It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: She's into Sport  (Read 8668 times)

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: She's into Sport
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2019, 08:31:58 PM »
If FSW like architecture I've yet to meet one where I am convinced of this.

You need to understand human psychology.

Men are more interested in things; the physical world.
Women are more interested in relationships, the emotional world.

If you want a girl to be interested in architecture, you need to approach it the way that interests women, not the way that it interests you.  Talk to the girl about the people and the culture that inspired an architectural design style, and you are more likely to have her interest.  Connect it to people, and women will find it much more interesting.  Otherwise, to most women it is just a stack of uninteresting rocks and boards.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 09:02:28 AM »
I have three suggestions: tennis or horses or downhill skiing.  Very few FSUW have the opportunity to pursue them because they are sports for the wealthy, so she should be intrigued.   

Trench posted that he makes £16K per year, less than the minimum poverty rate that
it takes to sponsor a woman to the UK. He is going to spend his time finding a girl
rather than work to improve his financial situation.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
I don't understand it. If a guy has male pattern baldness, receding hair, greying badly, etc I could understand it since it avoids those obvious old man looks. For me though I still have a great full turf of brown hair like any guy in his teens or twenties. I get the hard man look like Jason Stratton but those guys are famous film stars. For me I would be loathed to lose my youthful full turf if hair to become a baldy when I'm not one to start with. It would kind of feel like adopting not only something which I'm not actually am but something that is often perceived as a major disadvantage in the west.

I started losing hair in University. By the time we met, I was well on the way. It didn't seem to matter then and the only reason she suggested a clean shave last June was that so little was left. I actually enjoy the look and have thrown away hair products, combs, brushes, etc. I get out of the shower, shave and I am done!

The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline lyndontom

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 10:43:31 AM »
I don't understand it. If a guy has male pattern baldness, receding hair, greying badly, etc I could understand it since it avoids those obvious old man looks. For me though I still have a great full turf of brown hair like any guy in his teens or twenties. I get the hard man look like Jason Stratton but those guys are famous film stars. For me I would be loathed to lose my youthful full turf if hair to become a baldy when I'm not one to start with. It would kind of feel like adopting not only something which I'm not actually am but something that is often perceived as a major disadvantage in the west.

I'm balding, going slightly grey and the proverbial short a**e, even by UK standards never mind FSU. Has it ever deterred me or stopped me from dating relatively hot women?

And yes, I'm younger than Trench. And no, I'm not (exactly) like Jason Stathem.

Trench, if I were you I'd have more serious things to consider. Forget your appearance. Work on your personality and your confidence.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »

I started losing hair in University. By the time we met, I was well on the way. It didn't seem to matter then and the only reason she suggested a clean shave last June was that so little was left. I actually enjoy the look and have thrown away hair products, combs, brushes, etc. I get out of the shower, shave and I am done!

Thought that may be the case. I think a fair few men do that, it often looks a lot better as it looks far less old guy look and to be honest the little that is left isn't usually a great look, so she was probably right to bring it up. Myself I would much rather a girl tell me if something would look way better for me than her to keep it to herself for fear of upsetting me, I have no problem with self-improvement. I think FSW are often more forward in this way which is a good thing I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 11:42:30 AM »

I'm balding, going slightly grey and the proverbial short a**e, even by UK standards never mind FSU. Has it ever deterred me or stopped me from dating relatively hot women?

And yes, I'm younger than Trench. And no, I'm not (exactly) like Jason Stathem.

Trench, if I were you I'd have more serious things to consider. Forget your appearance. Work on your personality and your confidence.

No, but yyou are still looking. Perhaps its more a question of how that relationship goes.

My confidence is fine, but like I said I've never pretended to be Mr Personality.

I would'nt discount looks Lyndon, a lot of guys (& girls) who are good on personailty tend to discount looks in favour of their already natural strength in the personality stakes.

If you look at your looks and where you might edge it up a little you may be surprised with the result.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2019, 11:52:45 AM »
Jason Statham, LMAO. C'mon fellas. Without his fame, I doubt Ms. Rosie would even bat an eye...

It isn't a secret to everyone involved in the MOB that the VERY vast majority of the WMs in this venture, in terms of general appearance, are more or less represented in this commercial.

If Trenchie doesn't get all tied up in knots with his trivialities, as he's wont to do, he should do OK.

However You Get Ready. Welcome To The Club!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:58:33 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »
No, but yyou are still looking. Perhaps its more a question of how that relationship goes.

My confidence is fine, but like I said I've never pretended to be Mr Personality.

I would'nt discount looks Lyndon, a lot of guys (& girls) who are good on personailty tend to discount looks in favour of their already natural strength in the personality stakes.

If you look at your looks and where you might edge it up a little you may be surprised with the result.

I'm happy with the results so you can keep your 'edge it up a little'. There are a number of factors why I'm still looking (not related to 'game', gold-digging, visa-hunting or cheating), as you keep failing to understand.

As has been said to you before - you should be more concerned with your own search than that of others.
You should focus on attracting and then keeping a girl. The day I start to listen to your advice is the day to chuck in the towel.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 03:41:20 PM by lyndontom »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2019, 04:09:52 PM »

I'm happy with the results so you can keep your 'edge it up a little'.

The day I start to listen to your advice is the day to chuck in the towel.

But is the girl? Being introspective isn't always an easy thing to do.

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2019, 09:33:47 PM »
Being introspective isn't always an easy thing to do.

In your case, this is most defo true .. !

Did you ever stop to notice how selective you are re taking on board good advice as to why you keep failing ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2019, 03:20:19 AM »
Well I've been messaging the girl and apparently in her words she "does sport at every opportunity". Now I can do some sport and work it into a regular routine but this girl sounds like a definate sports fanatic and it's probably why she is still single. She quite pretty and of course has a great figure.

I now wonder if her interest in me may be more to do with meeting a foreigner (she's Belarusian). I think her extreme tenancy towards sport may probably mean we are not in alignment quite enough.

My thought is at this time is that  apart from a girl into generic stuff I think dare I say it but one who is into traveling and seeing & doing stuff, activities would probably suit me best. That of course comes with the caveat of not getting a girl who wants to immediately land me with a travel bill so on that one I'm going to have to be careful. Does a girl who's into travelling sound like a goer to you guys?

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2019, 03:23:58 AM »

I now wonder if her interest in me may be more to do with meeting a foreigner (she's Belarusian). I think her extreme tenancy towards sport may probably mean we are not in alignment quite enough.

My thought is at this time is that  apart from a girl into generic stuff I think dare I say it but one who is into traveling and seeing & doing stuff, activities would probably suit me best. That of course comes with the caveat of not getting a girl who wants to immediately land me with a travel bill so on that one I'm going to have to be careful. Does a girl who's into travelling sound like a goer to you guys?

More Trench "I'm clueless about ANY women" .....  If an FSU says she 'likes to travel' .. YOU will be paying ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2019, 05:02:04 AM »
More Trench "I'm clueless about ANY women" .....  If an FSU says she 'likes to travel' .. YOU will be paying ...

I mean those that don't want to immediately land you with the cost. A few guys on here even got the girl to pay her way, though admittedly with James she had a Sugar Daddy.

If I can meet a girl who is willing to pay her way if wanting to travel up front or willing to wait a bit or happy to travel just locally then it could be a goer. Even to places just across the border in Eastern Europe could be quite cheap.

But yes I would have to be careful of girls just wanting to travel solely at my expense.

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2019, 06:53:45 AM »
You are as clueless about women as you are about Brexit

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2019, 07:52:06 AM »
I mean those that don't want to immediately land you with the cost. A few guys on here even got the girl to pay her way, though admittedly with James she had a Sugar Daddy.

If I can meet a girl who is willing to pay her way if wanting to travel up front or willing to wait a bit or happy to travel just locally then it could be a goer. Even to places just across the border in Eastern Europe could be quite cheap.

But yes I would have to be careful of girls just wanting to travel solely at my expense.
Back to that old chestnut. Trench can barely afford himself, never mind a woman.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2019, 12:24:55 PM »
Ok. I think I've got this worked out, I need to avoid girls with extremes in anything that I don't have much of a connection with, particularly stuff like Performing Arts, Music, Art, & Sport. So a girl with general interests rather than one specific one to the extreme. A girl who is into a bit of travelling/sightseeing type of direction would probably suit me well so long as its not a girl who just wants to use me for the expense of it so no immediate holidays abroad at most some sight seeing around her country but first priority of course to visit her home city. Ideally I will be in the girls home city when I go to visit on a visit many so hopefully that hurdle can be crossed there.

To be honest even paying for a girl's flight is not necessarily all that expensive or train ticket across the border. I often go for a double bedroom (if only for hoping ;) ) so it wouldn't cost any extra there or just a small bit more up from a single room. So as long as we were visiting the sights and she expected no shopping spree it could work out fine.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2019, 01:31:06 PM »
If a Belarus girl says she is sporty that means you will be running along for her after work run through the forest and fields  some of my personal best 10 k s have been chasing licra clad popa.  And maybe a few hours in the gym.  Thing is she will have a great body.  Think of it this way what woman  would want to go to bed with a lard ball you don't want to bed lardy girls.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2019, 02:20:05 PM »
If a Belarus girl says she is sporty that means you will be running along for her after work run through the forest and fields  some of my personal best 10 k s have been chasing licra clad popa.  And maybe a few hours in the gym.  Thing is she will have a great body.  Think of it this way what woman  would want to go to bed with a lard ball you don't want to bed lardy girls.

Yeah I figured the same James. I know from my visit to Minsk last September that fitness/physic is a major thing in Belarus. I do a bit off gym regularly  now since my visit but still have to up my game on the sports side of things. I don't have a bad physic by western standards but by Belarus standards it's not great and still not quite Athletic. I know I needon't to improve it still further to ensure I give the woman a good time of it. So doing some sport with a girl would have its pay off. But I fear this girl could be one step too far, I think the regime would be too punishing that I would just kark out on the floor/bed with sheer exhaustion of it all.

She is basically telling me she does it all the time she ain't working or sleeping. I don't doubt it she has an Uber fit bod. Still without some moderation on my side I don't see myself lasting with such a girl. I think if I brought her back to the UK she would end up hooking up with some Sports fanatic like herself during one of the interludes where I was out of action. I could take a girl into one or two sports but this girl seems to be into all of them, she's like sports barbie, lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2019, 04:29:22 PM »
So...

Theatre Barbie . . . Necht
Music Barbie . . . Necht
Fashionista Barbie . . . Necht
Sports Barbie . . . Necht

Travel Barbie . . . Maybe
General Barbie . . . Maybe
Non Barbie . . . Maybe

Offline msmob

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 10:16:33 PM »
It is wonderful to note Trench has support from James in their quest to show others how not to go about this venture..

My forehead is red raw with the head slapping tosh they post as theories or validation

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 11:23:44 PM »
Msmob your just an old man trying to justify your life choices.   While we are still living ours.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2019, 12:06:19 AM »
You and Trench are about 10-15 years younger than moby.  Hardly in the bloom of youth. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2019, 12:36:22 AM »
 :rolleyes:
Msmob your just an old man trying to justify your life choices.   While we are still living ours.

Whaaat? !

I am the guy in an LTR with a FSU woman and you are the one lurching from one mistake to another ....

This old git has made lots of mistakes in life and if you paused to think.... you might learn something ))

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1919
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1916
Total: 1926

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM