It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ukraine to UK visa advice please  (Read 8939 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Ukraine to UK visa advice please
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2018, 03:13:36 PM »
John I read your post.  I have friends that have failed to get their wives into the UK.  I have friends who have got wives in on student visas and married them but no relatives from belarus were given visas to attend the wedding.  I have a friend who married a Ukranian  and has failed to get her in so many times he now has 2 children with her in the ukraine.  These people are people I know and have worked with so please less of you keyboard warrior.  I just want some up to date knowledge of the process.
You obviously have the wrong kind of friends.
You should ask yourself what it is your friends are getting so wrong in failing to get their wives and families visas.
It’s not rocket science.
I should know, been there and done it, successfully. So I think I can say with a little confidence that I know what I’m talking about.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »

Interviews or no interviews, doesn't matter. Give the government the paperwork they ask for and as long as your woman isn't a terrorist, felon, or carrying a transferable disease, should be easy to get the woman to your country. Failure to provide the government with what they ask means failure. The interview for women coming to the US isn't really an interview but showing up with documents that have been requested yet they call it an interview.

Now it may be on James mind just as it has been on other men's minds that have come here and that they maybe can get away without getting the father's permission for his child/ren to leave the country. Ignoring that step is the easy path to take. If that is what James and his lady are thinking about, then the question should be asked "What are the chances of getting a visa when failing to submit documents that are requested by the government?" It's an easy answer.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2018, 07:53:16 PM »
Sounds like the Father will be up for a nice lump sum to ease the process. Either that or send the kid of to join the priesthood ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1888
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM