It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Status Failure  (Read 24856 times)

Offline zooble

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Status Failure
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2016, 04:40:41 AM »
To answer the OP his experience could simply be the standard 'lack of emotion' front Ukrainian women put on despite being into him. If traditional chemistry is what he wants then Ukraine probably isn't the best country for him. If there were any there that would show it they would probably need excellent English.

When travelling alone I stay in apartments and there's only a few of reason I would stay in a hotel. You get that safety net of not being alone, it's easier to organise (just show up and leave, no messing about with keys) and tourism help.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2016, 06:36:08 AM »
To answer the OP his experience could simply be the standard 'lack of emotion' front Ukrainian women put on despite being into him. If traditional chemistry is what he wants then Ukraine probably isn't the best country for him. If there were any there that would show it they would probably need excellent English.

When travelling alone I stay in apartments and there's only a few of reason I would stay in a hotel. You get that safety net of not being alone, it's easier to organise (just show up and leave, no messing about with keys) and tourism help.

Good points, I'm thinking a mix of hotel first to help get to know area then apartment may not be bad. I've heard the aversion women have to hotels echoed around a bit more now so it seems more sound to definitely bring apartments into the mix when visiting. I like a least a good day, preferably more to acclimatise to the area before meeting the girl and this pre meet period always seems to agree with my feeling & confidence in the area.

I dunno about the girls feelings though, second one no point in that, first one still kind of weird, you could be right but others here have said if a girl is onto you, she'll be all over you. I would say she was on the more conservative end, very friendly, but I've not had any contact from her from the last messages I sent her, so I am taking this as she is not that keen on me. She did have fluent English though, and it is this that I think is likely to work for me.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2016, 06:45:46 AM »
if a girl is onto you, she'll be all over you. I would say she was on the more conservative end, very friendly, but I've not had any contact from her from the last messages I sent her, so I am taking this as she is not that keen on me. She did have fluent English though, and it is this that I think is likely to work for me.

If an FSUW is into you nobody said that she would be all over you.

Here is what was said
"If you meet an FSUW girl and she is into you, then you will know it."
Maybe some slightly autistic man wouldn't pick up the signals but you will.
Further communication after meeting her is a total waste of both your time.
You could waste time asking her why she didn't feel chemistry but she probably
doesn't know and doesn't want to hurt your feelings, she just wants to move on.

Further discussion with her won't give you accurate answers, so spend your time
instead finding a girl that you do have chemistry with.

When you find a girl that you have chemistry with you aren't even close to done
but at least you aren't barking up the wrong tree. You still need to see if you are
compatible and that she has the same values that you do.

That's my two kopecks,

Bill
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:58:59 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2016, 07:57:08 AM »
If an FSUW is into you nobody said that she would be all over you.

Here is what was said
"If you meet an FSUW girl and she is into you, then you will know it."
Maybe some slightly autistic man wouldn't pick up the signals but you will.
Further communication after meeting her is a total waste of both your time.
You could waste time asking her why she didn't feel chemistry but she probably
doesn't know and doesn't want to hurt your feelings, she just wants to move on.

Further discussion with her won't give you accurate answers, so spend your time
instead finding a girl that you do have chemistry with.

When you find a girl that you have chemistry with you aren't even close to done
but at least you aren't barking up the wrong tree. You still need to see if you are
compatible and that she has the same values that you do.

That's my two kopecks,

Bill

Thanks Bill, I think your right, it was a shame that it wasn't there, but she was too unaffectionate to waste time seeing again, putting my effort into finding the right one makes sense I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Status Failure and visit one vs visit many tactics
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2016, 07:59:21 AM »
NOTE: The advice below is written for the OP and for other guys in this pursuit.
This advice is my opinion as opposed to fact. This is my opinion based on my
years of pursuing FSUW and what I learned. My methods aren't the only methods.

In my opinion you have to decide which camp you are in. Either visit one or visit many.
There are people who are successful in both camps.

My advice/opinion is that

If you decide to visit many then don't use visit one tactics.

Visit one tactics is that you sift through many girls to find a girl you want to pursue.
Then you get to know her and try to determine if she is a good fit, you have similar
values and goals and you try to determine if you have chemistry but the truth is you
really won't know for sure until you are face to face.

Visit many tactics is you find a group of girls who interest you, you write them and
ask if they will meet you for tea and cake. You don't spend time getting to know
them and learning their life history because you want to see if you have chemistry
first.

If there is no chemistry no harm done, you don't go out with her again and you keep
meeting girls for tea and cake until you find a girl that you share chemistry with.
When you find a girl where everything clicks then you get to know her and pursue
her.

Bill's opinion
If you decide to visit many you don't exchange 20 emails and Skype calls with several
girls then try to meet all of them in some kind of balancing act. Many, many men have
tried this and it rarely works.

First they didn't spend the focused amount of time because they are spreading it around
too much. Then when they arrive the girls expect them to ONLY pursue them. The girls
who don't care tend to be flaky and only moderately interested. You don't want flaky
moderately interested girls. Men like this also have to be vague about their plans and
FSUW don't do vague write that down and put it on your refrigerator.

The men who use these mixed/blended tactics will keep dating girls that they aren't
interested in because they have a hole in their schedule or they will not drop everything 
to pursue Victoria the English teacher that they have great chemistry with and were
laughing at each others stories and finishing each others sentences because they still
haven't met Masha the bank manager who has great photos and interesting letters.
So they meet Masha the bank manager and there's no chemistry but when they go
back to Victoria, she is no longer interested because they just had to meet with Masha.

So what do you do?

In my opinion, you make your decision on which camp you belong in.

If you are in the visit one camp, then you sift through the girls and find the best
one. You talk to her on Skype every day about everything under the sun. Then
you get on a plane to meet her. You stay in an apartment and play house. If
things don't work out you have a back up plan and you jump on it immediately.

The OP didn't do any of the above. He didn't Skype/messenger with her every day.
He stayed in a hotel, didn't play house, his backup plan sucked and hopefully he
will learn and make different mistakes next time.

If you are in the visit many camp, then you write a letter or two to a whole bunch
of girls asking them to meet you. You don't exchange extensive letters and skype.
That's stuff for visit one guys. You don't do that. You only write enough to get them
to meet you at a cafe. You stay in an apartment.

Once you meet a girl you see if you have chemistry. If you don't have chemistry then
you never meet the girl again. If you have free time Thursday at 4 pm you spend that
time getting a different girl to meet you for tea. Next you only want an excellent girl,
you don't want a so-so girl. So if a girl isn't an excellent girl then you don't date
her again. You are only wasting her time and your time.

That's my opinion.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2016, 08:39:08 PM »
Big Bill, why do you keep repeating your erroneous ideas on how to do the WMVM trip?

I have given details on the correct way to do it several times.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2016, 05:50:37 AM »
Big Bill, why do you keep repeating your erroneous ideas on how to do the WMVM trip?

Why are you misleading folks by suggesting sex tourism is cool ! :)?
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2016, 02:41:27 AM »
Very SOUND advice from Beel  :clapping:
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2016, 08:24:05 AM »
It's my experience from a number of years ago in Moscow that you can register a woman as a guest but you can't just bring any woman friend in just to be with you. They just don't want prostitutes.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2016, 11:08:34 AM »

In my opinion, my theory on WMVM and WMVO is the best way to proceed. Your
opinion/theory is different, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong or vise
versa. It's my opinion that mixing Visit many and Visit one tactics is a mistake.
You have a different theory and are free to proclaim it's accolades and benefits
along with your views on the short comings of my theory, but at the end of the day
it's your opinion and not a fact.

I am willing to defend or debate the merits of my theory vs yours. I am also willing
to admit that there are a hundred ways to succeed in this venture (and thousands
of ways to f#ck it up).

FSUW don't do vague

Offline BorisS

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2016, 03:42:35 PM »
It's my experience from a number of years ago in Moscow that you can register a woman as a guest but you can't just bring any woman friend in just to be with you. They just don't want prostitutes.

Unless she is one of "their" prostitutes....:-)))

Offline ML

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2016, 08:03:01 PM »
Your
opinion/theory is different, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong or vise
versa.

Yes it does !  :-))

I don't like to include the smile, and hope that others (particularly Big Bill) get it.

Anyway, I must be right because I know how to spell vice versa.

Vice is derived from the Latin word vitium which refers to failing; which in a round-about way means look at the opposite.  (Note: and not at all related to vice principal, vice president, etc.)

And Sandro, don't come in here and contradict me on this, or you will join Big Bill in being wrong.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2016, 10:45:55 AM »

Anyway, I must be right because I know how to spell vice versa.

Vice is derived from the Latin word vitium which refers to failing; which in a round-about way means look at the opposite.  (Note: and not at all related to vice principal, vice president, etc.)

And Sandro, don't come in here and contradict me on this, or you will join Big Bill in being wrong.

Vise: any of various devices, usually having two jaws that may be brought together or separated by means of a screw, lever, or the like, used to hold an object firmly while work is being done on it.

Versa: Guy who disagrees with Bill and talks about it, metrical writing distinguished
from poetry because of its inferior quality: a writer of verse not poetry.

Argumentum ad baculum (Latin for "argument to the cudgel" or "appeal to the stick")

Vise versa
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:50:06 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2016, 03:17:42 PM »
Ouch . . . now you have hurt my feelings Big Bill.

I will ask Ochka to kiss my feelings to make them better.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2370
Total: 2381

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM