It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364473 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2011, 07:43:08 AM »
Dolphiniums, surfing
You need to see it to believe it

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »
I arrived yesterday at the end of the afternoon after five hours of train with a lady in her 60's who only speaks italian. So with my french, english, very little russian and little arabic, and little spanish we arranged our time in the wagon.
Someone came to pick me up and i had arrenged a two nights renting for a one bedroom flat.
After a little lunch in an under ground asian restaurant my contact came and we spent little time to chit-chat together.
Today big promenade with a little lunch in my favorite restaurant : a self service restaurant wich deliver you a SHIOTT of 50 grns. After i headed to Sumskaya and made a halt in a nice kaфe enjoying the sun and taking some photos of the queens who were walking along the sidewalk.
I took the direction of the park, just in front of the terrace and finally i found what i was searching for a long time : the delphinium stadium.
My god. Really what a delicious afternoon ! I've never seen dolphins in real.
Really professional and totally amazing. Really if your lady is coming with you go for a tour in the delphinium stadium, and if you have childrens of course you should !

Typical event on Kharkov's sidewalks and often in FSU :

Where was this pic taken? It looks very familiar.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »
The stadium

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #203 on: May 27, 2011, 07:47:02 AM »
Special FSB Patrol :

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2011, 07:50:22 AM »
Ukrainian acrobatic team :

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2011, 07:53:47 AM »

Sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday. No, I mean the girl who said she was visiting her relative in Moscow.

Also, you are correct the cafe is perpendicular to Lenina.
Hello Muzh,
You are correct i would make an attempt with this lady.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2011, 07:54:52 AM »

Where was this pic taken? It looks very familiar.

Sumskaya of course
 half a mile before Lenina Square

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2011, 07:56:36 AM »
Special FSB Patrol :

you cannot see really, because the quality of the photo is too low,
but there are two knifes inside the high heels,  8) ;D :D

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2011, 07:58:22 AM »

I'm sorry Patagonie, but it is being lost in translation. I'll try to refrain from idioms and other jokes. My bad.

The CPA comment was made because of how precise you were in your preparation, not your profession.

Also, I just read that you are considering the lady I referred as #1. Is that correct?

Yes Muzh the lady you referred is the number one, and anyways i deleted the six others (saw in Dnepropetrovsk)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:22:43 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2011, 07:59:37 AM »
Yes Muzh the lady you referred is the number one, and anyways i delete the six others (saw in Dnepropetrovsk)

Atlichna!
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »

I'm sorry Patagonie, but it is being lost in translation. I'll try to refrain from idioms and other jokes. My bad.

The CPA comment was made because of how precise you were in your preparation, not your profession.

Also, I just read that you are considering the lady I referred as #1. Is that correct?

Yes i'm precise, and we all the material i will have, i could analyze later, later
because i need to cold now. In fact in such human situation you need to let time happen,  to take a step back.
Often we focus on our belly, but there is an other road wich is the empathic. This one is to go under the skin of the other person, and try to understand her demeanor, with theirs doubts and his knowledge of the situation.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2011, 08:22:59 AM »
Yes i'm precise, and we all the material i will have, i could analyze later, later
because i need to cold now. In fact in such human situation you need to let time happen,  to take a step back.
Often we focus on our belly, but there is an other road wich is the empathic. This one is to go under the skin of the other person, and try to understand her demeanor, with theirs doubts and his knowledge of the situation.

Well Mon Ami, this sounds like a plan of attack.

Carry on.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
Often we focus on our belly...

Do you mean to ponder about the lint collecting in your stomach navel (meaning to relax and not take anything in life to be very serious) OR to go with one's gut feeling (intuition)

This one is to go under the skin of the other person, and try to understand her demeanor, with theirs doubts and his knowledge of the situation.

:D  In English to get under somone's skin means to pester.  I assume you mean what we call peeling the layers of an onion to understand what makes someone tick (to rest amidst her spiritual mystique - far more profound than her aura).  Such takes time for which their is no substitute.  I hope that it happens in Crimea this summer.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2011, 02:02:28 PM »
Before the take off i would introduce you to an interpret-translator who works in Kharkov, she speaks english, french, russian and ukrainian. She has a car and make the usual tuff : transportation, translation, interpreter and finding a flat. Ask her. She is honest and prices are very correct :  www.ukraine-go.com.
Her name Olga, you can rely on her.

Pat as soon

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #214 on: May 27, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
:D  In English to get under somone's skin means to pester.
Cole Porter's intepretation ;):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AHec7sfZ8[/youtube]
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #215 on: May 27, 2011, 04:31:43 PM »

Do you mean to ponder about the lint collecting in your stomach navel (meaning to relax and not take anything in life to be very serious) OR to go with one's gut feeling (intuition)

:D  In English to get under somone's skin means to pester.  I assume you mean what we call peeling the layers of an onion to understand what makes someone tick (to rest amidst her spiritual mystique - far more profound than her aura).  Such takes time for which their is no substitute.  I hope that it happens in Crimea this summer.

Thank you for this important precision. To pester. I try to improve my english so i enjoy any help, in particular with idioms and so on.
"
Do you mean to ponder about the lint collecting in your stomach navel (meaning to relax and not take anything in life to be very serious) OR to go with one's gut feeling (intuition)"
I rather would mean something like "selfish" (don't understand others behaviors)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #216 on: May 28, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »
Hi Everybody.
I took a flight very late at Kharkov, 3:15 ! By Pegasus Airlines, wich is fine for your money, but less for your health. In Istambul i found a fellow citizen. I was expecting to sleep a little  in the airport, before the next connection, but it hadn't been possible, as we spent our whole time, from 5:00 to 10:00 to chit chat with no interruption.
Now i can guess this guy, on his low 60's has been making a WOVO in my opinion. What did he said for his first meeting with FSU : quite a shock, he told me ! He is outmart and funny, in good shape, with an hansome face for his age. He had and continues to perform humanitarian aid task, which is showing his generousness. Behind the social convention i guessed a real interest for FSU women and i let him my phone number, explaining  that i have some contacts in my adress book if he is interested, He is really the sort of guy, divorced, free, kind, correct earning, toughful, who will be a good match for a FSU on her 40's. He made me laugh by telling me that in the airport a gorgious FSU womea on her 40 exactly stared him three times and finally she moved to come by him and seat just next to him. I asked him, and ?
He didn't dare speak to her !  :cluebat:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 11:57:01 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #217 on: May 28, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »
Hi Everybody.
I took a flight very late at Kharkov, 3:15 ! By Pegasus Airlines, wich is fine for your money, but less for your health.

I flew on Pegasus 4 times.  I didn't notice any health problems.  Or were you  referring to the hours?  Was it 3:15 AM that you left Kharkiv?

How did you like the preflight safety film that showed on the TV monitors?   :)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2011, 12:04:17 AM »
I flew on Pegasus 4 times.  I didn't notice any health problems.  Or were you  referring to the hours?  Was it 3:15 AM that you left Kharkiv?

How did you like the preflight safety film that showed on the TV monitors?   :)

:ROFL:
I mean my health problem,  i found this sort of flight very tiring because you cannot really sleep.

About the preflight safety film, it's the first time i see this type of. It's really very cute and anyways the best way to interest childrens about the safety issues.

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2011, 12:18:26 AM »
Prior to a flight have your Doctor prescribe you some Lorazapam/Atavan.  Just do not mix it with any alcohol at all.  You will probably sleep like a baby.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #220 on: May 29, 2011, 12:50:01 AM »
Prior to a flight have your Doctor prescribe you some Lorazapam/Atavan.  Just do not mix it with any alcohol at all.  You will probably sleep like a baby.
Yes i have always this sort of things when i travel in FSU. But the time window to get it was too short during the first flight because in itself the flight was very short (and you know that you will be interrupted by the traditionnal "here is your meal". I didn't want to look like Frankestein at this moment. LOL)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #221 on: May 29, 2011, 02:00:47 PM »
I know that you are waiting this post for a long time : :popcorn: >:D

I mean :
 The date with Blue sweeties
I've examined all the material i have. I have some 20 minutes of recorded material, included some meeting time (wich i got by chance)
I know that you are polite and shy on this forum, and anybody asked me really what happened during the date, so here it is :

Don't forget this girl was on my top four in initial list. She scores, in my opinion 8.85
Really tall, shy caracter at first meeting, reach 6'4 easily with high heels. She is really crunchy with a side which push you to play  « i will protect you honey anyways, don't worry, i'm the man».
She seems to have a clear idea of what she wants to get in life, focusing on human beings, wich for me he is a proof of maturity. I can feel this person has spent time in the western life and she is not naive about the good and bad side of our westerns societies.

I asked simple question like "which type of quality are you expecting from a man ?", she answered : "chemistry with my man". She focuses really on human sides.

There is always an excitation around the chase when the hunter is looking a pretty bet. But when you want to get married and as soon you have the choice in your local country and in FSU why to not be interested by who you really want to be with IN THE LIMIT OF YOUR COURT. I feel my court enough wide  to welcome her. So i should have no "buyer remorse" with her.

You need to be comfortable, you need to be proud of you wife, everywhere, anytime. With her it's exactly what i felt, wich wasn't  not true with the six others women. With  the previous one there was always something wrong, something which hold back me to plan myself with them.
I thaught : in specials odds, i know that i would not be comfortable and proud of this one : so forget her !
Or
 i can guess she will be like a big mama in the kitchen with no real other connection with life : boring !

The first meeting happened inside a restaurant near to the agency.
I was arriving from my famous dentist Юлия with 17 minutes late after more than two hours of fight, and a quarter of minutes had been needed to success the escape
Arriving in the agency were present : my date, the director and at least two interpreters. I began to tell to the director : "now i shine like a new penny" wich make laugh everybody in the room given the big mouth i was having at this second with always a huge sensitivity, full of pain each time my tongue brush against my teeth.
After a kind introduction by the director, we left the office and went to the restaurant, alone as my lady has at least very good english skill. She speaks with an russian accent, a little too fast and she doesn't articulate enough in my opinion. Before leaving, i scream 'clunchy' wich had been our joke in the agency as agencies girls are always struggle to know where are these damned key, i cannot prevent myself to scream "clunchies" before i enter or before i leave.
Gilrs usually gigles a lot each time.
During the walk, between the office and the restaurant, i began to talk, leading the conversation. I'm really trained to this sort of things. I explained her that i like her city with this so special island wich mean that you can feel really yourself really quickly in vacation. After a short question about her and her family i talked about mine and about languages, enfeterring directly on babies and theirs futur skills in language and what i want for them about this issue. She said that she want one or two perpaps. In this occasion i insist by focussing the attention of the girl by saying : two ? so  please make it in one shot ith me please, and so we will  be free and can focus about love.
She complimented me about my good english (sign of interest 1)

I continued about acquaintance and friendship letting know her that friendship means a real strong relation. I told her quickly that i have a lot of acquaintances.

We arrived in the restaurant and we sat. She leaned in her seat (IOI 2), all the time.
During the conversation, she touched her hair, at least one time (IOI 3).

Staring you secretly whereas that you are not discussing with her (IOI 4)
Dilated pupils (IOI5)
When i asked to put her phone number in my phone she lets her fingers touching mine (IOI6).
I don't remerber but after a discussion i placed a high five and she answer to it

And when we want to go to the center as she had something to do after of more than 2 hours of dating, she suddenly proposed to meet at 8 as she has an appointement in little time. As i was free i agreed. This meaned a second full date in the evening (IOI7).
The evening date happened at 8:40, she arrived few minutes late. When she was arriving close to me i was talking to my english teacher for our next meeting. I could see the disappointement on her face when she heard me speaking about schedule for an appointement (IOI8) . I proposed her to make a boat ballad on the Dnepr, which of course is very romantical. She agreed and we began to walk towards the Dnepr. I proposed her to catch a cab, she denied. Few minutes after she missed the step of the sidewalk and i quicly help her with my hand. Two seconds after, when i retired my hand, she seemed disappointed (IOI9)
She stopped few times after and begin to shake her shoe. I worry about her guessing perhaps she hurted her ankle, which is very common with high heels. She denied, and as i proposed again to catch a cab she denied again. She wanted to walk with me.

Unfortunately there was no boat available this evening, and we agreed to walk along the river. I showed her by grabbing her arm what is a french promenade and how to do it. After two hundreds meters we decided to enter in a restaurant, along the river. When we were entering,  i thaught, wow, very beautiful. And wow Pat you can prepare the big notes guy because the bill promise to be $$$$$.
Waiting the command, i begin to play with the little towels, which existed in three colors. Mixing all i said : imagine with these colors a flag for a country. She played quickly (IOI10), and she drop of her mouth a "you are so cute Pat" when i used two towels dressed on the table and put in my hands saying "this is your boat and this is mine, now Blue Sweetie, where are we going ?" (IOI11).
During the restaurant of course she leaned in and smile everytime.
When we finished to eat i asked the bill. I needed ten seconds to understand really what i was reading when i got it.

less than 200 grivnas !

Already now when i'm typing this i cannot believe it. less than 200 grivnas, roughly 25 bucks ! This lady takes care of my money, and yes she had grab a bit before the meeting.
After we went to the pharmacy to buy some medicine for me because i was always suffering from pain.
Just arrived on the sidewalk she grabbed my arm, style french promenade. (IOI12), after 20 seconds, i found more convenient to take her hand. So hand in hand.
In the pharmacy, as i was struggling with notes, she opened her wallet to give the right money (IOI13).
After the pharmacy we decided to find a bar. We spent a long time, hand in hand to find one. Finally we got into in karakoe bar, almost empty, less than six customers with us.

We sat side by side, on the same coach. After few minutes the music was entertaining i decided to stand up and to open the dancefloor.
I really like to dance and it is not a problem for me, i'm absolutely not shy. So let's go for the show.
She was staring me with a big smile. I invited her to come and she came ! (IOI14). I made differents spins in front of her, right and left spins, i could move my shoulders in a spin en a sense and just after the  opposite  sens
We returned on the coach and i began to move with the music. She did the same (IOI15). I can now took her shoulder, let my hand on her thigh.
When a slow began i invited her and she came. We started but unfortunately the music speed up. So we had to stop. But fortunately the DJ understood his mistake as an other couple had joined us and want to dance a slow too.
So we began a slow together. She was not in the tempo, probably having not practicing at all. (but now fellows, she is in the hand of the most famous slow dancer : me  :flowers: )
(Awarded in 1984, 1989 and for the longest kiss in 1997)
 :ROFL:

She wanted to put both her arms around my neck but i prefered to lead the dance as i wanted and stay in the empire style slow, like hand left with her right hand and let her left hand aroung my shoulder while my right one was in her back.

I whispered in her ear :" follow me, just follow me". She slowed down.

She began to float in my hands, i can feel her like flying. I keep her in a sort of cloud where her partner touch her lightly and wrap her totally, and she was wrapped. My right hand went up and down her back, letting her feel slight contact or strong pressure along her spine. She was free, i was never asking the contact but we were like magnets and sometimes this contact happened. She was totally in accordance with me, in this sort of rose cloud,  where you want to escape from all reals worlds, just wanting to float in a dream, and either I.
After the slow we sat again. When she spoke to me she leaned totally and her head came along my shoulder and near to my ear. Her mouth was only far from few centimeters of mine, and it had been not difficult to start the first kiss, but i was not knowing that she had to leave the city soon, and so i was not in hurry.
We danced again, now i was sure either her ankle had been hurted or she had sore feet, but anyways she wanted to dance, to enjoy, to live and to move on the dancefloor, share my energy.

Finally around 1 pm she needed to come back at home.
I payed a bill of 15O grv and tip of 50.

Really, girls who are reading this post : please i know you have a difficult task : i mean not bring the man in an ugly place and not send him in a five stars too, but believe me if you find the right balance and bring him in a cheap place (between 100 and 300 grv) and additionnaly this place looks smart, i can tell you that you are scoring precious points in the mind of the guy.
If a man don't care at all of his money, either is very rich or not, means he is stupid or he is trying to buy you. Which is not a good future for you anyways.

I decided to offer my protection and my help by bringing her in front of her building. Funny she was living near to my place of 800 feets.
During the lasts seconds i hold her both hands saying : i had a great time tonight, i like when you are near to me and i want to know you better. This is my qualification.

She was totally staring me. I kiss her right hand using the Old french style and i returned to my flat.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:12:11 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #222 on: May 29, 2011, 05:22:42 PM »
After that writeup Pat, many of the women here will be swooning.
And many of the guys also.   8)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #223 on: May 29, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
After that writeup Pat, many of the women here will be swooning.
And many of the guys also.   8)

+100  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: 8) :applaud: :luv:

Offline Rubicon

• Banned Member
« Reply #224 on: May 29, 2011, 08:41:55 PM »
Pat the Romance Novelist!!  Magnifique!  Merveilleux!

:couple:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1896
Total: 1907

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM