It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How do I interact with this type of woman?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
How do I interact with this type of woman?
« on: March 09, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »
This has suddenly come up again for me. Tonight I realized what a girl was saying to me I have been corresponding to. It's come up with at least one other girl I have met and I also recall another poster brought this up over a couple of years ago now (not a regular poster I don't think). At the time I thought it was a bizarre thing and I think many forum members thought it was down to the guy, but now I think for him and me it's not as simple as that.

Basically, it is the girl pointing out that she has already said/stated such and such, and that I am asking the same point over again. I feel this is down to the tendancy for FSW/Culture to be more direct, as someone said on here a while ago - they are not into dialogue they just give a basic response and that's that to that discussion topic.

Now I as a western guy am more into the inside & outs of every topic of discussion. It looks to me as if they think I am asking the same question twice when really I am asking her to elaborate on it or come at it from a different angle. Now I don't think she would really understand if I tried to explain to her that this is what I am doing. I think she would just think 'you asked me that and I have already told you, what more is there to say' sort of thing i.e the not do dialogue thing mentioned above.

Trouble is my whole way of communicating is dialogue based, it's what I've been brought up on. I really don't know how to communicate well with a girl who just replies with brief statements and anything close to that is regarded as the same statement she has already said. I met with such a girl already last year and I started to run out of topics/questions of conversion fast! Plus I was reprimanded several times by the girl for me having already asked/her already told me. Before I broke it off I ended up walking around saying little to her partly due to fear of hitting the same thing but mostly as I had basically run out of things to say and the long silence started feeling a bit awkward.

How do I deal with such women?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jamesukjames

Re: How do I interact with this type of woman?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 05:52:02 PM »
Mate fsu women want an alpha .  They always test you.  You have failed the test you are thinking too much.  Either go silent or rephrase the question.  Never explain  yourself.  Mate you need to just get out there and practice.  It's like driving a Ferrari on a skid pan eventually you will get the hang of it.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 05:56:25 PM »
It has nothing to do with being alpha. Her perception is you’re not listening.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 05:57:49 PM »
She s asking you to fight to be top dog.   So if you want to know something just ask and if she gets all pissy with you just get angry with her.  Either she will back down behave and be reasonable or you find her replacement.  See easy if you don't over think it.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 05:58:30 PM »
And for god sake never ask a deer how to hunt deer.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »
Yeah, because the hunter is doing so well. 🤔

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »
She s asking you to fight to be top dog.

No. She is saying you weren’t listening.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 06:47:28 PM »
No. She is saying you weren’t listening.

Boethius is right, she is saying I wasn't listening because to her it sounds like I am asking the same question twice or more. Even if I do say much the same question we in the west know if we have already stated an answer previous that it means to dig deeper in response.

James what you say about being an alpha etc is true in some regards for FSW but not true in this situation. If you were to react angrily to her Im pretty sure it would be a downward spiral in most cases with FSW. The situation here I think calls for some sort of technique I guess but I just don't know what?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 08:49:34 AM »
The "technique" is very simple.  Listen to what she said, take an interest, then ask a follow up question.

For example, you ask her what she does for work.  She answers "I'm in e-commerce" or some such.

Your next question is not "Hey, what work do you do?".  It should be, " The other day you said you work in e-commerce.  What do you do specifically?  Do you process internet sales orders? "

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 09:10:51 AM »
Some women are just abrupt or interact in different ways. If it isn't working, and isn't a simple misunderstanding that can't be overcome, move on to the next one.

It isn't rocket science. If you don't get on in conversation, it won't work. Stop trying to make the photo fit into what you want to transpire.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 02:59:31 PM »
Some women are just abrupt or interact in different ways. If it isn't working, and isn't a simple misunderstanding that can't be overcome, move on to the next one.

It isn't rocket science. If you don't get on in conversation, it won't work. Stop trying to make the photo fit into what you want to transpire.

This I will give you ;) It may very well be a case of not being suited to each other. The first girl I met in Kiev didn't seem to have this abruptness, she had much more dialogue ability. She had near perfect English. This girl's English looks quite good but I think it is probably a difference in personality.

I will try to explain it to the girl just to see how it goes down but I think you're probably right in it being a lost cause.

Both of the recent cases of non-dialogue girls have been in Minsk. I'm thinking that more Russian girls may have this the most & also as Belarus is a more at work culture.

I think if I check out more proper Ukrainian girls this issue may be somewhat less common. The girls I met in Lviv didn't seem to have this dialogue problem at all.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1895
Total: 1906

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM