It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Went to Bogota.  (Read 13138 times)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
Went to Bogota.
« on: April 30, 2018, 12:09:13 PM »
Go, just go!
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Went to Bogota.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 02:14:15 PM »
Hello JR. 

So I take it you never did marry another FSUW? 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 02:26:49 PM »
i thought someone shot you
did you get a necktie?

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 02:34:10 PM »
Did you visit the coastal cities in north? Some nice beaches.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 05:45:42 PM »
Go, just go!

Sounds like somebody is recommending Bogota. Let's here why.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »
There was me thinking this forum wasn't titled South American women ....

Offline Jumper

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 04:42:30 PM »
Welcome back!

Let's here the story JR.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 06:23:41 PM »
 I did not get shot.
I did not get a necktie.
I did not marry another former Soviet union woman.
I do know that this forum is named Russian women discussion.
I bought the ticket in the early 90s rode the train for 10 years make more trips and I can’t even remember so I get to talk about whatever I want to talk about.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 06:54:25 PM »
I had pretty much decided to go MGTOW  and set my sights and sales in that direction. After about three weeks of that decision I realized I’m not through having sex. I don’t really want to die alone better angry pissed off whatever did you want to call it. I realize that I would much rather have a real relationship with a real human being and not pretend that the dog is man’s best friend.  And yes, by the way, I have a dog :-).

So I signed up on Mexican Cupid.com. Thinking it might be easier to locate a woman in Tijuana or Ensenada and go down there on weekends and visit. Didn’t take me too long to figure out  that wasn’t a very good idea. You’re right that many women on that site. I also signed up shortly after that, for Colombian Cupid and saw there was a whole lot more women on that site. I started writing to an insane number of women and got some responses. Started doing WhatsApp thing and realize I’m going to have to plan a trip down there for some real life meetings.  I decided against my long-standing better judgment which turned out to be not very good judgment all to use an agency. I do use one before desperation in Kiev  and I have to say I think it’s a really good way to go. So what happened my train of thought oh yeah back to it:  so I contacted an agency in Bogotá, Latin Life Mates, and brokered a deal. Yes you read that right I brokered a deal, as in negotiated a lower than asking price with the services. I also look for an interpreter online and found some sites where some out rages Lee expensive interpreters resided. I also put an ad on craigslist in Bogotá  for interpreters and got six responses for people that were willing to do the job for significantly less amount then those that were on the professional website. They were also willing to do it for considerably less then the advertise price of the agencies interpreter. But they were all males. And I felt and you feel that a female interpreter would do a much better job reading the woman and helping you in that capacity. So I negotiated with the interpreter to except the price that I had advertised on craigslist which was significantly less  then her asking price. She excepted.

I did not write to any of the ladies at the agency didn’t want to, my opinion it’s a huge waste of time writing and writing and writing showing up finding out in the first three minutes this person is not who you thought they were or vice versa.  So I went to Bogota and met quite a few women and this is why I say go to Bogota:  without exception every woman I met from the agency called Margaret at the agency and related to her how impressed they were with me and how much they liked me.  I had planned and kept my meetings to about one hour per lady for an initial meeting and I feel that was just about perfect.

So here’s the big deal about my saying go to Bogota:  every single one of the ladies I met expressed sincere honest and Ernest appreciation for having met me.  Without exception they were bright happy smiling and attentive they looked at me weren’t looking around what fiddling with their cell phones weren’t wearing about what their girlfriends were going to wear to the next party or anything else they were attentive they listened they asked poignant questions and they should expressed true and sincere desire to know me better it was nice. Are used an agency in Kiev and experience was not anywhere near what I had in Bogota. I did meet one lady from Kia have already came engaged to.  But that is another trip report. Is my simple, humble opinion that the women that I met in Bogota as far as making you feel happy light, appreciated, are well above those that I met in the former Soviet union. And that my friends is my opinion. You can test my opinion  by getting on an airplane and flying down there for yourself.

From where I live, which is near Los Angeles, it is much easier to get to Bogota on the Audi onto redeye flight be there early in the morning spend a couple days need a bunch of ladies come back home go to work fly down next month date him some more come back home flight out next month damn smart then it is to go all the way to the Soviet union.

By the way, I know this post is full of errors I’m using voice recognition because I just don’t feel like sitting down typing it all out correctly. If you have any personal questions post them here I’ll try to answer or send me a PM.

Have a good one

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 07:03:03 PM »
Wow, voice recognition really butchered that post LOL! But  I’m not going back to edit it so you’ll just have to suffer through and take from it what you will.

Here is the short end of it: the ladies from Columbia made me feel a whole lot better about me than the ladies from the FSU. And really, isn’t what this is all about? I can’t help thinking of a line from the song Hard Sun by Indio: “When i walk beside her I am a better man.”
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:06:03 PM by JR »

Offline alex330

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 07:12:39 PM »
Colombia has beautiful women. Probably up there with Venezuela and Southern Brazil.

Can be very dangerous though. One of my brothers currently lives in La Huila and another was beaten with a brick until unconscious. Then stripped naked  and left for dead. Cartagena in 2015.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 11:16:02 AM »
I seem to recall a member here getting shot in Moscow....

Be smart, stay away from areas you should not be at times you should not be there and it’s no worse than any other third world city like Chicago

Offline ML

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 11:52:32 AM »
Very interesting JR; thanks for posting.

Just curious (and have no real knowledge) . . . but don't these SA women mostly age pretty badly and have tremendous butt spread as time moves on?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline alex330

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2018, 12:03:25 PM »
it’s no worse than any other third world city like Chicago

Probably safer than Chi-town  :)

don't these SA women mostly age pretty badly and have tremendous butt spread as time moves on?

Many have what we call Kabloom syndrome. They hit a certain age and "kabloom!" they rapidly gain weight. A lot of that has to do with diet and cooking with oil. And the upper class that can afford gyms, healthy eating and surgery is more immune to it. A lot of the latin countries are hopping on the instagram bandwagon with fitness and selfies so trying to stay leaner these days.

edit - a lot of the Colombian women we know here in Miami travel back home for ass implants as well. It's a thing.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:05:00 PM by alex330 »

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018, 12:28:50 PM »
edit - a lot of the Colombian women we know here in Miami travel back home for ass implants as well. It's a thing.

I remember reading or hearing somewhere that a big trend with Brazilian women is breast reduction and butt enlargement.  Maybe same in Columbia.

I could go with breast reduction for anything larger than C; but butt enlargement . . . OMG no !!

And my FSU wife did ruin one of my favorites.  I was always attracted to slender narrow butts.  However, she informed me that the most perfect shape for women has the butt slightly wider than the shoulders.

For men, it is the opposite.  Shoulders should be wider than the butt.

So those of us who (used to) be attracted to the narrow butts . . . actually had some suppressed homo desires !!!

Back to breast reduction.  I thought and checked with my MD for verification . . . it is a very tricky and dangerous procedure . . . much more so than breast enlargement.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2018, 03:45:33 PM »

Just curious (and have no real knowledge) . . . but don't these SA women mostly age pretty badly and have tremendous butt spread as time moves on?

What makes you think FSUW are different? 

The better half used to tease his sister's friends by calling them the "sotniki" because they all weighed over 100 kilos.  You won't usually see such women if you are in the main streets of a city, but they are plentiful in working class districts.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 06:45:03 PM »
Consider this: I did not say Columbian women are more attractive than FSUW. I said they made me feel better. ;). Big difference....

THey may not age as well, I have no idea, but then agin I did meet several smoking hot ladies in their mid forties so who knows. Anyways, I am 57 and the age range I met spanned from 25 to 44. By the time they are no longer smoking hot I probably wont care ))))

Offline fathertime

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 08:02:58 PM »

I think you choose the FSU because it is your wheelhouse in terms of ideal physical appearance.  The ideal in Colombia is generally a larger rear end, of course there are exceptions.   In terms of poor aging, I haven't seen that.  For many years my woman and I looked close enough in age (Despite a fairly large difference), but over the past couple years, we have often been mistaken as father/oldest daughter!  Meaning I've been the one to age badly.  We go with it though, and leave people wondering I suppose.

The ladies I've seen from a decade or so have aged very well.  My opinion. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2018, 09:42:02 PM »
Consider this: I did not say Columbian women are more attractive than FSUW. I said they made me feel better. ;).

Physically or mentally? Enquiring minds want to know.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 06:52:48 AM »
Mentally: as in making me feel good about myself as opposed to just making my **** hard.

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 10:07:33 AM »
JR, had my FSU wifey read your write up before we went for our morning walk today.

As we walked, she told that she was not surprised that you and others have found FSU gals somewhat lacking in appreciation of Western men who come to visit.

She continued: that for at least the 10 years or so before she came here to USA in 2011, there was a constant bombardment in TV and news print about how special FSU women were compared to other women world wide; and even more so, how the FSU women were superior to the Western men who came to woo them.

And, even if they hadn't been influenced by the above; the FSU women are conditioned to be somewhat reserved (especially probably compared to SA women) when interacting with new acquaintances.  Yes, we know that some FSU women (even the high quality ones) have been ready for sex on first meeting; but in general they are reserved.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 01:45:09 PM »
making my **** hard.

Your "butt" hard? Help me out here.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2018, 02:48:20 PM »
Congrats on the engagement!

Famalier with latinas having lived in Brazil prior for a bit.

I never ran into those FSU stereotypes as far as dating , so
cant say ive had tte same experiences.

Perhaps colombians are different .
Brazilians certainly had a stereotype that while fun to date was not something I'd want to marry.

Interested in your TR regardless of its fsu or bogata.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 06:46:01 AM »
Your "butt" hard? Help me out here.

Reproductive organ. You know, that thing you stop using after marriage ;)

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 07:02:45 AM »
There’s good women and bad women in every country. I’m sure if I had stuck around long enough and put more dedication in searching for a great Canadian girl, I would have met a really great girl here. To be honest looking from the outside in..it seems it’s no different looking in other cultures for finding the ultimate chick. Except in other countries if a date doesn’t work out then automatically she’s a scammer or taking a guy for a ride. Sure there is girls that are only interested in men that are walking ATM machines or using them for their own benefit but doesn’t that exist everywhere. guys in western countries are used too and it’s more apparent. It could be the nerd who does the pretty girls homework while she’s getting it on with a drug dealer. It could be the girl who knows this guy who has a car and uses him to drive her everywhere or a sugar daddy to take care of everything she needs in exchange for things that benefit her. Going to a different country isn’t going to solve the way women are. When you go to the FSU it’s the same old song and dance...you just happened to finally get lucky because your taking action and sooner or later success comes to those that do something about it.

If you have the mindset that western women are garbage then every woman will never be good enough for you. I look at guys dating girls in western society and I think you poor sucker your impending doom is coming but it’s my experience with them that they truly are worthless. But for the guys who have been scammed or used by the FSU girl then they are going to do nothing but insult them and say they are users and not worth the trip. I happened to meet the girl of my dreams in Ukraine but it’s because if you throw enough sh*t at the wall something is going to stick sooner or later. Just like this bogota trip for this lad. Hes done the FSU and tried somewhere else and finally he met some great girls in South America. I’ve done nothing but praise the women in Ukraine as the standard for a for meeting wife material but ask someone who has lost thousands of dollars or used and he’ll tell you the opposite to scare you away. But I prefer the Ukrainian girls mindset opposed to anything else because it’s designed for my personality.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541381
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1782
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1774
Total: 1786

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill