It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian Cultural Differences or Not Interested?  (Read 9340 times)

Offline Drew

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Russian Cultural Differences or Not Interested?
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 01:32:56 PM »
There was a 40 year old virgin in a movie.

Strange that in the movie almost every sentence spoken contained the F word but no F was done.

We recently watched Steve and Tina Fey on DVD Date Night.  I really like her.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 02:39:38 PM »
Supposedly she is a virgin, but she has been getting naked for you on skype?  And doing what while naked?   :ROFL:

Let us know when she asks for some money for airfare.  How did you come into first contact with her?  Were you ever paying to write her letters, or paying for any other form of contact?

Offline Chicagoguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 04:21:43 PM »
Have you been writing just 1 woman ?

Offline GregfromGa

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 06:22:00 AM »
When are you planning on going to see her?    That's the question.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 07:52:50 AM »

Thanks for the cynicism. I am also in my 20s. She claims to be a virgin and to have never had a boyfriend before.

Maybe.  My wife's friend:  attractive, personable, school teacher......yet a virgin in her early 40s. 

She did tell me that she had Skype sex with a guy from Germany before me that she met off the same site but she implied that she was no longer talking to him and it was just a one time thing...... She also regularly gets naked for me on Skype so its a little past flirting.

Who took the initiative in getting to this point?  Did you first introduce the subject of sex?   Who suggested to disrobe? 

I ask because this is not typical behavior for older RW?  Caveat:  You and she are very young, and I remember my feelings and urges when young, so maybe in today's world this is normal behavior.   

It happens.  I am much older than you and even so I knew one RW who was the same. She took the initiative and I simply followed, enthusiastically.  The sessions became hard core and I will not disclose details.  She definitely was not a virgin.   [BTW - we never met.] 

Your young age may make this more common behavior than I think, yet it sounds like the woman is playing around.  Also, the manner in which she talks about herself and does not ask about you suggests she is self-absorbed.  My opinion - she is not serious. 

Nevertheless, you have found a good source of free and safe entertainment.  See how far you can take it, but don't be rude like the German man.     

Offline Anthony71

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 12:43:03 PM »

Firstly she does not ask me many personal questions about myself. In Western culture we are at the point where we would open up immensely to each other. She seems happy to tell me about herself but barely ever asks me questions about myself. If I talk about myself she does not ask too many additional questions.

Some do, some don't, don't take it personally to be honest it just the way she is, but trust me in time she will when she gets use to your mentality

Secondly she seems to dodge talk related to love or caring. When we don't talk for a while I will tell her I missed her or something along those lines and she will not acknowledge that I said this or tell me she does as well. This is typical for any kind of talk related to that but she will compliment my physical appearance or personality.

She will not say these words untill she is certain of her feelings and that you have met in real life, but once you have and if she does love you well be prepared for the ride of you life.

No, I am Canadian (she gets mad when I say sorry too much as well haha). I'm not particularly concerned with the visa. I think she just believes that I would give up once it becomes too much of a hassle.

At what point would she ask me more questions? It feels very strange to me. Should I bring it up?

Thank you for your post, I feel better.

The reason she gets mad when you say sorry too much is that she takes this as a sign of weakness, and she is upset as Russian women are use to strong men, don't take it personally she will get use to you and you get use to her.

As i said before she will start asking you more questions when the time ris right for her, most likely when you have met her in her city.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1962
Total: 1971

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM