It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Serious talk-too good to be true?  (Read 9047 times)

Offline cameraguymn

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Serious talk-too good to be true?
« on: February 20, 2021, 01:07:53 PM »
I started out two years ago in earnest to find an amazing beautiful woman from Russia or Ukraine.

I've found her and then some. She is a 10. She looks like she can grace any fashion magazine cover. She speaks English well. She has a higher degree. She has a great personality. She laughs and has a positive outlook on life.  She's hardworking and doesn't mind custodial work even though she has a high education. She is charismatic, humble and feminine while fiercely independent. She's 28 and has a funny and cute kid that sends me little video messages in English. Momma taught her English.

Too good to be true? I know tons of guys will be trying to talk to her. Beautiful women - beautiful women on this level always attract attention and drama. Insecurities, jealousy issues. I am a secure person but I already know the issues that will be coming.

Am I just being insecure or am I one of those guys who just relishes the chase and when they get what they are looking for.....they don't know what to do. There are no little red flags or little voice that tells me there is something wrong - I feel that I understand the insecurity issue and am grappling with the idea that this journey may have been too easy.

I feel many of my friends may not understand what I'm going through internally. Perhaps this crowd may offer some insight into this dilemma.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Serious talk-too good to be true?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 03:27:54 PM »
I've found her and then some.

How many days have you spent face to face together?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 03:55:00 PM »
Virtually about 14 days. Breathing the same air - zero.

How many days have you spent face to face together?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 04:06:48 PM »

You are jumping the gun on the too good to be true
question. Ask this question again after you've spent
two weeks together face to face.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 04:13:33 PM »

If you really think that she is too good to be true, get
on a plane and meet her before somebody that was like
pre-marriage 2tallbill. The last thing you want is for some
slippery dick to weasel in before you pull the trigger.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 06:50:56 PM »
Too good to be true?

Did she give you her phone number? Can you call her without making an appointment like when doing video chats? I never did video chats. By calling, I can find out how important I am to the ladies. Sometimes they're with friends, at work, or in the tub. If they are busy, I'd tell them I'll call later but if they like me, they'll tell me they want to talk now. Also I can judge their enthusiasm for me when I call. Some are thrilled to hear my voice. Make the calls with your lady and you'll learn if she's into you or not. Don't waste money visiting a woman because she has a pretty face. Make sure she's into you before spending thousands of dollars to go see her.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 07:18:34 PM »
⬆️Billy’s advice is spot on. If I was going to visit just one woman, which I have. Over a 2-3 month period online, i’d want to see daily messages and her sharing 100’s of pictures and videos. Weekly calls and video chatting. Maybe playing some online games together (scrabble etc..), watching movies while video chatting and even cooking and eating meals together virtually.

A woman who has chemistry and see’s you as a serious potential partner, will go over and above to make you a priority in her life, even during the online stage. A genuine man doesn’t come along that often so she has to make the most of her opportunities.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 08:24:32 PM »
I started out two years ago in earnest to find an amazing beautiful woman from Russia or Ukraine.

I've found her and then some. She is a 10. She looks like she can grace any fashion magazine cover. She speaks English well. She has a higher degree. She has a great personality. She laughs and has a positive outlook on life.  She's hardworking and doesn't mind custodial work even though she has a high education. She is charismatic, humble and feminine while fiercely independent. She's 28 and has a funny and cute kid that sends me little video messages in English. Momma taught her English.

Too good to be true? I know tons of guys will be trying to talk to her. Beautiful women - beautiful women on this level always attract attention and drama. Insecurities, jealousy issues. I am a secure person but I already know the issues that will be coming.

Am I just being insecure or am I one of those guys who just relishes the chase and when they get what they are looking for.....they don't know what to do. There are no little red flags or little voice that tells me there is something wrong - I feel that I understand the insecurity issue and am grappling with the idea that this journey may have been too easy.

I feel many of my friends may not understand what I'm going through internally. Perhaps this crowd may offer some insight into this dilemma.

Let's for one moment take it as all that you are saying is true and this girl isn't a scammer. Yes there are indeed very, very pretty girl on FSU Dating sites that aren't scammers. As said before they are there for some other reason. Often it's because there are no good local guys that can offer the comfortable lifestyle a very, very attractive woman 'expects'. There can be other reasons but we need not go into them here.

Big question is how do you stack up CG?

How old are you in comparison? How comfortable a lifestyle can you offer her? How handsome are you? How is your physical form looking? How good are you socially?

These are all very pertinent questions. When I fire them at myself and be real honest with myself looking in the mirror I see room for improvement and my short comings.

Now for an average everyday girl I could move in without working on myself much. Even some of those may not be keen on some of my shortcomings however. For a girl who is  very, very attractive as you state then you're going to have to be a top guy also and that isn't always easy unless you're lucky enough to have those things already in place. Most guys don't in my opinion and most that visit the FSU don't which is often why they end up there.

Be aware that if she gets with you and you aren't all that when she gets into your home country she could likely look to trade up for another guy. Remember they could likely just have the crap left to choose between where they are, but when they get a better choice in your home country will they stick with you?

Some guys over rate a girl who is a pretty enough looking everyday girl but if she really is a 10 fashion model then you're going to have to make sure you stack up well also.

I know of a girl in the UK who is similar to what you describe & with a kid. There seemed to be interest her way but on closer consideration I judged that a) she very likely can have virtually any dude she so desires, b) her guy she had her kid with is likely still in the picture, and c) I likely don't come near enough to get with a girl like her nor stay with her, not unless I sort out my shortcomings. Basically I not bad as a guy in his early- mid forties I'm about 6ft tall, still brown hair, not balding or significantly greying, average everyday looks, average physical form, etc. But I need to work on my physical form to get a more athletic form, need to look/be a bit more prosperous, etc.

So the thing I am saying to you here CG is that you need to look at the small stuff about yourself if not already. A while back on here a forum member put up a pic of an overweight balding guy with a big belly and said too often someone who wanted that wanted a model and put up a pic of a model. That is true but I think often it's not as extreme as that, you only have to be a little bit out to be not quite there and not quite there is just not there. I think a lot of guys go to the FSU who aren't quite there and it ends up going badly for them in the end with the type of woman you mention as she wants a guy who is fully there and as good as she is.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 11:45:09 PM »
good question - I can call her anytime of the day. Usually I call her her time 6pm to 11pm and 10am to 1pm. I call her, videochat, chat message with her without any issues or challenges or excuses.

Did she give you her phone number? Can you call her without making an appointment like when doing video chats? I never did video chats. By calling, I can find out how important I am to the ladies. Sometimes they're with friends, at work, or in the tub. If they are busy, I'd tell them I'll call later but if they like me, they'll tell me they want to talk now. Also I can judge their enthusiasm for me when I call. Some are thrilled to hear my voice. Make the calls with your lady and you'll learn if she's into you or not. Don't waste money visiting a woman because she has a pretty face. Make sure she's into you before spending thousands of dollars to go see her.

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2021, 12:57:50 AM »
Now this is the nitty gritty authentic discussion I'm looking for.

It's a lot about the looks. One of the circles that I move in involve people of high net wealth, some of those are from usually attractive stock. I know how men are when they are among other men and feel a need to exert their alpha selves to get the prettiest girl. I've seen how they look, view and treat women.

My profession is interesting. I am in a senior level leadership position and make good money and can provide a good quality of life. We would have a good life in the top 35% tax bracket. We won't fight about finances but I can't offer a lifestyle of a millionaire. Perhaps it is my experience with some of these millionaires that has some cause for concern.

To be totally honest with myself I wouldn't get swiped in Tinder but somehow I've never had any challenges dating or pursuing women. I think I have a great personality and can provide confident and interesting conversation. I wouldn't be selected for the Bachelor. But on a deeper level I feel I can connect with women because I listen to them, treat them well and have an emotional maturity that makes them feel loved and safe.

She doesn't think I am rich. I would like to think it is the sincerely in my eyes and the emotional connection we have. I'm sure she assumes I have a job and can provide. I don't doubt her authenticity or her sincerity in her attraction towards me. If she's acting she's a very very good actor.

Deep down inside I think that in the next 10 years there will be men her age or around her age range who will be more handsome, more fit or wealthier who will try to get with her - who could offer an upgrade in lifestyle of what I can provide. Some guys are too scared to approach an attractive woman at a coffee shop if she's alone - there always will be some guys who will not take no for answer.

I've dated some very lovely women and I've seen it all. The NFL cheerleader who always got hit on at the club or restaurant and told "if you want a real man". But she and I had a trust and grew in love together. (I actually ended that relationship-now she's the hottest attorney in Arizona.) So I've lived through all of that. With a Ukrainian woman who probably has not been in a Ferrari or shopped on Rodeo - those things could be at the very least a curiosity. Men will use every advantage they can get for an in.

Sometimes women can be stupid and tricked. Attention is a BIG thing for them. I dated a pretty doctor a few years back. She mentioned how this other doctor was so nice helping her out bla bla bla. I told her point blank "dude is trying to get into your pants." She actually thought he was genuinely trying to be platonic friends with her and we had a fight and eventually broke up because she did not believe me. I was right and got a drunk sobbing phone call on new years eve while I was with my new girlfriend.

One part of my world deals with models, beautiful people and rich people, and I've seen beautiful women look for a lifestyle upgrade many times through their own machination as well as through careful manipulation from older rich men.

Yes - I may have the girl. But to be truthful - can I keep the girl.

It is an insecurity in my head. She may one day truly love me. Even madly fall for me. But I am over a decade older than her. Life experience has showed me that even people in love can stray with the right conditions. Statistics show that 20% of couples cheat. I know for fact men will try to talk with her.

She truly is breathtaking. She has this glamorous beauty that you feel should walking the red carpet or on the arms of an equally beautiful person. (that last statement might be the real reason)

I just don't want to be that idiot who decides not to pursue a great thing because of what could happen wrong or because she was simply too hot. I feel guilty having these doubts but I'd rather not fall hard for someone if it'll be doomed in 5 or 10 years. This one is it. No more introducing new women to my family.

Maybe it's all the noise about Ukrainian women. Maybe it's my insecurities. Maybe it's that I've seen how other men will hit on beautiful women.

There are only a few truths. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And I'm getting on a plane once I get vaccinated.

Let's for one moment take it as all that you are saying is true and this girl isn't a scammer. Yes there are indeed very, very pretty girl on FSU Dating sites that aren't scammers. As said before they are there for some other reason. Often it's because there are no good local guys that can offer the comfortable lifestyle a very, very attractive woman 'expects'. There can be other reasons but we need not go into them here.

Big question is how do you stack up CG?

How old are you in comparison? How comfortable a lifestyle can you offer her? How handsome are you? How is your physical form looking? How good are you socially?

These are all very pertinent questions. When I fire them at myself and be real honest with myself looking in the mirror I see room for improvement and my short comings.

Now for an average everyday girl I could move in without working on myself much. Even some of those may not be keen on some of my shortcomings however. For a girl who is  very, very attractive as you state then you're going to have to be a top guy also and that isn't always easy unless you're lucky enough to have those things already in place. Most guys don't in my opinion and most that visit the FSU don't which is often why they end up there.

Be aware that if she gets with you and you aren't all that when she gets into your home country she could likely look to trade up for another guy. Remember they could likely just have the crap left to choose between where they are, but when they get a better choice in your home country will they stick with you?

Some guys over rate a girl who is a pretty enough looking everyday girl but if she really is a 10 fashion model then you're going to have to make sure you stack up well also.

I know of a girl in the UK who is similar to what you describe & with a kid. There seemed to be interest her way but on closer consideration I judged that a) she very likely can have virtually any dude she so desires, b) her guy she had her kid with is likely still in the picture, and c) I likely don't come near enough to get with a girl like her nor stay with her, not unless I sort out my shortcomings. Basically I not bad as a guy in his early- mid forties I'm about 6ft tall, still brown hair, not balding or significantly greying, average everyday looks, average physical form, etc. But I need to work on my physical form to get a more athletic form, need to look/be a bit more prosperous, etc.

So the thing I am saying to you here CG is that you need to look at the small stuff about yourself if not already. A while back on here a forum member put up a pic of an overweight balding guy with a big belly and said too often someone who wanted that wanted a model and put up a pic of a model. That is true but I think often it's not as extreme as that, you only have to be a little bit out to be not quite there and not quite there is just not there. I think a lot of guys go to the FSU who aren't quite there and it ends up going badly for them in the end with the type of woman you mention as she wants a guy who is fully there and as good as she is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2021, 10:08:39 AM »

It's a lot about the looks. One of the circles that I move in involve people of high net wealth, some of those are from usually attractive stock. I know how men are when they are among other men and feel a need to exert their alpha selves to get the prettiest girl. I've seen how they look, view and treat women.

My profession is interesting. I am in a senior level leadership position and make good money and can provide a good quality of life. We would have a good life in the top 35% tax bracket. We won't fight about finances but I can't offer a lifestyle of a millionaire. Perhaps it is my experience with some of these millionaires that has some cause for concern.

To be totally honest with myself I wouldn't get swiped in Tinder but somehow I've never had any challenges dating or pursuing women. I think I have a great personality and can provide confident and interesting conversation. I wouldn't be selected for the Bachelor. But on a deeper level I feel I can connect with women because I listen to them, treat them well and have an emotional maturity that makes them feel loved and safe.

She doesn't think I am rich. I would like to think it is the sincerely in my eyes and the emotional connection we have. I'm sure she assumes I have a job and can provide. I don't doubt her authenticity or her sincerity in her attraction towards me. If she's acting she's a very very good actor.

Deep down inside I think that in the next 10 years there will be men her age or around her age range who will be more handsome, more fit or wealthier who will try to get with her - who could offer an upgrade in lifestyle of what I can provide. Some guys are too scared to approach an attractive woman at a coffee shop if she's alone - there always will be some guys who will not take no for answer.

I've dated some very lovely women and I've seen it all. The NFL cheerleader who always got hit on at the club or restaurant and told "if you want a real man". But she and I had a trust and grew in love together. (I actually ended that relationship-now she's the hottest attorney in Arizona.) So I've lived through all of that. With a Ukrainian woman who probably has not been in a Ferrari or shopped on Rodeo - those things could be at the very least a curiosity. Men will use every advantage they can get for an in.

Sometimes women can be stupid and tricked. Attention is a BIG thing for them. I dated a pretty doctor a few years back. She mentioned how this other doctor was so nice helping her out bla bla bla. I told her point blank "dude is trying to get into your pants." She actually thought he was genuinely trying to be platonic friends with her and we had a fight and eventually broke up because she did not believe me. I was right and got a drunk sobbing phone call on new years eve while I was with my new girlfriend.

One part of my world deals with models, beautiful people and rich people, and I've seen beautiful women look for a lifestyle upgrade many times through their own machination as well as through careful manipulation from older rich men.

It is an insecurity in my head. She may one day truly love me. Even madly fall for me. But I am over a decade older than her. Life experience has showed me that even people in love can stray with the right conditions. Statistics show that 20% of couples cheat. I know for fact men will try to talk with her.

She truly is breathtaking. She has this glamorous beauty that you feel should walking the red carpet or on the arms of an equally beautiful person. (that last statement might be the real reason)

I just don't want to be that idiot who decides not to pursue a great thing because of what could happen wrong or because she was simply too hot. I feel guilty having these doubts but I'd rather not fall hard for someone if it'll be doomed in 5 or 10 years. This one is it. No more introducing new women to my family.

Maybe it's all the noise about Ukrainian women. Maybe it's my insecurities. Maybe it's that I've seen how other men will hit on beautiful women.

There are only a few truths. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And I'm getting on a plane once I get vaccinated.

Glad to be able to help out :)

I don't do that great on tinder either lol. I think though that anything that is a potential negative on you is what you need to keep in mind. The more unattractive or out of shape a guy is the more of a negative that is and negatives count. After all for most men a girl who has negatives of being unattractive and/or overweight are going to not come off well in our eyes also.

Age is also a negative in most cases, some girls like a bit of an older guy as who she may feel is more confident & reliable in life, a kind of father figure vibe without actually being her father's age. For many girls though age will likely be a negative. I haven't aged badly for my years I would say but I wouldn't doubt it that I look about around my early forties. Small signs creep in like a lot of wrinkling around the eyes when you smile etc. So I never really get with the notion that a forties guy looks like he's in his twenties lol.

I don't know the ins & outs of the girl you are communicating with. From her position any foreign guy could potentially offer her a better lifestyle and if not she would be in a better country. Apart from any family support the government in Ukraine doesn't give much in the way of financial support to lone Mother's. She may not have in mind any set plan to use a guy as a visa mule, upgrade, etc but it is probably more of a case of her accepting whatever the realities of the situation that unfold before her eyes as anything goes along. Ukrainian girls can often be very friendly and socialable but may also have their own mind on matters that they may not discuss.

I'm not saying you couldn't get and hold onto this girl but beware of any negatives on your part with any girl you go for. It sounds like you have some positives too that offset that but they will likely only do so much to take away from the negatives in my opinion.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Don't dwell on insecurities just because he does
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 10:14:03 AM »

Good grief,

Don't dwell on insecurities just because Trench does.
Somebody has to kiss the prom queen.

1. Figure out if she is a good girl and if she is,   
2. Go to the girl, seduce her and win her heart.

That's what she wants if she is a good girl.

Udachi!
Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Steamer

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 10:19:11 AM »

CG,  It sounds like you're putting the cart before the horse. Your first order of business is to MEET this woman face to face and spend a good amount of TIME with her. It sounds like you've fallen in love with a photo. To quote the Rolling Stones: 'She's just a girl'. No amount of virtual time compares to REAL time, so cool your jets and do the first things first.

I can promise you that she will get hit on by every horndog in town so be the person she wants to be with. My wife always said that 'Boyfriends are easy to find, Husbands are much more difficult.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 10:30:13 AM »
If you both are really interested in each other, then don't waste time and just get on a friggin plane......
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2021, 10:53:32 AM »
good question - I can call her anytime of the day. Usually I call her her time 6pm to 11pm and 10am to 1pm. I call her, videochat, chat message with her without any issues or challenges or excuses.

How often do you chat with her per week?
FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2021, 11:51:09 AM »

You don’t want to be taking advice from Trench. His worldview is taken from the textbooks of Roosh and other worthy types.
He has no ‘authenticity’ to back the chapter and verse he doles out here as he’s never been in a relationship, be it with a local girl or FSUW.
You’d do well to heed the words of those who have ‘been there and done it’ and can offer sound advice.

Relationships with FSUW are not easy, that’s for sure. Saying that, there are no guarantees that come with any kind of relationship. You only have to look in your back yard to see the marriage failure statistics so from that perspective it makes little difference who you marry.

That marriages will fail is a reality of the world we live in now. Marrying an FSUW won’t change that.

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 12:45:55 PM »
We talk everyday - twice a day when my morning starts and before I go to sleep about 2am. We videochat nearly every other day too.

I think in my head I understand she really has more choices...probably better choices to select someone for her.

I tend to plan for things too much. Maybe over think it.

We shall see when we meet in person if the chemistry stays and grows - hopefully that is very soon. As soon as I get vaccinated I can whisk off for 7-10 days without any issues.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
too good?
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2021, 01:26:11 PM »
We talk everyday - twice a day

That's the right amount

I think in my head I understand she really has more choices...probably better choices to select someone for her.

She is going to chat with somebody else twice a day every day?
Stop the stinkin thinkin.   

Maybe over think it.

Winner for the "Understatement of the day"

I told Angel Eyes that she was going to fall madly in love with me and
live happily ever after at least two hundred times. Maybe 30 times before
I got my first kiss. She knew I was right and accepted that it was inevitable.   

FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2021, 01:49:17 PM »
We talk everyday - twice a day when my morning starts and before I go to sleep about 2am. We videochat nearly every other day too.

I tend to plan for things too much. Maybe over think it.

We shall see when we meet in person if the chemistry stays and grows - hopefully that is very soon. As soon as I get vaccinated I can whisk off for 7-10 days without any issues.

She allows you to call her anytime you want and she's a 10? If things went smooth during your communications, it's time to tell her you'd like to visit. Don't ask her if you can come visit her. TELL her you're coming. Don't waste anymore time.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2021, 08:57:11 AM »
She might be a simple woman looking for stability for her child , the prospect of moving to the west and her child having new opportunities is a good prospect for her. If she was 28 without a child, looking for someone much older than herself , it would be a different story.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2021, 09:59:38 AM »
Have you asked about the father of her child?  Was she married?  If so, why is she divorced?  If not, what is the father's role in her child's life?  In Ukraine, a child moving abroad can only do so with the consent of the remaining parent.  If there is a father on her child's birth certificate, he will have to consent to her moving, if things go that far.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2021, 11:44:41 AM »
Have you asked about the father of her child?  Was she married?  If so, why is she divorced?  If not, what is the father's role in her child's life?  In Ukraine, a child moving abroad can only do so with the consent of the remaining parent.  If there is a father on her child's birth certificate, he will have to consent to her moving, if things go that far.

+1 
A detail that almost all western ignore, they ran into a nice photo and realize in the end that the woman finally cannot leave or the father will ransom him in a way or another. Not all men are like this, but you can find many problems If she has a child and the father doesn't want to let it go easy.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2021, 01:38:03 PM »

If she is willing to separate her child thousands of miles from it's father, why do you think she would not do the same to you and your child? You might want to think long and hard before starting a family with such a person. :popcorn:
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2021, 02:09:27 PM »
If she is willing to separate her child thousands of miles from it's father, why do you think she would not do the same to you and your child? You might want to think long and hard before starting a family with such a person. :popcorn:

You are assuming the father is not a dead beat father, most fathers in Ukraine discard their kids . All the women I dated , had father's that were dead beats , women I communicated with who had kids , had a kid with a dead beat. They might be more interested in the pay off they would get for signing off that their child can go to the west .

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2021, 02:31:01 PM »
Do you think women who sleep with deadbeats are marriage material?
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1882
Total: 1893

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM