It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364054 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #975 on: November 18, 2019, 05:40:03 AM »
In fact less you give a shit and harder they are interested in you. It's not the first time i came to this conclusion, and i am not the only one to have retrieved such lesson from the field.   
However you have to already put the relationship to a specifif level.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #976 on: November 18, 2019, 05:48:14 AM »
Oh by the way i want to give you a confidential information about Nelson and what happened at Trafalgar.  Because yes one member of my family was a on the Redoutable.
In fact Nelson didn't die of a bullet, that's the official story.
In fact frenchies launched a secret weapon to the Nelson's vessel.
A corsican cheese landed on the deck and  many officers and sailors died on the spot .
Neslon had been transported asap to the head physician but nobody knows how to save him. That's how he died, he suffered a lot before.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:49:57 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #977 on: November 18, 2019, 05:53:36 AM »
It's why i never transport a corsican cheese,

too dangerous,
and to avoid any accuation related to terrorism  :popcorn: 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:55:07 AM by Patagonie »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #978 on: November 18, 2019, 08:48:12 AM »
So what's the future?
Chto slouchilass?
Tomorrow the lady of Kiev will return from her trip in Italy.
She forces me to shut up, which i did. She sent two photos two days ago. I opened the message but didn't answer. I suppose now she has slept with this man (yesterday), to be confirmed, that a simple supposition, so her interest in me now should be close to NOL (nul, zero), but it's not like how women work, they prefer generally to keep an ace in their pocket. This is what you have to find out, if your position is to be a backup, the throwable man, or someone of first importance. You have to find out to manage the situation in accordance with you own best interests;

All of this needs to be confirmed. And that's why i will contact yesterday or the day after. Nothing bad can come from few questions. It should come like this "when i really like a woman i try to call her every day wherever she is staying in the world. You forced me to shut up, and i did. Now you have came back from Italy, what do you propose?
No drama, very few sentences easily understandable, an open question. A trip to Lviv was at stake, so if she don't jump on this one you have your answer, basically.

Meh, all the more reason to not write this lady off, just yet. She's still heavy on your mind. Obviously you are on hers. You've mentioned her here yet, again. The meeting you want apparently isn't going to be this time, maybe the next. If she slept with the Italian, that's completely her business. You knew she wasn't a virgin anyway, yes?

My point is, as long as you are still playing the game of looking for love don't kick her out of the game at this point. You liked this one more than any of the others from your writings here. You'd be selling yourself short. She had previous plans and she damaged your ego that she wouldn't break them. She's honorable woman for not breaking her commitment and of course she could also be a gold digger that can't pass up a trip. Your problem is, you do not know which. Play it out old friend. As long as you are uncommitted and in the game, see where it goes

Offline Boethius

« Reply #979 on: November 18, 2019, 10:28:41 AM »
I am going to disagree.  You don't understand the culture, really, Pat, and you are searching in the wrong fields, if you are looking for a future wife.  Kiev woman may get you hot and bothered, but she is not really wife material. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #980 on: November 18, 2019, 12:20:35 PM »
Meh, all the more reason to not write this lady off, just yet. She's still heavy on your mind. Obviously you are on hers. You've mentioned her here yet, again. The meeting you want apparently isn't going to be this time, maybe the next. If she slept with the Italian, that's completely her business. You knew she wasn't a virgin anyway, yes?

My point is, as long as you are still playing the game of looking for love don't kick her out of the game at this point. You liked this one more than any of the others from your writings here. You'd be selling yourself short. She had previous plans and she damaged your ego that she wouldn't break them. She's honorable woman for not breaking her commitment and of course she could also be a gold digger that can't pass up a trip. Your problem is, you do not know which. Play it out old friend. As long as you are uncommitted and in the game, see where it goes

Who's to say she's not telling this man in Italy that she is going back to her suave Frenchman waiting for her in Kyiv?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline rwd123

« Reply #981 on: November 18, 2019, 12:39:42 PM »
I agree with Boe. You went panning for gold and ended up with mud. Don't try and fashion a necklace out of mud, all you will fabricate is a noose. I think you are driven by sex and it clouds your judgment.

As Bill says the most important attribute of a woman is character, non-negotiable. I'd move on. I haven't read Bill's story but he is generally on point with advice (if taking a WMVM or WNVM approach). So-so girls are time wasters, and the most valuable commodity you have is time. She sounds like a so-so girl or a player, not a good girl.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #982 on: November 18, 2019, 01:14:47 PM »

I will stick on this, because i absolutely share your point.
It's time to get back some benefits from the time spent maybee and not throw the water with the baby lol.
More time is needed to know more about her. This is why i try to understand her past life and today life with this divorce.
She was surely not married to the poorest and generally after a divorce a lot of FSU women have more difficult time. So for what i know she don't have a car, but a flat few kilometers of center Kiev but i didn't see the flat. She "ows" a little company in video shooting but she admits that the business is hard which fulfills with the global ukrainian economy. Nothing surprising, and no repeated complaints from her. She paid her taxi and tried to pay her concert seat, wich was quite expansive. She take a great care of prices before choosing the restaurant. 

The main concern is this company, because if the divorce is not yet signed ans this company is shared property it could raise some serious concerns.

I stay away more than ever from flashy profiles with photos in the usual high style places. It's a red flag for me more than anything. The all bikini photos, i throw it away.

What's interesting is to understand the dynamics. More time is needed simply.
It just needs to stay uncommited and open the eyes, as you wrote it, FP.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #983 on: November 18, 2019, 01:19:52 PM »
Who's to say she's not telling this man in Italy that she is going back to her suave Frenchman waiting for her in Kyiv?
It could be, or not, or half.
That's one of the main parameter to check.
It will show if she is ready to some form of commitment or not. I will not pursue her if she not capable of commitment because i know that i can have some feelings. So i will drop her before to protect me.
Something that has to be clearly monitored of course while the time goes by.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 01:59:54 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #984 on: November 18, 2019, 01:30:42 PM »
I agree with Boe. You went panning for gold and ended up with mud. Don't try and fashion a necklace out of mud, all you will fabricate is a noose. I think you are driven by sex and it clouds your judgment.

As Bill says the most important attribute of a woman is character, non-negotiable. I'd move on. I haven't read Bill's story but he is generally on point with advice (if taking a WMVM or WNVM approach). So-so girls are time wasters, and the most valuable commodity you have is time. She sounds like a so-so girl or a player, not a good girl.
You are right i went panning for gold and got some mud. But now i have recovered and the ball came is coming back in the middle of the football field, now i temporary have the ball in front of my feet.
However you are making a mistake, i am not driven by sex, you should read all the topic "operation white panther" to understand more about who i am. I have an outstanding willingness when i have decided to do or not do things.
When i decided to stop touching my wife, i spent 200 additional nights with her sharing the same bed. My wife was a 8.4, 177 cm 58kg, i am very picky and in fact she could had been a model. But i never touched her again, because i decided. And i didn't touched any other woman during one year.
No, because i have decided to not to do.
Sex doesn't drive my life. Emotions, like women, probably yes.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #985 on: November 18, 2019, 01:47:04 PM »
I got a second message from the lady of Kiev. She could see that i come to whatsapp but her messages are not read. Lol.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #986 on: November 18, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
So now i am back to France et quite exhausted because i have walked barely 20 kilometers today.
More tomorrow about Erika and so on.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:42:18 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #987 on: November 18, 2019, 06:50:05 PM »
I don't know much about any of the FSU gals that Pat met with on  this trip.

But I don't know there is anything particularly bad about the gal who went to Italy.

The gals have just as much right to be dating multiple guys as we guys have to date multiple gals . . .

up to the point that we make commitments to each other.

But maybe I am not aware of (or forgot) something bad this gal did; because I got pretty confused in trying to keep up with Pat's report for this trip.

Others can remind me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 06:51:45 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #988 on: November 19, 2019, 02:55:16 AM »
I am going to disagree.  You don't understand the culture, really, Pat, and you are searching in the wrong fields, if you are looking for a future wife.  Kiev woman may get you hot and bothered, but she is not really wife material. 

Bo may you explain us the culture, so it will be profitable for any members. 
I know an other culture, the women culture and for me this one is barely universal. 

I am not exactly looking for a future wife, i would nevertheless be glad to have a nice long term relationship and IMHO that's not exactly the same. 

About the wife material, i don't believe that women drop of an uterus with a tattoo specifying "wife material", "slut material" "party girl".   
The world is not black and white, mostly grey. 
Two people could be the perfect match but if they are not ready to commit towards a relationship, to commit to "gather their soul" at the SAME time it will never work.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #989 on: November 19, 2019, 03:54:34 AM »
I don't know much about any of the FSU gals that Pat met with on  this trip.

But I don't know there is anything particularly bad about the gal who went to Italy.

The gals have just as much right to be dating multiple guys as we guys have to date multiple gals . . .

up to the point that we make commitments to each other.

But maybe I am not aware of (or forgot) something bad this gal did; because I got pretty confused in trying to keep up with Pat's report for this trip.

Others can remind me.
Good point my friend.

Reminds me a situation that i faced in 2010.
I was dating few ladies introduced by a trusty terp.
One was promising and things were going so fine that she told me that she had to go to a travel and i should accompany her.
I liked her, i had enough vacations to go and i bought my tickets.

But just before the travel i had a last meeting, a personal friend of my terp, already scheduled and i didn't want to be rude.
The fact is also very much liked this lady. I invited her in the restaurant to dance in the middle of the room, while people were looking at us as we were some aliens, it was priceless.
She liked the dance.

So just before boarding i sent her a SMS : i really like you but a lady i met before you invited me to travel. I am a man, i have to make decision. May i contact you again when i am back to Ukraine.
Answer : yes

The fact was that it didn't work with lady1. I got a plane in Rome and directly came back to see the lady i danced with. 
The second meeting i had never one so romantical. It happened in a shopping mall and she was waiting me with a red rose in the hand. We went to the first floor to have a coffee. She took a paper napkin and started to remove slowly and carefully her lipstick. When it was done she slowly leaned towards me and started to kiss me, on the lips.

Was I player ? Yes
Was i marriage material ? Totally
Was i dating several girls ? Yes
Was I the guy not capable to commit ? I commited one year later and married
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 04:37:04 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #990 on: November 19, 2019, 06:54:27 AM »
So Erika has now two main regrets for what she told me:

1/ Not having met saturday and only sunday. 
2/ She believed that i was staying one more additionnal week.

So in fact i know what would have happened if she had been aware of me departure sunday. 

She would have left the tranway while it stopped in front of my flat.
And she would have lost her panty just as the door would have closed.
Yes 100 % true
It happened to me in Kiev in mai with my GF of Kiev of the pre-summer, the same, and she followed me in the flat, i asked nothing. And then a little massage, on the bed...  :P
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 03:28:25 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #991 on: November 19, 2019, 07:12:55 AM »
Lady from Kiev yesterday sent me two messages:
1/ how are you
2/ ты на мена обижемЬ? Мы же обсуждали с тобой все. Если бы ты знал как все было не просто.   

The native speakers could probably translate better, i understood this :  Do you have some resentment against me? We discussed with you about everything. If you could know how things were not easy.

The ball is under my right feet. If i don't play it, i will find no one left on the lawn of the soccer stadium soon.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 07:15:10 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #992 on: November 19, 2019, 07:14:21 AM »
Davai iglat football.  :popcorn:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #993 on: November 19, 2019, 01:24:44 PM »
The SU25 has just take off, spoilers has just been retracted and cruise speed still not reached.
Waiting clearance before aiming the target cap.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #994 on: November 19, 2019, 01:33:08 PM »
I was thinking this morning about the Tinder strategy.
First of all there are some real and legit ladies here. Some pro, some gold diggers also, and some travellers also.
Well as i am targeting women only over 38 i avoid a lot of turbulences.

In fact we don't know how those stupid guys have programmed the algo.
This morning i realized that i got a match (among many others i could have got because i had open and swiped any profiles) when i was one hour in Frankfurt. I sent her a message and she answered.
All this stuff, i believe, gives you some points and IMHO gives you more visibility.
This morning i got in France a lot of nice local profiles (however there are also among them some foreigners who are here for an unknown temporary time).

So to make it short i could have been wrong by swiping in advance many FSU profiles of the two cities i was targeting.
Because if you do it while you landing you are probably getting some traction of your first "sucess" which gives you more visibility and so on. That's the same on Badoo but i think that Badoo cuts your inertia very quickly to oblige you to always put some money in their shit.I think that i gave 50 bucks to them those last two weeks. But i don't complain.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 03:27:09 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #995 on: November 19, 2019, 03:48:09 PM »
Bo may you explain us the culture, so it will be profitable for any members. 

The society, the culture, the people can be summed up as empty. It is an emptiness that I think most here won't, refuse to, or can't understand.  Even you are surrounded by it, but don't/can't/refuse to see it.

I am not exactly looking for a future wife, i would nevertheless be glad to have a nice long term relationship and IMHO that's not exactly the same. 

No, in most cases, it is not.  But if you are willing to support a woman financially, this probably will not be a problem in Ukraine. 

About the wife material, i don't believe that women drop of an uterus with a tattoo specifying "wife material", "slut material" "party girl".   
The world is not black and white, mostly grey. 
Two people could be the perfect match but if they are not ready to commit towards a relationship, to commit to "gather their soul" at the SAME time it will never work.

The issue with Kiev woman was not that she was meeting another man.  It was everything that surrounded that.

My world is all about shades of grey.  However, actions speak louder than words, and actions will also tell us who someone is to their core.  For example, you have posted that your ex, and your married lover, both are mothers who need someone else to care for their children, who are at their core, as you describe, essentially hedonists looking at others to make their lives easier.  Do you believe that can change?  No, that is fundamentally who they are.  The only time that is going to change is when they become too old to attract gullible men, or have pissed off too many of the enablers who helped them.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 03:59:50 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #996 on: November 19, 2019, 05:56:57 PM »
all events are based on probabilities...
one method to increase your probability of success generally, is to increase the “frequency” of your game... another is achieving “focus”

frequency just means increasing the quantity of contact with random women...
whatever your baseline is, you should have as a goal to raise it to at least 1,000 contacts with random women!!!!

for the average guy this means social media...

focus means you need to narrow your search to a specific group of women...
AND....
GET THEM TO COME TO YOU!!!

your focus is up to you....
my preference when I was younger, was the student artist/writer type....
so if I were hunting today, I’d create some kinda Russian literature/art history web site as a honey pot and then setup my own fan pages on VK for this web site and have my own chat group for it.... and use all the standard social media practices to boost traffic and promote my Russian web site!

BUT, you poor schmucks ne govoru po russki, awwwwwww........
but if you did, and setup a web site like I described....
you’d have the contacts of HUNDREDS of beautiful women in Russia and Ukraine....
dewds, it’s so freakin easy to do this!!!!

and you guys JUST DON'T GET IT!!!
once you get connected into a social network and click with someone and then go visit
you get connected to a REAL NETWORK automatically....
it's a quick way to bootstrap a life in Russia or Ukraine, I've done it several times!!!

my oldest daughter has a MASSIVE presence in social media in Russia and is an "influencer" there
I've met a gazillion famous people through her network of friends and their parents, etc...
this is how everybody rolls now...

social media is like having your own PR agent to promote you to whoever is interested...
so it's up to you to present something interesting to the audience you care about...

that's it...
have a nice day...

PS,
BTW, western dewds, Ukraine is about a year away from a MAJOR financial crisis...
your value to a Ukrainian woman is about to hit a record breaking peak value...
good luck in the merger and acquisition game
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 06:23:15 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #997 on: November 20, 2019, 01:37:25 AM »
all events are based on probabilities...
one method to increase your probability of success generally, is to increase the “frequency” of your game... another is achieving “focus”

frequency just means increasing the quantity of contact with random women...
whatever your baseline is, you should have as a goal to raise it to at least 1,000 contacts with random women!!!!

for the average guy this means social media...

focus means you need to narrow your search to a specific group of women...
AND....
GET THEM TO COME TO YOU!!!

your focus is up to you....
my preference when I was younger, was the student artist/writer type....
so if I were hunting today, I’d create some kinda Russian literature/art history web site as a honey pot and then setup my own fan pages on VK for this web site and have my own chat group for it.... and use all the standard social media practices to boost traffic and promote my Russian web site!

BUT, you poor schmucks ne govoru po russki, awwwwwww........
but if you did, and setup a web site like I described....
you’d have the contacts of HUNDREDS of beautiful women in Russia and Ukraine....
dewds, it’s so freakin easy to do this!!!!

and you guys JUST DON'T GET IT!!!
once you get connected into a social network and click with someone and then go visit
you get connected to a REAL NETWORK automatically....
it's a quick way to bootstrap a life in Russia or Ukraine, I've done it several times!!!

my oldest daughter has a MASSIVE presence in social media in Russia and is an "influencer" there
I've met a gazillion famous people through her network of friends and their parents, etc...
this is how everybody rolls now...

social media is like having your own PR agent to promote you to whoever is interested...
so it's up to you to present something interesting to the audience you care about...

that's it...
have a nice day...

PS,
BTW, western dewds, Ukraine is about a year away from a MAJOR financial crisis...
your value to a Ukrainian woman is about to hit a record breaking peak value...
good luck in the merger and acquisition game

Krimster i damned get what you mean, and even if i am not a pro in IT like you; i have however some knowledge and skills in this area. 
I am assessing what angle i shoud use to get the maximum interest in the future because i had read two books of  SEO and it's better to build your social medias around your "project".
The project could be  centered around french art, french litterature, cross cultural exchanges, discovering the real french art of life (not the stupid photos i see everywhere with the Effeil tower and Monaco, and Monaco is not France), this type of.
I frankly believe that you are perfectly right, especially when a guy like me is ready in the future to have extensive period of time in FSU.
One of the major obstacle is the language but i am working on it. There is a second obstacle that i don't want to explain here for the moment.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 01:45:56 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #998 on: November 20, 2019, 02:11:53 AM »
Quote from: Patagonie on Yesterday at 02:55:16 AM<blockquote>Bo may you explain us the culture, so it will be profitable for any members. 
</blockquote>
The society, the culture, the people can be summed up as empty. It is an emptiness that I think most here won't, refuse to, or can't understand.  Even you are surrounded by it, but don't/can't/refuse to see it.

Boethius,
I start to retrieve what you say about people being summed up as empty. Effectively a lot of foreigners finding a spouse don't come along because 99% of time women will emigrate and definitively adopt an other life, a life that would be filled in their new country. So the foreigners don't have time to get involved into the real and daily life of FSU citizens. A lot of men are also NOT interested to understand the culture considering that their wifes will adopt their anyway. I met an ukrainian woman in a plane who has complained about this one time, you know, the "i want 100% ukrainian look but don't bother me if you have some problems to adapt".  There are men like this unfortunately.

This emptiness is also, and mainly, an economical problem, some women (many!) work 6 days per week, with few period of vacations, they have to spend a long time to go back and forth to their jobs, the paychecks are small and they don't have the energy, time and money to bother about the next opera coming in the city. Or they live in too remote area to have such fancy occupation. And or transports is an headache.

I had a friend (ex wifey messed up our friendship in 2016) living in Ukraine, married to a local. I observed his wife. Yes i didn't detected any hobby or cultural stuff in her life.

But relationship and happiness between women and man are not necessary based on a blossoming cultural and intellectual life.

Also i do believe that in the biggest cities of Ukraine, and especially in the young generation there is an interest for such type of life.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 02:51:03 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #999 on: November 20, 2019, 02:16:15 AM »
<blockquote>I am not exactly looking for a future wife, i would nevertheless be glad to have a nice long term relationship and IMHO that's not exactly the same.  </blockquote>
No, in most cases, it is not.  But if you are willing to support a woman financially, this probably will not be a problem in Ukraine. 

I am ready to help a woman financially. If you want to enjoy some time in her company, make her life easier (and your by the same time), there are no other way.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 02:50:23 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1759
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1749
Total: 1759

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM