It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304964 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2075 on: December 10, 2020, 11:45:06 AM »

Wife made good observation however (I am frequently amazed at how quickly she is catching on to politics and psychology in USA) by saying:  "I'll bet the Blacks and Hispanics, rather than being pleased . . . will start complaining that they are being used as Guinea pigs to see if they die, before 'white people' get the vaccine.
of course they aren't entirely wrong to be skeptical.  I'll wait and see how the vaccine pains out for others before even considering doing it. 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2076 on: December 10, 2020, 04:20:45 PM »
  I'll wait and see how the vaccine pains out for others before even considering doing it. 
So if everybody does this? I have an idea...Have everyone in government [including this president elect office crowd] line up and receive the inoculation out of random batches...and then we can wait and see. If someone backs out..they must resign their office. That would and should include Madam Speaker.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2077 on: December 13, 2020, 04:22:03 PM »

Hundreds of Chinese Communist party members are working for our vaccine makers and other industries. Probably to steal secrets. They have 400,000 students studying in our universities and the students are required to bring that education back home to benefit China. If they only allowed their people to be free, they wouldn't need America for ideas and education.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/first-section-8192-chinese-communist-party-members-names-positions-etc-leaked-public/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2078 on: December 13, 2020, 04:35:36 PM »

Hundreds of Chinese Communist party members are working for our vaccine makers and other industries. Probably to steal secrets. They have 400,000 students studying in our universities and the students are required to bring that education back home to benefit China. 
If someday those 400,000 students exit our system our economy will lose untold billions.   Not only do they pay for university education, but they also are somewhat free spenders on everything else.  That is one way we (The US) can make up for the fact that the Chinese toil to make so much of our goods.  We would shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to make them go away.

Fathertime! 

Fathertime! 

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2079 on: December 14, 2020, 02:55:24 PM »
If someday those 400,000 students exit our system our economy will lose untold billions.   Not only do they pay for university education, but they also are somewhat free spenders on everything else.  That is one way we (The US) can make up for the fact that the Chinese toil to make so much of our goods.  We would shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to make them go away.

Seems off-topic.  Is this comment made because China gave the world COVID, the thread title?     

We share the world, and China is a huge and important part of the world.  China is growing at rates impossible for us to match.  We have enabled and cheered China as we educated them and they in turn stole our lunch.   That needs to stop or China will be taking more than our lunch money.   

Offline BC

« Reply #2080 on: December 14, 2020, 03:33:33 PM »
Seems we have issues naming pandemics anyway.  Thank goodness they didn't call it the Kansas Flu back in 1918 eh?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2081 on: December 14, 2020, 03:48:57 PM »
We share the world, and China is a huge and important part of the world.  China is growing at rates impossible for us to match.  We have enabled and cheered China as we educated them and they in turn stole our lunch.   That needs to stop or China will be taking more than our lunch money.
China could educate themselves just fine I'm sure.  We best hope they don't decide to get involved in education and start attracting foreign students like we currently do.  For now they are too busy 'doing' to be 'teaching'.  If they are willing to pay billions and billions of dollars yearly directly and indirectly we best take it.   Don't expect them to keep paying us if we are going to stop serving their students.  The fact that they are better students than Americans (Generally) isn't a mark against them, it is a mark against us (The US). 
Fathertime!

Offline Gator

« Reply #2082 on: December 14, 2020, 04:33:21 PM »
If they are willing to pay billions and billions of dollars yearly directly and indirectly we best take it.

This is one small tree in a large forest.  Try to see the forest.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2083 on: December 14, 2020, 04:34:14 PM »
Seems we have issues naming pandemics anyway.  Thank goodness they didn't call it the Kansas Flu back in 1918 eh?

Is COVID no longer called China Virus?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2084 on: December 14, 2020, 04:48:05 PM »
.   What are you proposing we (The US) do?  Shoot ourselves in the foot because the evil Chinese are outcompeting us?   We have an education system they like  and we charge them an arm and a leg, and now conservatives are complaining about them getting educated here.   We don't have THAT much to offer the Chinese, so we should just appreciate that they willing to spend so freely in our country.  They could just pack up and do it on their own, and if conservatives continue to make them feel unwelcome they might.  They have some of the most law abiding and brilliant minds of our time, but we (The US) are much more concerned about them being better than us 'exceptional' people! 

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2085 on: December 14, 2020, 08:28:26 PM »

CNN's Jim Acosta's old tweet implying Trump doesn't get it pertaining to vaccines. The experts told Trump it couldn't be done this year. Trump doesn't always trust the experts and science.

http://mobile.twitter.com/Acosta/status/1234967163812925442
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2086 on: December 15, 2020, 01:38:32 PM »
They are distributing the vaccine in San Antonio and Austin Texas
right now to first responders, medical staff and the elderly while
The first 220,000 doses are being distributed in Texas this week.

All this is happening while Trump is still president exactly as he said
it would and NOT during second quarter of 2021 like the liberals said.

Will the liberals from this board who were totally wrong going say
whoops, I was wrong? We shall see.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2087 on: December 15, 2020, 01:48:31 PM »

You are seriously trying to use logic and facts? Let me respond. I know
every potential answer. 

1. So you are a tree?
2. You are just filled with anger.
3. It's you who are _________ (whatever you just said)
4. I hate the USA 
5. Our government is just as corrupt as Somalia, Sudan or China
6. I hate the USA

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2088 on: December 15, 2020, 01:51:59 PM »
Bill Gates would like to keep bars and restaurants closed for
the next 4-6 months

“So, trade-offs will have to be made. But this — the next four to six months really call on us to do our best because we can see that this will end, and you don’t want somebody you love to be the last to die of coronavirus.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/bill-gates-worth-nearly-120-billion-advocates-for-keeping-some-businesses-closed-during-pandemic
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2089 on: December 16, 2020, 11:48:19 PM »

Boeing shut down an area of a plant for two weeks after an employee tested positive for COVID-19. My uncle who worked in that area of the plant quarantined at home and a week later he tested positive. He's the closest person to me that has got it so far. Previously it was my wife's uncle who battled it for a month and almost died and my step father's sister in law who ended up dying.

Guy who worked in the White House had a toe on one foot and the other foot and lower leg amputated. I knew COVID-19 could cause organ damage but apparently it can lead to amputations.

Head of White House security office has his right foot amputated because of severe COVID-19 and is facing 'staggering medical bills,' new report says (msn.com)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2090 on: December 20, 2020, 08:54:10 PM »
Italy finds new strain of coronavirus in person who arrived from UK

http://www.uniindia.com/italy-detects-new-mutated-coronavirus-strain-in-returnee-from-uk-health-ministry/world/news/2269797.html

Turkey closes borders with UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, and South Africa due to new mutation. Saudi Arabia closes borders with everybody.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/travel/saudi-arabia-turkey-ban-international-travel-over-new-coronavirus-strain-discovery-in-uk/story-PYp3ZL8FB0ouDhk2RKIoXP.html

I guess we'll find out soon if we need to create a whole new vaccine for this mutation. More work for the makers of vaccines. Invest in their stock. More aggressive lock downs coming. Got to pacify the people so they are less likely to resist the Great Reset.

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2091 on: December 20, 2020, 09:10:12 PM »
Italy finds new strain of coronavirus in person who arrived from UK

http://www.uniindia.com/italy-detects-new-mutated-coronavirus-strain-in-returnee-from-uk-health-ministry/world/news/2269797.html

Turkey closes borders with UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, and South Africa due to new mutation. Saudi Arabia closes borders with everybody.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/travel/saudi-arabia-turkey-ban-international-travel-over-new-coronavirus-strain-discovery-in-uk/story-PYp3ZL8FB0ouDhk2RKIoXP.html

I guess we'll find out soon if we need to create a whole new vaccine for this mutation. More work for the makers of vaccines. Invest in their stock. More aggressive lock downs coming. Got to pacify the people so they are less likely to resist the Great Reset.

We had a mutated version a few months ago that was supposedly more infectious and symptoms shows 2-3 days after being infected, but we quickly got on top of it. Back then there were claims that the vaccines will still be effective on the mutated version.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2092 on: December 21, 2020, 02:00:52 AM »
All this is happening while Trump is still president exactly as he said
it would and NOT during second quarter of 2021 like the liberals said.

Will the liberals from this board who were totally wrong going say
whoops, I was wrong? We shall see.

I don't remember the liberals saying anything. I remember the doctors and scientists talking about it. Are you implying that Trump had some big role in the timing of the vaccine?
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2093 on: December 21, 2020, 08:49:14 AM »

Putin buys up UK vaccine and will mix it with the Russian Sputnik V vaccine. Trials to start soon. Who wants a custom blend?

http://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-lauds-astrazeneca-signs-vaccine-131331825.html

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2094 on: December 23, 2020, 03:35:47 PM »
I don't remember the liberals saying anything. I remember the doctors and scientists talking about it. Are you implying that Trump had some big role in the timing of the vaccine?

I said that before the forum cutoff on political debates and I have been
trying to to set a good example.

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2095 on: January 03, 2021, 05:22:27 PM »
Cases of the virus are still sky high here in the UK, these past few days at an all time high of between 50,000 - 60,000 per day for the whole of the UK.

The second strain is really having an impact and is proving to.ve very virulent. More tougher restrictions are on there way but to be honest even with a full national lockdown it will take many weeks for numbers to drop off, if they do much at all.

I personally think that we didn't have the national lockdown's on long enough. I think by far the biggest mistake was opening back up again too quickly and too much particularly restaurants and general socialising, that last one I think was a result of complacency at government level from most countries worldwide.

So as a result we now have a second virulent strain spreading worldwide fast. Alongside that we have countries now rolling out vaccination programmes. So we're up against a race against the virus. I've no doubt most of the population will get vaccinated it's just a question of when and how many will suffer and die in the meantime. In the UK the elderly and most vulnerable are getting the vaccine first. I don't argue that this shouldn't be the case but I think in focusing so heavily on that demographic that the vaccine is getting out to the population as a whole too slowly. With millions of vaccines now in stock the government in my opinion seem to be restricting the number of people that can be vaccinated by just restricting vaccinations firstly to hospitals then later through local GP practice. I feel with not too much off a supply issue that people as a whole could be vaccinated more quickly by bringing Pharmacies on board to vaccinate people, even the military. The way I see it is that the more people that are vaccinated quicker of any demographic the less the virus can spread from one to another including vulnerable people.

If the same process of just hospitals and local GP practices are used I don't reckon I will get vaccinated before around June time at the earliest. At the current fast spread of the virus that is quite a way to go. It may even be later than that which means I'm not likely to be doing any dating in Ukraine or anywhere else till then unless things turn around quicker which at present rate I don't see happening. Obviously there's more important stuff with regards to the virus than my dating opportunities, people's health in general of course, but so far as this site is concerned I doubt many people will be doing much dating before early summer (except Japs of course).

Till then I'm going to focus on me and getting in the best place possible. If things ease up enough by March/April I may get some local dating in, possibly. Otherwise for me I will be focusing on my websites, trying to get my business off the ground, finishing my house conversion and trying to look better including a bit off gym work. The gym thing I may have to leave as the bottom of the above list as doing what is necessary there to make a difference is likely to hamper those other items on my list too much. Once those other items are nearer complete then I should have more time for the gym.

The gym I will of course have to use my home gym stuff as my local gym is either closed or too risky to visit anyway. That's my plans as far as the virus and dating are concerned, don't know about you others on here?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2096 on: January 03, 2021, 06:20:42 PM »
My friend is coming to my city in Ukraine in a week or so. I think the virus depends on the strength of your immune system. Best to avoid dating if you are weak , luckily I don't get fevers . I drink broccoli juice each day and eat bulbs of garlic (boil to garlic to remove the smell) .

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2097 on: January 03, 2021, 09:30:48 PM »

I debated about posting on this but I think it's time because the issue is real and can have a real impact on humanity. There is a conspiracy theory from those on the right saying that The Great Reset wants to limit the population. They also say people like Bill Gates wants to reduce the population of the world. They cite experts who say the new mRNA vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer are harmful to our reproductive systems. It may limit our ability to have kids and even cause birth defects due to genetic manipulation. Because of COVID, mRNA based vaccines which have never been approved before is now rushed to the market. Do those 'experts' know what they're talking about? I did my own Google research to find this...

According to page 132 of Pfizer's clinical protocals, they require males in the study to refrain from donating sperm and ask them to not have unprotected sex with females who can bear children. Females in the study need to take precautions from getting pregnant

http://pfe-pfizercom-d8-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

A Dec 10th Pfizer document been released and at the bottom of page 12 talks about findings and outcomes of certain studies but when it came to study on Developmental and Reproductive Toxicity, the study is 'ongoing' yet they've approved the vaccine for release. So my recommendation for anybody wanting to have kids in the future is to avoid the Pfizer, Moderna, or any vaccine that is mRNA based. It would be a shame if 5-10 years from now they tell us they made a mistake releasing it too soon.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144246/download

A news anchor asks Bill Gates if vaccines are safe because there's a high rate of side effects among the people who are taking vaccines. Bill Gates's answer doesn't give me confidence.

http://twitter.com/WarTimeGirl/status/1343673202971717644

Good news is because of our social distancing practices and record number of people taking flu vaccines, flus are at an all time low.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/good-news-flu-cases-disappear-us-number-positive-flu-tests-time-low-reason/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostBottomSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2098 on: January 03, 2021, 09:40:06 PM »

There is a conspiracy theory from those on the right saying that The Great Reset wants to limit the population. They also say people like Bill Gates wants to reduce the population of the world. They cite experts who say the new mRNA vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer are harmful to our reproductive systems. It may limit our ability to have kids and even cause birth defects due to genetic manipulation. Because of COVID, mRNA based vaccines which have never been approved before is now rushed to the market. Do those 'experts' know what they're talking about? I did my own Google research to find this...
Fascinating conspiracy theory.  They would need the vaccinations to be spread to the nations that are actually producing the children, like in Africa and Asia.  At the moment, that isn't happening to the extent it is elsewhere.  Nations like Italy and Japan aren't making many kids anyway, so no vaccine for them! 

Unfortunately the virus is killing off mostly older folks, so some of the young and fertile are still going to have those dreaded children and are generally not interested in the vaccine! 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2099 on: January 04, 2021, 04:17:48 PM »
My friend is coming to my city in Ukraine in a week or so. I think the virus depends on the strength of your immune system. Best to avoid dating if you are weak , luckily I don't get fevers . I drink broccoli juice each day and eat bulbs of garlic (boil to garlic to remove the smell) .

I have an elderly mother so I avoid as much social contact as I can for her benefit as I wouldn't like to see her get it through me and know it was because I was being sloppy. In theory she is pretty fit for her years, mud seventies, she's never smoked or done drugs, drunk much, never been fat, always walked a lot and as far as I know has no underlying health conditions. I too am not too bad, not fat, never smoked or done drugs, use to work out in the gym a little, and no underlying health conditions as far as I know. Even still people can be fairly fit and still be susceptible to it genetically without them knowing. I'm taking vitamin tablets to boost my immune system, using hand sanitizer, a professional mask like you see doctors wear in hospitals, gloves, etc. Virus rates are now stubbornly high here so it's looking like it can be caught all too easily. I've had a pneumonia and flu jab last year so that may help avoid them. I don't tend to get the flu much but I tend to get a yearly cold. The previous year of 2019 I didn't really get any significant cold and that was the year I was working out down the gym a little so it shows how even a little working out can help. Even still with the risk of contracting the virus down the gym I prefer not to chance it there. For me I feel it's worth waiting a few months, at least till my mother gets the vaccine in perhaps three months time to avoid her getting the virus, hopefully, as it seems a small price to pay for me. I'm only really concerned with getting the virus and it messing up my health, potentially, of course many people get it and survive. For all I know either myself or both me and my mother might have caught it and gotten over it without either of us realising for all I know. In any case the weather is cold at the moment so better dating in at least the Spring I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2377
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2360
Total: 2371

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM