It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364420 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2011, 03:05:02 PM »
Yes, in this TR section Patagonie talks more about clothes than others have.

But, so what?

I say let each person write about what they want to.

Those who  don't like it at all can just stop reading the thread.

Others, like myself, may not be all that interested in the clothes aspect, so we just skim the posts until we find something we want to read in more detail.

Like many other AM, I don't really care too much about my looks.
I am not a slob in my dress, but comfort always rules.
I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of pointed shoes that might constrict my toes, or tight pants that constrict my 'equipment', etc.

Interestingly, when I was with the UW in Turkey for the month of March, she once commented that I would attract a lot more women if I dressed better.  But attracting more women is not a problem that I have.  The biggest problem is trying to sort through the ones that I do attract.  I don't need more in the mix.

Note: I decided to toy with this gal a little bit;  so I replied to her: "OK, I think I will take your advice and start dressing much better."  She quickly realized her mistake and said:  "No, don't do it."

And, I think it is a little bit gratifying to know that these hot mamas decided to be with me, even when my clothing does not match up with Patagonie.   :)

As a side note:  It is similar to a marketing consultant I know in the business world.  He comes into meetings looking like he is living in a dumpster.   The new clients really give each other looks and I can see they are thinking of ways to cut the presentation short.  But this guy is so competent that within a few sentences he has everyone on the edge of their seats listening to his words.  He wouldn't admit it to me; but I strongly suspect he does this deliberately as it gives him a sort of rush to continually start way in the hole, and then win over people.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:18:49 PM by ManLooking »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2011, 03:38:39 PM »
My english skills are not so advanced than yours, what are pointed "ger-offs" Sandro ?
That was a more elaborate example of Cockney humour based on non-rhyming word substitution:

ger-off! ---> get off! ---> shoo! ---> shoe  ;)

A line by Ronnie Corbett of The Two Ronnies British comedian duo:

Ronnie Corbett  & Ronnie Barker

"Dress warmly and take a walk in the fog": Wrap up (shut up) and get lost.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:47:42 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
Yes, in this TR section Patagonie talks more about clothes than others have.

But, so what?

I say let each person write about what they want to.

Those who  don't like it at all can just stop reading the thread.

Others, like myself, may not be all that interested in the clothes aspect, so we just skim the posts until we find something we want to read in more detail.

Like many other AM, I don't really care too much about my looks.
I am not a slob in my dress, but comfort always rules.
I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of pointed shoes that might constrict my toes, or tight pants that constrict my 'equipment', etc.

Interestingly, when I was with the UW in Turkey for the month of March, she once commented that I would attract a lot more women if I dressed better.  But attracting more women is not a problem that I have.  The biggest problem is trying to sort through the ones that I do attract.  I don't need more in the mix.

Note: I decided to toy with this gal a little bit;  so I replied to her: "OK, I think I will take your advice and start dressing much better."  She quickly realized her mistake and said:  "No, don't do it."

And, I think it is a little bit gratifying to know that these hot mamas decided to be with me, even when my clothing does not match up with Patagonie.   :)

As a side note:  It is similar to a marketing consultant I know in the business world.  He comes into meetings looking like he is living in a dumpster.   The new clients really give each other looks and I can see they are thinking of ways to cut the presentation short.  But this guy is so competent that within a few sentences he has everyone on the edge of their seats listening to his words.  He wouldn't admit it to me; but I strongly suspect he does this deliberately as it gives him a sort of rush to continually start way in the hole, and then win over people.
ManLooking, if you permit me
Just little precision : i can guarantee you that pointed shoes (all i show you) doesn't constrict me at all.  ;)
Like you my biggest challenge is now to sort amongst all the women i will meet. What a difficult exercise ! Big responsability !

About clothes. There are some precisions i want to bring. For what i've found is that often people wear clothes wich are not at their size. Second you must feel comfortable however. It's a rule, not only with clothes, but also in many issues of course. I mean, at my job, some guys in before their thirties have to wear a suit sometimes. They are like Mr Bean carrying  weightlifting, at first glance you are seing a sort of knight wearing a armor. Even if their suit almost fit themselves they are not comfortable with it.
It's why, of course, don't try to wear some clothes with wich you're not comfortable. It must be the continuity of your skin or you are playing a big turn off, quite the opposite.
Now, about your exemple, the question is why to bring some obstacleq with you on the way of success (enough difficult) ? Yes this guy is damned good, but he surely don't respect the dress code of a lot of companies, preventing him probably to be recruited by HR. There is always a middle path to find in live : i mean it's the same for clothes, too much can give a false sense of personnality and to push back people, as your guy (at first sight). Dressed like rubbish and ... you know what.... the same.
You can outpoint the rules when you have a strong personnality and bear your difference.
;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:01:27 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2011, 12:35:48 AM »
Patagonie,

You being French, you should change your thread name from Operation White Panther to Operation Pink Panther!

Here's why:  :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2011, 02:37:32 AM »
Very funny Natural.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2011, 02:44:59 AM »
But i prefer white panther, rare, but not impossible to find. Pink Panther are more, ... cartoons material.  :D

White Panther, why such name ?

Panther : Feminine, dangerous, discreet, moving in a stylish way
White : color of versatility, cleanness of the soul, peace.

White Panther, full of pitfalls, awarding animal, wild adventure.
The sort of life, the sort of wife i want to be with.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2011, 02:53:38 AM »
For this operation :
i want to know, by asking to the ladies, wich sort of informations agency1 will have given her. I'm curious about that.
I will check too how they look in comparison with the photos.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:59:18 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2011, 03:07:40 AM »
About our 12 meetings, i've the pleasure to announce you that now it's 11  :clapping:

One of the girl of the free site is a scammer, probably a fat yuri seated somewhere in FSU.  :usd:

In fact it's very funny, normally you detect them fastly. But it's not so easy, a girl who contacted me, at first sight, seemed to be a scam too. But suddenly she became real, giving instantly her phone number, accepting that a russian girl i know call her, and also asking me to call her to hear my voice. So in fact you must be careful about who are the scammers, till they obviously ask money, wich sign their stupidity. Unfortunately for this one i try to communicate with her to tell that she lives very far from Dnepropetrovsk and it will be impossible to have a meeting.

As i like people i offered to a young women of Kiev to spend few hours with me at Borispol, having drinks and discussing (of what she want, so she can improve her french or her english. Just for the pleasure to be with and discuss. We will see.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2011, 05:47:20 AM »
You know what ?
Sometimes things happen in the right time.
I was saying you that i had to fire one woman of the list 12-1 =11.

Guess what, i've just recieved a new mail from agency 1 = +2
So now we have 12 meetings (on 21) and one more with one of the free site.

I'm really happy because of the two additionnals ladies, one is of my top four initial list. And they updated her profile, her english has improved from level 2 to level 4 ( :clapping: ). She is probably around nine, i've little doubt about that.The starting common point is that she likes the cinema. Let's start with this connection.

So this week end promises to be interesting  :luv:

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2011, 06:40:51 AM »
For this operation :
i want to know, by asking to the ladies, wich sort of informations agency1 will have given her. I'm curious about that.
I will check too how they look in comparison with the photos.

Please re-phrase your question if you would like us to provide some feedback. Sorry I did not understand what you ask about.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2011, 07:23:46 AM »
Please re-phrase your question if you would like us to provide some feedback. Sorry I did not understand what you ask about.

Hello Lily
I work hard to improve my english but it seems to be that what i'm saying is not always clear  :-[

I would ask to the ladies, wich sort of informations would be given to them by agency1. I would know for example if agency1 would have sent her photos, the whole introduction. Or if agency1 would have call them only.

To summarize : in wich way agency1 would have contact ladies, and what sort of information had been given to her.

About photos my question is : is there a big difference between the photos and what they really look.

Is it clear ?

Offline ML

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2011, 08:29:43 AM »
Lily, he did not mean to ask the ladies on this forum.

Patagonie meant he would ask the ladies he was meeting.

Patagonie, here is my suggested rewording.  But I have no certificate to do this rewording.   8)

I will ask the ladies that I meet, what information had been given to them by agency number 1.   I would like to know, for example,  if agency 1 had sent her my photos and my complete introduction letter.   Or if agency 1 had only called  them.

About their photos, an interesting question is :  will there be a big difference between the photos and what they really look like.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:36:42 AM by ManLooking »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2011, 09:17:27 AM »
Lily, he did not mean to ask the ladies on this forum.

Patagonie meant he would ask the ladies he was meeting.

Patagonie, here is my suggested rewording.  But I have no certificate to do this rewording.   8)

I will ask the ladies that I meet, what information had been given to them by agency number 1.   I would like to know, for example,  if agency 1 had sent her my photos and my complete introduction letter.   Or if agency 1 had only called  them.

About their photos, an interesting question is :  will there be a big difference between the photos and what they really look like.

ManLooking has understood the good meaning. Thank you ManLooking for reformulated my initial post.  :applaud:

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »
My apologies for confusion!
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2011, 02:13:15 PM »
ITEM 11
fantastic black and white pair of shoes. You can wear with item 2, 3, 4

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
ITEM 12 pair of cufflink
Wear with a special white skirt very fit.
 You can joke with the lady, saying : when we will get married, i will cut the arrow just for your, just to keep the most important.
Or I need to wear two metal hearts because i don't find one who warm mine.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:22:02 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2011, 03:06:59 PM »
 17/03/11

Blue Chocolate

Mon coeur brisé, dans sa cage en velours mauve.
Mon chagrin d'homme à fleur de jour.

L'ancre de ses yeux dans le courant,
se penchant,
dans la veine de ma peine.

I know the wedding

Le bruit des tambourins
et la peine de mon coeur qui vacille
dans le supraliminaire

Je pousse le Backfire en direction de Baïkonour
Je suis seul dans la nuit tandis que le bleu de tes yeux,
dans le cockpit de métal
crisse en direction du ciel

Come back tonight, she is a girl undercover
 and i cannot scream her name.
Je reprends la Biturbo et revêts mon costume de satin
Sweets days dans le secret des femmes
Do you know those so secrets days when the blue color
is so big that you cannot remember how to swim
Je tombe sur le répondeur, il fait froid dans mon coeur.
Do you know how to spell her name ?

Je démarre la FZR et le bruissement du moteur me rappelle que le vent du large,
la souvenance particulière des femmes,
peuvent à tout moment m'emporter.
Je veux être l'otage dans la clairière des fantasmes.

You should be chocolate and i will be your mate.

Le vent souffle dans la conque de l'espérance.
Je pleure dans l'immensité du soleil.
Tu me regardes,
 il fait jour,

je veux nager dans le lagon clair
et fondre à l'épicentre

For Blue Chocolate.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:03:48 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2011, 01:52:02 AM »
ITEM 13
You remember ITEM 9 (the blue shoes)
This is a simple T.shirt that you can wear with it, with a jeans
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:47:08 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:24 AM »
ITEM14

Just a little poll :

Question A/ what is the price of this watch ?
Question B/ What ladies notice at first ?

I let you the microphone.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:47:28 AM by Patagonie »

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2011, 08:14:58 AM »
€ 5?
The Eiffel Tower?

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »
Wow that ad stinks "i am not serious about this" and raises a red flag the size of a little planet. Very unpleasant aftertase. First of all, all the talking about kissing your little ear, the most sensitive part, is kinda revolting, coming from a man you do not know yet. Second of all, just the fact that you wrote it and a woman read it, and when we read something we actually involuntarily imagine it, i just feel a little bit virtually raped for having imaginatory to have kissed your little ear, your most sensitive zone, eww, where is the barf icon?

I think it is unusual, and does looks "not being serious about marriage, only looking for fun," but i do not see the ad as repulsive. I think it's OK for anyone to write anything. If Patagonie likes his ear to be kissed, why not? He will attract the woman who likes to do it, and they both will be happy ever after. Let's not be over-puritan here. We are all normal live people. He has his preferences, let him have them. 
Also, let's not exaggerate. There is a big difference between being raped and being offered an ear to kiss. Maybe Patagonie has attractive ears  :P

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2011, 08:31:22 AM »
ITEM 12 pair of cufflink
Wear with a special white skirt very fit.
 You can joke with the lady, saying : when we will get married, i will cut the arrow just for your, just to keep the most important.
Or I need to wear two metal hearts because i don't find one who warm mine.

Wow... Patagonie, I'm truly your fan now  :clapping:
(it must be "shirt", not "skirt" http://www.womanandhome.com/imageBank/cache/j/June-09-Main-fashion-WhiteSuit.jpg_e_bce45a078ee3b134b7a092a347cd4f40.jpg)

Just a little poll :

I let you the microphone.
It looks like an relatively old watch to me, the strap is probably replaced and newer, but matches the watch. The first thing i notice is the frame of the watch, it's unusual.
The e-bay has newer, used quartz watch of the same brand for $12 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140542465722&hlp=false&rvr_id=233255451137&clk_rvr_id=233255451137&crlp=1_263602_304652&UA=M*F%3F&GUID=9df635d712f0a0aa14548034ffdd4bac&itemid=140542465722&ff4=263602_304652

another one for EUR 9 http://cgi.ebay.fr/Montre-fantaisie-DOMI-dame-/250821121261?pt=FR_YO_BijouxMontres_Montres&hash=item3a661a94ed

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 09:09:49 AM by mies »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2011, 10:19:51 AM »
Ok we have two very good applicants, let's others competitors play.
 :welcome:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
Wow... Patagonie, I'm truly your fan now  :clapping:
(it must be "shirt", not "skirt" http://www.womanandhome.com/imageBank/cache/j/June-09-Main-fashion-WhiteSuit.jpg_e_bce45a078ee3b134b7a092a347cd4f40.jpg)

It looks like an relatively old watch to me, the strap is probably replaced and newer, but matches the watch. The first thing i notice is the frame of the watch, it's unusual.
The e-bay has newer, used quartz watch of the same brand for $12 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140542465722&hlp=false&rvr_id=233255451137&clk_rvr_id=233255451137&crlp=1_263602_304652&UA=M*F%3F&GUID=9df635d712f0a0aa14548034ffdd4bac&itemid=140542465722&ff4=263602_304652

another one for EUR 9 http://cgi.ebay.fr/Montre-fantaisie-DOMI-dame-/250821121261?pt=FR_YO_BijouxMontres_Montres&hash=item3a661a94ed

Yes thank you Mies, of course it's a shirt and not a skirt.

Perhaps, i mean, do you have the mobile number of http://www.womanandhome.com/imageBank/cache/j/June-09-Main-fashion-WhiteSuit.jpg_e_bce45a078ee3b134b7a092a347cd4f40.jpg) ?
Because next wednesday perhaps, i would be free.
Thank you because you now i'm a so poor lonesome cowboy lost in the wild, and i need a driver to return to LA next thursday.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:31:50 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
AND NOW ESPECIALLY FOR MIES

so please all others, shut your eyes and jump of two posts.
It's only for Mies, if not,
                                    me -->  :deadhorse: <-- the others
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:32:24 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM