It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364223 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2011, 03:09:23 PM »
Whose actions are you describing here; yours or hers?

Are you saying she didn't want to sit beside you; yet gave you French kiss later?

Something in the food caused the change??
I described her actions, but initially, i sat near to her, on the same coach.
So after few minutes she gave as an excuse that her place was too cold (air conditionning), to change and seat in front of me (classical).
My mystake had been to push too more intimacy, before having enough comfort.

The french kiss happened at the end of the date, just after leaving the bar. French kisses for those who don't know is a very common way to  introduce you to people by kissing cheeks each others.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline OlgaH

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »
Day 3
Today dentist day.

Dr: Please, Open your mouth. Open your mouth.
Nurse, the anaesthetic!!

Dr: Close your mouth! Close your mouth!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rd2s9Bv-7Y[/youtube]

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2011, 03:21:36 PM »
French kisses for those who don't know is a very common way to  introduce you to people by kissing cheeks each others.
That may be true in French, but not in English ;D:

A French kiss is a kiss in which one participant's tongue touches the partner's lips or tongue and usually enters his or her mouth. A French kiss is a slow passionate kiss which is usually considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual. A French kiss is generally considered an erotic kiss usually reserved for lovers.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2011, 08:20:54 PM »
Sandro, after re-reading Pat's post, I must now backtrack a bit and come to his defense.

He did say: "Come herself at the end to kiss me in the french kiss (version bonjour)."

The bonjour word puts the kiss in a different category . . . yes?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »
That may be true in French, but not in English ;D :

Sandro is absolutely right in the usual definition of french kiss : kiss with tongues.

At this level of dating, with a marriage goal in mind, if i begin to make a TRUE french kiss to a girl it's not serious.
Not i mean french kiss by kissing the cheeks.

But after you are entered deeper in the relation, if each applicante agree you can practice the more "sensual" french kiss, wich is surprisingly not so well understand out our homeland. It's why i envisage to have a company proposing those sorts of training, with me like assistant and director of course.  :welcome:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2011, 09:04:28 PM »
Dr: Please, Open your mouth. Open your mouth.
Nurse, the anaesthetic!!

Dr: Close your mouth! Close your mouth!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rd2s9Bv-7Y[/youtube]

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
very good i enjoy

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »
Sandro, after re-reading Pat's post, I must now backtrack a bit and come to his defense.

He did say: "Come herself at the end to kiss me in the french kiss (version bonjour)."

The bonjour word puts the kiss in a different category . . . yes?

You, Sandro and Pat must have me on ignore:

It was not the American definition of "French kiss," rather the French definition of a bonjour kiss.  Americans would call it an air kiss or a peck on the cheek.  I have received such by French women and RW.  My limited experience says the RW version is more moist and not as quick, a subtle yet remarkable difference.

Bonjour means hello.  So in this case it was a paka not privet kiss.  ManLooking, your lack of knowledge on this topic suggests that you have been focusing too much on other orifices or go for "it" at the first opening.   ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2011, 09:08:07 PM »

You, Sandro and Pat must have me on ignore:

Bonjour means hello.  So in this case it was a paka not privet kiss.  ManLooking, your lack of knowledge on this topic suggests that you have been focusing too much on other orifices or go for "it" at the first opening.   ;)
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »
Elle est grande, elle a les yeux pers.
Des pupilles dans lesquelles je me perds et cette pudeur
qui font que je n'ai plus peur.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »
I want to thank everybody for his assistance and his attention.
It's time to make a debrief. Some questions had been asked previous the trip.

It seems to be that the agency had sent at least the one page introduction. It rests unknow, statiscally i mean, if the whole introduction would have been sent systematically.

About the girls
i give you the estimated score and the real one.
On photos     real
8.4                 8.1
8.4                 8.1
8.3                 7.8
8.6                  8
8.8                 8.4
8.1                 8.25
8.6                 8.85

Time needed after landing  : 64 hours and fifteen minutes.

Agency score : 9,5/10
Honestly and reliability 10/10
Choice girls : very good.
Rental flat : very good but noisy (a little too much).

I've had great great pleasure to share these specials instants with you.

Sincerely Pat.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #160 on: May 24, 2011, 06:00:09 AM »
You, Sandro and Pat must have me on ignore
But Pat was in the FSU, where bonjour kisses are serious stuff ;D:

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2011, 02:50:33 PM »
But Pat was in the FSU, where bonjour kisses are serious stuff ;D :

It's why i've never tried to enter into the party Sandro.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
I want to thank everybody for his assistance and his attention.
It's time to make a debrief. Some questions had been asked previous the trip.

It seems to be that the agency had sent at least the one page introduction. It rests unknow, statiscally i mean, if the whole introduction would have been sent systematically.

About the girls
i give you the estimated score and the real one.
On photos     real
8.4                 8.1
8.4                 8.1
8.3                 7.8
8.6                  8
8.8                 8.4
8.1                 8.25
8.6                 8.85

Time needed after landing  : 64 hours and fifteen minutes.

Agency score : 9,5/10
Honestly and reliability 10/10
Choice girls : very good.
Rental flat : very good but noisy (a little too much).

I've had great great pleasure to share these specials instants with you.

Sincerely Pat.

Hey Patagonie,

I hope you are having a good time, you French Peacock  ;D
Can you share with us the name and contact information of the agency??
It seems like they are very good according to your scores.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
Hey Patagonie,

I hope you are having a good time, you French Peacock  ;D
Can you share with us the name and contact information of the agency??
It seems like they are very good according to your scores.
Hi Rubicon.
Yes this agency desserves. I contact them knowing they are serious, but it's true they are damned good and they have a wide choice of women. The director is very good and i think she knows all the ladies. When i asked to change of flat and stay here more time she proposed me a two high class rooms for 55$ wich is very honest in my opinion. It's Five Stars Introduction. I bought a service called a tour wich he is a very good option because you can choice and meet 25 ladies. Normally if you screen the whole catalog, sort 25 women and don't find one she likes you and you like her, i think you have a problem  :ROFL: :thumbsdown:
Pat peacocked

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #164 on: May 24, 2011, 11:16:28 PM »
HI HOUSTON HERE WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

Pat, mission Apollo Seven.

Center, ready for transmission ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2011, 02:39:04 AM »
Everybody hello.
I'm the most lucky an unlucky guy of the earth.
As you can guess it after 64 hours and fifteen minutes i found the right one.  :toocool:

After time of chasing

It's time to

:flowers:
And
  :couple:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 02:42:51 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2011, 03:25:01 AM »
I remembered one guy of this forum saying : when an FSU likes you, she would tell you.
He's right.

This lady has in my eyes something special (of course  :ROFL: )
for me.
She has always this special inside childhood into her eyes, a sort of prudishness but for what i know she is mature and focus on humans concerns. She speaks a strong english, has been living abroad, she's single, and for what i know don't have foolish expectations. For what i saw she takes care of my money and take care of me.

I'm not, as you have understood, this sort of guy who arriving here  for the first time, become literally crazy   :luv: , because, after two or three meetings he focuses on the first big ass and beauty face he meets, and decides to invite the family and god to blessing his new couple straight ahead.

I don't count exactly but i have met like twenty girls in one year and half, kiss 5, have had 4 affairs (what i consider like an affair here in FSU don't include sex (having only with one), for marriage reason, prefering to practice the fucking stuff with locals). Theses ladies were aged between 28 and 33 and scored between 8.3 and 8.7
So i think i have a good picture of what is a relation with a lady and absolutely not impressed at all by beautiful women. As you can guess it i'm very comfortable with people, all people.

So it's simple, you met the right one, why do you want to continue to meet others ? When i met for the second time Sweeties Blue i was having a call with my russian teacher. I can say that i saw her disappointement on her face, she was fantasizing that i was scheduling a date with an other woman.

I really think, and Elena Models explains it very well in her site, that you MUST enter in a unique relation. The big problem is WHEN ? Too late is too late and too early and you badly smash your face.

I have no answer. Only feels my guts. I feel this one genuine, deeply genuine. Perhaps i'm wrong, i will know. It's like poker, but i'm the guy who takes decisions and made actions.

So i stopped all others meetings because she is exactly what i want. For the moment.
We spent six hours together. But the problem Houston is that Sweeties Blue is leaving tomorrow Dnepropetrovsk for Moscow to see her sister for few weeks.

Do you believe it ? i make things i think in a perfect manner, having 15 days full time to find and spend time with my lady and now she is disappearing. I'm really upset. It happened the same in september last year. But today it will not possible to follow her, we are not enough comfortable, in our relation. And she must first proposes to me, wich would be a very complicated option anyways.

So what i must do ?
I don't want to meet others girls, not at all.
I'm thinking to leave this city, go to Kharkov to see who i like and return to my country because i have a lot of things to do, and i'm loosing money here anyways.

Any opinions appreciated. Thank you Houston.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:28:52 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2011, 07:18:17 AM »

So i stopped all others meetings because she is exactly what i want. For the moment.

:ROFL:

I don't want to meet others girls, not at all.

Snap out of it!  If you stop now, you will continue to feel down.   And a few months from now you could feel remorse for stopping.

I'm thinking to leave this city, go to Kharkov to see who i like

Perfect!  There are many fish in the sea.  Who knows what could happen!  Who knows!   Who knows! 

Important - when meeting other women do not think about the one in Moscow visiting her "sister."  Assume she is seeing her sister and maybe someone else and was just being diplomatic (white lie).   If you are thinking about another woman, the woman in front of you will sense that you are not interested in her and your charm will not work.

Do you have an agency?  There are many in Kharkov.  Many years ago I worked with All-Beautiful (small agency, owner named Helen-Elena).  They know thier women and they have excellent apartments.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2011, 08:09:32 AM »

:ROFL:

Snap out of it!  If you stop now, you will continue to feel down.   And a few months from now you could feel remorse for stopping.

YOU ARE RIGHT REMORSE is always a feeling that you never know when it couldappear. But it's often when you don't do the right thing for you, i mean when your actions are not connected with your guts. I feel myself connected.

NOT SURE THESE women are not foolish, they want to know if you are sincere and they test you too. I think during my first four meetings, because i was a newbie, i had had a large responsability by loosing a girl for who i have had really strongs feelings (and she was interested too). It's the trap that EM describes in her site. She perfectly know that i saw few women and she knows that if i stay here i can meet more. I can lie as much as she, more than she. And don't forget she knows that i'll go to Kharkov, but for wich reason ? Why she must accept more my explanation than her about meeting her sister ?

Perfect!  There are many fish in the sea.  Who knows what could happen!  Who knows!   Who knows!

THIS IS EXACTLY the turning point which needs decision. I'm in the obligation because of her damned travel to binary choice between continue to chase (the best way to stay a hunter my whole life wich is not my goal) and enter in an unique one. You are right : if you don't show and say to her : YOU ARE THE ONE she will not believe it and will be not engaged totally emotionnaly. In practice how can you date girls when yours potentially is free in the evening, wich is pratically the battlement of time when others are free too ?

Important - when meeting other women do not think about the one in Moscow visiting her "sister."  Assume she is seeing her sister and maybe someone else and was just being diplomatic (white lie).   If you are thinking about another woman, the woman in front of you will sense that you are not interested in her and your charm will not work.
OF COURSE I HAVE IMMEDIATLY THINK OF THAT, BUT I HAVE NO TOOLS TO ASSESS IT KNOWING THE EXACT TRUTH, JUST ALL SHE SAID MAKE SENSE WITH MY KNOWLEDGE  OF FSU. One of my previous girlfriend, when she told that she was going abroad was not lying, because finally she invited me and i could see that she had planned the trip alone (we spent the trip together).

Do you have an agency?  There are many in Kharkov.  Many years ago I worked with All-Beautiful (small agency, owner named Helen-Elena).  They know thier women and they have excellent apartments.
THANK YOU, I KNOW ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THE PLACE OF KHARKOV to restart meetings, but it's not my goal.

Offline ML

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2011, 08:40:49 AM »
. . . . because, after two or three meetings he focuses on the first big ass and beauty face he meets . . . .

You mean some guys do like a big ass . . . . not counting some of the tribes in Africa?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »
I don't count exactly but i have met like twenty girls in one year and half, kiss 5, have had 4 affairs (what i consider like an affair here in FSU don't include sex (having only with one), for marriage reason, prefering to practice the fucking stuff with locals).

An affair that does not include sex?
Kiss 5 and have 4 affairs.  So what is an affair in your definition?

And why don't you want to practice the fucking stuff with someone you might marry?  You plan to wait until after wedding ceremony for such??

Offline ML

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2011, 08:51:43 AM »
Regarding the gal you met who you think is 'the one.'

First, I would tell her how you feel in very strong words.
Then push very hard for her to delay her trip to Moscow.

If she does, then great; you proceed on with her.

But if she doesn't; then I would take this as an indication (but not proof) that she really doesn't have the same feelings toward you.

Now, aside from the above; I think two meetings with the second being 6 hours is a little soon to be finding 'the one.'

I second mostly the advice that Gator has given to you.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2011, 10:07:26 AM »
Regarding the gal you met who you think is 'the one.'

First, I would tell her how you feel in very strong words.
Then push very hard for her to delay her trip to Moscow.
Impossible she will meet her sister in Moscow, and she comes from Canada. A relation of 6 hours don't count in such family meeting, you must be realistic.

If she does, then great; you proceed on with her.

But if she doesn't; then I would take this as an indication (but not proof) that she really doesn't have the same feelings toward you.

Now, aside from the above; I think two meetings with the second being 6 hours is a little soon to be finding 'the one.'

You are absolute right, but i have no choice, i can just wait and meet her again later. It's why i'm so upset : i take enough vacation to spend enough time with the lady (remember the process i wanted --> see 10-15, screen a short list, spend second and third meetings --> elect one and spend the rest of my two full weeks with her)

I second mostly the advice that Gator has given to you.

Thank you for your post
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:10:55 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
An affair that does not include sex?
Kiss 5 and have 4 affairs.  So what is an affair in your definition?

And why don't you want to practice the fucking stuff with someone you might marry?  You plan to wait until after wedding ceremony for such??

I mean for a so such important affair, i can delay sex, it will happen when it should happen. One of my mistake in the beginning had been to believe that the process was different in FSU for a marriage affair.
It is not of course, this is very important for a lot of guys that want to show and prove to the ladies their seriousness to know that they mustn't forget the basic rules between women and men,
and these rules don't change in the west and in the east.

And it is the point wich can help a lot of guys to avoid scammer or prodater. If a girl don't touch  you and don't come along you physically after a few days, she is not into you or she has specials problems. It's not different than the west, women stay women, and you MUST act as a man. But a lot of guys, for differents reasons forget it or are not capable to drive the relationship to escalate.

I authorize myself to delay sex but if it must naturally happen so i will let it happen. It happened with my second girlfriend in less than 30 hours. You perfectly (and I) know that you need to push the relation towards intimacy. The difference in FSU is i'm stronger as my mindset is that i'm not waiting anything about sex. So my frame is very strong and the girls need to work to attract me rather than I. To resume my head leads my balls, not the opposite.
To finish i have no such idea to prevent myself to have sex before a marriage. Of course i want to check also compatibility in this area, it's important, very important.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:46:26 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2011, 11:15:02 AM »
Ok now
what i'm going to do.

In accordance with what we have said during our meeting time.

The meeting could had happened earlier but the agency had changed the schedule, so our appointement happened close to her departure. So she knows that i've met .... many women.  It is that she told me today.

I don't want to describe for the moment the date but many signs of interest, of the 6 who showed IOI she was the most interested, and i'm pretty sure that i could have push the advantage to kiss, but i didn't realize that she was on the starting line so i taught that i had time.

She agrees and writed yesterday by mail to start the courtship, in accordance with what we discuss during our meeting time.

Today we don't meet and we don't see each other again as she is leaving tomorrow and she is also working. Ok it's not very cool for me. Ok you can think what you want.

She proposed me to see each other in july or august and go together in Crimea (wich is the place i told her i want to really visit, because i've never gone).
And she proposed to arrange her work  with the aim of spend vacation together.

She will be back around mid june from Moscow (is it true or false ?????)

I CANNOT COMMUNICATE her each hour my own insecurity, i just have to manage my own bads feelings, i said her what i think twice by phone and by SMS, it's enough.

A next meeting in july is possible for me. Five or six weeks to wait, what's the hell ? If this travel doesn't happen i can quickly restart in very good conditions a bunch of meetings in this city.

Now i'm going to :
Find and book a flight from Kharkov to my country for saturday or sunday.
Bought a train ticket to Kharkov.
Leave here after having my third and last lesson of russian.
Spend one or two days more in Kharkov, spending good time with people i like.
Return to the homeland and spend a quiet week of vacation and have some business to do too. Stop to spend money here in Dnepropetrovsk and keep it for later.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:21:02 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1948
Total: 1959

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM