It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What are the odds of success?  (Read 20110 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: What are the odds of success?
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2015, 04:49:41 PM »
Best I can tell life don't come with a guarantee. If you manage to find
the women for you, get married and she comes to country and don't leave your
ass, as soon as she can stay and get a large part of your money, then you likely succeeded :) Define success in your own terms, its your life.

As dismal of odd we're talking about, this isn't as hard as people think. Just as many here have worked 20+ years and become experts in their line of work, we can become experts with women. Some of the newbies have just left a 20+ year marriage and the sad news is they really have no idea how to communicate with women even though they lived with one for 20+ years. Maybe their fault, maybe the ex wife's fault. Got to get back to dating and work on those social skills. Some men will never get it but others are good at analyzing how women react to their conversations and actions and make the adjustments necessary to get favorable reactions.

Although life doesn't come with a guarantee, we make our life. I'm pretty good at what I do at work but I feel I'm more successful with women and I know I will never be without the affection of a woman. Some guys were born ugly but I feel even they can have success. They may not have control over their looks but they can control their personality and character and achieve a 10 in those categories which would be very appealing to ladies.

Remember that in a little more than half the stories told here, the couples are now divorced.  Most don't come back to post, though there are a few exceptions.

Most men on this forum have been divorced at least once. Those going into their 2nd marriage have 65-70% chance on divorcing again depending on what studies one chooses to believe. When a divorce happens, it's usually one or both partners fault and flawed people usually don't find success the second go around. Dan, the owner here, once showed some statistics that those in FSU/Western man relationships are divorcing less frequently than those in domestic marriages. Considering language barriers and lack of understanding who we're marrying in some cases, it's amazing the odds of divorce isn't worse.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Steamer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2015, 05:21:12 PM »

I believe jone's point was that without painful self analysis,  past behaviour will predict future behaviour (and results).

I understood Jones point and was responding to it.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline ?MrManyQuestions?

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2015, 07:53:03 PM »

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2015, 07:55:48 PM »
?Many Questions?,

Welcome to the forum.

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2015, 01:20:17 AM »
With only 5% who actually get on a plane that puts the vast majority of men squarely
in the loser category. I think that the small percentage who actually get on a plane are
closer to 40-60 winner/loser based on my nonscientific, purely anecdotal, scientific wild
@ss guess.

That is why naturally I have a lot of respect for men who actually hop on a plane and fly over to the FSU. It's true some of them are just naive, but the ones who are successful tend to have a high tolerance for risk and a good head on their shoulders.

People have different perspectives on this, but for me at least, anyone willing to make an effort by hoping on a plane deserve some respect in my books.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline HiTech

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2015, 09:54:27 AM »
I didn't listen to the voice in my head that told me to hit pull the eject handle.

This is the best advice some one gave me about 1 week before I left on my first trip.

He said if I have one piece of advice it is don't be scared to hit the eject button.

HiTech

If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline nic80b

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 10:22:28 AM »
I know for me, if I want to know something I simply ask.

FSUW do not behave like the WW. I realised that most of the time, you really need to think twice before saying or asking something that will look simple and clear for you, but can be wrongly understood or felt as rude for the fsu lady. mostly a question of culture and language gaps i think.

I also understood (but it is more about any woman), that being too straight doesnt work at all. You need to hold some secret to keep the lady's interest with you, and eventually ask or reveal to you the things you've just suggested, but never asked her because YOU are the smart guy...

Plus if you go skype, you don't really have time to re-adjust the target if you said something wrong, and it is hard to hide expressions when being filmed...

so it's much easyer to say than do in fact...

keep the good faith, and everything will be fine.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701