It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364868 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »
Little summarise for people who are jumping on the train :
Patagonie went to Dnepropetrovsk, after a good preparation, and took a fee with an agency in this city. After 6 meetings, he met a valuable lady who showed, during the 6 hours of their two meetings, a huge interest. But the lady was leaving the city just after the meeting. So Patagonie decided to return to his homeland, stopping all others meetings as he is not a newbie and as he thinks that the lady is a good challenger. Since theirs departures Patagonie has received any news from the lady wich is irritating, and show an orange flag.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2011, 09:58:10 AM »
In Kharkov i called my ex girlfriend who was unfortunately unavailable.
We had had a longer discussion last week together, after my return in France.
In september 09 i was in Kharkov and met her. She is a very nice person, simple (and for me it's a quality), with an anchored personality.
The problem had been our age difference and after one month, knowing that i was scheduling a second meeting, parents had become involved. Knowing the age difference they said stop. Only daughter, living at home's parents, you  can guess the rest.
She was pleased to hear after nine months. And she asked me, but Pat you call me and you are not angry. I said, no, why ? I'm not angry. It's not my fault, it's not her fault.
And she asked me : how do you find my english now ?
I said to her : it's obvious that it has improved. She is proud to have worked on it.
We agreed to meet in Kharkov if i come back in this city. For me each time shared with a FSU person is something interesting and i enjoy it. I like people, i like the culture, and i'm fond of understand and have a maximum of informations.
Interesting information, last year she was the only FSU girl i know who is not having internet, and not having a mailbox. I hope she has subscribed one because it's really basic.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
Agency girls don't hesitate to lie.
Instead of saying, "I don't like you", they say, "I have to travel, my mom is sick, etc."

Can an agency gather a group of wonderful ladies who will entertain an "important" man from the West? Sure. The agency will tell them, "We're 99% sure that he will reject you because we'll also show him young models. However, when he'll ask you for a sex test drive, make up an excuse and leave him."

Offline Jumper

« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »
Agency girls don't hesitate to lie.
Instead of saying, "I don't like you", they say, "I have to travel, my mom is sick, etc."

Can an agency gather a group of wonderful ladies who will entertain an "important" man from the West? Sure. The agency will tell them, "We're 99% sure that he will reject you because we'll also show him young models. However, when he'll ask you for a sex test drive, make up an excuse and leave him."

Huge generalization there.

You might want to qualify that with
*some women signed up in agencies* will do this, or that..

It is something men should be aware of,
 but I know a lot of women signed up with some marriage agency ,that would not dream of doing what you suggest.

While they *might* make up some excuse to let a man that they did not like down easy..

It generally wouldn't be from the dark motivation of playing some agency games ,with the men they meet.
 If meeting a good man,that they liked, They  would certainly pursue a relationship with him,and  to marriage if they both wanted.It is afterall why many of them signed uop in the first place, despite 90% of them being passed over and seldom if ever  contacted since they aren't 20 yo models.

What you describe happens, but it is normally quite clear, and is mostly played by the very young girls at an given agancy.

Could a more mature women also play this silly game?
absolutely!! and  i know of a few that do,but they are by FAR are in the minority,not the *average women * signed up at an agency.

The problem is most men chase the small percent of very young, very attractive agency *players*.
In that scenario and context, your generalization is far more accurate.
but i do not think it is  accurate for "agency girls"(women signed up at a marriage agency)  as a general rule.
 No matter their initial motivation for signing up,
 most are single, and most would date and marry a decent man they met ,that they hit it off well with.
I never had any problem finding sincere women at all.
It isn't rocket science,and as corrupt as the agencies often are, it still isnt all that difficult to meet sincere women signed up with them.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2011, 01:03:39 PM »
i keep in touch too with my ex bielorussian girl for one year.
To show you guys, that some woman are really hard worker.
For one year now she's studying my language and her knowledge of the language is already amazing, knowing she has a top job and they are crazy in her firm.
She has not only learnt a third language (she is very good in english too) but also she aims to restart studies in France at 34. Yes you read she is doing this thing. I'm actually helping her to find the goods documents and i will do my best to help her later. She is a very talentuous woman, highly intelligent for what i saw.
Some guys are telling FSU woman are like their western counterpart, more beautiful in average they grant. I would say for the moment, in average, i say IN AVERAGE, i've found FSU women more intelligent, more educated and of course more beautiful. This my opinion, perhaps i will change later.

I had had in the past a local girlfriend who had a very high level in mathematics and even in sport, but it had been in the detriment of her feminity and in the detriment of humans' relations.

Just to say i highly appreciate people who triy to improve their life and who struggle for (of course without dispossess others). And here just to show two examples of girls who are improving theirs lifes.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:06:58 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #255 on: June 04, 2011, 01:14:48 PM »
I would reemphasize the main point: an agency girl who doesn't like a gentleman, doesn't reject him immediately. She replies to his letters, goes out with him even when she's out of his league.
It stops the gentleman from checking other real women.

It's just not possible to quickly find 20 decent girls who are interested in a foreigner. 90% are just for the crowd.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:16:25 PM by Vincenzo »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2011, 02:14:58 PM »
I would reemphasize the main point: an agency girl who doesn't like a gentleman, doesn't reject him immediately. She replies to his letters, goes out with him even when she's out of his league.

Hmm, and a few men I know  have been rejected in the first three minutes?  (facet,etc)
Now how'd that ever happen? ;)

I once had one that never even came over the to the
restaurant table.. :)
decided i was some kind of *player* from a distance and called the 'terp to cancel..
(I did see her looking in the window ..lol)
Must have been my purple zoot suit and top hat with the big white feather.  :P

Overall I would  agree that some can play the game you describe, but to attribute it to all agency women seems weird,and i'm not sure it applies at all to Pats particular case.

She could be, but I doubt she's *agency diva*  playing him,
she could send an occassional SMS if she wanted to string
 him along.Mobile phones  do work in Moscow after all ;)

I'd far more gather she has other interests..
she may get back to pat, she may not, but right now he isnt a priorioty.
and really why should he be? they had one meeting.

Pat recognizes that well.
He is biding his time, and letting things simply play out,
thats really all that can be done, and all that should be done.
It should happen naturally or it was never meant to be.
 In the meantime , if i was him i wouldnt let any moss grow on me.

Anyway, the motivation of any woman,  to not completely close the door, isn't always agency related,it can be cultural and economics driven..I feel few RW a foriegn man met thru any method would not  act much different when it came to the specific scenario of not entirely closing the door.
Women have led men on (and vice versa)  for years lol..for multitudes of reasons..
 You think agencies always need to be the deep dark motivator?

I do agree they can be,and particularly with the young model like set that makes the agency money.

Quote from: Vincenzo
It's just not possible to quickly find 20 decent girls who are interested in a foreigner. 90% are just for the crowd.

I understand you are down on agencies, that's fine.

There are plenty of other ways to meet ,and I encourage those as well.

but to clarify agencies-

First-  I would not really need to find 20 for one visit.
That seems a very arbitrary number? :)

Second-
Define quickly?
1 day?
2 weeks?
4 weeks?

Given just normal prepartion time for any trip there, I could find ten sincere women , easily,  even in the worst agency in the worst scammer city you can name. Again it is not rocket science.

This does not mean I would connect with them, or them with me, it means they were sincere in their interest to meet or marry a decent man.

Not sure where you are looking, or what experience you have, but yours is the  total opposite of my own.

Outside of the small percentage of 19-22 yo models ,who likely get 90% of the attention and contacts..

The rest of the women signed up with an agency are generally quite sincere when actually meeting a foriegn man.
Odds are great they never have in most provinciak cirties, if they arent amoungst those select few young models.

Generally it is up to the man to screw it up,
and far too often he is a misfit, insecure, or simply weird,  and does.

In my experiencve this is just as likely scenario, as a woman playing some agency game with a man.

Beware the agency games , they certainly exist.
They are typically played by a small core group that works for the agency, the rest of the women signed up know the score, choose to ignore it and deal with the reality of the FSU, its just how it is! and are simply signed up there.
They are sincere if they get the opportunity to meet a decent guy.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2011, 03:07:05 PM »
I like your post AJ. We are far from the divas of 18-22 or even less 25 as she is 30 (she is pretty so she has surely more choice than others, it's a natural rule).

" In the meantime , if i was him i wouldnt let any moss grow on me." I imagine that you want to say : take action with the locals, or prepare an other plan ?

Offline Jumper

« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2011, 03:21:08 PM »
Pat,
basically yes.

To not sit idle and only wait.

It means to do exactly what you are doing, going on with life,with your interests,and if you meet an interesting woman , to date her.

If this woman contacts you again,or you her after her designated return,  of course why not see her and see what becomes of this?

but in the meantime , there is  no reason to really think about it, or modify your normal routine or life.

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2011, 03:52:25 PM »
Outside of the small percentage of 19-22 yo models ,who likely get 90% of the attention and contacts..
No. The most sought-after group is 25-35 year-old women, attractive, without kids, and with good English.
Does it sound like the lady he is waiting for?

If a guy is 25 and has money, he can find  young and beautiful girls everywhere, mamba is full of them.
If he is 45 and has some wisdom, he will look for women around 30. But it's much more difficult.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2011, 04:03:06 PM »
Pat,
basically yes.

To not sit idle and only wait.

It means to do exactly what you are doing, going on with life,with your interests,and if you meet an interesting woman , to date her.

If this woman contacts you again,or you her after her designated return,  of course why not see her and see what becomes of this?

but in the meantime , there is  no reason to really think about it, or modify your normal routine or life.

AJ we totally agree

To complete i  can say now that i'm stopping to send SMS. I sent three from France and one from Kharkov, and really it's enough. You mustn't reward a woman when she has a bad demeanor. :deadhorse:

I would have send this few hours ago, but  really this is stupid, this only a sign of interest wich shows that she is the prize and you the little dog              "XXXXXXX I find quite strange that you have never answered since my departure. I found that Five Stars is a serious agency so i will restart with them as i have vacation in july. I'm going to buy my tickets soon. So tell me if you want to do something Pat"

I like this post because he is short, all is said, all is concise and you show your control, Patagonie is acquiring again his frame. And the little thing funny is that she don't know when i will buy the tickets exactly, so she can believe it's too late.

BUT send this is not so intelligent. You are always in a low position in fact. Indirectly you are asking a comfirmation, you let her the power.

:welcome: The better is to keep quiet, and to do others things like say AJ "but in the meantime , there is  no reason to really think about it, or modify your normal routine or life."

The scoop i can give you now is my secret agenda (this girl had one, me too :clapping: ).

You know i'm the guy who takes decision. So it's very simple : i've some vacation in the beginning of july and i will go in Dnepropetrovsk, with the same agencies, perhaps not exactly the same amount of vacation, but surely 10 days.

She will return from Moscow the 16 june, and me in my head i will buy my tickets the 18 maximum. So it's very simple juste after her return in Dnepropetrovsk if she doesn't send news, i would buy my tickets 48 hours after her arrival.
 And for the locals, i've not a lot of time but if it's possible to enjoy i would enjoy.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
Hi fellows

You have only 12 days to wait for knowing :

Blue Sweeties : will she contact me or  not.

The travel at Dnepropetrovsk. It will happen  if she don't contact me during the two following days of her return.

So finally it's easy, i have a lot of to do here for the moment, i have an unteresting date the 18, and in one month, i will be again in Dnepropetrosk, wich is not an unpleasant city. And perhaps a trip avec the lady, we don't know
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 04:27:41 PM by Patagonie »

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2011, 04:56:59 PM »
Hi fellows
 You have only 12 days to wait for knowing :
 Blue Sweeties : will she contact me or  not.
Maybe she is just keeping you on the hotseat for a while for being one of those indispicable VM types.  Playing hard to get, flexing her muscles, exercising her powers.  Maybe she will let you out of jail soon.  Just a few more days.  You'll have done your time.  Out of the can.  A reformed man.

OTOH, maybe she just left her charger at home.

Good luck.

[youtube]2peHybUNg9Y[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 06:40:53 PM by JohnDearGreen »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #263 on: June 04, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »
No. The most sought-after group is 25-35 year-old women, attractive, without kids, and with good English.
Does it sound like the lady he is waiting for?

The most sought after in general?
The ones most likely to play the agency game to alluded  to ?
 or the most *sought after* by those who have researched things a bit more carefully,
have some prior experience and might actually travel?

We will have to agree to disagree.
 in over a decade of being involved,knowing agency owners, etc. 90% of attention is placed on a very select few women, mostly very young and very attractive.
This is pretty much regardless only keyboard romeo's or men actually traveling.

Certainly a single childless , beautiful woman with good english skills between 25 and 35 will get a share of that attention.They may even play an agency game.
If refering to Pats romantic interest , perhaps it applies? who is to know.

You original simply stated  *Agency girls* will behave a certain way.
I replied not feeling it was an accurate generalization.

Now you are specifying the agency girls and be beautiful, 25-35 , good english and childless.
 My reply was to *agency girls* behavior  in general, not
the likely behavior of the  top banner ad girls,
 or the beauitiful , with great english skills and childless.

The bulk of *agency girls* do not fit the criteria you listed.
If sticking strickly to such criteria, then you can't expect to
state how *agency girls* actually are IMHO.

The same 33 year old , attractive woman,
yet  with a child and limited english, and the agency scenerario you portray is very unlikely.
The irony is ,she is by far the majority of *agency girls*

If a guy is 25 and has money, he can find  young and beautiful girls everywhere, mamba is full of them.
If he is 45 and has some wisdom, he will look for women around 30. But it's much more difficult.

It is only difficult if he limits his selection criteria out of his normal dating range?
he can certainly choose to do so..

Your example is simply the same domestically as well?
Locally there are generally more single women under 25 than above that age.

A 25 year old man is the same age as the bulk of the single women in his country, regardless which country.
And generally he is dating  women 20 to 27 , and he
will  most generally attract someone that fits his own physical looks and attractiveness unless some substantial other factor weighs in, like a lot of money or a unique personality.

Your 45 year old example is already looking at someone 30..
that is 15 years younger..?

If you really think the 45 yo man  kept his criteria the same as the 25yo man,
Dating the same age range, the same relative attractiveness/education..that  he would have substantially more difficulty..
then  I'm wondering what country you visited?

There is no shortage of single 40 to 47yo women in the FSU.
The 45 year old man would have little difficulty at all in finding sincere women.If he was a decent man, enjoyed family , and respected other peoples children, gainfully employed,and lived there 6 months he would literally have to beat them off his front door with a stick.

Now, if he wants to find a 30 yo model, childless, with great english.. he is choosing to restrict his chances , and this depends on his own merits.

BTW- the wealthy 25yo? if he is western man visting FSU?
in my opinion he can have a great time, plenty of girls to date!
I think you'd be surprised though at just how many  would turn him down as a *player* , or never consider him marriage material, too young, with wealth and too many distractions and chances of him dallying in their minds.
He could find someone, of this there is little doubt,
but he would have his own set of difficulties.
 A 30 to 35 yo guy likely has the upper hand in your scenario.

Pat, sorry for the  :offtopic:

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #264 on: June 04, 2011, 10:25:54 PM »
She didn't play any games. Did she say that she loved Patagonie? No.
Did she act as a woman in love? No.

A woman in love tries her best to show her interest to the lover: she postpones all trips, parties, classes; she writes numerous emails, SMS messages, etc.
You can always see her love.

It's my observation that it's very easy to find an attractive 20 year-old girl everywhere. If a man matches her in his looks, she may go with him. But many of these girls are too young and mostly look for fun.
Also, it's easy to find ladies over 40 because the locals (except grandfathers) don't want them.

25-35 is the sweet spot.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2011, 12:44:49 AM »
Maybe she is just keeping you on the hotseat for a while for being one of those indispicable VM types.  Playing hard to get, flexing her muscles, exercising her powers.  Maybe she will let you out of jail soon.  Just a few more days.  You'll have done your time.  Out of the can.  A reformed man.

OTOH, maybe she just left her charger at home.

Good luck.

Thank for Jessi Colter, great voice, on my old time i've liked America and an other woman crooner.

What do you mean exactly by indispicable John ? Even if she forgot her charger, she still has many options to send some news. It's just i'm not a priority as AJ said.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2011, 01:04:36 AM »
Also, it's easy to find ladies over 40 because the locals (except grandfathers) don't want them.

Untrue, at least in Ukraine.  Most Ukrainian men look for women closer to themselves in age.   There are lots of areas of Ukraine where you will find few men over, say, 50.  What you will also find is that UM understand UW better than foreigners do.   A lot of behaviours I've read here, that the foreign man has not even questioned, a UM would just not put up with.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2011, 02:18:50 AM »
AJ no problem

One of the most important thing in life to have a good life is to be comfortable. We have huges discussions with The Natural and we are very very different about ours way to do. But we understand and respect each other because the most important factor is each of us must be comfortable (or Natural  :toocool: ?) with himself of course, and with others.

When a girl younger than you of 17 likes you and is physically attracted  you are a little disturbed, not because you have some doubt, she is totally genuine, this not the issue. Just YOU YOU are not totally comfortable perhaps, not now, not tomorrow but because you perfectly know that problems will appear perhaps in few years, and in particular when she will become your wife in your homeland country. It's very surprising but true that those  FSU women are really comfortable with such age gap, and i'm not sure that WM are so comfortable about this issue. I mean in the spirit of this forum (build a strong relation commited by a marriage). It's why i avoid very yound girl and you must have some discipline because it's very easy to fall in love. There was a couple, married, in the plane during the outward journey. She was less than 25 easily and he was around 50, more  than 50 probably. She spent a part of her time to cry and to refuse to have anything to do with him. Really not the sort of couple i want to have.

One of the thing about FSU girls are complaining often is unfaithfulness in their country. The national sport for RM is to cheat on theirs wifes or GF. It happened to many of the girls i met. This is why olders western guys has a better worth. Those ladies know that older men will be probably not a stallion always in conquest, will be  wiser, more mature, and the law system is not in men's favor. They feel also more secure for many reasons (among others the olders ones have statistically more chance to provide a better materialistic life, and of course if those ladies have count three times each grivna they don't want to count each $ three time later)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:47:39 PM by Patagonie »

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2011, 02:37:51 AM »
A lot of behaviours I've read here, that the foreign man has not even questioned, a UM would just not put up with.

Can you give some examples of that Boethius?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2011, 03:00:55 AM »
I won't give specific examples, as it would identify posters, and my intent is not to humiliate anyone.  One that comes to mind that is quite common is in buying gifts, with the woman wanting something in particular, and dragging him along to pay.  A UM would deal with that directly and bluntly.  She wouldn't be dragging him to shops, or be trying to persuade him to buy her something that she really wants.   Most would cut her off.  It just would never even become an issue.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2011, 07:36:19 AM »
I won't give specific examples, as it would identify posters, and my intent is not to humiliate anyone.  One that comes to mind that is quite common is in buying gifts, with the woman wanting something in particular, and dragging him along to pay.  A UM would deal with that directly and bluntly.  She wouldn't be dragging him to shops, or be trying to persuade him to buy her something that she really wants.   Most would cut her off.  It just would never even become an issue.

Good example.  And the UW would respect the UM less if he did consent to buy her anything and everything. 

I am not sure of how the UM says "No."  I imagine that the best UM are diplomatic and not brutally blunt, making the UW feel okay even though she is not getting a pretty present.

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2011, 09:06:27 AM »
A UM would deal with that directly and bluntly.  She wouldn't be dragging him to shops, or be trying to persuade him to buy her something that she really wants.   Most would cut her off.  It just would never even become an issue.
A Ukrainian woman won't even try to ask to buy her gifts.

First, it's the capitalist system in the Ukraine. If a man buys a woman an expensive gift, she knows she has to pay in bed.
Second, if she's in love, she cares about her beloved. For example, if he's a poor student, she will find cheap places to have fun together.

However, small signs of attention are expected. The best are flowers.

It's the same everywhere in the world.

What happens when an old dirty man meets a young princess and wants to cuddle her peach body? He has to buy her expensive gifts!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:08:18 AM by Vincenzo »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
And a WM doesn't expect to be bedded?  LOL.    Don't you think UW want to be bedded?  UW try this on boyfriends as well, I've seen it, and I've seen the end result.  But, I disagree with Gator that they would respect him less if he bought a present.  Though, I have never seen it happen.

It's not the same, because not all humans think the same way.  You seem to have a "one size fits all" approach to women.  Some women like to be wooed, as you have described.  Others would find it annoying.

Offline The Natural

« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2011, 09:19:19 AM »
Don't you think UW want to be bedded? 

Well, I think so. I can't make any generalizations about that, but I know of one who want to be bedded, so it's not unheard of.

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2011, 09:19:46 AM »
Untrue, at least in Ukraine.  Most Ukrainian men look for women closer to themselves in age. 
True!
Ukrainian women over 40, usually with 2 kids and chubby, have bleak prospects unless they are very attractive.
That's the reason they look for foreign men.

25-35 year-old ladies, talented and educated, often try to meet Western men because these ladies can achieve more in the West.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2204
Total: 2213

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM