind, wow, this is not a company that I want to do business with - and frankly, I don't trust... Does it work for some? Apparently it does... But I think we all know what's going on here... and for me personally, it's not my cup of tea...

I think it's sadder that when faced with pretty damning evidence, that CEO made an exit from here (I don't read RUA - so maybe he addressed it there?) - But either way, till he puts in place some of the screening and filtering mechanisms suggested here by RWD members, I don't think it's a wise move for anyone - n00bie or experienced... 

I've not read all their membership stuff - but am hearing $2000 to get a VIP status (paraphrased) and even then, that only gets you booted to the local UA agency to pay their fees? Seems pretty extreme to me....

Anyway - I know 60 pages from the BBB is allot to troll thru - but for those that said the complaint(s) were not well thought out or coherent - I beg to differ... His arguments and defense pretty much supports everyone's theories and speculations that have been posted here thus far... so I dunno...

Lastly, (and again, I don't want to speak from what I "read" off the net) but it does sound like this is Russian owned... Not sure how that is possible if they're in FL? - Nor do I understand if you have 2 CEO's... but those aren't the ones that were 'met'... as they are in the Islands somewhere? Huh? All sounds a bit fishy to me...

But what do I know...

Hope I can attach this PDF doc  (EDIT: It's 4MB so won't allow - but is worth the read) - Go to the link above, and download the last dated entry... It's complete with UA adverts, letters being cut-off midstream - and the back and forth with HRB and the upset client... IMO, he was robbed... and hope he prevailed...
I'm American born, but work in London, Prague, and NZ... Currently back in the USA

Offline Voyager36

« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »

Now, if there's some twisted TOS loophole that HRB wishes to hide behind, wow, this is not a company that I want to do business with - and frankly, I don't trust... Does it work for some? Apparently it does... But I think we all know what's going on here... and for me personally, it's not my cup of tea...

Anyway - I know 60 pages from the BBB is allot to troll thru - but for those that said the complaint(s) were not well thought out or coherent - I beg to differ... His arguments and defense pretty much supports everyone's theories and speculations that have been posted here thus far... so I dunno...

60 pages is about 58 or 59 more than I'd have time for  :D
But thanks for doing the leg work.

As always, Caveat Emptor

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »

60 pages is about 58 or 59 more than I'd have time for  :D
But thanks for doing the leg work.

As always, Caveat Emptor

I have a bit of detective in me, and always been suspect of this agency - so was kinda fun digging thru the 'facts' and sussing out certain things...

Ironically, since then, I wanted to take it a step further, and opened up a base (free) trial account on RLM - and like everyone else (even before I could finish my pix and profile) was swamped with 50+ video chat requests from 'hot' 19 y.o.'s from the UA ... yeah, right.... no way this isn't a money making scheme - (did not say 'scam' - it's just a scheme to sucker in keyboard Romeo's) Consider yourself warned -

Oh, so back to the irony - I posted my profile in Russian - about 2 pages worth of vital info - and after 2-3 days - it's deleted? I try again... 2-3 days pass (whilst making contact with a few HAWT Russian Brides no less) and once again, it's removed?! - No 'contact info' or anything is listed... Do they not want the girls to really see that someone knows Russian and what they want? I don't get it... so after 3 attempts, I just said chuck it... if they don't want my 2000 quid - that's their loss then.

Like all the scheming agencies before them - they'll eventually fall - In this economy, I don't know many that have $2K laying around to do video chat just to get an address....

Good luck -
I'm American born, but work in London, Prague, and NZ... Currently back in the USA

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »
I have a bit of detective in me, and always been suspect of this agency - so was kinda fun digging thru the 'facts' and sussing out certain things...

Ironically, since then, I wanted to take it a step further, and opened up a base (free) trial account on RLM - and like everyone else (even before I could finish my pix and profile) was swamped with 50+ video chat requests from 'hot' 19 y.o.'s from the UA ... yeah, right.... no way this isn't a money making scheme - (did not say 'scam' - it's just a scheme to sucker in keyboard Romeo's) Consider yourself warned -

Oh, so back to the irony - I posted my profile in Russian - about 2 pages worth of vital info - and after 2-3 days - it's deleted? I try again... 2-3 days pass (whilst making contact with a few HAWT Russian Brides no less) and once again, it's removed?! - No 'contact info' or anything is listed... Do they not want the girls to really see that someone knows Russian and what they want? I don't get it... so after 3 attempts, I just said chuck it... if they don't want my 2000 quid - that's their loss then.

Like all the scheming agencies before them - they'll eventually fall - In this economy, I don't know many that have $2K laying around to do video chat just to get an address....

Good luck -

Unfortunately I do not think they are going to fail any time soon.  As PT Barnum said there's a new sucker born every minute.

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2011, 05:56:13 PM »
Unfortunately I do not think they are going to fail any time soon.  As PT Barnum said there's a new sucker born every minute.

The only reason I agree with you here (with apologies to Barnum) is that based on talking to others in the biz (Tour/Agencies, etc.) there's been a tremendous drop in visits since the world economies took a turn... So, logically, it's easier for many to buy into the hype and sit at home in their skivvies typing some HRB without putting any effort or cost into actually getting on a plane and going (90% never go - even when times were good) So this marketing scheme plays perfectly well ATM - So sadly, you're most likely right.... Till people wise up - there'll always be someone feeding the monkey... Damn shame really.

Offline Voyager36

« Reply #391 on: July 10, 2011, 06:52:05 PM »

Ironically, since then, I wanted to take it a step further, and opened up a base (free) trial account on RLM - and like everyone else (even before I could finish my pix and profile) was swamped with 50+ video chat requests from 'hot' 19 y.o.'s from the UA ... yeah, right

Try putting up a pic like this....

I bet they still want to chat (for $$$ a minite)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:56:28 PM by Voyager36 »

Offline TomT

« Reply #392 on: July 10, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »
BoozeBaron,

The question du jour is did YOU read Coffee's (aka Percolator) rubbish?

Teen-aged Yulia wasn't interested in a guy whose father would be 89. Capiche? In any case, the female clients are under no obligation to accept an intamacy request from old coots such as you, Jeff or myself. If this is your idea of a factual, well-documented and clearly damning case against a sevice provider then I would hate to see what your idea of a frivolous complaint would be.

HRB can't do anything for stupid, illiterate, whining old bastards who write to drop-dead gorgeous teenagers and who are too careless, obtuse or lazy to read the damn contract. Apparently, some men make the ridiculous presumption that spending money guarantees them an FSU teenie in their bed lickety split. Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen unless a guy has more to offer than poor spelling, sappy rhetoric, unrealistic expectations, a drinking problem, a DUI conviction and a complete inability to identify canned responses.

... not to mention the absurdity of presenting the comments of an anonymous Internet figure as evidence.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:16:37 PM by TomT »

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #393 on: July 10, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »
BoozeBaron,

Uhm - Okay... So you're really gonna try to defend this mess? Sure... fine... whatever...  I'll try to rise above and will directly respond to your comments.

Did I read the (rubbish) reports? As I've already said, yes, I read all 60+ pages - Question really is, did you read them ALL?  Based on some of your comments, it would seem that you did not.

I DID say I can see both sides of the argument and complaint here - but Mr. Coffee's rebuttal was coherent, and addressed each and every issue raised - Whereas RTI (HRB/RLM) did not... Does not mean he was correct or 'right' in his answers... but it was a very well articulated response - which surprised me given that I was lead to believe it was a complete idiot that was making these claims (again, subjective - Mr. Coffee very well may be a total idiot - but his responses are not indicative of a person that would be - but again, what do I know)

Teen-aged Yulia wasn't interested in a guy whose father would be 89. Capiche?

Don't get cute sir - You don't know me... I don't know you... So don't start swinging bats till you know who you're playing with - Capiche?

As to poor innocent Yulia, based on the letters he shared to the BBB (and the general public) with full-disclosure, it 'appeared' that she did indeed wish to meet...  Again, read the rebuttal(s) and evidence offered - He may very well have been being played - or just a total old fart lost in some fantasy - but he didn't arrive there alone... it's clear she had some role in all this.

In any case, the female clients are under no obligation to accept an intamacy request from old coots such as you, Jeff or myself. If this is your idea of a factual, well-documented and clearly damning case against a sevice provider then I would hate to see what your idea of a frivolous complaint would be.

You've lost me here - for your comment/argument is pretty much circular logic in nature, and makes no sense whatsoever.

You may wish to start by defining "old coots"... Is 42 an old coot? If so, then I guess I am one...

Secondly - while granted she's under no obligation to do anything she doesn't wish - based on the letters I read (and will admit, I scan read many, but still, did read them) I saw nothing over the line. The guy paid in the $2000 to take things to the next level, and wanted to meet the gal in question - That is what HRB provides and promises - He did his part - she did hers - They did not (apparently).

RE: Well-documented - I really do not think you've read the entire case... It's very well-documented IMO - and I do know some Law - No, it's not an attorney's brief - but as just said, he systematically, logically, and methodically addresses each complaint lodge against him. Far better than 99% of the 'complaints' I see lodged against companies and others on the Internet - So again, I'm wondering if you really did read everything in its entirety?

Frivolous or not - IMO, RTI did not fully respond to his complaint(s) and the questions posed (rebuttals) - I doubt RTI's answers would stand up in Court.

HRB can't do anything for stupid, illiterate, whining old bastards who write to drop-dead gorgeous teenagers and who are too careless, obtuse or lazy to read the damn contract. Apparently, some men make the ridiculous presumption that spending money guarantees them an FSU teenie in their bed lickety split. Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen unless a guy has more to offer than poor spelling, sappy rhetoric, unrealistic expectations, a drinking problem, a DUI conviction and a complete inability to identify canned responses.

OK Sherlock - You've obviously done some background checking on Mr. Coffee - for I saw no mention of this anywhere (very possible I missed a chapter along the way) - but those are some pretty strong allegations, (which may, or may not be true) but you said them, not me... I'd add, that I'd seriously doubt that the BBB would 'dance' 7 months with RTI/Mr. Coffee if he was as bad a person as you just made him out to be.  Again, his responses are articulate and coherent - and don't sound like they were penned by someone with the problems and issues you just claimed against him. (then again, everyone is entitled to a good day every now and then) - Point being, you obviously know this bloke - We do not - Have you met him? Talked with him? Or is this all hearsay from HRB/RLM? 3 sides to every story mate - Theirs, his, and the truth ... And I suspect it's wedged somewhere in the middle there.

... not to mention the absurdity of presenting the comments of an anonymous Internet figure as evidence.

Again, you've lost me? Is this another shot at me b/c someone had the brass to take exception to your excellent analysis? If so, again, I'd suggest you get to know me first before firing shots.... Or, if you're referring again to Mr. Coffee - I'd just ask that you'd back your claims with something more substantial than RLM/HRB's word (that is a sincere request) - Again, you may know this guy... I really don't know.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:19:03 PM by BoozeBaron »

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #394 on: July 10, 2011, 09:18:19 PM »
BoozeBaron,

Teenage Yulia wasn't interested in a guy whose father would be 89. Capiche? In any case, the female clients are under no obligation to accept an intimacy request from old coots such as you, Jeff or myself. If this is your idea of a factual, well documented and clearly damning case against a service provider then I would hate to see what your idea of a frivolous complaint would be.

HRB can't do anything for stupid, illiterate, whining old bastards who write to drop dead gorgeous teenagers and who are too careless, obtuse or lazy to read the damn contract. Apparently, some men make the ridiculous presumption that spending money guarantees them an FSU teen in their bed lickety split. Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen unless a guy has more to offer than poor spelling, sappy rhetoric, unrealistic expectations, a drinking problem, a DUI conviction and a complete inability to identify canned responses.

Wow, I don't think I have seen a recent post littered with so many spelling errors, other errors and redundant insults in a long time.  I corrected the spelling errors for you, I cannot help you with your abysmal writing style.

No, the question of the hour is how long American consumer rights advocates and honest legislatures are going to continue to let companies like "Hot Russian Brides" operate with impunity.  It's not enough that they  may or may not have a contract in tiny print warning that if you do business with them that you will be ripped off.  They need to actually have a warning in LARGE BOLD PRINT that writing or chatting to the "ladies" is for entertainment purposes only, and that a consumer will likely be chatting with Boris and not Natasha, as Natasha is actually in bed asleep.  They should also be required to post in BOLD PRINT realistic age gaps which a young lady realistically will consider for marriage.  For example, a 19 year old girl should be required to post a realistic age gap that she will only date a man up to 25 years of age.  They should also legally be required to change their name to "Hot Russian Chat" since that is their true method of conducting business.  God knows that they are not really in the business of marrying even 10% of their young under 25 ladies to anyone.

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #395 on: July 10, 2011, 09:26:58 PM »
Thanks Rubicon - You said it all better than I could have (or did) ....

My gripe is with RLM/HRB, not so much Tom's reporting...

We've had our tit for tat now - and hope we can move back to the main theme of the OP - RLM/HRB... and exposing them for what they are - fine print and all -

Cheers -

BB

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #396 on: July 10, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »

Try putting up a pic like this....

I bet they still want to chat (for $$$ a minite)

You could put up a photo of a 3 foot midget who says that he is unemployed, lives at home with his mother and has a brood of 25 cats.  No matter, he would still be inundated with unsolicited letters and chat requests.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #397 on: July 10, 2011, 10:13:48 PM »
Thanks Rubicon - You said it all better than I could have (or did) ....

My gripe is with RLM/HRB, not so much Tom's reporting...

We've had our tit for tat now - and hope we can move back to the main theme of the OP - RLM/HRB... and exposing them for what they are - fine print and all -

Cheers -

BB

Cheers yourself mate!!  I think you made an excellent and very solid argument.  Don't underestimate or put down your own abilities.  With that passion you could be a fine attorney at law.  The real problem is that HRB has very deep pockets and it's going to take someone with very deep pockets to actually take them to court for their charades.  It may also take the rare bird of an honest politician or attorney general who want to stop companies like that from making millions and millions of dollars selling snake oil.  I may be wrong but I suspect that consumer protection laws are better in Europe and prevent this type of company from pulling this type of delusional high cost fantasy off without truly proper notification of what they really are doing.  It always goes back to them claiming to be honest and gee gosh they really had no idea of what the agencies in Ukraine are doing, and how can they possible stop such nefarious activity??

In case you don't know it TomT was paid to go and visit HRB and become a shrill for them.  He comes slinking around here every now and then and then disappears again.

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #398 on: July 11, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »
In case you don't know it TomT was paid to go and visit HRB and become a shrill for them.  He comes slinking around here every now and then and then disappears again.

I am not aware Tom was "paid" for visiting HRB? Nor that he was paid to become a shrill shill. Do you have proof of that Rubicon?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:31:13 AM by Manny »

Offline TomT

« Reply #399 on: July 11, 2011, 07:20:03 AM »
Wow, I don't think I have seen a recent post littered with so many spelling errors, other errors and redundant insults in a long time.  I corrected the spelling errors for you, I cannot help you with your abysmal writing style.

No, the question of the hour is how long American consumer rights advocates and honest legislatures are going to continue to let companies like "Hot Russian Brides" operate with impunity.  It's not enough that they  may or may not have a contract in tiny print warning that if you do business with them that you will be ripped off.  They need to actually have a warning in LARGE BOLD PRINT that writing or chatting to the "ladies" is for entertainment purposes only, and that a consumer will likely be chatting with Boris and not Natasha, as Natasha is actually in bed asleep.  They should also be required to post in BOLD PRINT realistic age gaps which a young lady realistically will consider for marriage.  For example, a 19 year old girl should be required to post a realistic age gap that she will only date a man up to 25 years of age.  They should also legally be required to change their name to "Hot Russian Chat" since that is their true method of conducting business.  God knows that they are not really in the business of marrying even 10% of their young under 25 ladies to anyone.

Rubicon,

I deliberately spelled intimacy as Jeff spelled it in his original complaint. I suspect that you wouldn't have any complaints about other aspects of my writing style if we were in agreement. Perhaps you consider Jeff to be a kindred spirit; if so, that is your prerogative.

~Shrill Tom. (Just so that there is no confusion, I spelled the word, "shill," as you spelled it.)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541475
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3543
Most Online Ever: 12701