It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Diminishing Returns in Eastern Europe  (Read 6520 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Diminishing Returns in Eastern Europe
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2019, 12:30:30 PM »
It has nothing to do with them being divorced.  It is that younger women are available.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2019, 12:36:51 PM »
Not sure, ..Was this alll Larry's words ? .. There is yh that RU UA women are 'desparate '..I looked for those ladies who had been on dating sites for ages and given up .. there seems to be a paucity of western guys who have a clue ..

I think the women on those sites generally have a bar that the guys should meet, they have an idea of what they want. The thing is a lot of the guys looking either don't come or if they go to the FSU its to see some other woman they have decided upon. That and a lot of the men looking in the FSU have in a lot of cases already struggled with finding a girl in the west, this may be done to societal culture, many reasons but it could be down to dumb luck or down to the guy falling short somewhere. The guy that falls short is then competing against the local guys the girl had already turned down (or they turned her down). It then all depends if the guy has what interests her and later upon meeting, chemistry. In summary it may be said that in general the FSW on these sites may not be getting the cream of the crop in terms of what the west has to offer, not me of course though ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Diminishing Returns in Eastern Europe
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2019, 12:54:03 PM »
This site is predominently guys in their forties, fifties and sixties chasing lasses in their twenties and thirties ..

This site is predominantly OMBs discussing politics. I suspect several of the rest are looking for women over 45.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2019, 01:33:54 PM »
It has nothing to do with them being divorced.  It is that younger women are available.

A few may do, but most local younger women do go for local younger men unless the man is rich, usually. I was messaging a girl last year who had gotten into a relationship with a local guy 10 years or so older than her, she was about twenty at the time and he was about thirty. I got the impression he had a fair amount of wealth, she later divorced him describing it as not a very mature relationship (as she was much younger). So it no doubt happens but I don't think with loads of women as there are only so many wealthy men in Ukraine, Russia, etc. They no doubt enjoy themselves immensely, but for the vast majority of local guys I doubt trading up is an option.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2019, 01:35:28 PM »
Proving yet again you know very little about how women think.

Look at the issue more broadly, not based on a few anecdotes told to you by a few women who have a vested interest in lying to you.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2019, 02:01:02 PM »
Proving yet again you know very little about how women think.

Look at the issue more broadly, not based on a few anecdotes told to you by a few women who have a vested interest in lying to you.

I'm not so sure that these women are lying to me. From what I have seen many FSW are straight up as it's in their direct nature. Some may try to manipulate or try it on for what they can get but apart from agency & scammer girl I don't think all that many are liars. If anything they are used to men telling lies as they are usually good at detecting it and hence probably despise doing so themselves. Otherwise they would be moaning about what they would then go off and do themselves which wouldn't make sense.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2019, 04:02:07 PM »
Trench obviiusly statistically insignificant but the woman im dating met her husband at university.  She got traded in for a younger model.  Her ex went on to trade in his second wife for an even younger woman.  Her ex makes over 200 000 euros a year working in ukraine so .......

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 06:06:56 AM »
I disagree. 

Most FSU individuals marry young.  That is skewing upward, but most are married in their twenties. 

I agree that most FSUW marry young plus they have a child young.

There is still a perceived bias against divorced women in the FSU.  Plus, there are younger women, in their twenties, available and that divorced men can chase.

My point is that there is a perceived scarcity of high quality men suitable
for marriage that increases each year a woman gets older. In some ways
there is a (small but) real reduction as men work in more dangerous
professions, they do to prisons at a higher rate as only 8% of the
Russian prison population is female, etc.

My other point is that this has a ripple effect that grows each year.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1871
Total: 1882

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM