It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458951 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2550 on: April 21, 2019, 02:03:28 PM »
Your misogyny is on display again.

Donna Pedro grew up at a different time.

In 1999, in a survey of Russian schoolchildren, "prostitute" was the #1 aspiration of girls.  Personally, I believe this is one (not the sole, but one) of the reasons why the former KGB was so adamant about seizing power in the country.
Not all pro daters "spread their legs" as you so eloquently (sarcasm) state.

I repeat - most Ukrainians don't care, and scamming foreigners in any manner whatsoever is not viewed negatively.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

And yet you sidestep the question, why aren't they all doing it?

If it's the no.1 choice of schoolgirls why aren't they all doing it?

Why do any of them bother to study, uni, other jobs? It would be far easier and more lucrative if they all made a beeline for the pro-rate field, sex or no sex.

I personally don't put much stock in the survey you mention, schoolgirls were probably responding for a laugh. If there was much truth in that then FSW would have no issue visiting hitels, being seen as prositutes by the doorman, hotel staff. They would all be jumping into bed with every foreigner that visited. It just doesn't bear out. At least some of those women are going to want family and children and a decent husband who will stand by them. Are the guys there going to be happy while all girls are so loose they will sleep with anyone?

I'm sure scamming a foreigner is just fine but a girl having sex with one and getting stuff, to my mind that ain't going to go down real well.

Remember those pics a poster here put up, think it was possibly with JayH or Nightwish. The one with the CCTV cameras then the pic of the old Babushka's in their stead. Girls would not be so afraid of their gossip with getting with a WM on a sex for stuff basis was a badge of honour out there. If it were they would all too willing let the old Babushka's see.

What I'm saying all adds up to everything we have discussed on this Forum, what you say is lacking in anything solid Boe.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2551 on: April 21, 2019, 02:16:46 PM »
And yet you sidestep the question, why aren't they all doing it?

I didn't sidestep the question.  It's a stupid question.

Why aren't all men  living on $20,000 a year and dreaming of marrying a foreign women who will be tied to the bed and kitchen, with aspirations of nothing more than a shop girl career for some pin money?

If it's the no.1 choice of schoolgirls why aren't they all doing it?

Did you look at the date of the survey?  The government changed this attitude.

Why do any of them bother to study, uni, other jobs? It would be far easier and more lucrative if they all made a beeline for the pro-rate field, sex or no sex.

See above.  Most UW marry UM.  They have no desire to meet, let alone marry, WM.

I personally don't put much stock in the survey you mention, schoolgirls were probably responding for a laugh. If there was much truth in that then FSW would have no issue visiting hitels, being seen as prositutes by the doorman, hotel staff. They would all be jumping into bed with every foreigner that visited. It just doesn't bear out. At least some of those women are going to want family and children and a decent husband who will stand by them. Are the guys there going to be happy while all girls are so loose they will sleep with anyone?

Prostitution exploded in the FSU after the collapse of the USSR. That is what the survey was about.  It was enough of a concern for the government that it started propaganda campaigns to change that attitude.

I'm sure scamming a foreigner is just fine but a girl having sex with one and getting stuff, to my mind that ain't going to go down real well.

And you discerned this, exactly, how?  From your vast on ground experience in Ukraine?  From your fluent Ukrainian?  From the Kherson girl who scammed you for a trip and clothing, then found a way to dump you so that you still don't understand you were manipulated?

Remember those pics a poster here put up, think it was possibly with JayH or Nightwish. The one with the CCTV cameras then the pic of the old Babushka's in their stead. Girls would not be so afraid of their gossip with getting with a WM on a sex for stuff basis was a badge of honour out there. If it were they would all too willing let the old Babushka's see.

LOL. That is a completely separate issue.

What I'm saying all adds up to everything we have discussed on this Forum, what you say is lacking in anything solid Boe.

What I am saying is common knowledge among Ukrainians, and anyone who thinks.  That you choose to ignore it is due to your own failure to recognize reality on the ground.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 02:27:17 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2552 on: April 21, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »
Scamming a foreigner with a trick is one thing but a girl spreading her legs to get stuff I think won't be looked well upon, it can't be a good look for them.

I read this to the better half.  He laughed out loud.  He said your mentality is shaped by your society.  In Ukraine, their mentality is shaped by their society, which is a totally different society, shaped by different factors, and which you don't understand.

Everything fits, both the Kherson girl and the Nikolaev girl had hang ups about meeting in a hotel, why? Because meeting a foreigner in a hotel is instantly associated with the girl is having sex with him, it's what pro daters are associated with, meeting foreigners in hotels for sex - BUT only in pro date areas. Kherson & Nikolaev are part of the AFA tour route among others, Nikolaev is centre of the pro date industry.

How would someone in her city (Kherson or Nikolayev) know she was in a hotel in Kyiv?

No, as the BH points out, it is because in some hotels, she will be shaken down by the local roof, and will have to pay 60% or 70% of her cash to them.  A local will know which hotels those are, a girl not from the city will not.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2553 on: April 21, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »
I didn't sidestep the question.  It's a stupid question.

Why aren't all men  living on $20,000 a year and dreaming of marrying a foreign women who will be tied to the bed and kitchen, with aspirations of nothing more than a shop girl career for some pin money?

Did you look at the date of the survey?  The government changed this attitude.

See above.  Most UW marry UM.  They have no desire to meet, let alone marry, WM.

Prostitution exploded in the FSU after the collapse of the USSR. That is what the survey was about.  It was enough of a concern for the government that it started propaganda campaigns to change that attitude.

And you discerned this, exactly, how?  From your vast on ground experience in Ukraine?  From your fluent Ukrainian?  From the Kherson girl who scammed you for a trip and clothing, then found a way to dump you so that you still don't understand you were manipulated?

LOL. That is a completely separate issue.

What I am saying is common knowledge among Ukrainians, and anyone who thinks.  That you choose to ignore it is due to your own failure to recognize reality on the ground.

I don't see that the Babushka surveillance is completely separate. The Kherson girl I met could have let me care her in Kherson. She would have the honour of scamming me I j front of locals. The girl getting stuff of BB isn't showing him to her family, why not? Surely think of the honour she would have bestowed from parading him like Vercingetorix in front of her family, 'hey this is the foreign dude I'm scamming' all bragging right to me!

The example of the survey you give is Russia not Ukraine. I remember back that direction there was a doc on TV able young female prostitutes who ended up with HIV and ending up being shunned by all living under fly over type of situation with fellow females in the same position. You said they had a propaganda campaign to change that. Any chance that campaign was hard hitting to achieve an opposite affect of stimatising prostitution in order for the campaign to succeed.

All of the stuff I have heard and talked about on here tells me there is an issue with girls being seen as prositutes. Yeah of course they want to get with UM, it is supposed to be the thing to do early in life out there. What is the UM men they are interested in going to do if they are prosituting themselves. Regardless of whether he is local or foreign I'm pretty sure it will be a turn off to him with other girls just devoted to him willing to take her place.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2554 on: April 21, 2019, 02:55:13 PM »
I don't see that the Babushka surveillance is completely separate. The Kherson girl I met could have let me care her in Kherson. She would have the honour of scamming me I j front of locals. The girl getting stuff of BB isn't showing him to her family, why not? Surely think of the honour she would have bestowed from parading him like Vercingetorix in front of her family, 'hey this is the foreign dude I'm scamming' all bragging right to me!

Apples and oranges.

The example of the survey you give is Russia not Ukraine. I remember back that direction there was a doc on TV able young female prostitutes who ended up with HIV and ending up being shunned by all living under fly over type of situation with fellow females in the same position. You said they had a propaganda campaign to change that. Any chance that campaign was hard hitting to achieve an opposite affect of stimatising prostitution in order for the campaign to succeed.

Most HIV in Ukraine is transmitted through drug use, not sex.

All of the stuff I have heard and talked about on here tells me there is an issue with girls being seen as prositutes. Yeah of course they want to get with UM, it is supposed to be the thing to do early in life out there. What is the UM men they are interested in going to do if they are prosituting themselves. Regardless of whether he is local or foreign I'm pretty sure it will be a turn off to him with other girls just devoted to him willing to take her place.

I speak fairly often to Ukrainians living in Ukraine, and Ukrainians who have recently emigrated.  While this isn't exactly a common topic of conversation, I did specifically ask about this, in terms of the pervasiveness of the "MOB" industry/webcam girls, etc.  Everyone knows someone in these "industries", and they don't care.

Most of the scammers and pro daters in Ukraine are married, or have UM partners who know exactly what they are doing. 

The most disconcerting thing to me, in asking about Ukrainians' lives, is just how many are nostalgic for the Soviet past, including Ukrainians who grew up in a post Soviet society. 

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:10:10 PM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2555 on: April 21, 2019, 03:17:47 PM »
Apples and oranges.

Most HIV in Ukraine is transmitted through drug use, not sex.

I speak fairly often to Ukrainians living in Ukraine, and Ukrainians who have recently emigrated.  While this isn't exactly a common topic of conversation, I did specifically ask about this, in terms of the pervasiveness of the "MOB" industry/webcam girls, etc.  Everyone knows someone in these "industries", and they don't care.

Most of the scammers and pro daters in Ukraine are married, or have UM partners who know exactly what they are doing. 

The most disconcerting thing to me, in asking about Ukrainians' lives, is just how many are nostalgic for the Soviet past, including Ukrainians who grew up in a post Soviet society. 

So you are saying that the girl I met and the girl BB met may be already married, and presumably the guy they are married to are ok with them doing this?

Still doesn't really answer the question though of why do these girls go at it the way they did with me & BB, going for the small cash prizes as it were when they could earn way more money working as an Agency girl as JayH tells us, $300 dollars a week or whatever. Why aren't all girls doing this rather than retail jobs of much poorer pay and long hours?

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2556 on: April 21, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »
So you are saying that the girl I met and the girl BB met may be already married, and presumably the guy they are married to are ok with them doing this?

Look at the 'Red Light District Gals' in Amsterdam.

I read that for many of them, their husbands drive them to and from work.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2557 on: April 21, 2019, 04:12:15 PM »

There is a reason some refer to the MOB business as a "dirty barrel." 

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2558 on: April 21, 2019, 06:38:25 PM »
A few months ago T was out for drinks with her friend K and her husband.  K's husband's friend also joined them ( "Guy 2" for reference) .

Guy 2's wife earns a living by emailing western men from dating sites and scamming for money.  T thought it very scandalous and distasteful.  Not scandalous in what the woman was doing, but that Guy 2 would be with such a woman.  K didn't think much of it - whatever floated Guy 2 and his wife's boat.

So, some people are ok with scamming, some look down on it, and others don't care either way but don't do it themselves.

What TC fails to realize is that FSU women are WOMEN - real people.  They are not a category of study or comtemplation, like talking about a species of plants or type of rock.  Like women and people in general, some have strong morals, some have flexible morals, and many are somewhere inbetween. 

There are women in London/Paris/New York who will only bat their eyes and sweet-talk to men who show up in McClarens and Ferraris.  There will be other women who couldn't care less.  And there will be many who take a glance and/or make a comment and then move on.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2559 on: April 21, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »

Any woman you meet anywhere could be married. Most aren’t, but it doesn’t mean automatically that one isn’t.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2560 on: April 22, 2019, 12:23:07 AM »
There is a reason some refer to the MOB business as a "dirty barrel."

Ple-eaase refrain from using those dreadful terms.

The former suggests any person using a one to one dating site is  doing something wrong and the second suggests one's partner is chosen from an unclean place..

Using either term supports the notion

One of the dreadful people using such  terms dislikes the use of 'FSU' .... :barf:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:00:59 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2561 on: April 22, 2019, 12:57:50 AM »
Any woman you meet anywhere could be married. Most aren’t, but it doesn’t mean automatically that one isn’t.

I wouldn't rule it out, I had checked out her social media pages, VK, Facebook and the one they do when they are younger out there (forget it's name at the moment). Nothing on any of them of photos, friend stuff that would suggest such. Of course I guess it could have all been purged of that well in advance. I tended to get the impression that what her situation was that she was telling me was the truth although could not know for certain. She did say to me she had never lied to me (she thought/accused me of being married, lol hence part of her reason for wanting to visit me in the UK). She was of course manipulative though.

Still doesn't explain why she doesn't go for the big Agency girl money though. The site I found her on was a free site, we communicated over a three month period before meeting, over one month of which stopped logging onto her profile as we were emailing/WhatsApp so she wasn't looking to correspond with other guys on there during that time. I found no profile of her on the other main dating websites and web searched using her photo, nothing apart from her social media stuff. Her photos were nice reasonable quality photos, but none of them were pro photos or studio photos. Like I've said in the past she's easily an 8-10 girl and photo wise shoots very well so could be an agency girl if she wanted to, so why doesn't she do that? Would beat the hell out of her shop work job.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #2562 on: April 22, 2019, 01:29:25 AM »

The former suggests any person using a one to one dating site is  doing something wrong and the second suggests one's partner is chosen from an unclean place..

One of the dreadful people using such  terms dislikes the use of 'FSU' .... :puke:

Sounds like something Andrew would say.

Offline Davo

« Reply #2563 on: April 22, 2019, 01:32:44 AM »
Trench, why don’t you try something different this trip.

Find two women your age on fdating (40+)...... One with a school aged child and one without. Spend the remaining time you have getting to know them online.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with both and change your attitude regarding the type of woman you’re looking for.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:55:29 AM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2564 on: April 22, 2019, 02:00:36 AM »
Trench, why don’t you try something different this trip.

Find two women your age on fdating (40+)...... One with a school aged child and one without. Spend the remaining time you have getting to know them online.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with both and change your attitude regarding the type of woman you’re looking for.

I would like to have children if at all possible. 40+ women aren't really in the age group for that. I admire t the girl was a bit young I went for she was 25 but she seemed serious. With hindsight and what I learnt it was probably not a good idea. I'm now looking more 30s.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2565 on: April 22, 2019, 02:02:26 AM »

One of the dreadful people using such  terms dislikes the use of 'FSU' .... :barf:

Nothing wrong with the concept of ordering a girl from a catalogue to marry, all signed, sealed and delivered Mobers ;D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2566 on: April 22, 2019, 04:59:23 AM »
I wouldn't rule it out, I had checked out her social media pages, VK, Facebook and the one they do when they are younger out there (forget it's name at the moment). Nothing on any of them of photos, friend stuff that would suggest such. Of course I guess it could have all been purged of that well in advance. I tended to get the impression that what her situation was that she was telling me was the truth although could not know for certain. She did say to me she had never lied to me (she thought/accused me of being married, lol hence part of her reason for wanting to visit me in the UK). She was of course manipulative though.

Still doesn't explain why she doesn't go for the big Agency girl money though. The site I found her on was a free site, we communicated over a three month period before meeting, over one month of which stopped logging onto her profile as we were emailing/WhatsApp so she wasn't looking to correspond with other guys on there during that time. I found no profile of her on the other main dating websites and web searched using her photo, nothing apart from her social media stuff. Her photos were nice reasonable quality photos, but none of them were pro photos or studio photos. Like I've said in the past she's easily an 8-10 girl and photo wise shoots very well so could be an agency girl if she wanted to, so why doesn't she do that? Would beat the hell out of her shop work job.
TR, you made a good work here. IMHO she was a legit girl.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2567 on: April 22, 2019, 06:18:32 AM »

And all this time I thought your moniker msMOB was some play on the first term.  ;D 

I used the terms to simplify the basic facts with Trenchcoat, who goes through a rigorous analysis yet sometimes still gets on the river de Nile.    And aren't we among experienced friends here who for the most part know the truth.  If that does not excuse me, please recognize I used the term "some," implying not many and not me. 

Let's expand regarding the terms.  I agree, both terms are derogatory, and do not describe the preponderance of relationships developed in this endeavor.  Yet, both terms contain some element of the truth.   

The MOB term is an incorrect oversimplifying of some stark differences between WM-FSUW marriages and marrying someone from normal social circles.  These differences usually include:

1) ogling a "catalog" of women living in a distant country,
2) spending on average much less face time getting to know each other than with a woman from your normal social circles,
3) disregarding the obvious that to the contrary the couple should have spent more time together because of language, culture, and age barriers, and
4) having to wait through an immigration process to complete the marriage, 

Regarding "dirty barrel," the history of "American boy meets Russian girl" is replete with examples of unscrupulous agencies milking WM, unsavory men behaving as sex tourists,  insincere women faking interest to derive income or to get out of the FSU, and devastating setups of unsuspecting men (e. g., the Maxx's). 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2568 on: April 22, 2019, 07:31:54 AM »
TR, you made a good work here. IMHO she was a legit girl.

Thanks Pat, yeah I used a lot of internet search stuff, googled her name etc. I know her name was real as I went on holiday with her, ie passport, etc. She told me about her family life her brother and his other half and their kid they live with. I don't think the kid was hers, she told me it was her brother's and I think this was true. She showed me pics and the stuff she talked to me about gave me the impression she was being honest and straight up. That is what messed with my mind so much. She seemed to be being honest with me but at the same time she was manipulative. To me I don't associate the two hand in hand, usually I consider a manipulative girl to also be a liar and an honest girl not to be manipulative. Guess it's the environment out there that makes a girl almost somewhat of a contradiction in terms.

Kind of surprises me though that her and a load of other girls don't go fully pro date if there is more money in it. She said she also wanted kids a family etc but seemed more interested in clothes. She put that down to being a girl, I think she probably was interested in having kids etc but that got confused with her want for clothes. I guess a poor girl coming from a poor area I can understand that but she was buggering up her chances and probably not realising it.

Perhaps not lieing stops her being a pro dater idk, it's a strange old situation. I still think their must be something in their mentality against pro dating if not prostitution then something in that direction. It may be it is just the girl that sees it as prostitutuon than society at large Ukraine, etc.

I myself would not see it decent to go with any sort of prositute, I never have. The way some Ukraine women date with a favours for stuff mentality may be seen as a fine line, but a line drawn nonetheless. The girl I was with never directly talked of one being connected to the other, we indirectly know from here, etc that it tends to be. It's all a bit of a strange one as does a guy who buys his other half stuff on Valentine's Day also risks cutting that fine line or a guy that supports his wife, etc. So to my mind I am thinking that these girls who aren't straight up dating expenses and that's it girls but not pro date girls either draw a fine line between favours for stuff and pro date but internalise the idea that parading around with the stuff then have a WM show up, possibly several will categorise them in the pro date/prositute category, and they fear being associated with that.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2569 on: April 22, 2019, 11:25:50 AM »
could be an agency girl if she wanted to, so why doesn't she do that? Would beat the hell out of her shop work job.

Perhaps for the same reasons you aren't working full time to earn a salary above pauper levels.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2570 on: April 22, 2019, 11:54:28 AM »

Perhaps for the same reasons you aren't working full time to earn a salary above pauper levels.

Which is?

Offline JayH

« Reply #2571 on: April 22, 2019, 11:32:35 PM »
Which is?

Because you are a dumb lazy S.O.B.!!! :deadhorse:

What the K man wrote is about how people who want to get on in this world do --it is called action !
There are going to be very few FSUW  that want anything to do with the incompetent d...head you have repeatedly proven you are !

For those reading --particularly those who have not read him from the start -he started out pining for a virgin -- so a girl with a child is not on his agenda -- so please -- stop suggesting it. He is barely prepared( or capable) of supporting a girl-let alone a child etc .
And all that is after you get past his disgusting attitude in general--go read is disrespectful condescending comments directed at Ukraine and women generally  -- and realise that he is his problem-- a totally crap attitude from a lazy moron incapable of learning. poster after poster has tried to redirect him politely -with zero affect. :deadhorse: :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #2572 on: April 23, 2019, 01:35:46 AM »

Sounds like something Andrew would say.

You might very well think so, I couldn't possibly comment, Maxx !

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2573 on: April 23, 2019, 01:56:29 AM »

Because you are a dumb lazy S.O.B.!!! :deadhorse:

What the K man wrote is about how people who want to get on in this world do --it is called action !
There are going to be very few FSUW  that want anything to do with the incompetent d...head you have repeatedly proven you are !

For those reading --particularly those who have not read him from the start -he started out pining for a virgin -- so a girl with a child is not on his agenda -- so please -- stop suggesting it. He is barely prepared( or capable) of supporting a girl-let alone a child etc .
And all that is after you get past his disgusting attitude in general--go read is disrespectful condescending comments directed at Ukraine and women generally  -- and realise that he is his problem-- a totally crap attitude from a lazy moron incapable of learning. poster after poster has tried to redirect him politely -with zero affect. :deadhorse: :cluebat:

Jay, I do action but only when it is worth it. I'm a single guy, there is no good reason for me to go beyond the call of duty and bust a guy. That is the problem with the feminist world, motivate the females into moving in on the man's terrain and you demotivate men, possibly in the end both, it doesn't work. Put it simply if a woman does a man's role then what is the man left to do in life? What does he have to offer the woman? Does the woman really want to work for ever more?

Besides, I don't think this is really the issue here, being an agency girl can hardly be harder than other jobs. Indeed, working long hours in a shop with customers pestering you I am sure is more taxing. I used to work in a supermarket when I was younger and wouldn't want to endure doing that job again. No, I am sure there is an explanation to:

A). Why aren't all UW doing agency/pro dater work if it is so lucrative and there is nothing to stop them?

And,

B). Why do these girls who want stuff are always so adamant for the guy to not meet their  family if there is no stigma attached to it?

The only possible answer (other than what I deduce) that have come up here in the past is something I think BillyB ventured. That good girl's will not do agency work and that some girls when offered/faced with the prospect couldn't do or just did it for one term/brief period, they found it so distressing and distasteful. If they found it like that I wonder how those around them thought of such.

My thoughts are that these questions will only be laid to rest most likely by a UM or UW, since it is very specific knowledge of why girls that want stuff not just go the who hog and do the apparently more lucrative agency work?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2574 on: April 23, 2019, 02:07:29 AM »
Oh, and the wanting a virgin thing is totally untrue, I have never said I wanted that on here. I think you are thinking of DK on that one Jay.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1898
Total: 1909

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM