Forum > Russian Front Discussion

Alexei Navalny has died

(1/2) > >>

Grumpy:
The Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has died in jail, the country’s prison service has said, in what supporters and western officials have called a political assassination attributable to Vladimir Putin.

Navalny, 47, one of Putin’s most visible and persistent critics, was being held in a jail about 40 miles north of the Arctic Circle where he had been sentenced to 19 years under a “special regime”.

In a statement, the federal penitentiary service for the region where Navalny was incarcerated said that he had “felt unwell after a walk and almost immediately lost consciousness”.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/16/russian-activist-and-putin-critic-alexei-navalny-dies-in-prison

ML:
He didn't fall out of a window ?

krimster2:
if you care about hundreds of thousands of people in Ukraine dying for Putin's ambitions
and you have the misfortune of having Republican reps like Texas does
you need to write em, and say the following:

"I’ve called before to urge the representative to vote for Ukraine funding, but in light of the assassination of Alexi Navalny, I feel compelled to call again. I’m sure that, as a member of the US House of Representatives, the congressman understands the import of this assassination and the implications it has for US security. I want to urge the representative to vote for Ukraine funding as soon as humanly possible because it’s critical to protect American security.”

like Navalny, we are ALL gonna have to STAND-UP TOGETHER and say NO to the American oligarchy's desire for Ayan Rand Fascism
or live with the consequences of our inaction as slaves

but none of ya will...
why?
cuz yur all dumb phuqes brainwashed by Faux Knews lies (election stolen, Biden corruption, ALL LIES!!)

take for example, the catholic church remains as the largest single institution with the highest number of child sexual abuse charges
in the multiple thousands

and what have republicans done?
made drag shows illegal

seriously, I've had enuff of this non-stop ridiculous BS coming from MAGA

Trenchcoat:
It is always sad to hear the death of some who has stood up against people like Putler.

It's kind of funny though and I mean no disrespect to Alex Navalny who did just that, but I have often thought what Alex Navalny would have become if he had toppled Putin. I don't know why but I wonder whether Navalny would have become just the same or similar to Putin, i.e it's the way the society is out in Russia and the way things are, you get into power and the only way it will work is to crush all opposition to you or be crushed yourself and they do the same. Just my thoughts, I could be wrong.

krimster2:
just so we're all PEFECTLY PHUQUEING CLEAR!
the fabricated charges that were made about Navalny, asking MI6 Officer James William Thomas Ford for $10-20 Million a year to start a color revolution in Russia was COMPLETE MADE UP BS
just like the $10 million Burisma payment made up BS about Biden
BS DONE BY THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

FSB ain't gonna arrest itself in Russia
but the FBI arrested Alexander Smirnov when they lured him to Las Vegas
there goes 150 episodes of programming on Fox News, out the windows, just like that!!!! and Biden's corruption impeachment, "poof"
as yet another FSB operation ends in failure...

guess what?
you'll hear it here first...
there will soon be another American detained in Moscow...

it ain't gonna be me, that's fer sure

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version